Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:31:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People hate Bitcoins?  (Read 103615 times)
BitFomo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 05:31:09 AM

The only reason why people would hate bitcoins is if they dont understand the technology. People dont like what they are not familair with.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 06:31:01 AM

The only reason why people would hate bitcoins is if they dont understand the technology. People dont like what they are not familair with.

Really agree with this. The fear of the unknown could describe it also. Just like putting your hand in a box that you dont know what is inside. They dont want to join also because they dont know about it.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 07:17:09 AM

We can't generalize this information but there is some people and not all of them hating Bitcoin. In the other hand i think Bitcoin's having nowadays a large community which support and advertise it as well

Only loosers hates bitcoin who don't have a courage to digest failure, majority of the users loves bitcoin and that is the reason we all are investing our time in earning it.
You are right. I too could not understand any reason why people are hating bitcoins. Only those who were missed out their opportunities to get start with bitcoin may hate bitcoins. Maybe some competitors like Paypal kind of payment processes spread rumors like people hating bitcoins.
Adrayrd

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 07:35:52 AM

Why should people hate bitcoins. I think they don't hate them but so many people don't even
know it exist or what they should do with the coin. Make sure it gets more publicity.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 07:42:25 AM

Some people indeed do hate the bitcoin but I think in fact its that the bitcoin has still a good future if you ask me.
There will indeed always be people that are hating.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 02:53:16 PM

IMO practically that is not possible when people do not understand the technology they will not hate it. But they will put more effort to learn about it to stay competitive within their friends and surrounding. But maybe, for some people's psychology may lead them into hating when they do not understand any new technology.
ZOOM007

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 05:40:15 PM

i dont think that people hate bitcoin, is something like people have his own interests, and if his interests are against bitcoins, then they will "hate" it, otherwise there is no reason to be against it.
off, i like it so much :-)  Kiss Kiss
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 07:19:23 PM

I can't see how anyone could hate bitcoin

Assholes hate bitcoin. It not really something to hate on per se, it's like trolling the air, or raving against against the sun being hot.

With that being said, traditional finance heads absolutely hate bitcoin. Love the blockchain however.

Old finance = assholes? Grin
Tmdz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 07:34:49 PM

A lot of people are sheep and don't think for themselves, they hear someone say something negative from ignorant opinions and just go along with it.

I think more people are beginning to realize the value in bitcoin and the acceptance is going up.  Once more realize it is a deflationary currency and way to hedge against governments creating inflation and stealing their money.

It honestly a beautiful age to live in where we actually have options to secure our wealth.

darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 07:58:56 PM

Really agree with this. The fear of the unknown could describe it also. Just like putting your hand in a box that you dont know what is inside. They dont want to join also because they dont know about it.
But most of the people do not get fear on unknown technologies. So it is too rare to happen when people starting hate any new technology. But it must be our responsibility to spread out the awareness of bitcoin to turn the haters to start loving bitcoin.
aron.t

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 08:13:29 PM

i dont think people hate bitcoins, most of people dont know what bitcoin is..
SanaButt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 05:18:06 AM

We can't generalize this information but there is some people and not all of them hating Bitcoin. In the other hand i think Bitcoin's having nowadays a large community which support and advertise it as well

Only loosers hates bitcoin who don't have a courage to digest failure, majority of the users loves bitcoin and that is the reason we all are investing our time in earning it.

Exactly, only those people hate bitcoin who are loosers , all losers are losing the bitcoins in gambling, but most of investors and bitcoin's members are happy with bitcoins and they like it.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 05:56:39 AM

Do you think that people hate bitcoins why?
Are you hate bitcoins or like it.........
But my answer is I LIKE BITCOIN.

I feel most of the people are like bitcoin, because i m not hear to anyone to say that he is hate bitcoin, my most of the friends are using bitcoins and they are happy with it,and they like it, and i m also like Bitcoin. 
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 06:23:27 AM

Do you think that people hate bitcoins why?
Are you hate bitcoins or like it.........
But my answer is I LIKE BITCOIN.

I feel most of the people are like bitcoin, because i m not hear to anyone to say that he is hate bitcoin, my most of the friends are using bitcoins and they are happy with it,and they like it, and i m also like Bitcoin. 
I guess not everyone likes bitcoin, there may be some people who do not like bitcoin, because they may never lose their money invested in the form of bitcoin and feeling disappointed. but, I love bitcoin, and I think everything in this forum also very fond

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
GKE

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 07:36:10 AM

Different people have different opinions. I have no hostility to bitcoin, moreover, I invest some in my anx account.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 08:01:31 AM

Different people have different opinions. I have no hostility to bitcoin, moreover, I invest some in my anx account.

Yes, different people have different opinions but no one here hate bitcoin as if they hate bitcoin they they would have leave this place long before now, and if still there are some people here who hate bitcoin I will suggest then to go to other forum and it is bitcointalk forum and here you have to love bitcoin.
ErnieRox

Activity: 222
Merit: 101

Novus ordo seclorum

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 08:17:37 AM

bitcorns my precious!
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 08:43:08 AM

yeah I'm not the one who hates bitcoin. I had not been having big problems with bitcoin. so I do not know the reason why people hate bitcoin?

klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 08:53:42 AM

yeah I'm not the one who hates bitcoin. I had not been having big problems with bitcoin. so I do not know the reason why people hate bitcoin?
Exactly all people are not same so like wise i will not say every one will like bitcoin and same every one will hate bitcoin it all depend on there own experience in bitcoin who all making good profit in bitcoin and using for there business they will like bitcoin and who all loss there bitcoin in betting or in other way they will hate this bitcoin. I thought there is only countable person can hate this bitcoin because it is very easy and high valuable currency so no one will hate this lot. I love bitcoin.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 08:58:47 AM

You are right. I too could not understand any reason why people are hating bitcoins. Only those who were missed out their opportunities to get start with bitcoin may hate bitcoins. Maybe some competitors like Paypal kind of payment processes spread rumors like people hating bitcoins.
That must be a valid point. Because the competitors may do anything to stay within their business. But even they are spreading like this, it will not sustain for long time as people will realize the real advantages of bitcoin.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: