Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:15:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 [395] 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473030 times)
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 02:42:31 PM

FUND, DEVELOP, DEPLOY.
IONOMY IS BUILT FOR GAME DEVELOPERS.

Prospective developers are encouraged to use the platform from early on in their project cycle. ionomy.com provides both a social and software platform from which to launch a project. Additionally, ionomy facilitates crowdfunding campaigns, allowing developers with great ideas to get a new project quickly and fully funded.

This provides prospective game developers the resources they need to focus on their project, while receiving continuous guidance and feedback from the ionomy core and community. Sign up today to be the first to get updates on the releases of ionomy.com developer tools.

https://ionomy.com/about/developers

can you provide a link to the api and tools to do this? that link only has the usual word salad of trrms but no download links etc. does this integration api even exist? its been the talk of 12 months

I will provide you the link when it becomes available for the public... If you really want to be a player in the Ionomy Vision, give Huey or any member of the Team a shout and they can hook you up with early access!

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:53:20 PM

FUND, DEVELOP, DEPLOY.
IONOMY IS BUILT FOR GAME DEVELOPERS.

Prospective developers are encouraged to use the platform from early on in their project cycle. ionomy.com provides both a social and software platform from which to launch a project. Additionally, ionomy facilitates crowdfunding campaigns, allowing developers with great ideas to get a new project quickly and fully funded.

This provides prospective game developers the resources they need to focus on their project, while receiving continuous guidance and feedback from the ionomy core and community. Sign up today to be the first to get updates on the releases of ionomy.com developer tools.

https://ionomy.com/about/developers

can you provide a link to the api and tools to do this? that link only has the usual word salad of trrms but no download links etc. does this integration api even exist? its been the talk of 12 months

You know this but to once again to clarify ....

The public API has not been released yet. For now any developer interested in Ionomy integration should contact the ionomy team directly https://ionomy.com/

Have a nice day Smiley

so why do they advertise it like you can do it. why dont they say they are gathering interest for the api contact them? is it better to mislead for hypethan say how it is? you may think i know it but do you wxpect othes do? the wording makes it sound like they can do it now its false advertising or do you know that? ionomy should be more truthful on their press speeches... else its misleading and some would think deliberately

The only way you could say ionomy are misleading with their messaging is if they fail to deliver on any of the different elements of PWR-GRD . For all i know maybe 3rd party  devs have already  contacted ionomy and are working with the API.................

Be truthful on their press speeches................ what exactly do you mean.... give me an example ? As an investor if Ionomy have been lying I would like to know what they have said ?

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 8906

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 03:59:51 PM

The only way you could say ionomy are misleading with their messaging is if they fail to deliver on any of the different elements of PWR-GRD . For all i know maybe 3rd party  devs have already  contacted ionomy and are working with the API.................

Be truthful on their press speeches................ what exactly do you mean.... give me an example ? As an investor if Ionomy have been lying I would like to know what they have said ?

The whole power grid storm nonsense was worded in a way that made it sound as if it already exists. Now you're saying "if they fail" to make it sound as if it can be delivered at any point in the future. Ten years from now is probably acceptable - no dates were given.

And what's the point to keep the API secret if it exists? A proper outfit would want everybody and their grandma picking it apart and providing feedback. But then again, we know how you paycoiners feel about that. Still enjoying manually massaged Gravity leaderboard.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 04:20:40 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2017, 04:34:52 PM by WildShark

The only way you could say ionomy are misleading with their messaging is if they fail to deliver on any of the different elements of PWR-GRD . For all i know maybe 3rd party  devs have already  contacted ionomy and are working with the API.................

The whole power grid storm nonsense was worded in a way that made it sound as if it already exists. Now you're saying "if they fail" to make it sound as if it can be delivered at any point in the future. Ten years from now is probably acceptable - no dates were given.

And what's the point to keep the API secret if it exists? A proper outfit would want everybody and their grandma picking it apart and providing feedback.

I'd gamble that the API is being looked at by 3rd party DEVs.. and being improved and TESTed!

@suchmoon I would think you would want the product thoroughly tested before made available to public... and GOOD Testing takes TIME

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 05:33:38 PM

The only way you could say ionomy are misleading with their messaging is if they fail to deliver on any of the different elements of PWR-GRD . For all i know maybe 3rd party  devs have already  contacted ionomy and are working with the API.................

And what's the point to keep the API secret if it exists? A proper outfit would want everybody and their grandma picking it apart and providing feedback.

I'd gamble that the API is being looked at by 3rd party DEVs.. and being improved and TESTed!

@suchmoon I would think you would want the product thoroughly tested before made available to public... and GOOD Testing takes TIME

Your lame attempt to defend this inbred development cycle with no PM or QA is duly noted.

Clearly their testing isn't working seeing how they released Gravity with a broken leaderboard and are unable to fix it in 7 months. How much more time do they need and why are they lying that it "can be added to any freemium game":

Lightning Services can be added to any freemium game, amping up the fun, replayability, and spending incentives. Developers can customize the level of integration to suit their games.

Primary features include:

Lightning Tournaments. Integrate Lightning Tournaments so gamers on any platform can compete for high scores and weekly prizes. Prizes pay out in ION. Gamers can exchange ION for Bitcoin, spend it, or get discounts in the ION ecosystem.

https://news.ionomy.com/lightning/
WildShark

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 08:59:09 PM

Your lame attempt to defend this inbred development cycle with no PM or QA is duly noted.

Clearly their testing isn't working seeing how they released Gravity with a broken leaderboard and are unable to fix it in 7 months. How much more time do they need and why are they lying that it "can be added to any freemium game":

Lightning Services can be added to any freemium game, amping up the fun, replayability, and spending incentives. Developers can customize the level of integration to suit their games.

Primary features include:

Lightning Tournaments. Integrate Lightning Tournaments so gamers on any platform can compete for high scores and weekly prizes. Prizes pay out in ION. Gamers can exchange ION for Bitcoin, spend it, or get discounts in the ION ecosystem.

https://news.ionomy.com/lightning/

@suchmoon I don't understand why you compare the current Ionomy LTD products to the concept that was created 2 years ago.. Do a little more homework and find out that the Ionomy Vision is growing daily and you can't keep up with it. You also have not shown how this model compares to Garza Vision Huh How does the project compare to Paycon Huh Are you starting to see the innovation being brought to this project!!!

FYI - Gravity is being recoded from scratch using the new API and better design to deter cheating... The Ionomy Vision is growing with time... not like you still hiding in your small boxed crypto world...

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 09:28:04 PM

@suchmoon I don't understand why you compare the current Ionomy LTD products to the concept that was created 2 years ago.. Do a little more homework and find out that the Ionomy Vision is growing daily and you can't keep up with it. You also have not shown how this model compares to Garza Vision Huh How does the project compare to Paycon Huh Are you starting to see the innovation being brought to this project!!!

FYI - Gravity is being recoded from scratch using the new API and better design to deter cheating... The Ionomy Vision is growing with time... not like you still hiding in your small boxed crypto world...

I think I'm keeping up with this bullshit quite well. Let's recap:

• Incompetence galore, "flagship" game has to be "recoded", coin had to be "rebased", etc.
  • Flailing around with the ever-changing "vision" (chanting "innovation" doesn't make it so).
  • A bunch of buzzwords with no substance, can't even keep their own PR straight. Where is the dark matter ICO or even the next "weekly" update?

I love my box. It doesn't depend on washed-up paycoiners taking my money and wasting it on press releases about all sorts of bicycles they will attempt to reinvent.
korvas128

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:09:35 AM

• Incompetence galore, "flagship" game has to be "recoded", coin had to be "rebased", etc.
  • Flailing around with the ever-changing "vision" (chanting "innovation" doesn't make it so).
  • A bunch of buzzwords with no substance, can't even keep their own PR straight. Where is the dark matter ICO or even the next "weekly" update?

I love my box. It doesn't depend on washed-up paycoiners taking my money and wasting it on press releases about all sorts of bicycles they will attempt to reinvent.

ION

Oct 04 2015         Didn't exist

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oct 04 2016          $0.14 / .00023977 BTC       

1 masternode  = 20,000 ION = $2,800  or 4.79 BTC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oct 04 2017          $1.38 / .00031900 BTC   

1 masternode  = 20.000 ION / $27,600 / 6.38 BTC + Stake reward of 5,300 ION / $7,314 / 1.6907 BTC = 25,300 ION / $34,914 / 8.0707 BTC     

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oct 04 2018          $ Grin Grin Grin            Grin Grin Grin Grin BTC

PWR-GRD + Games (Gravity/To the Moon/others) = Growth Growth Growth !!!!!!

Incompetence doesn't deliver this kind of return Smiley

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 03:50:37 PM

ION

Oct 04 2015         Didn't exist

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oct 04 2016          $0.14 / .00023977 BTC        

1 masternode  = 20,000 ION = $2,800  or 4.79 BTC

Oct 04 2017          $1.38 / .00031900 BTC    

1 masternode  = 20.000 ION / $27,600 / 6.38 BTC + Stake reward of 5,300 ION / $7,314 / 1.6907 BTC = 25,300 ION / $34,914 / 8.0707 BTC      

Oct 04 2018          $ Grin Grin Grin            Grin Grin Grin Grin BTC

No, only cherry-picking numbers would do that. You can probably find dozens if not hundreds of shitcoins that are now up from their low points. But ION ICO price was 44-55k sat, not 24k. Not to mentioned that you morons sank many times that into paycoins.

None of which is relevant to incompetence anyway. On the other hand - failed attempts to prop XPY, abysmal quality of software, lack of gamer interest in their sole game, clueless disregard for security, inability to follow even the most basic self-imposed timelines - all very good indicators of incompetence.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 04:05:18 PM

ION

1 masternode  = 20.000 ION / $27,600 / 6.38 BTC + Stake reward of 5,300 ION / $7,314 / 1.6907 BTC = 25,300 ION / $34,914 / 8.0707 BTC      

No, only cherry-picking numbers would do that. You can probably find dozens if not hundreds of shitcoins that are now up from their low points. But ION ICO price was 44-55k sat, not 24k. Not to mentioned that you morons sank many times that into paycoins.

None of which is relevant to incompetence anyway. On the other hand - failed attempts to prop XPY, abysmal quality of software, lack of gamer interest in their sole game, clueless disregard for security, inability to follow even the most basic self-imposed timelines - all very good indicators of incompetence.

With all these noted defects, Why is the price six times the price of ICO Huh with slope of upward trend!!!

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 04:34:08 PM

With all these noted defects, Why is the price six times the price of ICO Huh with slope of upward trend!!!

Because you can't math. 33k sat is not "six times" the ICO price range of 45-55k sat.

But again, relevance to incompetence? Any new and exciting bicycles ionomy is planning to announce soon?
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:13:41 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2017, 03:26:12 AM by o0o0

Because you can't math. 33k sat is not "six times" the ICO price range of 45-55k sat.

But again, relevance to incompetence? Any new and exciting bicycles ionomy is planning to announce soon?

lol did wildshark seriously just say why is it 6 times ico. you cant make this shit up. i understand now how his numbers make sense to him.

in other news bittrex drops coins due to being illegal securities.  once its more regulated what happens if sec comes down on ion as it vets other coins? you since a lot of icos are in the firing line.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 11:18:53 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2017, 11:34:33 PM by WildShark

lol did wildshark seriously just say why is it 6 times ico. you cant make this shit up. i understand now how his numbers make sense to him.
I bought my IONs for about 14 to16 cents using the XPY swap program... and 6X16= 96 cents... and current price is way over a dollar!!! AGAIN PLEASE NOTE that my spread sheets are in USD!!!

korvas128

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:49:31 PM

ION

You know the ICO was in Apiril 2016 not October 2016 the numbers I used were taken from https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ion/

I didn't cherry pick BUT if I wanted too.... either one is FACT not speculation

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sep 10 2016  Ion price        $0.14 / .00023001 BTC        

1 masternode  = 20,000 ION = $2,800  or 4.6002 BTC
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sep 10 2017  Ion price        $2.00 / .00047238 BTC

1 masternode  = 20,000 ION = $40,000  or 9. BTC
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sep 10 2018   Ion price       $  Grin Grin  /  Grin Grin BTC

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a free market Price is the ultimate indicator of company competence if you don't understand this then fine Smiley

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 12:33:18 AM

I bought my IONs for about 14 to16 cents using the XPY swap program... and 6X16= 96 cents... and current price is way over a dollar!!! AGAIN PLEASE NOTE that my spread sheets are in USD!!!

So if you made a spreadsheet in bolívar - that would make it even better? XPY swap LOL... didn't the team claim there was no swap? Oh yes, they did. Your fellow shill even carries the link in his signature:

ION was not a coin swap

In a free market Price is the ultimate indicator of company competence if you don't understand this then fine Smiley

Right, Enron was the pinnacle of competence Roll Eyes

I'm very glad I don't "understand" it just like I didn't "understand" XPY.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:45:51 AM

stop talking like everyone got those gains then. its misleading.

also what price did you pay for your xpy each. nobody believes you bought at end bottom so your math is still wrong and selective
korvas128

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:48:10 AM

So if you made a spreadsheet in bolívar - that would make it even better? XPY swap LOL... didn't the team claim there was no swap? Oh yes, they did. Your fellow shill even carries the link in his signature:

ION was not a coin swap

Right, Enron was the pinnacle of competence Roll Eyes

I'm very glad I don't "understand" it just like I didn't "understand" XPY.

I bet your not as glad as I am in your lack of understanding... I suggest you avoid the brain ache and just focus on your pump n dump investments

WildShark

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 12:35:40 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2017, 02:20:41 PM by WildShark

I bought my IONs for about 14 to16 cents using the XPY conversion program... and 6X16= 96 cents... and current price is way over a dollar!!! AGAIN PLEASE NOTE that my spread sheets are in USD!!!

stop talking like everyone got those gains then. its misleading.

also what price did you pay for your xpy each. nobody believes you bought at end bottom so your math is still wrong and selective

prior to the IOC, I was buying XPY from the Ionomy exchange for under 2 cents a piece and exchanged them in for Ionomy stakers (Those pretty pngs that payout regularly everyday)...

At the low point, I was buying IONs for 10 cents.. now a 14.5 times the purchased price... These numbers are valid for the early adopters of ION...

As the stakers expire, I have converted the Ionomy Stakers to Shark Nodes (ION Masternode)!!! These pngs also payout randomly daily...

WildShark

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 03:08:26 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2017, 03:36:05 PM by WildShark

According to your ION FAQ (The Unbiased Facts), Ionomy LTD is not required to do weekly updates!

Q: Does the team provide any status updates or other information?
A: Some limited information may surface on ionomy slack however due to lack of structure, required login, and limited retention it is difficult to locate and impossible to link to slack postings. Status updates are sometimes emailed to ionomy.com users and there is a rarely updated news page.  Some investors have claimed to have access to privileged information, including financial details and business plans by virtue of being "whales" (large investors).

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 03:39:10 PM

According to your ION FAQ(The Unbiased Facts), Ionomy LTD is not required to do weekly updates!

They were not required to promise an update "next week" either but they did, and that was three weeks ago.

But I think it's great that you feel so happy handing your money over to liars. Keep the positive attitude.
Pages: « 1 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 [395] 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: