Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:10:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 [361] 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473060 times)
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 10:08:04 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2017, 10:22:57 PM by WildShark

it was the team pumping tondump their MN rewards.

Instead, we'll go with the fact the team is doing something nefarious with the premine coins.

Thank you Detective CB.  Who are you referring to as "the team"?

Post all of the addresses is all that needs to be done.

I would like know who is doing all this nefarious stuff with Ionomy LTD wallets???

Prove to me they aren't doing anything nefarious.

It's not our job to trust, it's theirs to provide proof and transparency.

What exactly is your job

To properly vet an operation before investing in it, in this case, investing more.

Besides shilling and arguing every valid point on here, what's your job?

Don't have a job, just like you I'm an investor although unlike you I'm a happy one  Smiley

I admire your tenacity but laugh at your stupidity. It's been 16 months now, you don't have answers and are unhappy.

Don't be greedy just sell up, exit at a profit and look for an opportunity that's meets your criteria.

Sorry, I don't take investment advice from shills.

I hope other potential investors see this: an ION super whale badgering a smaller investor to sell out. Rather pathetic. Is this a case of a whale purposefully giving bad advice so they can pick up cheap coins and attempt to further profit? That is sure what it looks like to me. All I can say is this: POTENTIAL INVESTORS BEWARE! These whales will try to manipulate the little guy to further their agenda. Proof above. Korvas telling me to sell out my holdings. A whale NEVER should be badgering someone to sell like he just did. And this isn't the first time he's told me to sell, so they are rather persistent at it as well.

This could be because these whales are privy to advanced, inside information. He probably got advanced news and decided to try to bully me into selling so he can make market moves with his inside information.

Oh okay then BUY Buy as much ION as you can afford and keep asking those questions  Smiley Remember Buy High sell LOW Smiley

Bullying  Grin Grin Grin Whatever rocks your boat  Grin

Did you not read what I wrote? I won't take investment advice from a shill.

Again, a whale giving me bad advice. Telling me to buy high and sell low. Probably so he can reap more imaginary profit. Potential investors beware, a lot of shady characters are part of this operation.

@Detective CB your ION Super Whale Conspiracy theory listed in your above paragraph is causing investors to dump?
or is it the team dumping the premine coins or MN rewards Huh

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 10:14:58 PM

WildShill, we'll never know cause the Ionomy team won't post the addresses. I would think after being taken for a ride by Garza, dumping all the prime controller coins onto Cryptsy would make you be a little more diligent, and demand those addresses. Especially being a super important whale and all. But instead, you're just trying to get someone to buy your bags.

WildShark

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 10:37:42 PM

WildShill, we'll never know cause the Ionomy team won't post the addresses. I would think after being taken for a ride by Garza, dumping all the prime controller coins onto Cryptsy would make you be a little more diligent, and demand those addresses. Especially being a super important whale and all. But instead, you're just trying to get someone to buy your bags.

The BCT trolls are stuck in the tiny crypto box they have always been in. Throwing out the buzz words like dump, transparency, free coins, shill, Garza and PayCoin and not backing how they related to an ION investment.

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 10:42:01 PM

The BCT trolls are stuck in the tiny crypto box they have always been in. Throwing out the buzz words like dump, transparency, free coins, shill, Garza and PayCoin and not backing how they related to an ION investment.

Sharkie, which of those "buzz words" you think is not related to ION? Let me know and I'll try to explain. I can even use crayons if that's what you prefer.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 10:55:24 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2017, 11:08:48 PM by WildShark

Sharkie, which of those "buzz words" you think is not related to ION?

All the buzz word are related to Ionomy.. your post above does not support how "Gaza" is related to ION investment! the fact you have been taken for a ride by Gaza has nothing to do with Ionomy, Whales or the team  Huh

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 11:34:08 PM

All the buzz word are related to Ionomy.. your post above does not support how "Gaza" is related to ION investment! the fact you have been taken for a ride by Gaza has nothing to do with Ionomy, Whales or the team  Huh

Yes it does have everything to do with you and the majority of everyone else "invested" in ION. If your head wasn't so thick, you'd have understood what I was trying to say. So here it is in plain English: I would have thought you would have learned from past mistakes. That past mistake was Garza and Paycoin and the way he just dumped coins on the market, tanking the price. All because he wasn't transparent.  I don't think it was until one of the email leaks, or some sort of leak, revealed all the public keys of the prime controllers. Then all the Blockchain tracing happened and shit started to unravel quickly.

I didn't say ION is doing business with Garza, you're a tad defensive. I was merely using a past scenario very close to many people in the ION circle. Again, read, then take the time to digest before you go running your mouth. You just tried to make things look worse than they were, why is that?

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 11:51:24 PM

Are you bringing the Middle East peace process into this now?  Huh

And no, I have not been "been taken for a ride by Gaza". Or Garza for that matter. Projecting seems to be common trait among you shillwhales.

Speaking of Garza, he is very much related. He came up with the useless shit like hyperinflated prime controllers and PNGs. There is no conceivable reason for ION to do these things, other than paycoiners being so damn stupid and stubborn to still believe the idiocy peddled by that con man back in 2014. How much longer do you need to get over it and either embrace what crypto stands for (transparency, decentralization, etc) or just stick to fiat?
WildShark

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 01:44:09 AM

And no, I have not been "been taken for a ride by Gaza". Or Garza for that matter. Projecting seems to be common trait among you shillwhales.

Speaking of Garza, he is very much related. He came up with the useless shit like hyperinflated prime controllers and PNGs. There is no conceivable reason for ION to do these things, other than paycoiners being so damn stupid and stubborn to still believe the idiocy peddled by that con man back in 2014. How much longer do you need to get over it and either embrace what crypto stands for (transparency, decentralization, etc) or just stick to fiat?

The Ionomy is not crypto and conforms more to fiat standards... and there is no prime controllers or PNGs  Roll Eyes

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:15:58 AM

The Ionomy is not crypto and conforms more to fiat standards... and there is no prime controllers or PNGs  Roll Eyes

then why do they not only deal in fiat and why do they have an underpinning coin. this is seriously the stupidest thing you've said hands down. i can imagine huey face palming himself over you daily.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 03:28:44 AM

Then why not use bank loans, venture capital, or kickstarter and stop pretending like there's some sort of crypto-innovation going on? I guess ionomy would be laughed out of any serious or even not-so-serious fiat financing attempt. Apparently they can only fool the few remaining paycoiners who have already been "vetted" by falling for Garza's scheme, and staying with it way past its expiration, and staying with the "team's" failed attempt to resuscitate XPY, and staying with the pivot to mobile gaming, and staying with the pivot to the faucet thing, etc.

prime controllers and PNGs == masternodes and whatever-the-fuck hashstakers are called now, cards or something. Totally different from Garza's coining...
Principai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 04:05:59 AM

I do not know what the team has developed, I think the coin does not have any value, just wear a block chain  concept Huh
WildShark

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 02:48:07 PM

The Ionomy is not crypto and conforms more to fiat standards... and there is no prime controllers or PNGs  Roll Eyes

prime controllers and PNGs == masternodes and whatever-the-fuck hashstakers are called now, cards or something. Totally different from Garza's coining...

@suchmoon I think you can on only focus on Garza Vision... The Ionomy has grown tremendously since you wrote your Bitcoin ION FAQ. You should update your document to reflect the current Ionomy Vision... There are no PNGs or hashstakers in the Ionomy Vision!

WildShark

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 03:00:31 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2017, 03:22:43 PM by WildShark

i can imagine huey face palming himself over you daily.

it's worst than that... He has started making me offer to buy me out of Ionomy...

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 03:05:55 PM

The Ionomy is not crypto and conforms more to fiat standards... and there is no prime controllers or PNGs  Roll Eyes

@suchmoon I think you can on only focus on Garza Vision... The Ionomy has grown tremendously since you wrote your Bitcoin ION FAQ. You should update your document to reflect the current Ionomy Vision... There are no PNGs or hashstakers in the Ionomy Vision!

But cards and and stalkers are the same as PNGs and hashstakers. You truly may be the dumbest, most ignorant person I have ever met. Your head is so fucking thick it is unbelievable. No wonder Huey wants to buy you out, you are a total fucking disaster.

WildShark

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 03:32:21 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2017, 03:52:15 PM by WildShark

But cards and and stalkers are the same as PNGs and hashstakers. You truly may be the dumbest, most ignorant person I have ever met. Your head is so fucking thick it is unbelievable. No wonder Huey wants to buy you out, you are a total fucking disaster.

I believe you to be wrong Detective CB, Ionomy LTD Cards are changeable skins for Ionomy LTD staker. Did Garza Vision support changeable skins or POS stakers?

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 04:50:55 PM

I believe you to be wrong Detective CB, Ionomy LTD Cards are changeable skins for Ionomy LTD staker. Did Garza Vision support changeable skins or POS stakers?

Yes, Sharkie, hashstakers (like their predecessors - hashlets) and skins were at the core of Garza's scam. And you shouldn't call them POS unless you mean something other than Proof-of-Stake. "Stakers" don't stake anything on the blockchain.

I appreciate your attempt to make it sound like something else but you're doing a very poor job at it. Please don't sell out to huey. We need the laughs.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 05:03:24 PM

If he does sell out to Huey, I hope he lets us know the next shit coin he's gonna be shilling for so we can follow to get the same laughs as here.

WildShark

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 05:39:22 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2017, 05:57:18 PM by WildShark

If he does sell out to Huey, I hope he lets us know the next shit coin he's gonna be shilling for so we can follow to get the same laughs as here.

I will not sell out,  I am a Whale!!! and the next coin to promote is ETH... that's for another thread...

WildShark

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 05:51:37 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2017, 08:20:22 PM by WildShark

Yes, Sharkie, hashstakers (like their predecessors - hashlets) and skins were at the core of Garza's scam. And you shouldn't call them POS unless you mean something other than Proof-of-Stake. "Stakers" don't stake anything on the blockchain.

I agree with you on both your points... Hashlets were Garza scam that was not on blockchain and Ionomy LTD stakers don't use the ION blockchain to make the daily ION stake payout. ION rewards for Ionomy LTD hosted Masternodes, Investor Masternodes and Wallet staking are coming from POS 3.0 ION blockchain.

More work is currently being done by the team to implement the Ionomy Vision...

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 06:50:00 PM

I will not sell out,  I am a Whale!!! and the next coin to promote is ETH... that's for another thread...

And an embarrassment of a whale, but a whale none the less. Even though you paid to be called a whale. And apparently Ionomy whale = shill.

Pages: « 1 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 [361] 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: