Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 04:19:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 [387] 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473030 times)
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:49:57 PM

@suchmoon I think somebody forgot to give you the memo that changed the "one game a month" Vision..

Check out Suchmoon's Bitcointalk ION FAQ for all the unbiased details!!!

I think you should revise your ION FAQ to include the IONOMY VISION...

Have you thought about writing a book Huh Suchmoon's Book of ION DarkMatter

Somebody forgot to give the memo to the team as well... they still have the original roadmap on ionomy.com and it clearly states "one game a month". In fact the only people saying otherwise are known liars such as yourself.

https://ionomy.com/about/roadmap

The rest of your post sounds unhealthy. Please stop.

I was but I'm back now..... I trying to be polite but it's difficult Sad hence why I'm slow to post

Your lack of a response about the profitability of ION confirms you were trolling when you made comments about profitability. You know what POS is, you know the difference between POW & POS coins/tokens. But as it doesn't fit your agenda you choose to ignore. You then pull paycoin in as a comparison again a total load of shit. As you know a better comparison would be DASH but as DASH is currently $313 as opposed to $.01 XPY is better.

Following up from PWR-GRD announcements last week I know a new road map is currently in development soon to be published. I'm pretty sure no one else on slack is aware of it's content and I'm not privy to any extra info. All I'm doing is expressing an opinion on how this is gonna play out

About transparency this is the bit in the discussion I ask you for a company in crypto that offers a level of transparency your happy with. You can't name one and then accuse Ionomy of hiding something telling everyone not to trust them.
 Grin. It's coming up to 3 years now since I stumbled onto the team, in this time they've done nothing for me to doubt their integrity. This don't mean shit to you but to me when pretty much everything can be fabricated it means a lot.

It's irrelevant whether there is "a company in crypto" that does it better or worse. If ionomy can't even use the blockchain for its intended purpose, i.e. as a public ledger, then it's pointless to compare this shitshow to anything "in crypto".

The reason you don't doubt their integrity is because you don't want to. Have you asked the team about their FINRA registration? Thought so.

they are going to be fooked if sec retrospectively applies unregistered securities laws on icos in the past too. they'll prolly just try to scrub the net of statements about it and say it never happened and it was a donation, swap or crowdfund Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 8906

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 09:53:35 PM

they are going to be fooked if sec retrospectively applies unregistered securities laws on icos in the past too. they'll prolly just try to scrub the net of statements about it and say it never happened and it was a donation, swap or crowdfund Smiley

I guess ionomy can slide under the SEC radar if it stays as obscure as it's always been. Which kinda defeats their stated goals of providing various public services/APIs/etc. All that power-grid-storm-word-salad crap isn't going to generate revenue with 50 users. Unless of course repeated fleecing of said users is the actual "vision". Such nice guys wouldn't do that, would they?
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:59:15 PM

What's the trouble all about? Did the devs stop delivering or are people just too impatient again?

They never started delivering. It's been a year since they announced a "one game a month" roadmap and haven't delivered even a single complete game.

Instead they're now announcing a bunch of new and regurgitated bullshit and are asking for more money.

Ok so this is a really bad sign then -.- will dig a little bit deeper into this, but based on your information this is probably a safe skip. Thank you
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 10:55:06 PM

@suchmoon I think somebody forgot to give you the memo that changed the "one game a month" Vision..

Somebody forgot to give the memo to the team as well... they still have the original roadmap on ionomy.com and it clearly states "one game a month". In fact the only people saying otherwise are known liars such as yourself.

I was but I'm back now..... I trying to be polite but it's difficult Sad hence why I'm slow to post

Your lack of a response about the profitability of ION confirms you were trolling when you made comments about profitability. You know what POS is, you know the difference between POW & POS coins/tokens. But as it doesn't fit your agenda you choose to ignore. You then pull paycoin in as a comparison again a total load of shit. As you know a better comparison would be DASH but as DASH is currently $313 as opposed to $.01 XPY is better.

Following up from PWR-GRD announcements last week I know a new road map is currently in development soon to be published. I'm pretty sure no one else on slack is aware of it's content and I'm not privy to any extra info. All I'm doing is expressing an opinion on how this is gonna play out

About transparency this is the bit in the discussion I ask you for a company in crypto that offers a level of transparency your happy with. You can't name one and then accuse Ionomy of hiding something telling everyone not to trust them.
 Grin. It's coming up to 3 years now since I stumbled onto the team, in this time they've done nothing for me to doubt their integrity. This don't mean shit to you but to me when pretty much everything can be fabricated it means a lot.

It's irrelevant whether there is "a company in crypto" that does it better or worse. If ionomy can't even use the blockchain for its intended purpose, i.e. as a public ledger, then it's pointless to compare this shitshow to anything "in crypto".

The reason you don't doubt their integrity is because you don't want to. Have you asked the team about their FINRA registration? Thought so.

I don't see a problem.. Ionomy would start down the road to registering whatever was being declared a security ... Successful companies/organizations will move forward with the changing crypto economy..

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:19:18 PM

Hey can't even change a few sentences on a website, what leads you to believe they will be on top of the securities law? This is a team that claims to have made a gaming coin but doesn't have the ability to create the games themselves. Why do you think they'll be on top of the crypto securities laws?

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 11:56:36 PM

I don't see a problem.. Ionomy would start down the road to registering whatever was being declared a security ... Successful companies/organizations will move forward with the changing crypto economy..

Let me guess, you learned that from some secret memo passed around in some secret whale meeting, AKA made it up?

Please be careful when lying about such things - this is a highly regulated matter in the US. Even with registered securities you can get into hot water for a number of reasons (false broker credentials, exaggerated profitability claims, etc).

And let's face it, ionomy isn't gonna register shit, except their Seychelles IBC.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:01:52 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2017, 03:04:00 AM by o0o0

except they didnt register the past ico when they started now did they. you cant get fined later and register for something you did in the past

also wildshark if they were transparent and legit would they preregistrr regardless you know just to be sure and peace of mind or would that raise them on sec radar and is that something they want to fly under?
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:11:11 AM

What's the trouble all about? Did the devs stop delivering or are people just too impatient again?

They never started delivering. It's been a year since they announced a "one game a month" roadmap and haven't delivered even a single complete game.

Instead they're now announcing a bunch of new and regurgitated bullshit and are asking for more money.

Ok so this is a really bad sign then -.- will dig a little bit deeper into this, but based on your information this is probably a safe skip. Thank you

The current roadmap is old and soon to be updated

With Suchmoon you'll eventually figure out that you should never take her comments at face value as she does like to play. For instance the one game a month comment Ionomy made is correct BUT this comment was made at the start when the original plan was to churn out simple tap games alla 'ketchapp', the comment is 17ish months old.

Your on the right track of maintaining a watching brief Smiley

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:40:23 AM

With Suchmoon you'll eventually figure out that you should never take her comments at face value as she does like to play. For instance the one game a month comment Ionomy made is correct BUT this comment was made at the start when the original plan was to churn out simple tap games alla 'ketchapp', the comment is 17ish months old.

was that the same roadmap that they sold the ico to customers that expected that done korvas?
also they mentioned transparency on their page that you were going to cover for me can you explain how they are transparent? they say they are but aside from a few bounty addresses i cant see any transparency on spent funds... would you say its a possibility it could of bren all spent paying themselves? as a possibility i mean theres no certainty they did or didnt unless there was some transparency... thoughts?
korvas128

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:32:24 PM

was that the same roadmap that they sold the ico to customers that expected that done korvas?
also they mentioned transparency on their page that you were going to cover for me can you explain how they are transparent? they say they are but aside from a few bounty addresses i cant see any transparency on spent funds... would you say its a possibility it could of bren all spent paying themselves? as a possibility i mean theres no certainty they did or didnt unless there was some transparency... thoughts?

No, This was the roadmap at ICO...

Feel free to rip it apart Smiley Today ION is at $1.6 which is a fair value when you reflect on Ionomy status today vs their original roadmap. Now imagine if they had been able to deliver everything on that roadmap what would the value of ION be now ?

PWR-GRD is soon to be announced and start it's implementation....... compare that to the original roadmap...... similar isn't it. As a worse case scenario imagine a partial implemention again what do you think that would have to the value of ION.

I did answer your point about transparency you just don't like my answer Smiley

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 02:21:21 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2017, 04:13:37 PM by suchmoon

This roadmap is still on the ionomy.com website with no indication that it's outdated. It doesn't take 17 months to change a few sentences, or just replace it with "we'll make shit up as we go", which is the real ionomy roadmap.

Re "simple games" nonsense - when Gravity came out and was ridiculed for having only 10 levels you claimed it was incomplete. So the original plan was simple games once a month, now the plan is simple incomplete games once every two years?

But sure, your shilly fantasies sound better than the reality.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:35:06 PM

Feel free to rip it apart Smiley Today ION is at $1.6 which is a fair value when you reflect on Ionomy status today vs their original roadmap. Now imagine if they had been able to deliver everything on that roadmap what would the value of ION be now ?

PWR-GRD is soon to be announced and start it's implementation....... compare that to the original roadmap...... similar isn't it. As a worse case scenario imagine a partial implemention again what do you think that would have to the value of ION.

so just so we both are on the same page. your transparency answer was youve known the tea team for a while. is this correct and your teansparency validation?
korvas128

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:46:12 PM

so just so we both are on the same page. your transparency answer was youve known the tea team for a while. is this correct and your teansparency validation?

Stop trying to bait me, when it comes to proper due diligence the human element is just one factor. To ignore this in crypto a place where pretty much everything can be fabricated is to do so at your peril.

No easy way to test the integrity of a person or business other than to watch and this takes time.

Your post May 08 2016.... 16 months ago

I'm saying the same thing now as I told you then... you know.... when ION was like $.15 to $.20. It's now $1.68 a markup of 740% and the team are still here not going anywhere any time soon Smiley

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:16:57 AM

Stop trying to bait me, when it comes to proper due diligence the human element is just one factor. To ignore this in crypto a place where pretty much everything can be fabricated is to do so at your peril.

No easy way to test the integrity of a person or business other than to watch and this takes time.

Your post May 08 2016.... 16 months ago

I'm saying the same thing now as I told you then... you know.... when ION was like $.15 to $.20. It's now $1.68 a markup of 740% and the team are still here not going anywhere any time soon Smiley

I believe he asked about transparency, not about the price. Why does every question asked to you end with the price of ION? How does the price indicate transparency? Just curious as your two biggest statements about transparency are they are nice and you post the ION price.

How about blockchain addresses?

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:50:59 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2017, 06:26:42 AM by o0o0

korvas i asked about transparency its a claim ion team made you said earlier you'd answer it. you only mentioned knowing the team x years then said you answered my question. i then reiterated what you said and you calling it hairing. lets make it simple as you said youd answer it unless you're telling lies. in your next post only address how ion team is transparent. no confusion just that so everything in your post addresses just that. if you cant do that then ill take it you have no information on how they are transparent and thus its a lie by ion team.

edit
also korvas you have transparency and integrity confused. your trust of the team is their integrity. trust isnt something that can prove or make visible ones actions. their failure to follow their 1 game a month in the whitepaper that theysold the ico impacts their integrity.

only having some bounty addresses visible is a lack of transparency. they claim transparency but show nothing demonstrating their expenditures and actions are able to be validated.
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 04:38:07 PM

Ionomy Ltd. Announces Power Grid, a Comprehensive Suite of Digital Currency Management and Game Monetization Services

August 18, 2017, ionomy Ltd. announces Power Grid, a comprehensive suite of digital currency management and game monetization services for game developers, gamers, and investors.

Power Grid represents a massive expansion of ionomy’s established business model, building on the success of ionomy.com investor tools and game integration, opening these services to outside developers.

PROPELLING GAME DEVELOPERS TO SUCCESS

ionomy uses digital currency technology to add new dimension to gameplay. By monetizing games with Power Grid services, independent developers and game studios produce titles that stand out from the crowd. Power Grid makes it easy for game developers to thrive by simplifying game development, from funding to marketing, and monetizing games through digital currency integration.

JUMPSTART CROWDFUNDING

Few game developers or studios have everything they need to be successful. Jumpstart fills in the gaps to  them to achieve their vision. At its base, Jumpstart is a funding platform. More broadly, it connects game developers with a community of investors, players, and marketers.

LIGHTNING API

The Lightning API enables the ION Advantage for freemium games: cash-like tournament prizes, discounts, and unified multi-platform gamer accounts. Gamers compete to win ION, grow it, trade it for monetary value, or spend it on more gaming fun. Game developers who enter into full Lightning partnerships with ionomy may even be eligible for complete subsidization of substantial tournament rewards to incentivize sustained gameplay.

THUNDER TOKENS

Thunder enables developers of premium games to tokenize their in-game currencies on the ION blockchain, and sets up exchanges where these tokens can be sold. By monetizing in-game currency with Real Money Trade, Thunder sends a clear message that there’s real value in playing these games.

SPARK AD NETWORK

The Spark Ad Network delivers BTC payouts 12x faster than other networks. Digital currency means fewer hands in the till — so more money gets to the people who contribute real value. Spark is also a great choice for advertisers, offering a low cost solution to reach to valuable global demographics. Spark Analytics helps fine tune ad campaigns. Integration with ionomy means that developers who want to cross-promote their games can do so easily.

ALCHEMY EXCHANGE

ionomy services for investors have been making it safe and easy for investors of any scale to grow their ION assets. Adding Alchemy to the Power Grid adds multicurrency financial services, making ionomy.com the place to invest, convert, and manage many forms of digital wealth. Web wallets, hosted masternodes, and dynamic exchanges let users store, grow, and trade ION, BTC, Dash, Pivx, ETH, LTC, NEO, and more. And, of course, in-game currencies. From any device.

DARK MATTER (XDM)

Dark Matter is the newest asset in the ION ecosystem, and the first Thunder token on the ION chain. With a low initial supply, it is intrinsically deflationary due to a graduated burn rate: a portion of Dark Matter is destroyed with every transaction. As transactions increase, the burn accelerates — making the Power Grid a potent particle accelerator.

ABOUT IONOMY

ionomy.com is a new digital entertainment and investment platform built around the ION coin, a digital currency. By integrating ION and ION based tokens into mobile gaming and closely tying it to a user friendly platform, ionomy cultivates games with staying power and makes it easy for new users to enter the world of cryptocurrency at their own pace.

The mobile gaming market is one of the largest and fastest growing sectors in the world. Players come for the fun of gaming, and stick around when they discover the opportunity to earn rewards of real world value.

Visit ionomy.com or join the developer and user community at slack.ionomy.com.

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
korvas128

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:43:59 AM

korvas i asked about transparency its a claim ion team made you said earlier you'd answer it. you only mentioned knowing the team x years then said you answered my question. i then reiterated what you said and you calling it hairing. lets make it simple as you said youd answer it unless you're telling lies. in your next post only address how ion team is transparent. no confusion just that so everything in your post addresses just that. if you cant do that then ill take it you have no information on how they are transparent and thus its a lie by ion team.

edit
also korvas you have transparency and integrity confused. your trust of the team is their integrity. trust isnt something that can prove or make visible ones actions. their failure to follow their 1 game a month in the whitepaper that theysold the ico impacts their integrity.

only having some bounty addresses visible is a lack of transparency. they claim transparency but show nothing demonstrating their expenditures and actions are able to be validated.

So patronising  Grin believe what you want I'm not here to convince or educate you.

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:36:56 AM

edit

So patronising  Grin believe what you want I'm not here to convince or educate you.

i dont want to believe what i want. you said youd answer the transparency claim in a previous post and didnt. now you back out. this makes it look like you dont have an answer so resort to taking your ball and going home. people that can back things up usually do because if they have proof they want to show it.

You can do attacks on me all you want with words like patronizing all you want. you were describing integrity of teams not transparency this is a fact. so i take it you dont have any transparency evidence? ionomy should remove that claim because they dont display it.
korvas128

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:34:13 AM

edit

i dont want to believe what i want. you said youd answer the transparency claim in a previous post and didnt. now you back out. this makes it look like you dont have an answer so resort to taking your ball and going home. people that can back things up usually do because if they have proof they want to show it.

You can do attacks on me all you want with words like patronizing all you want. you were describing integrity of teams not transparency this is a fact. so i take it you dont have any transparency evidence? ionomy should remove that claim because they dont display it.

Okay lets go back to basics. Why do you want transparency ? What does this tell you ?

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:52:34 AM

edit

Okay lets go back to basics. Why do you want transparency ? What does this tell you ?

because they have stated they are transparent. proof of it goes towards their integrity. lack of it goes against.

it also shows ability to deliver prposed ideas based on expenditure. expenditure only on their own wages without deliverables shows lack of ability and financial business sense.

ive answered your questions. can you please now show how they are transparent like you said you would. you cant ask questions of others get responses and not reciprocate. please answer the question directly.
Pages: « 1 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 [387] 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: