Bitcoin Forum
April 05, 2020, 12:48:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 [392] 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 468633 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 4959

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 11:25:38 PM

Yep 'Fuck off' is the preferred mode of communication when responding to comments like

Responding? Roll Eyes

Four months later in a completely unrelated context.

It's ok though. You can let it go. I doubt you could fool anyone into thinking that you have any "secret" info about ionomy's transparency (or anything else) no matter how hard you try to weasel out of showing any knowledge of those things you claim or imply. You have established a fairly consistent pattern of making shit up and covering it up with random fallacies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1019

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:11:01 AM

The answer is of course "FUCK OFF".

@suchmoon It seems your limit knowledge has led you back to vulgar comments instead of ION chat...

might want to give korvas that message too wildshark... that is if you follow consistency. whats good for the goose is good for the gander right? Or do you only raise concerns on particular people as you see fit?
korvas128

Activity: 1244
Merit: 583

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:47:33 PM

amusing thing though korvas is if another asked about transparency you still wouldnt nor couldnt answer it. you are hanging on what you think is your little escape clause from answering it but you've been shown as a liar until you answer it.

you've also been shown as a hypocrite as you also "called suchmoon out" as you put it on someone elses dox when you said you did nothing with the info you read.

just answer the question, else the info is there for others to know you cant be trusted.

Show me I'm a liar... you've told me now show me.

How does 'calling suchmoon out' make me a hypocrite

Trusted lol I post not to be trusted. I post to add balance.

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 04:43:55 PM

LOL, turns out o0o0 now YOU have to show korvas something or other... these guys are utter amateurs compared to EvilPanda's gang but they're trying hard. They'd rather bury the thread in complete off-topic nonsense than admit even a single thing that ionomy is lacking or not doing right.

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:25:22 PM
Merited by suchmoon (2)

a markup of 740%

Gawsome! ion the next sec approved coins(sic) ?  Grin

gravity doing good? raging success you say? oh its dead  Cry RIP shit-game/school project
korvas128

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:20:51 PM

Yep 'Fuck off' is the preferred mode of communication when responding to comments like

Responding? Roll Eyes

Four months later in a completely unrelated context.

It's ok though. You can let it go. I doubt you could fool anyone into thinking that you have any "secret" info about ionomy's transparency (or anything else) no matter how hard you try to weasel out of showing any knowledge of those things you claim or imply. You have established a fairly consistent pattern of making shit up and covering it up with random fallacies.

Didn't realise there was an expiry date on responding to dirty tricks.

I never said I had any secrets. I'm just an investor that bought in when ION was sub 20 cents and ATOM's were selling for around $1.85  Grin.

korvas128

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:44:36 PM

The answer is of course "FUCK OFF".

@suchmoon It seems your limit knowledge has led you back to vulgar comments instead of ION chat...

might want to give korvas that message too wildshark... that is if you follow consistency. whats good for the goose is good for the gander right? Or do you only raise concerns on particular people as you see fit?

To maintain constancy wild would need to jump in on a DOX attempt for the vulgar comments to come out.

Seems you and your troll buddies find usage of the F word more severe than DOXing or false accusations..... you ever read the forum rules ?

Not sure if it's just me but usage of the F word is mild when compared to a DOX or false allegations...... don't understand the hurt ?

korvas128

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:35:19 PM

LOL, turns out o0o0 now YOU have to show korvas something or other... these guys are utter amateurs compared to EvilPanda's gang but they're trying hard. They'd rather bury the thread in complete off-topic nonsense than admit even a single thing that ionomy is lacking or not doing right.

Yep your right I'm an amateur & being one I don't get paid. Always wondered how much the Pro's got so as your a pro can you tell me if the pay is any good ?

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 10:03:48 PM

I never said I had any secrets. I'm just an investor that bought in when ION was sub 20 cents and ATOM's were selling for around $1.85  Grin.

To maintain constancy wild would need to jump in on a DOX attempt for the vulgar comments to come out.

Seems you and your troll buddies find usage of the F word more severe than DOXing or false accusations..... you ever read the forum rules ?

Not sure if it's just me but usage of the F word is mild when compared to a DOX or false allegations...... don't understand the hurt ?

Yep your right I'm an amateur & being one I don't get paid. Always wondered how much the Pro's got so as your a pro can you tell me if the pay is any good ?

Funny how you invoke forum rules and proceed to make consecutive posts... You might want to read the rules yourself. Link in my sig.

Nobody's "hurt" by your words. You're getting some of the same treatment so it should be all cool, right? Not sure why you continue whining about this. Take a deep breath and post something about ION, Gravity, etc. You know - ON TOPIC.

Paid shilling was Garza's MO. Not sure what "my a pro" is. I think it's great that you're shilling for free. It means ionomy truly succeeded in filtering its user base down to the most gullible and shameless paycoiners.

can you tell me if the pay is any good ?

FUCK OFF

korvas128

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:27:49 AM

I never said I had any secrets. I'm just an investor that bought in when ION was sub 20 cents and ATOM's were selling for around $1.85  Grin.

Funny how you invoke forum rules and proceed to make consecutive posts... You might want to read the rules yourself. Link in my sig.

Nobody's "hurt" by your words. You're getting some of the same treatment so it should be all cool, right? Not sure why you continue whining about this. Take a deep breath and post something about ION, Gravity, etc. You know - ON TOPIC.

Paid shilling was Garza's MO. Not sure what "my a pro" is. I think it's great that you're shilling for free. It means ionomy truly succeeded in filtering its user base down to the most gullible and shameless paycoiners.

can you tell me if the pay is any good ?

FUCK OFF

Do not trivialise Doxxing.

People need to see the conversation thread so they can see the context in which comments are made. Showing out of context comments are irrelevant  

Stay on topic and I will respond accordingly Smiley

I don't shill

drwoo

Activity: 642
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:55:16 AM

Why is this thread getting so hard out of control? There have been much more polite times in the past.

█████
                        █████
                        █████
                        █████
                        █████
                        █████
                        █████
        █████           █████
        █████   █████   █████
        █████   █████   █████
        █████   █████   █████   █████
█████   █████   █████   █████   █████
█████   █████   █████
█████   █████   █████
█████   █████   █████
█████   █████
        █████
        █████

Borderless Trading with Jarvis Exchange
Whitepaper | Twitter | Facebook | Medium | Instagram
drwoo

Activity: 642
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:06:59 PM

What's the trouble all about? Did the devs stop delivering or are people just too impatient again?

They never started delivering. It's been a year since they announced a "one game a month" roadmap and haven't delivered even a single complete game.

Instead they're now announcing a bunch of new and regurgitated bullshit and are asking for more money.

Ok so this is a really bad sign then -.- will dig a little bit deeper into this, but based on your information this is probably a safe skip. Thank you

The current roadmap is old and soon to be updated

With Suchmoon you'll eventually figure out that you should never take her comments at face value as she does like to play. For instance the one game a month comment Ionomy made is correct BUT this comment was made at the start when the original plan was to churn out simple tap games alla 'ketchapp', the comment is 17ish months old.

Your on the right track of maintaining a watching brief Smiley

Still the overall sentiment on the thread does not seem to be overly positive or optimistic. Has that road map been updated by now?

█████
                        █████
                        █████
                        █████
                        █████
                        █████
                        █████
        █████           █████
        █████   █████   █████
        █████   █████   █████
█████   █████   █████
█████   █████   █████
█████   █████   █████
█████   █████
        █████
        █████

Borderless Trading with Jarvis Exchange
Whitepaper | Twitter | Facebook | Medium | Instagram
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 02:47:46 PM

Sage advice coming from a dipshit who was egging on boki with his firehose of bullshit. Apparently you don't own a mirror.

People need to see the conversation thread so they can see the context in which comments are made. Showing out of context comments are irrelevant  

Then learn to quote and stop serial posting. Not sure what that has to do with anything though. More lame deflection. Getting sloppy, not-a-shill.

I did and you didn't. You're going on this multi-page rant on how someone slighted you months ago. You're simply skipping over posts that mention ION, ionomy, Gravity, etc. Nice try but sadly you're lying again.

Here is your chance to get back on topic though - someone else asking about roadmap. It's not me so you don't lose your virtual face if you reply.

I don't shill

Fake news, like many other things you say - photoshop... transparency... due diligence... team doesn't need money... 700% up...

korvas128

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:16:44 PM

What's the trouble all about? Did the devs stop delivering or are people just too impatient again?

They never started delivering. It's been a year since they announced a "one game a month" roadmap and haven't delivered even a single complete game.

Instead they're now announcing a bunch of new and regurgitated bullshit and are asking for more money.

Ok so this is a really bad sign then -.- will dig a little bit deeper into this, but based on your information this is probably a safe skip. Thank you

With Suchmoon you'll eventually figure out that you should never take her comments at face value as she does like to play. For instance the one game a month comment Ionomy made is correct BUT this comment was made at the start when the original plan was to churn out simple tap games alla 'ketchapp', the comment is 17ish months old.

Still the overall sentiment on the thread does not seem to be overly positive or optimistic. Has that road map been updated by now?

Roadmap not yet updated.

For the latest info or if you have more than a passing interest visit slack that's where the dev team can be found.

Don't expect the sentiment of this thread to change anytime soon Smiley

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:42:18 PM

The "team" started this thread then abandoned it when people started asking the "tough" questions. Should tell you all you need to know about this project. They'll direct you to their Slack channel where all questions and answers get deleted eventually. They do that on purpose as this project has no clear direction (couldn't even update the roadmap as they don't know where they are going).

▄█████▄
                      ███████
                      ███████▓▄
                     ▄█▓▀     ▀█▓▄
                    ▄█▓▀        ▀█▓▄
                   ▄█▓▀           ███████▄
               ▄██████   ██████▄   ████████ 
              ████████   ███████   ▀█████▀             
              ▀███████   ███████
                  ▀█▓▄    █▓   █▓
                     ▀█▓▄ █▓     █▓▄█████▄
             ▄██████    ██████▄  █████████
            ████████    ███████    ██████▀
            ▀███████    ▀█████▀ ▄█▓▀
                   ▀█▓▄        ▄█▓▀
                      ████████▓▀
                      ████████
                      ▀██████▀

▄██▄▄               ▄▄▄▄                  ███   
        ▄██▀  ▀██▄         ▄▄████████   ██████       ███   
     ▄██▀        ▀██      ▄██       ███ ███  ███     ███   
     ███                 ▄██            ███   ███    ███   
     ███                ▄██             ███     ███  ███   
     ███                ███             ███       ██████   
     ███████████████    ██████████████  ███                 
customcontract.network

korvas128

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:51:39 PM

The "team" started this thread then abandoned it when people started asking the "tough" questions. Should tell you all you need to know about this project. They'll direct you to their Slack channel where all questions and answers get deleted eventually. They do that on purpose as this project has no clear direction (couldn't even update the roadmap as they don't know where they are going).

This thread has always been announcement only

Read the bottom of post 1.........

Every trick in the book Smiley

korvas128

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:47:12 PM

Sage advice coming from a dipshit who was egging on boki with his firehose of bullshit. Apparently you don't own a mirror.

Then learn to quote and stop serial posting. Not sure what that has to do with anything though. More lame deflection. Getting sloppy, not-a-shill.

I did and you didn't. You're going on this multi-page rant on how someone slighted you months ago. You're simply skipping over posts that mention ION, ionomy, Gravity, etc. Nice try but sadly you're lying again.

Here is your chance to get back on topic though - someone else asking about roadmap. It's not me so you don't lose your virtual face if you reply.

I don't shill

Fake news, like many other things you say - photoshop... transparency... due diligence... team doesn't need money... 700% up...

Again Doxxing is not a trivial matter.

I don't serial post I serial reply

Your Accusations without substance are meaningless

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 11:24:08 PM

This thread has always been announcement only

Read the bottom of post 1.........

Every trick in the book Smiley

You're lying - and that seems to be the only trick in your book - it wasn't "always" that way. "ionomy" was answering questions in the beginning:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=828120;sa=showPosts;start=40

Again Doxxing is not a trivial matter.

You keep repeating that as if you just came up with this idea. Wasn't a big concern to you while it was other people being doxed. In fact you were encouraging it.

I don't serial post I serial reply

That's still against the rules.

Your Accusations without substance are meaningless

Those are not accusations. Those are your statements that had been proven to be false. Like the one above about this thread.

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1019

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:18:31 AM

its only when it suits them as a response. in the days of garza they never denounced trolls on hashtalk and other places they thought it was ok and funny because they considered them trolls. korvas also calls accusations that are baseless bad. he accused me of doxing him with other legendaries. i have never been involved in a dox. ive commented on doxes others have provided with info but never done one. so again korvas makes an accusation of me doxing but had no proof. by his words thats shameful.

end fact is hes a liar until he answers like he said he would. hes focus on dox being bad to deflect from ionomy questions.

if korvas wants to make accusations he should provide proof himself or stop making out others are baseless.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 01:55:58 AM

Given the hype with the power grid storm thingy (they even splurged on a press release, so that's like a once-a-year event) you'd think we would have more shit to discuss instead of having to listen to korvas' incessant whining about his personal struggles.

Except there is no follow-up to all that hype. They haven't even announced the details of the ICO (or whatever they call the dark matter thing). What was the point of having a week of daily announcements followed by nothing? Tried to pump the price? Kinda went in the opposite direction. The 5+ full-time employees are slacking bigly.

Pages: « 1 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 [392] 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.