Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:18:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 [390] 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473033 times)
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:06:59 PM

What's the trouble all about? Did the devs stop delivering or are people just too impatient again?

They never started delivering. It's been a year since they announced a "one game a month" roadmap and haven't delivered even a single complete game.

Instead they're now announcing a bunch of new and regurgitated bullshit and are asking for more money.

Ok so this is a really bad sign then -.- will dig a little bit deeper into this, but based on your information this is probably a safe skip. Thank you

The current roadmap is old and soon to be updated

With Suchmoon you'll eventually figure out that you should never take her comments at face value as she does like to play. For instance the one game a month comment Ionomy made is correct BUT this comment was made at the start when the original plan was to churn out simple tap games alla 'ketchapp', the comment is 17ish months old.

Your on the right track of maintaining a watching brief Smiley

Still the overall sentiment on the thread does not seem to be overly positive or optimistic. Has that road map been updated by now?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8906

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 02:47:46 PM

Do not trivialise Doxxing.

Sage advice coming from a dipshit who was egging on boki with his firehose of bullshit. Apparently you don't own a mirror.

People need to see the conversation thread so they can see the context in which comments are made. Showing out of context comments are irrelevant  

Then learn to quote and stop serial posting. Not sure what that has to do with anything though. More lame deflection. Getting sloppy, not-a-shill.

Stay on topic and I will respond accordingly Smiley

I did and you didn't. You're going on this multi-page rant on how someone slighted you months ago. You're simply skipping over posts that mention ION, ionomy, Gravity, etc. Nice try but sadly you're lying again.

Here is your chance to get back on topic though - someone else asking about roadmap. It's not me so you don't lose your virtual face if you reply.

I don't shill

Fake news, like many other things you say - photoshop... transparency... due diligence... team doesn't need money... 700% up...
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:16:44 PM

What's the trouble all about? Did the devs stop delivering or are people just too impatient again?

They never started delivering. It's been a year since they announced a "one game a month" roadmap and haven't delivered even a single complete game.

Instead they're now announcing a bunch of new and regurgitated bullshit and are asking for more money.

Ok so this is a really bad sign then -.- will dig a little bit deeper into this, but based on your information this is probably a safe skip. Thank you

With Suchmoon you'll eventually figure out that you should never take her comments at face value as she does like to play. For instance the one game a month comment Ionomy made is correct BUT this comment was made at the start when the original plan was to churn out simple tap games alla 'ketchapp', the comment is 17ish months old.

Still the overall sentiment on the thread does not seem to be overly positive or optimistic. Has that road map been updated by now?

Roadmap not yet updated.

For the latest info or if you have more than a passing interest visit slack that's where the dev team can be found.

Don't expect the sentiment of this thread to change anytime soon Smiley

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:42:18 PM

The "team" started this thread then abandoned it when people started asking the "tough" questions. Should tell you all you need to know about this project. They'll direct you to their Slack channel where all questions and answers get deleted eventually. They do that on purpose as this project has no clear direction (couldn't even update the roadmap as they don't know where they are going).

korvas128

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:51:39 PM

The "team" started this thread then abandoned it when people started asking the "tough" questions. Should tell you all you need to know about this project. They'll direct you to their Slack channel where all questions and answers get deleted eventually. They do that on purpose as this project has no clear direction (couldn't even update the roadmap as they don't know where they are going).

This thread has always been announcement only

Read the bottom of post 1.........

Every trick in the book Smiley

korvas128

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:47:12 PM

Do not trivialise Doxxing.

Sage advice coming from a dipshit who was egging on boki with his firehose of bullshit. Apparently you don't own a mirror.

People need to see the conversation thread so they can see the context in which comments are made. Showing out of context comments are irrelevant  

Then learn to quote and stop serial posting. Not sure what that has to do with anything though. More lame deflection. Getting sloppy, not-a-shill.

Stay on topic and I will respond accordingly Smiley

I did and you didn't. You're going on this multi-page rant on how someone slighted you months ago. You're simply skipping over posts that mention ION, ionomy, Gravity, etc. Nice try but sadly you're lying again.

Here is your chance to get back on topic though - someone else asking about roadmap. It's not me so you don't lose your virtual face if you reply.

I don't shill

Fake news, like many other things you say - photoshop... transparency... due diligence... team doesn't need money... 700% up...

Again Doxxing is not a trivial matter.

I don't serial post I serial reply

Your Accusations without substance are meaningless

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 11:24:08 PM

This thread has always been announcement only

Read the bottom of post 1.........

Every trick in the book Smiley

You're lying - and that seems to be the only trick in your book - it wasn't "always" that way. "ionomy" was answering questions in the beginning:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=828120;sa=showPosts;start=40

Again Doxxing is not a trivial matter.

You keep repeating that as if you just came up with this idea. Wasn't a big concern to you while it was other people being doxed. In fact you were encouraging it.

I don't serial post I serial reply

That's still against the rules.

Your Accusations without substance are meaningless

Those are not accusations. Those are your statements that had been proven to be false. Like the one above about this thread.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:18:31 AM

its only when it suits them as a response. in the days of garza they never denounced trolls on hashtalk and other places they thought it was ok and funny because they considered them trolls. korvas also calls accusations that are baseless bad. he accused me of doxing him with other legendaries. i have never been involved in a dox. ive commented on doxes others have provided with info but never done one. so again korvas makes an accusation of me doxing but had no proof. by his words thats shameful.

end fact is hes a liar until he answers like he said he would. hes focus on dox being bad to deflect from ionomy questions.

if korvas wants to make accusations he should provide proof himself or stop making out others are baseless.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 01:55:58 AM

Given the hype with the power grid storm thingy (they even splurged on a press release, so that's like a once-a-year event) you'd think we would have more shit to discuss instead of having to listen to korvas' incessant whining about his personal struggles.

Except there is no follow-up to all that hype. They haven't even announced the details of the ICO (or whatever they call the dark matter thing). What was the point of having a week of daily announcements followed by nothing? Tried to pump the price? Kinda went in the opposite direction. The 5+ full-time employees are slacking bigly.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:54:45 AM

Given the hype with the power grid storm thingy (they even splurged on a press release, so that's like a once-a-year event) you'd think we would have more shit to discuss instead of having to listen to korvas' incessant whining about his personal struggles.

Except there is no follow-up to all that hype. They haven't even announced the details of the ICO (or whatever they call the dark matter thing). What was the point of having a week of daily announcements followed by nothing? Tried to pump the price? Kinda went in the opposite direction. The 5+ full-time employees are slacking bigly.

one concerning point is full time employees bug they arent designing content thats released more spending a lot of paid time on making adverts and we are going to do this. its also misleading as many things arent built from ground up. the crypto pay swap thing is shapeshift skeleton service so they didnt credit it in their announcement of the feature and had it sound like its something they created. did they integrate ? yes nothing wrong with that but i feel they are trying to give investors the perception they arent using tools and are innovating.

many of those powergrid tools will be open sourced tools and apis they skin. the ad network for one i suspect will definitely be. apple have pulled out of iads as its hard to manage prevent gaming and maintain code for multi browser/app support. ionomy couldnt lock a scoreboard down... ads and faucet gaming are way worse.

my biggest concern atm ties in with transparency. there is none.. now where di all that cash go? how was it spent. im willing to bet it was pure wages to them. ive speculated for a while this might be the case. this recent media blitz smells like funds running short. they either get day jobs or get more free money from people to pay themselves. token sales are the usual way so they are going with that. electrons should fund all their systems but now they add dark matter to force more cash injections.

i suspect when funds dry and get low they will start making ads or plans and pay themselves the ion bounty premine to justify. they'll then slow sell to market.

so far still half a game and no public api yet. 18 months later and devs cant go to site and download to integrate. concerning...
korvas128

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:55:40 AM

its only when it suits them as a response. in the days of garza they never denounced trolls on hashtalk and other places they thought it was ok and funny because they considered them trolls. korvas also calls accusations that are baseless bad. he accused me of doxing him with other legendaries. i have never been involved in a dox. ive commented on doxes others have provided with info but never done one. so again korvas makes an accusation of me doxing but had no proof. by his words thats shameful.

end fact is hes a liar until he answers like he said he would. hes focus on dox being bad to deflect from ionomy questions.

if korvas wants to make accusations he should provide proof himself or stop making out others are baseless.

I'm away on a business trip for the next couple of days will respond when I get back Smiley

Have a nice day

MercuryProtocol

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:37:41 AM

Pretty interesting idea perhaps, Im just wondering if something like this would actually be successful in a year or so. Anyway to prove this? Or is the burden of research on me? Thanks!
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:29:06 PM

Pretty interesting idea perhaps, Im just wondering if something like this would actually be successful in a year or so. Anyway to prove this? Or is the burden of research on me? Thanks!

They'll only tell you about the cake and ice cream, not the nuts and bolts. And if you are looking for a transparent operation, you best keep looking as this isn't it.

drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:08:08 PM

Roadmap not yet updated.

For the latest info or if you have more than a passing interest visit slack that's where the dev team can be found.

Don't expect the sentiment of this thread to change anytime soon Smiley

Yes I understand. I mean, sometimes when there are trolls and you attracted them once, you cannot get rid of them no matter what you do or say or present on this thread.
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 04:07:09 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2017, 04:41:19 PM by WildShark

They'll only tell you about the cake and ice cream, not the nuts and bolts.

The Ionomy Vision is just starting to grow. Many of it concepts are in the infancy stage and are finally getting a bite into the crypto and gaming world!!! I expect there to be major growth of the Ionomy Vision during the next two years...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
Metros

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:30:58 PM

What does "Mobile Gaming" mean? does ION used as a coin inside games like GameCredit?

Can any one explain?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 11:47:56 PM

What does "Mobile Gaming" mean? does ION used as a coin inside games like GameCredit?

Can any one explain?

It was supposed to be used in games (indirectly - Apple/Google won't allow direct use of alternative payment methods). It's not happening though. They barely got one half-baked game done and they have to pay people to play it, players are cheating, etc.

Metros

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:06:40 AM

Can any one explain?

It was supposed to be used in games (indirectly - Apple/Google won't allow direct use of alternative payment methods). It's not happening though. They barely got one half-baked game done and they have to pay people to play it, players are cheating, etc.

Ok then useless coin..
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 07:25:46 PM

Looks like China is cracking down on ICOs:

https://www.coindesk.com/china-outlaws-icos-financial-regulators-order-halt-token-trading/

Luckily for ionomy they are so small that they probably don't have any bagholders in China. On the other hand, they don't do KYC, so technically anybody who wants a refund could ask for one.

"persons or organizations who have completed ICOs shall refund the investors, protect the investors' rights, and deal with the risks properly. [...] people who refuse to cease ICO activities or refuse to refund investors will be investigated and severely punished according to the law"
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:15:28 PM

Looks like China is cracking down on ICOs:

https://www.coindesk.com/china-outlaws-icos-financial-regulators-order-halt-token-trading/

Luckily for ionomy they are so small that they probably don't have any bagholders in China. On the other hand, they don't do KYC, so technically anybody who wants a refund could ask for one.

"persons or organizations who have completed ICOs shall refund the investors, protect the investors' rights, and deal with the risks properly. [...] people who refuse to cease ICO activities or refuse to refund investors will be investigated and severely punished according to the law"

To be fair though and im not sure of china and usa's cross laws but i dont think ion being us citizens can be forced sued whatever by a chinese law/requirement. might prevent you from visiting china though in the future. The bigger concern is what happens if sec follows and bans icos with legal implications. Past icos will be targetted and incorporating in another country wont save them when they are us citizens. I avoid all ico based coins for this reason as honestly they are disasters waiting to happen legality wise. Better to stick with pure mining coins without masternodes asthey themselves could be an issue too.

renaming a sale from ico to crowdfund or swap ot anything also wont change the fact.
Pages: « 1 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 [390] 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: