Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:18:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 [388] 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473030 times)
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:59:09 AM

korvas i asked about transparency its a claim ion team made you said earlier you'd answer it. you only mentioned knowing the team x years then said you answered my question. i then reiterated what you said and you calling it hairing. lets make it simple as you said youd answer it unless you're telling lies. in your next post only address how ion team is transparent. no confusion just that so everything in your post addresses just that. if you cant do that then ill take it you have no information on how they are transparent and thus its a lie by ion team.

edit
also korvas you have transparency and integrity confused. your trust of the team is their integrity. trust isnt something that can prove or make visible ones actions. their failure to follow their 1 game a month in the whitepaper that theysold the ico impacts their integrity.

only having some bounty addresses visible is a lack of transparency. they claim transparency but show nothing demonstrating their expenditures and actions are able to be validated.

So patronising  Grin believe what you want I'm not here to convince or educate you.

i dont want to believe what i want. you said youd answer the transparency claim in a previous post and didnt. now you back out. this makes it look like you dont have an answer so resort to taking your ball and going home. people that can back things up usually do because if they have proof they want to show it.

You can do attacks on me all you want with words like patronizing all you want. you were describing integrity of teams not transparency this is a fact. so i take it you dont have any transparency evidence? ionomy should remove that claim because they dont display it.

Okay lets go back to basics. Why do you want transparency ? What does this tell you ?

because they have stated they are transparent. proof of it goes towards their integrity. lack of it goes against.

it also shows ability to deliver prposed ideas based on expenditure. expenditure only on their own wages without deliverables shows lack of ability and financial business sense.

ive answered your questions. can you please now show how they are transparent like you said you would. you cant ask questions of others get responses and not reciprocate. please answer the question directly.

Sure no problem..... hmmmm..... weird I'll try again....... strange..... all I'm getting are the words 'FUCK OFF' when I try to respond

hmmmmm..... spider sense is tingling I'll try again 'FUCK OFF YOU TROLL'

Now why would I say that Huh I mean your polite, articulate, have a good understanding of crypto & been around since 2014 that's a longtime. Not quite as long as myself but your definitely Obi Won Kenobi material

Got it !!! You and a couple of legendary's tried to DOX me hmmmm what was it .......... oh yeah..you said... 'Why did you as your alias leoC try to blackmail ethereum to stay quiet?'

If your thinking WTF this will help jog your memory... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.6720

Your post history is a great example of how you need to factor the people element when you go through the exercise of due diligence because at face value you tick all the boxes but..

After everything you said/done did you actually think I was going to answer your question  Grin

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:46:24 AM

korvas i asked about transparency its a claim ion team made you said earlier you'd answer it. you only mentioned knowing the team x years then said you answered my question. i then reiterated what you said and you calling it hairing. lets make it simple as you said youd answer it unless you're telling lies. in your next post only address how ion team is transparent. no confusion just that so everything in your post addresses just that. if you cant do that then ill take it you have no information on how they are transparent and thus its a lie by ion team.

edit
also korvas you have transparency and integrity confused. your trust of the team is their integrity. trust isnt something that can prove or make visible ones actions. their failure to follow their 1 game a month in the whitepaper that theysold the ico impacts their integrity.

only having some bounty addresses visible is a lack of transparency. they claim transparency but show nothing demonstrating their expenditures and actions are able to be validated.

So patronising  Grin believe what you want I'm not here to convince or educate you.

i dont want to believe what i want. you said youd answer the transparency claim in a previous post and didnt. now you back out. this makes it look like you dont have an answer so resort to taking your ball and going home. people that can back things up usually do because if they have proof they want to show it.

You can do attacks on me all you want with words like patronizing all you want. you were describing integrity of teams not transparency this is a fact. so i take it you dont have any transparency evidence? ionomy should remove that claim because they dont display it.

Okay lets go back to basics. Why do you want transparency ? What does this tell you ?

because they have stated they are transparent. proof of it goes towards their integrity. lack of it goes against.

it also shows ability to deliver prposed ideas based on expenditure. expenditure only on their own wages without deliverables shows lack of ability and financial business sense.

ive answered your questions. can you please now show how they are transparent like you said you would. you cant ask questions of others get responses and not reciprocate. please answer the question directly.

Sure no problem..... hmmmm..... weird I'll try again....... strange..... all I'm getting are the words 'FUCK OFF' when I try to respond

Now why would I say that Huh I mean your polite, articulate, have a good understanding of crypto & been around since 2014 that's a longtime. Not quite as long as myself but your definitely Obi Won Kenobi material

Got it !!! You and a couple of legendary's tried to DOX me hmmmm what was it .......... oh yeah..you said... 'Why did you as your alias leoC try to blackmail ethereum to stay quiet?'

If your thinking WTF this will help jog your memory... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.6720

Your post history is a great example of how you need to factor the people element when you go through the exercise of due diligence because at face value you tick all the boxes but..

After everything you said/done did you actually think I was going to answer your question  Grin

someone else posted the link information which i checked so asked that. not sure where you can validate that i tried to dox. i can honestly say i havent tried to dox you nor do i care who you are. also your comparison is the same of you following the apparent dox of suchmoon attacking on that. you didnt dox suchmoon of attempt to but read it.

your aggression here to me appears to be your way of avoiding the transparency valudation question so not only are you being aggressive but you have also lied. you said you'd answer it but you havent.

reread that thread korvas you'll find others posted hat leoc link and i asked the question. if you spent as much time answering the transparency question as you did going through old posts looking for a way to avoid answering it when you said you would the issue would be at rest now you realise?

and yes i did think you were going to answer the question because i thought maybe this guy/gal wants to show the operation is legit but instead i guess we saw your integrity of your character with the response and lie on answering. o e could summise on that fact that its a peoject to be weary of.
ThePointlessOne

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:05:30 PM

Wow. DodgerKorvas is still here deflecting legitimate questions? Not surprising. Perhaps one day he/she will stop deflecting with attacks and actually answer questions.
korvas128

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:56:44 PM

edit

So patronising  Grin believe what you want I'm not here to convince or educate you.

someone else posted the link information which i checked so asked that. not sure where you can validate that i tried to dox. i can honestly say i havent tried to dox you nor do i care who you are. also your comparison is the same of you following the apparent dox of suchmoon attacking on that. you didnt dox suchmoon of attempt to but read it.

your aggression here to me appears to be your way of avoiding the transparency valudation question so not only are you being aggressive but you have also lied. you said you'd answer it but you havent.

reread that thread korvas you'll find others posted hat leoc link and i asked the question. if you spent as much time answering the transparency question as you did going through old posts looking for a way to avoid answering it when you said you would the issue would be at rest now you realise?

and yes i did think you were going to answer the question because i thought maybe this guy/gal wants to show the operation is legit but instead i guess we saw your integrity of your character with the response and lie on answering. o e could summise on that fact that its a peoject to be weary of.

Pack mentality mate..... smelt blood didn't you and thought you'd jump in, that makes you just as guilty. 

Big difference with me and Suchmoon's doxing is I read it and did nothing. I don't like suchmoon so didn't care plus it's not my job to moderate. Whereas you on the other hand read Owlcatz's dox attempt and responded with I'm also blackmailing ethereum ? not the same is it.

But of course poor little innocent naive you whose been around since 2014 was just asking a question 

Grin Grin Grin

And yes ThePointlessOne I'm still here...... can't let you bullshitters steal all the limelight... and anyway posting on here is fun & therapeutic, hope your well

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:12:22 PM

Beware! ION refuses to be transparent. They REFUSE to show how they spent the ICO funds. They REFUSE to provide ALL relevant blockchain addresses.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 8906

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 05:04:02 PM

Big difference with me and Suchmoon's doxing is I read it and did nothing. I don't like suchmoon so didn't care plus it's not my job to moderate.

LO-fucking-L

You seem to forget how agitated your were getting about all that boki nonsense, not to mention the audacity of me creating another thread without your permission...

With all your research with your ION FAQ, you have not published an answer that Atoms are a security even after being told by the Ionomy team they are not a security. You also say I shill (an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others.) which I do not cause I don't believe Ionomy is trying to swindle anyone... I'm guilty of promoting which is not a felony regardless of suchmoon's opinion...

Sharkie, your hard-on for my FAQ is adorable but completely irrelevant. I'm not going to take team's claims as gospel considering that everyone else (including yourself) is treating those "tokens" as investments.

And yes, you're a shill. Doesn't matter what ionomy does or intends to do. You're telling others to buy this awesomest "investment" while you're dumping. That alone is sufficient to call you a shill. All your lies are just icing on the cake.

Suchmoon your quick enough to respond to sharkie but boki 15 has asked you questions made some serious allegations that you first try to discredit and then you ignore. Like I said before your slack explanation didn't stack up and without any evidence is bullshit especially when boki claims your part of the GAWsuit too.

Your right about one thing though, pretty much everything you post I won't believe as to me your a lying condescending bully that has spent 1,000's of hours posting crap on a mission of ill intent.

It's not me though you need to concern yourself with. You need to respond and let other people make up their minds as no response is a response in itself, it's one of guilt.

Before you start bleating on about my post being off topic. It's like I said before you made this ontopic as for the past 7 months you've been trying to link Mattlack/IONOMY to Garza/GAW. If the Mods delete this then to maintain parity they would also need to delete most of your 10,160 posts of crap erasing all your mentions of Garza, GAW & XPY on this thread.

Oh and to finish off the only thing irrelevant in you response to Wild is your FAQ.Your FAQ is totally and utterly irrelevant.

My rational is you recently created a thread called

[ION] [IONOMY] Worthy successor to XPY - 100% premined - Garza would be proud

And then claim the FAQ you put together is a fair unbiased assessment of ION/IONOMY. How long do you think you can get away with your antics before people start to challenge your credibility.... stupid , stupid , stupid  Grin

Such a did-nothing-didn't-care-nice-guy. Always responding with an ad hominem when arguments dry out.

Now can we get this back on topic? Would you like to shill some more about ionomy's transparency and how it's kept secret from anyone who has ever been even remotely critical of this shitshow?
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:03:39 PM

sounds to me like boki posted a dox korvas smelt blood asked suchmoon to answer serious allegations. sounds very pack mentality to me. kinda contradicts korvas's statement of he read but did nothing. not sure why he contradicts himself when he makes statements about not doing so.

pack mentality is interesting too... it pretty much describes their closed off slack community. id encourage others to not respond to korvas's questions till he reciprocates with answers of his own starting with transparency.

i do like korvas's statement

"you need to respond and let others make up their minds as no response is a response in itself, one of guilt"

so does this mean no response on transparency is one of guilt?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 10:39:58 PM

"you need to respond and let others make up their minds as no response is a response in itself, one of guilt"

Simple - it's only a problem when others do it  Grin

Paycoiners have learned this lesson from their spiritual leader, who in turn was inspired by the KnC grifters.

And if you do respond to their bullshit they'll call "photoshop" anyway.
korvas128

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:44:05 PM

Big difference with me and Suchmoon's doxing is I read it and did nothing. I don't like suchmoon so didn't care plus it's not my job to moderate.

LO-fucking-L

You seem to forget how agitated your were getting about all that boki nonsense, not to mention the audacity of me creating another thread without your permission...

With all your research with your ION FAQ, you have not published an answer that Atoms are a security even after being told by the Ionomy team they are not a security. You also say I shill (an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others.) which I do not cause I don't believe Ionomy is trying to swindle anyone... I'm guilty of promoting which is not a felony regardless of suchmoon's opinion...

Sharkie, your hard-on for my FAQ is adorable but completely irrelevant. I'm not going to take team's claims as gospel considering that everyone else (including yourself) is treating those "tokens" as investments.

And yes, you're a shill. Doesn't matter what ionomy does or intends to do. You're telling others to buy this awesomest "investment" while you're dumping. That alone is sufficient to call you a shill. All your lies are just icing on the cake.

Suchmoon your quick enough to respond to sharkie but boki 15 has asked you questions made some serious allegations that you first try to discredit and then you ignore. Like I said before your slack explanation didn't stack up and without any evidence is bullshit especially when boki claims your part of the GAWsuit too.

Your right about one thing though, pretty much everything you post I won't believe as to me your a lying condescending bully that has spent 1,000's of hours posting crap on a mission of ill intent.

It's not me though you need to concern yourself with. You need to respond and let other people make up their minds as no response is a response in itself, it's one of guilt.

Before you start bleating on about my post being off topic. It's like I said before you made this ontopic as for the past 7 months you've been trying to link Mattlack/IONOMY to Garza/GAW. If the Mods delete this then to maintain parity they would also need to delete most of your 10,160 posts of crap erasing all your mentions of Garza, GAW & XPY on this thread.

Oh and to finish off the only thing irrelevant in you response to Wild is your FAQ.Your FAQ is totally and utterly irrelevant.

My rational is you recently created a thread called

[ION] [IONOMY] Worthy successor to XPY - 100% premined - Garza would be proud

And then claim the FAQ you put together is a fair unbiased assessment of ION/IONOMY. How long do you think you can get away with your antics before people start to challenge your credibility.... stupid , stupid , stupid  Grin

Such a did-nothing-didn't-care-nice-guy. Always responding with an ad hominem when arguments dry out.

Now can we get this back on topic? Would you like to shill some more about ionomy's transparency and how it's kept secret from anyone who has ever been even remotely critical of this shitshow?

Was wondering when you would make an entrance.

Ah yes I remember this. All I was doing then was calling you out. The only agitation I felt at the time was when you created a new thread and fucked off. I thought you'd be gone of at least a month but you didn't go Sad you just created a new thread

Sorry don't shill

korvas128

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:49:36 PM

sounds to me like boki posted a dox korvas smelt blood asked suchmoon to answer serious allegations. sounds very pack mentality to me. kinda contradicts korvas's statement of he read but did nothing. not sure why he contradicts himself when he makes statements about not doing so.

pack mentality is interesting too... it pretty much describes their closed off slack community. id encourage others to not respond to korvas's questions till he reciprocates with answers of his own starting with transparency.

i do like korvas's statement

Guilt for what ?

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 11:03:55 PM

Ah yes I remember this. All I was doing then was calling you out. The only agitation I felt at the time was when you created a new thread and fucked off. I thought you'd be gone of at least a month but you didn't go Sad you just created a new thread

Sorry don't shill

Yes, I created a new thread because you decided to cry to moderators about discussing ION's Paycoin roots in this thread. What does this have to do with egging boki on in his misguided doxing and delusional accusations? Looks like you're one of those "means justify the end" type of assholes. Someone said bad things about your favorite shitcoin so you're fine with doxing. Nice guys.

Guilt for what ?

Ooohhhh.... A QUESTION!!! I believe FUCK OFF is the answer Grin

Seriously though, it's in your own quote. You seem to be implying that any accusation is true if the accusee doesn't respond. So ionomy is obviously guilty of everything.
korvas128

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:17:00 PM

Paycoiners have learned this lesson from their spiritual leader, who in turn was inspired by the KnC grifters.

Not really an apples vs apples comparison more an apples vs a bucket of shit one..... what was it that boki accused you of again ?......

As a paycoiner/GAWtard you also learnt a few lessons. The difference is you've dug yourself one big deep hole of denial. Whereas I took it on the chin and moved on. Since the life changing bitcoin discovery in 2013 I have made many a bad decisions but luckily I've also made a few right ones. Sticking with Ionomy was one of those right decisions. Smiley

korvas128

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:21:08 AM

Sorry don't shill

Yes, I created a new thread because you decided to cry to moderators about discussing ION's Paycoin roots in this thread. What does this have to do with egging boki on in his misguided doxing and delusional accusations? Looks like you're one of those "means justify the end" type of assholes. Someone said bad things about your favorite shitcoin so you're fine with doxing. Nice guys.

Guilt for what ?

Ooohhhh.... A QUESTION!!! I believe FUCK OFF is the answer Grin

Seriously though, it's in your own quote. You seem to be implying that any accusation is true if the accusee doesn't respond. So ionomy is obviously guilty of everything.

No I'm one of those my opponent sets the ground rules kind of asshole. Wink

To be clear..

I told OoOo to fuck off because during the attempt to dox me he chimes in with I tried to blackmail eth . To seriously attempt to answer his question would require me to do some work which considering his actions forget it. I did try to ignore it but he was persistent so in the end I told him to fuck off and explained why. What he did was not a very nice Sad

He's just going to have to wait for Ionomy to implement another layer of transparency which they will as they are committed to all things blockchain.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 12:44:52 AM

Not really an apples vs apples comparison more an apples vs a bucket of shit one..... what was it that boki accused you of again ?......

As a paycoiner/GAWtard you also learnt a few lessons. The difference is you've dug yourself one big deep hole of denial. Whereas I took it on the chin and moved on. Since the life changing bitcoin discovery in 2013 I have made many a bad decisions but luckily I've also made a few right ones. Sticking with Ionomy was one of those right decisions. Smiley

Who gives a shit what boki said? He's mad as a hatter. The point is, you said that not responding means guilt. Ionomy hasn't responded here for months, and the two hypershills that frequent this thread also don't respond to anything that's not to their liking. Therefore guilty in the intertubes court with the dishonorable korvas128 presiding. Seems quite straightforward. Do you need any more help understanding your own words?

And if it's really the right decision then it's even more puzzling why you're so incredibly touchy about it. Most rational people don't feel that way about good investments. I never felt any need to defend e.g. NFLX even though I'm sure there are people saying bad things about it the internet. Then again, the lesson I keep learning is that paycoiners/ionomists aren't the least bit rational.

To be clear..

I told OoOo to fuck off because during the attempt to dox me he chimes in with I tried to blackmail eth . To seriously attempt to answer his question would require me to do some work which considering his actions forget it. I did try to ignore it but he was persistent so in the end I told him to fuck off and explained why. What he did was not a very nice Sad

He's just going to have to wait for Ionomy to implement another layer of transparency which they will as they are committed to all things blockchain.

TBH I'm not sure if linking one forum account to another is doxing but if you feel that way you should report it to mods and have the posts moved off the public boards. The fact that you haven't done so would seem to indicate that it's just a convenient albeit pathetically childish excuse to avoid answering a simple question, AFTER you said you would.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:35:02 AM

pretty much. the fact you'd have to do some work means you have to investigate to find some transparency i.e its not clearly evident.

you pulled the im being a bad man thing to avoid answering the question you said you would. look into your past history korvas, you havent been nice yourself to a lot of people. you can sit back all day and justify why you think they deserve it or they started first but you should lead by example. should someone new and nice here answer any of your questions based on how they see you treat others?

i personally wont be answering any more of your questions until you address the one i asked on transparency like you said you would so you basically cant ask me to validate anything anymore. im pretty sure most others will do the same as well its a two way street and you've commited to only things in your lane.

WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 02:16:22 PM

pretty much. the fact you'd have to do some work means you have to investigate to find some transparency i.e its not clearly evident.

you pulled the im being a bad man thing to avoid answering the question you said you would. look into your past history korvas, you havent been nice yourself to a lot of people. you can sit back all day and justify why you think they deserve it or they started first but you should lead by example. should someone new and nice here answer any of your questions based on how they see you treat others?

i personally wont be answering any more of your questions until you address the one i asked on transparency like you said you would so you basically cant ask me to validate anything anymore. im pretty sure most others will do the same as well its a two way street and you've commited to only things in your lane.

@o0o0 Let's see you standing on some of your wild statements..

The Ionomy Team will no longer benefit from o0o0's validation. This will be a great lost for the crypto community and the ION Team!!

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 03:23:46 PM

some unintelligible dribble

How's that new and improved ionomy roadmap coming? Should we give them a couple more years to update a web page?

Moon game alpha? Complete Gravity? Faucet? Fix for the leaderboard? Anything?

I'm guessing the answer is FUCK OFF to all of the above  Grin
korvas128

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:37:07 PM

Who gives a shit what boki said? He's mad as a hatter. The point is, you said that not responding means guilt. Ionomy hasn't responded here for months, and the two hypershills that frequent this thread also don't respond to anything that's not to their liking. Therefore guilty in the intertubes court with the dishonorable korvas128 presiding. Seems quite straightforward. Do you need any more help understanding your own words?

And if it's really the right decision then it's even more puzzling why you're so incredibly touchy about it. Most rational people don't feel that way about good investments. I never felt any need to defend e.g. NFLX even though I'm sure there are people saying bad things about it the internet. Then again, the lesson I keep learning is that paycoiners/ionomists aren't the least bit rational.

To be clear..

TBH I'm not sure if linking one forum account to another is doxing but if you feel that way you should report it to mods and have the posts moved off the public boards. The fact that you haven't done so would seem to indicate that it's just a convenient albeit pathetically childish excuse to avoid answering a simple question, AFTER you said you would.

Ionomy have always said this is an announcement only thread so when you say it's been months since Ionomy posted here you actually mean never so why say it ?  

I post here because Ionomy don't, someone needs to counter all the mis-truth's Smiley Anyone can speak to the team they just need to join the slack.

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:41:41 PM

some unintelligible dribble

How's that new and improved ionomy roadmap coming? Should we give them a couple more years to update a web page?

Moon game alpha? Complete Gravity? Faucet? Fix for the leaderboard? Anything?

I'm guessing the answer is FUCK OFF to all of the above  Grin

its all good. wildshark did his due diligence. remember how he said you'd have to be an idiot not to check company quarterly financials etc? called him on his statement and hes too sheepish to respond to it or acknowledge it since ionomy havent lodged that in forever. hes more like wildsheep not wildshark.

those 2 are the worst possible ambassadors for ion. if they answered questions like they said they would others reading the thread might use that info to invest. instead they make the project look worse and more untrustworthy.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 07:50:40 PM

Ionomy have always said this is an announcement only thread so when you say it's been months since Ionomy posted here you actually mean never so why say it ?  

I post here because Ionomy don't, someone needs to counter all the mis-truth's Smiley Anyone can speak to the team they just need to join the slack.

Yeah right Roll Eyes

As soon as there's anything requiring some knowledge or logic - your response is that of a toddler. Actually that might be unfair to toddlers. You couldn't "counter" your way out of a wet paper bag.

And spare us the slack bullshit. Been there, seen the same lies and evasive paycoiner sleazeballery. Does Matlack still have 5 full-time employees? What have they been doing for the last 18 months?

Oops, sorry, those were questions again. Don't dox me now LOL.
Pages: « 1 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 [388] 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: