Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:55:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473051 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 11:24:39 PM

so i guess their slack is also slowly breeding contempt and cesspit talk?

I was there earlier today and some members are exceptionally polite while some others are just your regular IRC/chatroom gang. It wouldn't really matter if that wasn't the only channel for "real" info. I can't imagine anyone new stepping in there to make a decision to invest in ION. It just serves to reinforce existing bagholders, nothing else.

That was always going to happen, there was some talk earlier in the thread about breaking down the "Us vs Them" mentality, but they were always going to resort to standard form the moment someone questioned their latest iteration of the XPY debacle.

But why post images of Joe Mordica with Josh Garza and then claim it's Adam Matlack?

There shouldn't be a need to make up lies. This creates the "them" and "us" when these dishonest tactics are used.

Didn't you guys learn ANYTHING? Lying to support your claims invalidates anything useful you might have to say.

Who in their right mind would listen to people who are willing to LIE to get their point across?

Well, if there was any doubt that you're just trolling us - this proves it. How do you think someone could possibly sustain a deliberate lie about a face in a picture? It can't be more obvious that it's a mistake. Anyone (on either side of the debate) who knows those two guys would know it's false. I would have corrected Franz myself if I'd been online at the time, and others did, he/she acknowledged the mistake, case closed.

Now compare that to "we're honest, we got a business and all, the plan is brilliant, and you should give us your money, just trust us" without any pictures or documents or anything. Big difference.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 11:42:53 PM

That was always going to happen, there was some talk earlier in the thread about breaking down the "Us vs Them" mentality, but they were always going to resort to standard form the moment someone questioned their latest iteration of the XPY debacle.

But why post images of Joe Mordica with Josh Garza and then claim it's Adam Matlack?

There shouldn't be a need to make up lies. This creates the "them" and "us" when these dishonest tactics are used.

Didn't you guys learn ANYTHING? Lying to support your claims invalidates anything useful you might have to say.

Who in their right mind would listen to people who are willing to LIE to get their point across?

Considering all you've done so far is try and evade every straight question which was put to the ionomy team I'm surprised you haven't slunk off somewhere quiet yet.

Whoever it was who made the mistake about the person in that photo made an honest mistake and apologised or doing so.

But again, you quote me and then dodge what I said by talking about something else entirely.

You've all been far less than honest so far, so let's keep one thing in mind.

Whoever is running the ionomy account claimed there was a company, registered in Singapore, called IONOMY PTE....

THIS WAS A LIE!

Honestly, you're becoming like a bad joke now...aren't you even slightly embarrassed?

There's a big difference between a LIE and a MISTAKE.

Intent.

Whoever posted the pic and claimed it was matlock made a mistake, with no obvious intent...

Whoever runs the ionomy account here claimed the business was registered in Singapore when it isn't & lied...they intended to lie to get people to throw money into this new scheme...

Congrats on making another non point...

Finally some sense starts to shine through.

To Ionony / TeamION:

Can we have the company registration detail as claimed so that we may complete our research on this particular detail? Any delay is causing an expected amount of suspicion.

The sooner we can have this, the better.

Can you also append this to request that ionomy identifies who uses the handle AND start appending their posts with -adam matlack or who the user is making the statements on behalf of the account. It is raising suspicon of an unknown actor making statements. I think this is fair.

They already increase suspicion by delaying burning about 5M XPY from ION-XPY swap.

To increase transparency, they have to burn the rest as soon as they can.
If the swap was legit and real, there is no reason to delay. isn't it?

Thats my next question. Please identify the address where all the premine sits. This is for transparency to ensure on launch it isn't used to make hundreds of masternodes to ensure more profiting of the dev team with a high initial supply. Unless ionomy wants to go on record stating the intention is to make a lot of masternodes for this purpose.

50% reward given to masternodes? Thats a lot of early quick coins.

Secondly why isn't a trusted group given control over the premine with multisig addresses and funds released when goals and payments due? Bitcrystals does this with Erik of shapeshift as one of the multisig owners.

It would have ot be trusted people with no past tie or involvement with xpy, gaw or current ion.

You cannot escrow for yourself as escrow is by definition a neutral third party.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 01:13:23 AM

given the number of trolls here, this looks interesting

Yup, us "trolls" that saw how "interesting" GAW was from the beginning lurking around are definitely a reason to invest here.

So you think every new coin launch is now automatically a scam?

Every post you make puts this to the top of altcoins list, great publicity for free, not your intention?

They probably are all scams, but the coins that are made by the people complicit in and/or too stupid to see the GAW scam for what it was especially so. Making sure people are able to see our very simple, basic, and unanswered questions is definitely my intention.

It's unfair to brand people who get scammed as stupid. It happens everyday to the best of us.

The paycoin links here do require attention, but it doesn't mean its automatically a scam.

I'm not saying that everyone who got scammed is stupid, I'm saying that people who fell for the GAW scam as hard as Matlack allegedly did has to either be stupid or in on the scam.

If you are willing to throw hundreds of thousands of dollars into miners that don't exist, and then spend a year "working" on a coin that sprung up from that scam with nothing to show for it, I really have no idea how you could claim you are smart enough/capable enough to do what they are claiming to do here.

It makes zero sense to me to get involved with anyone as publicly involved with GAW as team xpy was without full explanation for their involvement, how they were scammed, and how they are going to do things differently this time.

None of this has happened, we just have the same old people, who got scammed, did nothing trying to "fix" the scam, and now are starting over and copying many of the traits of garza when it comes to transparency and truth telling.
boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 02:01:30 AM

I thought GARZA was so brilliant that he redefined the english language, escrow now means put money in my pocket and I will tell you its safe, I think they had to update every dictionary in existence because he was so brilliant

Great point to stick on  Grin , I love inteligent humor Smiley, nice post
Mr-Coins

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 06:55:18 AM

I was there earlier today and some members are exceptionally polite while some others are just your regular IRC/chatroom gang. It wouldn't really matter if that wasn't the only channel for "real" info. I can't imagine anyone new stepping in there to make a decision to invest in ION. It just serves to reinforce existing bagholders, nothing else.

Well, if there was any doubt that you're just trolling us - this proves it. How do you think someone could possibly sustain a deliberate lie about a face in a picture? It can't be more obvious that it's a mistake. Anyone (on either side of the debate) who knows those two guys would know it's false. I would have corrected Franz myself if I'd been online at the time, and others did, he/she acknowledged the mistake, case closed.

Now compare that to "we're honest, we got a business and all, the plan is brilliant, and you should give us your money, just trust us" without any pictures or documents or anything. Big difference.

Whether deliberate or accidental, it was an attempt to prove why Matlack should not be trusted. I am glad this issue has now been cleared up as a simple mistake.

I am not trolling you, check all my responses to you and your buddies. I've been met with plenty of abuse, offence, attacks and pretty much outright rudeness. In response I feel I have not anywhere near responded in the way that I have been treated.

I disagree that you and your friends (i'm referring to the "us" you mentioned) feel able to permanently brand people.

There's special names for this type of behaviour in the real world.
skinnyboy

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 07:07:59 AM

I am not trolling you, check all my responses to you and your buddies. I've been met with plenty of abuse, offence, attacks and pretty much outright rudeness. In response I feel I have not anywhere near responded in the way that I have been treated.

I disagree that you and your friends (i'm referring to the "us" you mentioned) feel able to permanently brand people.

Oh no, you poor little victim, do you need a safe space to retreat to?

I've heard there's one on Slack.

Out of interest, how's the ICO going, reeled in enough marks yet?

Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 07:30:51 AM

I don't care for me, I meet people like you in the real world everyday.

It's all the other victims that have been branded by your lot as "stupid" or "scammers" etc

The ICO is going great, with some thanks to all the publicity you guys are giving it on BCT!

Would be your worst nightmare for this to succeed, wouldn't it? Cheesy
skinnyboy

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 08:16:26 AM

I don't care for me, I meet people like you in the real world everyday.

It's all the other victims that have been branded by your lot as "stupid" or "scammers" etc

The ICO is going great, with some thanks to all the publicity you guys are giving it on BCT!

Would be your worst nightmare for this to succeed, wouldn't it? Cheesy

You meet people like me every day?  I have the sense that's supposed to be an underhand jibe, some sort of slur against my person?  not sure, never was too good at deciphering vague statements like this....

As to your second comment...well, there's no helping some people.  If they don't have the critical thinking skills to either avoid getting taken for a ride, or to figure out that you should just cut your losses and walk away, rather than recreating a broken wheel and duping a load more people into taking on your rather expensive bag, then that's on them, ultimately.

Instead of saying it's going great, why not back that up with some evidence, you know, figures that can be verified...

Why would it be a nightmare if this succeeded?  It'd be a shock, to be sure, but if people didn't actually lose money then that'd only be a good thing...

Unfortunately, with the number of huge red flags being thrown up, including (in fact especially) you being their most vocal mouth piece, I can't ever see that happening.

It's a novel vertical in an otherwise saturated market, but so far all the evidence suggests that it is ill thought through and is nothing more than an attempt to get peoples money into the hands of people who lost on xpy.

How's it going getting around the T&C that Apple impose, exactly?

boki15

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 08:25:02 AM

I think it is a lot about how to not turn this into nightmare, questions have to be replied, maybe not so much by mrcoins and more by ionomy officials Smiley or those who wrote this whitepaper (i miss paul, he would post now an nice pic of an owl Smiley ), as far as I can read, mrcoins has not a lot do it with these points like company registration ... , correct me if I am wrong.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 08:56:10 AM

I think it is a lot about how to not turn this into nightmare, questions have to be replied, maybe not so much by mrcoins and more by ionomy officials Smiley or those who wrote this whitepaper (i miss paul, he would post now an nice pic of an owl Smiley ), as far as I can read, mrcoins has not a lot do it with these points like company registration ... , correct me if I am wrong.

We still don't know who ionomy is. They won't say when asked on slack or here.

At least Mr Ceo identified himself as Josh Garza you knew who you were dealing with.
Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 09:16:36 AM

All I have to do with this is I got caught in the GAW scam last year, held on to my XPY (never dumped as people accused me of) and the guys who make Ionomy offered to swap XPY for ION. So I swapped my XPY for ION along with many hundreds of other GAW victims.

This is my only part in this. I have nothing to do with Ionomy Team or official. I'm just a community member with no official authority or role.

I'd like to find answers and to discuss the merits of the model and other potential problems. But, I just keep getting trolled about GAW.
skinnyboy

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 09:20:46 AM

I'd like to find answers and to discuss the merits of the model and other potential problems. But, I just keep getting trolled about GAW.

Well, if the answers were forthcoming there'd be a lot less of what you call "trolling".

As it stands, you seem to be their most vocal mouth piece at this time.

Maybe if they stepped up to the plate and helped reassure people that they were on the up and up then there'd be more constructive conversation.  So far all the responses from ionomy and the xpy community members who have posted here have managed to do is create an atmosphere of distrust.

Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 09:28:27 AM

Well, if the answers were forthcoming there'd be a lot less of what you call "trolling".

Maybe if they stepped up to the plate and helped reassure people that they were on the up and up then there'd be more constructive conversation.  So far all the responses from ionomy and the xpy community members who have posted here have managed to do is create an atmosphere of distrust.

I have a lot more questions than I have answers, i'm just not getting to ask them.

There should be an atmosphere of distrust. This is a new crypto launch, high risk at the best of times.

If people come attacking calling "scam, scam" then that defines the general dialogue, people under attack go on the defence and . . . well you know how it goes.

Hopefully we can break this cycle and get some constructive discussion going.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 09:48:32 AM

I have a lot more questions than I have answers, i'm just not getting to ask them.

There should be an atmosphere of distrust. This is a new crypto launch, high risk at the best of times.

If people come attacking calling "scam, scam" then that defines the general dialogue, people under attack go on the defence and . . . well you know how it goes.

Hopefully we can break this cycle and get some constructive discussion going.

Hopefully ionomy can come here and say who uses the handle so there is a level of trust... who is ionomy and who uses the handle.
Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 10:02:38 AM

The ionomy.com platform is now live.

Whether you exchanged your XPY for ION or bought ICO ION, you can get to the main dashboard as such:

https://ionomy.com/dashboard

Inside you will see all your ICO ION, ION Stakers, Atoms, Atoms Auctions and other useful features.
boki15

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 10:51:08 AM

At least Mr Ceo identified himself as Josh Garza you knew who you were dealing with.

There are 3 names on their whitepaper. I would assume they are officials now, why would their name be on whitepaper?

I am not sure what you reffer to, do you ask me if I knew who ganza is or if I dealt with him Smiley ? Did you know who you deal with? Have you been customer of JG?
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 11:14:00 AM

There are 3 names on their whitepaper. I would assume they are officials now, why would their name be on whitepaper?

I am not sure what you reffer to, do you ask me if I knew who ganza is or if I dealt with him Smiley ? Did you know who you deal with? Have you been customer of JG?

I meant ionomy claims they are upfront, trustable and want the project to suceed BUT they won't answer this simple question. Josh Garza was a scammer but he was behind the GAW CEO handle and everyone knew it. Ionomy refuses to state to everyone who uses the handle. I believe the only reason for this is to be unaccountable to their statements and later can deny a particular member said it.
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 11:15:26 AM

adam matlack closely works with joe mordica the famous GAW CTO who knew he was selling air & negotiated power deal with MS power in his home town. who knows maybe joe is part of ION team as well  Cool

Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 11:17:11 AM

adam matlack closely works with joe mordica the famous GAW CTO who knew he was selling air & negotiated power deal with MS power in his home town. who knows maybe joe is part of ION team as well  Cool

https://i.imgur.com/t9zLxLY.png

Joe Mordica is not part of ION team in any way or even i'd be running a mile
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 11:36:52 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2016, 12:03:42 PM by o0o0

Joe Mordica is not part of ION team in any way or even i'd be running a mile

Remember all the other services for xpy that garza wasn't part of and didn't own either that they said. I think this close work collegue thing is another red flag. Whos to say he doesn't contribute or work as an unnamed benefactor in the background? You can 100% promise and say he in no way at present communicates or is involved with adam?

All 3 listed people in the whitepaper

Adam Matlack
adam@ionomy.com

Michael Pfeiffer
michael@ionomy.com

Richard Nelson
richard@ionomy.com

All are on the instrumental for releases notes for paycoin under paycoin foundation.

https://github.com/PaycoinFoundation/paycoin/releases

code commits are from a variety of people but none of these. Ionomy website doesn't list these so there is a lot of unknown actors. Being not listed people don't know who they are dealing with other than Adam Matlack, close business friend (as listed above in the picture statement) of Joe Mordica who lied with intent on the black dark room miners and knew he was photoshopped in fake warehouse picture. He also worked the code from what i remember on zen cloud in some capacity and could be involved in the ionomy website. His lack of reporting and keeping the scam going cost many many people money (Joe that is). The company you keep and continue to keep is a reflection on yourself if you maintain that connection.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: