Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:55:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473073 times)
Mr-Coins

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 11:43:07 AM

adam matlack closely works with joe mordica the famous GAW CTO who knew he was selling air & negotiated power deal with MS power in his home town. who knows maybe joe is part of ION team as well  Cool

https://i.imgur.com/t9zLxLY.png

Joe Mordica is not part of ION team in any way or even i'd be running a mile

Remember all the other services for xpy that garza wasn't part of and didn't own either that they said. I think this close work collegue thing is another red flag. Whos to say he doesn't contribute or work as an unnamed benefactor in the background? You can 100% promise and say he in no way at present communicates or is involved with adam?

I asked the question and was given direct answer that Joe Mordica is not involved in ION / Ionomy / coin / platform development in any way at all.
boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 11:45:52 AM

I agree we need to clear this up if his involvement is there, until everything is transparent, you cant know who writes an code. But its about trust not code, bitlend was great example. I know that many kept saying joe is good guy, he wasnt and he isnt, we all know his history, no need to discuss about it, its his fault that he took this ride, he knew very, very well what he was doing as well as others who helped josh in his business, ie. Amanda or other real gawtards not their investors. I can say about him that he was an pretty arrogant a*s on gaws hotChickz line but after joshy left them in rain by not sharing anything (we actually dont know, why not splitting 20mio a litlle bit, even ganza dino brain understands this probably, even his not knowing anything bro probably knows) he is as innocent as everybody else. This is actually the wadge what some I think try to find out about MrCoins, was he more scammed than he contributed to the scam.ill

I think today it is releasing, we do not need to discuss a lot about what they will hopefully show  after launch.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 12:05:15 PM

adam matlack closely works with joe mordica the famous GAW CTO who knew he was selling air & negotiated power deal with MS power in his home town. who knows maybe joe is part of ION team as well  Cool

Remember all the other services for xpy that garza wasn't part of and didn't own either that they said. I think this close work collegue thing is another red flag. Whos to say he doesn't contribute or work as an unnamed benefactor in the background? You can 100% promise and say he in no way at present communicates or is involved with adam?

I asked the question and was given direct answer that Joe Mordica is not involved in ION / Ionomy / coin / platform development in any way at all.

Who gave you the direct answer that Joe Mordica is not involved in any way? And is this person a user of the ionomy username. This question seems to continue getting side stepped and even you don't want to pose this question to them by the sounds of it.. is the anonymity of this handle something that builds trust? Because you state trust is important.
Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 12:09:54 PM

Who gave you the direct answer that Joe Mordica is not involved in any way? And is this person a user of the ionomy username. This question seems to continue getting side stepped and even you don't want to pose this question to them by the sounds of it.. is the anonymity of this handle something that builds trust? Because you state trust is important.

I asked the question in Slack and that was the answer I got, more than that, what else can I say?

If the "Ionomy" account will clarify this issue then at least we can all know definitively.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 12:14:05 PM

I asked the question in Slack and that was the answer I got, more than that what else can I say.

If the "Ionomy" account will clarify this issue then at least we can all know definitively.

What is your opinion on how this works for their trustability if they refuse to identify who uses ionomy account use or the other people working with the project, i mean for transparency and trust?

Please include if you think this still makes them trust worthy of if it reduces trust level and if you can see that this becomes another red flag?
boki15

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 12:25:44 PM

It is an dilema Smiley

It is ok for crypto to stay anon, just look at the person everybody looks for that they call satoshi Smiley. Problem is, if scammers are somewhere involved people want to know.

You can create an new identity and publish it here so that everybody is happy, but the coding as well as the attitude and person itself would never change. Both is legit, to ask if scammers are onboard and them as "company" keeping itin secrect. The one is more customer oriented and transparent than the other..
pigheadbig

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 12:30:15 PM

ICO without escrow, or any transparency and arbitrary sell figures on a site are the best!

But it's ok, they only want ~2500 BTC!
We need the escrow to support.
Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 12:37:39 PM

I asked the question in Slack and that was the answer I got, more than that what else can I say.

What is your opinion on how this works for their trustability if they refuse to identify who uses ionomy account use or the other people working with the project, i mean for transparency and trust?

Please include if you think this still makes them trust worthy of if it reduces trust level and if you can see that this becomes another red flag?

Without a doubt, we need to know who Ionomy is - so at least we know who (or in what capacity) the questions here are being answered.

I completely agree with you here.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 12:41:18 PM

It is an dilema Smiley

It is ok for crypto to stay anon, just look at the person everybody looks for that they call satoshi Smiley. Problem is, if scammers are somewhere involved people want to know.

You can create an new identity and publish it here so that everybody is happy, but the coding as well as the attitude and person itself would never change. Both is legit, to ask if scammers are onboard and them as "company" keeping itin secrect. The one is more customer oriented and transparent than the other..

Difference is ionomy are taking btc funds and xpy in exchange for ion. People are risking money on anonymous stuff.

Satoshi promised and sold nothing. Satoshi created an open source product he distributed at no cost people were free to use how they wanted. Bit of a difference here. In short Satoshi didn't take fiat or anything in exchange for btc.
Madness

Activity: 644

My goal is becaming a billionaire.

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 12:43:24 PM

ICO without escrow, or any transparency and arbitrary sell figures on a site are the best!

But it's ok, they only want ~2500 BTC!
We need the escrow to support.

There is no escrow and this process is half way through already.

Do you feel lucky?

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 01:00:33 PM

You say this yet you were still asking questions about the gawsuit this week when it's been established that he is working with Allen "gawsuit" shinners.

This is why I'm calling you either stupid or a scammer. It's been a year and you don't appear to have accepted the reality of the situation. You keep writing the GAW losses as "i got scammed" when in reality is you fell for an obvious scam that you should have seen coming because you did not use any common sense. That is why you are either stupid or a scammer. If you really thought Garza would buy coins from you for 20 bucks you are stupid. If you didn't believe that and you acted the way you did last year you are a scammer.

Now we have a similar situation, you sit here acting like we are bullying innocent people when we are just asking the logical questions that should be asked of these specific people because of the way they have acted in the past.

You say you would run from Mordica, did you not know he was working with the Gawsuit guy? If you didn't, you are stupid, if you did and acted the way you did the last week you are a scammer. I don't particularly care which one, because neither is to be trusted.

The GAW/Paycoin saga was such a big, obvious fuckup that no one involved as deeply as Matalack, team xpy, you, or any other team should have anything to do with any sort of cryptocurrency without them fully accounting for their role in the saga and explaining AND showing how this isn't going to happen again.
Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 01:05:23 PM

You say this yet you were still asking questions about the gawsuit this week when it's been established that he is working with Allen "gawsuit" shinners.

This is why I'm calling you either stupid or a scammer. It's been a year and you don't appear to have accepted the reality of the situation. You keep writing the GAW losses as "i got scammed" when in reality is you fell for an obvious scam that you should have seen coming because you did not use any common sense. That is why you are either stupid or a scammer. If you really thought Garza would buy coins from you for 20 bucks you are stupid. If you didn't believe that and you acted the way you did last year you are a scammer.

Now we have a similar situation, you sit here acting like we are bullying innocent people when we are just asking the logical questions that should be asked of these specific people because of the way they have acted in the past.

You say you would run from Mordica, did you not know he was working with the Gawsuit guy? If you didn't, you are stupid, if you did and acted the way you did the last week you are a scammer. I don't particularly care which one, because neither is to be trusted.

The GAW/Paycoin saga was such a big, obvious fuckup that no one involved as deeply as Matalack, team xpy, you, or any other team should have anything to do with any sort of cryptocurrency without them fully accounting for their role in the saga and explaining AND showing how this isn't going to happen again.

I'm not sure what you are trying to make out. The scam wasn't obvious to many, including me. I'd bet some employees at GAW that worked directly with Garza didn't know it was a scam at the start either.

I like to think I was a lot more "stupid" 18 months ago than I am now. Why do you think I am even here? I wasn't last year.

I am not giving the gawsuit guy (allen?) any money, in fact, not anything, so where does that come in to it? The gawsuit is independent of me, matlack, ION etc So where is it relevant?

Finally, I believe there is nothing that can be said that could change your view as your mind is already made up. That's fine, but don't get frustrated when others think differently, have different risk appetites or simply see things differently to you. This doesn't mean people who don't think like you are stupid, it just means they have their own thought processes.
Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 01:15:31 PM

It is an dilema Smiley

Difference is ionomy are taking btc funds and xpy in exchange for ion. People are risking money on anonymous stuff.

Satoshi promised and sold nothing. Satoshi created an open source product he distributed at no cost people were free to use how they wanted. Bit of a difference here. In short Satoshi didn't take fiat or anything in exchange for btc.

People risk BTC on anonymous stuff all the time. This is not unusual.

Almost all altcoins are anonymous, unregulated, non-legal entities etc

Different projects for different risk appetites.

This is no doubt a risky investment. It's a new coin with an ambitious business model. Where even to start on the list of things that could go wrong?!

People putting their BTC into it will have done their homework and will be aware of the risk/reward ratio just by reading this thread.

Hence the value of reasonable discussion.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 01:29:12 PM

I'm not sure what you are trying to make out. The scam wasn't obvious to many, including me. I'd bet some employees at GAW that worked directly with Garza didn't know it was a scam at the start either.

I like to think I was a lot more "stupid" 18 months ago than I am now. Why do you think I am even here? I wasn't last year.

I am not giving the gawsuit guy (allen?) any money, in fact, not anything, so where does that come in to it? The gawsuit is independent of me, matlack, ION etc So where is it relevant?

Finally, I believe there is nothing that can be said that could change your view as your mind is already made up. That's fine, but don't get frustrated when others think differently, have different risk appetites or simply see things differently to you. This doesn't mean people who don't think like you are stupid, it just means they have their own thought processes.

It should have been obvious to you. He was selling $20 bills for $4. If you can't see that now, and admit and learn from it, you are stupid. the fact that you are willing to jump back into bed with the same people doing the same type of thing makes you either stupid or a scammer.

The gawsuit comes in from you asking about it somewhere in the last week, and also saying just now that you would be running from Mordica. Just to point out (to everyone else really, it seems you are beyond help) that you are either stupid or a scammer.

Especially with your comments about just gaining more BTC in the GAW thread, you will say anything to try and pump up anything you are invested with to get more bitcoins for yourself. That's fine for you, it's fine for me to point it out.

My mind is pretty made up, but that doesn't mean my questions are invalid or shouldn't be asked. If you are willing to give your money to the idiots/scammers of team xpy, that's good for you. It's not good for me, and I don't think it's good for anyone. If the idiot/scammers of team xpy and you are going to post bullshit (like you constantly mentioning this thread isn't monitored as a defense of their inability to come back and answer a very simple question they said they would answer here) I'm going to poke holes in it hoping that some other innocent person can stop themselves from being an idiot and losing their money.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1043

HODL

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 01:34:13 PM

I think it is a lot about how to not turn this into nightmare, questions have to be replied, maybe not so much by mrcoins and more by ionomy officials Smiley or those who wrote this whitepaper (i miss paul, he would post now an nice pic of an owl Smiley ), as far as I can read, mrcoins has not a lot do it with these points like company registration ... , correct me if I am wrong.

All I have to do with this is I got caught in the GAW scam last year, held on to my XPY (never dumped as people accused me of) and the guys who make Ionomy offered to swap XPY for ION. So I swapped my XPY for ION along with many hundreds of other GAW victims.

This is my only part in this. I have nothing to do with Ionomy Team or official. I'm just a community member with no official authority or role.

I'd like to find answers and to discuss the merits of the model and other potential problems. But, I just keep getting trolled about GAW.

Is it not true that you paid to be a whale to be privy to inside information sooner than the rest, no?

boki15

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 01:55:35 PM

It is an dilema Smiley

I like your questions, you missunderstand me. You should work on your facts. bitcoin was an ico before it became community project.

You said it correctly, they risk and we assume they know about this thread, if this is scam, only same people will be scammed, because every newbie would and should look over to build its own opinion, but if somebody has built an opinion to inest, you cant prevent this person to do it.

Back to point about being developer in cryptoworld, its not about satoshi, its about an option for a dev not to have such people like we are here Smiley active in their private life by asking questions that we ask, do you agree? You cant provide security, as long as you save 20 people, other altcon scamms scam 50 people. Discussion and questions that you ask do not only touch ganza, dont be naive to think he is the only scammer, there much more clever scammers outside that get away without anything. This is about closing altcoin category on bitcointalk and should be discussed there too, more usefull than here. Do you agree?
sylph93

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 02:36:21 PM

I've been customer of GAW, BTClends, XPY.IO since 2014.

Personally, the scheme that Josh Garza developed, staker, was very unclear and acted as scam tools.

Blockchain is open ledger and we don't have to believe certain entity. just check balance of blockchain.

However, stakers can be exist on DB without any real thing.

For example, GAW sold their hashing power without real miner.

Whoever run staker service can dump the coin at high price and repurchase coin at the bottom.

OR can launch another coin and let people swap their coin locked in staker to new coin.

I don't believe 10,000,000 XPY were actually swapped. They just stack portion of staker as bag for early dump.

This is why they have to burn the rest 5M XPY as soon as they can.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Cayuga

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 02:40:08 PM

Personally, the scheme that Josh Garza developed, staker, was very unclear and acted as scam tools.

Blockchain is open ledger and we don't have to believe certain entity. just check balance of blockchain.

Whoever run staker service can dump the coin at high price and repurchase coin at the bottom.

OR can launch another coin and let people swap their coin locked in staker to new coin.

I don't believe 10,000,000 XPY were actually swapped. They just stack portion of staker as bag for early dump.

Yes, I see millions of xpy being dumped on the exchanges every day.
sylph93

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 03:13:49 PM

Yes, I see millions of xpy being dumped on the exchanges every day.

Even they blamed XPY as worthless shit.

Paycoin foundation have been taking charge of XPY itself. including wallet update, implementing new features like Micro Prime. etc.  

If XPY is handicapped, I think, Paycoin Foundation and its members are responsible for it.

The team can desert their step child, however they should not blame.

If ION will not be as good as they expected, then they can desert again. I'm worried.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8990

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 03:35:26 PM

The ICO is going great, with some thanks to all the publicity you guys are giving it on BCT!

Would be your worst nightmare for this to succeed, wouldn't it? Cheesy

And you know that how exactly? How much has been collected so far? Care to share the BTC address?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: