Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:00:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473059 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 03:45:02 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2016, 05:46:38 PM by suchmoon

The ionomy.com platform is now live.

Whether you exchanged your XPY for ION or bought ICO ION, you can get to the main dashboard as such:

https://ionomy.com/dashboard

Inside you will see all your ICO ION, ION Stakers, Atoms, Atoms Auctions and other useful features.

What is it useful for? What can I buy with these trinkets, or how else can I use them?
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 04:04:27 PM

The ICO is going great, with some thanks to all the publicity you guys are giving it on BCT!

Would be your worst nightmare for this to succeed, wouldn't it? Cheesy

And you know that how exactly? How much has been collected so far? Care to share the BTC address?

I asked this and they stated that they hold the funds in "several" wallet solutions/addresses. Not the question I asked. I asked if they could post the BTC address that is holding the ICO funds and that is the answer I got. Yikes! Does no one purchasing these damn things think to request that address to ensure the coins aren't going straight to the "innovators" (ha!) pockets? For the answer they gave the could very well be using their own personal addresses to hold the funds. Speculation of course but with that type of answer it leads to open speculation like this.

Once again, could an ION team member or anyone who has spoken on behalf of the coin on this thread please post the BTC address(es) that are holding the ICO funds? Thanks for your time!

sylph93

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 05:23:34 PM

The ICO is going great, with some thanks to all the publicity you guys are giving it on BCT!

And you know that how exactly? How much has been collected so far? Care to share the BTC address?

I asked this and they stated that they hold the funds in "several" wallet solutions/addresses. Not the question I asked. I asked if they could post the BTC address that is holding the ICO funds and that is the answer I got. Yikes! Does no one purchasing these damn things think to request that address to ensure the coins aren't going straight to the "innovators" (ha!) pockets? For the answer they gave the could very well be using their own personal addresses to hold the funds. Speculation of course but with that type of answer it leads to open speculation like this.

Once again, could an ION team member or anyone who has spoken on behalf of the coin on this thread please post the BTC address(es) that are holding the ICO funds? Thanks for your time!

Please post the XPY address(es) that are holding the rest 5M XPY as well.
Thanks for your time!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
boki15

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 08:13:37 PM

Please post the XPY address(es) that are holding the rest 5M XPY as well.
Thanks for your time!

Lol, sure, BigVern will post his Smiley
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:45:36 AM

This project definitely has he stench of XPY with wiffs of Homero Garza.

beatgang

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 12:49:31 PM

This ICO is almost over — ends May 16th. It's. The company claims to have sold 2,582,768 out of 5 million ICO coins. If it's true that they let some XPY holders buy in and accepted XPY, then that means 10000000/8 = 1,250,000 ION distributed to that crew. So that means 1,332,768 sold for between 20 cents and 23 cents. So they've sold under $300,000 or so. It looks like about 3.3 million XPY changed hands in the BIttrex market in April. It's not clear what that means yet. I'd have to take a closer look.

If I understand it right, the point of this thread is that there's a lot we don't know about ionomy.com and ION and there's no escrow or public BTC address, and if they're a registered company it's not clear what or where.

The company doesn't really seem that interested in giving information or answering questions that might make give people more reason to invest. It's a high risk investment for anyone who wants to take it. I don't really care if anyone invests in it or not. I hope they don't invest more than they can afford to lose. But that's on them.

The company doesn't give a lot of information, and I suppose that's their choice, too. They aren't promising a $20 floor. They aren't promising they won't abscond with the BTC on May 17th. They're not saying they're backed by Wall Street or that they have contracts with Amazon. They aren't even promising success. They're not saying their names, except somehow Adam Matlack is involved. What's his role, exactly?

Yet people seem to be giving them money. Why should anyone care? I mean one reason is to make sure others don't get scammed. But the comply is giving a a pretty soft pitch. With Paycoin/GAW, Garza's marketing was intense. He made tons of promises and most of them he knew, or should have known, he couldn't deliver. Marketing for ION and ionomy is pretty anemic. They don't even bother to respond to 26 pages of questions. Maybe Garza wouldn't either, but Garza was pretty heavy handed with manipulating his private forums. And he manipulated the mass media. Anyone remember the Wall Streeet Journal article about GAW? It actually made GAW look like it had some credibility. Why crickets from these ionomy people.

I know this is a separate topic, but what did you all think of Neucoin? Were the critics as vocal about Neucoin? I mean, what a scam. What a sad pump and dump. What a waste. I'm just curious about what seems like disproportionate emotional investment in criticizing this ION ICO. It took like 5 months for Neucoin to hit 26 pages of posts.

Anyhow, I'm not about to throw my BTC at ION but if it's a scam, it's a different flavor of scam than what Garza pulled. I'm all for more information, but is this ICO the biggest threat to the world? Meh
boki15

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 01:33:08 PM

Long text, I'll reply long too Smiley. You are wrong my friend Smiley.To answer your question about neucoin and other coins, even these that this same team started, people did not care a lot because they did not know who it is and it is pretty fair that everybody gets an chance, even if its just an scam, its an chance. From the point of ideology, I would close altcoin thread, it's not about Ganza, it's about all scammers and to be honest, ganza is by far not the smartest of them.

Now you ask why people get so emotonalised regarding this troops, thats because it did not happen yesterday like someone would assume from your words. It's still going on since 2014, pretty long isnt it?

And if you speak about cryptocommunity, then nobody will help you if he cant, take as example KNC case and swedish authorities not carrying a lot about it as there were already dropped cases, by law, lulz Smiley wake up, yes, there are much more scammers outside, lets continue with KNC, they took money, built up an mining center with these money and got billions as investment from other companies which say "Wow, KNC is such an success", lol. Nobody of bitcointalk is harrasing KNC or KNC staff like they did with Ganza and gawtards, thats because Mr Hitler Cole is way smarter than Josh, that's why he even spends this money and gets millions for that, what does cryptocommunity do??? Lol, nothing! Nobody writes reports and calls media like it was an case with Ganza and here not GAWtards lost their money, but good old people holding bitcoins. BTW, Josh only started this f*king scam because he was scammed by KNC. Whoever is an fighter Smiley, you should have fought KNC at the right time in the same way, then Joshy would not scam everybody. Everything can be flipped, like this story too.

So please keep clear in your head, even if you would like finally these people to have success, then they should finally do it right, not we stopping asking these questions. Better go and fight KNC, these scammers will harm BTC in general more than all altcoins together, but when its too late, its too late. I assume its still not too late because there are still many waiting for an decision from court. Here you guys can really help, all this Ganza thing is done, we know more about them then themself.
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 02:02:30 PM

cross post from GAW thread. treat everything same as garza. you are entitled to no information & are lowly muggles Cool + escrow is impossible due to trust issues

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 02:34:56 PM

I've never head of neucoin, i don't frequent this area because most of these coins seem useless to me, especially to "invest" in.

The reason there are so many posts here is because of the people involved.

We have the known idiot/scammers from GAW involved, so people following the GAW saga became aware, and then the people who have been saying that the GAW-people are idiots/scammers for years came over here to make sure any people who weren't aware of the GAW shenanigans were aware.

The reason the thread blew up is because one of the head cheerleaders of the GAW scam came along to dispute what were are saying and try to distract people with nonsense, and we are tired of his shit and won't let it stand.

It's one thing to lose money on some random altcoin pump and dump, but to do with known idiots/scammers like these is something special. Just want to make sure people are aware of who they are dealing with, and I refuse to let someone who i know only as a cheerleader for GAW to have the last word with horseshit that he was spewing here.
beatgang

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 03:08:43 PM

@phildo ah, so the the mrcoins guy is their cheerleader, got it.

What was Matlack's role in GAW? I found an article that linked to a video in which he says he is the President and Chairman of the Paycoin Foundation. He said its purpose was to advocate for the investor base, to do what's positive for the coin and the community and focus on the "charity aspect." I don't really know what that means. But that wasn't GAW was it?

Here's the video link for reference:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toYbyLd6v5s

I don't have time to watch the whole thing but the quote comes about 1:45.

So was he an employee of GAW?

@boki15 you said

"It's still going on since 2014, pretty long isnt it?"

Do you mean the GAW scam is still going on? I thought the company shut down. I was just reading that they were sued and they didn't even show up to court. Obviously Paycoin (XPY) still exists and is being traded. But it looks like a dead coin — kind of a typical altcoin. Besides its bad history (and plenty of alts have bad history), it looks like the result of a scam. But is it still really a scam? Seems like no one is buying it. Volume is dead. Not a good scam if it's a scam.

And ION is not anything. They say it doesn't even exist yet. No genesis block mined yet.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 03:50:20 PM

cross post from GAW thread. treat everything same as garza. you are entitled to no information & are lowly muggles Cool + escrow is impossible due to trust issues

They just ensured that this coin goes no further than the 200 supporters it has now. I find it funny that they think people are just supposed to trust them, especially with their track record.

Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 04:20:56 PM

At a bare minimum, he was stupid enough to fall for the GAW/Garza scam. That leads me to question how he is smart enough to do many things, but running a crypto currency/company involved in crypto is near the top of the list of "last things I would trust Matalack to do."

Remember what the GAW scam entailed, people bought miners that very obviously didn't exist (hashlets), that did things that were very obviously impossible (boosts), then Garza ran out of coins/pocketed enough to end that version of the ponzi so they started mining completely fictional Hashpoints. Those were traded in for paycoins, which were "valued" at $4 per coin. That $4 came from "the miners that don't exist should have mined $4 dollars worth of BTC if they were paying out at the imaginary rate we made up from the fake altcoin mining pools, so instead of pretending to give you $4 worth of BTC I will give you 400 hashpoints that you can exchange for 1 xpy." Then to top that all off he promised to buy those xpy for $20 each.

That's actually what happened, so even if he was an innocent in the ordeal, he's dumb as a rock.

Now to other shit, did you know that Garza and Matalack were members of the same Texas megachurch before GAW miners started? Just an interesting tidbit to point out while figuring out whether or not his hands are clean.

Now, let's move on to after GAW "died." They split up into several different teams, all involving former employees and other people that have been scammed. I don't recall which one Matalack was part of, but either way, what did any of them accomplish? Again, none of this has made enough sense for me to even think of looking into the details, so I can't specifically tell you which team ripped people off explicitly, and which team just "failed," but the 2nd to last tweet from the paycoin foundation is about people buying xpybits (again, not sure what exactly they do,  since all the info is on a site that they shut down, but since that whole team has moved onto this project, I'm sure it didn't go well/as planned for the people that bought these xpybits.)

Also, the actual last tweet is warning of a phishing attempt (cool security.)

I am not going to waste my time reading though all the word salad that all these teams of people post every time their on a new project because it doesn't make sense at all, even on a basic level. The truth is somewhere in those details, but why find it? It's possible that they are 100% scumbags who were in on it from the beginning and continued to rob people for another year. It's possible that they are naive idiots who got robbed by Garza and then spent a year failing at trying to fix it. It's probably somewhere in the middle, but I have seen nothing to show that it's not somewhere in between there, or resembling anything near competence or a good investment.
boki15

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 04:28:02 PM

@phildo ah, so the the mrcoins guy is their cheerleader, got it.

What was Matlack's role in GAW? I found an article that linked to a video in which he says he is the President and Chairman of the Paycoin Foundation. He said its purpose was to advocate for the investor base, to do what's positive for the coin and the community and focus on the "charity aspect." I don't really know what that means. But that wasn't GAW was it?

Here's the video link for reference:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toYbyLd6v5s

I don't have time to watch the whole thing but the quote comes about 1:45.

So was he an employee of GAW?

@boki15 you said

"It's still going on since 2014, pretty long isnt it?"

Do you mean the GAW scam is still going on? I thought the company shut down. I was just reading that they were sued and they didn't even show up to court. Obviously Paycoin (XPY) still exists and is being traded. But it looks like a dead coin — kind of a typical altcoin. Besides its bad history (and plenty of alts have bad history), it looks like the result of a scam. But is it still really a scam? Seems like no one is buying it. Volume is dead. Not a good scam if it's a scam.

And ION is not anything. They say it doesn't even exist yet. No genesis block mined yet.

Either you know very well the history and try to change it or you dont know a lot and try to be smarter than others, both is bad, do you agree, why did you register to this forum, only because of GAW thread to write about it and be smarter than all others Smiley. I dont care about 1 or 6 stars, one stars come mostly to not hijack their main account.

However, if you dont understand something, its always better to write an question, not an statement. Ok, you are now the judge, you claim on the word closed with an date, which you should actually post if you are so strict to details Smiley, thats funny, it really is.

If you are smart you might answer me if it is over before there is an court decision or after? I really would like to use this opportunity to ask you, which came first, an egg or an chicken? You are probably one of these people who for sure know the answer on this one too, can you help me to find it out?

Finally, you seem really not to understand what you talk about, I will not argue with you, you are free to have your opinion Smiley, like everybody else.
Mr-Coins

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 04:57:09 PM

At a bare minimum, he was stupid enough to fall for the GAW/Garza scam

I switched off at this point.

People who get burgled, robbed, scammed, defrauded, tricked, deceived....

...these are NOT stupid people - they are victims of people with ill intent.

I am glad you have never been robbed/burgled/victimised, you don't know how it feels.

This is likely the reason for your ignorance.
beatgang

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 05:07:19 PM

OK, @boki15, I found  an article that says the motion for default judgment against GAW was granted:

http://www.helenabitcoinmining.com/2015/08/11/gaw-miners-lawsuit-ends-with-340k-default-judgement/

That's August 2015. Dead before or after that? I don't know. But looks like a defunct company.

If you think I'm trying to change the history, tell me where I've got it wrong.

@phildo I had not heard or read that Garza went to the same church as Matlack. I thought that Garza went to some megachurch in Connecticut? I started to research, but nothing yet.

You wrote, "The truth is somewhere in those details, but why find it?"

Do you really believe that the truth doesn't matter? I think it does. It's hard to sort out, but if the truth doesn't matter the we might as well all act like Garza.
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 05:11:33 PM

I am glad you have never been robbed/burgled/victimised, you don't know how it feels.

If you get mugged walking down the street, you are innocent. If you lose your money because you bought a deed to the brooklyn bridge from some guy in a bar, you are an idiot. People that lost money to GAW are much closer to the latter.

the difference between me and other people who have been robbed, and you and team xpy etc is that we have learned from our mistakes and tried to get better in the future.

i did not say that everyone who gets scammed is an idiot, I am saying that people that fell for THIS particular scam as hard as THESE particular people did AND spent another year on various projects to "fix" the coin that accomplished nothing are either idiots or in on the scam.
ionomy (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 05:11:53 PM

Hi guys, long weekend. Had some family stuff to deal with, getting back to it today.

As to guy behind the Ionomy handle. I'm Richard Nelson, support director for ionomy.

We'll try and work through the thread today and get some of the more outstanding questions resolved.

The business registration is still stuck in government limbo, we're working with them and our local contact to get it sorted.
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 05:13:42 PM

OK, @boki15, I found  an article that says the motion for default judgment against GAW was granted:

http://www.helenabitcoinmining.com/2015/08/11/gaw-miners-lawsuit-ends-with-340k-default-judgement/

That's August 2015. Dead before or after that? I don't know. But looks like a defunct company.

If you think I'm trying to change the history, tell me where I've got it wrong.

@phildo I had not heard or read that Garza went to the same church as Matlack. I thought that Garza went to some megachurch in Connecticut? I started to research, but nothing yet.

You wrote, "The truth is somewhere in those details, but why find it?"

Do you really believe that the truth doesn't matter? I think it does. It's hard to sort out, but if the truth doesn't matter the we might as well all act like Garza.

The truth matters in some things, but this particular truth is not worth the hassle of finding.

i would not invest in a coin run by someone involved in the gaw/paycoin scam. I would not invest in a coin by someone who lost hundreds of thousands of dollars in GAW when there were giant red flags as to how uch of a scam it was. Matlack is one or the other. The truth might matter for some, but not for me when it comes to investing in his next project, because whatever the truth is, the result is the same for me, stay away.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 05:24:33 PM

Two VERY different scenarios.

People that got scammed by GAW did so with evidence that it was a scam. Now, the person that had their house robbed was told by their neighbor that hey had proof their house was going to be robbed and chose to ignore it...that's stupidity.

Stop playing the victim.

skinnyboy

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 05:26:12 PM

Hi guys, long weekend. Had some family stuff to deal with, getting back to it today.

As to guy behind the Ionomy handle. I'm Richard Nelson, support director for ionomy.

We'll try and work through the thread today and get some of the more outstanding questions resolved.

The business registration is still stuck in government limbo, we're working with them and our local contact to get it sorted.

So there isn't actually a registered business yet and that's why y'all were unable to provide evidence that there actually was a legal entity?

Cool.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: