Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:58:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473060 times)
ThePointlessOne

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 11:26:22 PM

No money for a bribe. Bribe is a very money-consuming shit, havent u known yet that trex lifted the fee?

Really? How much does it cost now? Used to be 3 BTC if I recall correctly.

BTW this thread is getting shorter for some reason. 248 pages now, was 250 just this morning.

I noticed that too. I wonder if a mod is cleaning up Boki crap or if a shill is deleting their old posts.  Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 12:37:09 AM

Boki crap. I had 5 posts alone just deleted cause they were apart of his thread line, and rightfully so.

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 04:17:12 AM

Boki crap. I had 5 posts alone just deleted cause they were apart of his thread line, and rightfully so.

i had 12 Smiley bokis on forced holiday at present though im sure he'll be back to shock us all some more.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 04:55:30 AM

i had 12 Smiley bokis on forced holiday at present though im sure he'll be back to shock us all some more.

Ban evasion makes the holiday permanent. I'm afraid boki/murica might be done for good.

When is Gravity getting released? Will korvas have to sell his IONs come January?
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 08:56:02 AM

Ban evasion makes the holiday permanent. I'm afraid boki/murica might be done for good.

When is Gravity getting released? Will korvas have to sell his IONs come January?

korvas mentioned i believe many pages ago that if gravity wasnt out in january hed have serious reservations about ion
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 08:57:40 AM

words

Don't flatter yourself. My only interest in you is your lies, so as long as you keep doing that you'll have my attention.

Some classy slack arguing going on, good showing for new investors. If you don't agree with the core 10 or so people they bully and gang up on you. And they sit and complain cause BitcoinTalk is harsh. News flash, ION slack is the same damn thing. I'm no wall of awesomeness, but it's pretty pitiful they think they are high and mighty and nice but treat users, ahem, potential customers, like dicks if they don't agree that ION is awesome.

I now have seen rdewilde ask two rather important questions, go ignored so he pinned it and it is still unaddressed, to my knowledge. Folks, they straight up ignore and blow off some of their most loyal followers/contributors, there's no chance they will ever be transparent to anyone outside the Ionomy.

I was browsing around ionomy slack too, had a good laugh at this bizarre fight between some random dude and some other dude's wife, and also he-who-must-not-be-named bragging about taking bitcointalk down. Not quite the level of hashtalk entertainment but funny nonetheless.

No useful info to put on the FAQ sadly. And activity seems to be down from what it was a couple of months ago.

Arrogant as well such a nice character trait..... anyway..... what lies are you talking about you Huh?

What lies have I posted that have aroused your interest Huh you must have something so please share it with everyone.... oh I know it's because I don't answer your questions I'm part of a scam..... what a joke... what a lame sad inbred reason to accuse something or someone of being a scam !!!!

A small indie developer like Supergiant (they developed a great game called Bastion), ask them what their next game is gonna be about and what their plans are to monetize it.... don't be surprised if they ignore you !!! AT A COMMERCIAL LEVEL TO BE A SUCCESS YOU DON'T DO STUFF WHICH YOU KNOW THE RETURN IS GONNA MINIMAL AND COMMERCIAL DANGERS ARE EVER PRESENT TOO.

If you don't feel conformable then don't invest that's great

Tell everyone of your concerns & fears that's great too

But please don't call me, anyone or anything a lie without facts to backup your views..... then your just being a dick.... a clever dick

Supergiant is a poor example as from what i can see they didn't solicit funds from the public to make a game. When you self fund you have that option. Any investors always have updates and transparent information. Do you think big companies would invest without info and accept being told give us money but go away if you don't like no news?

The difference here is ionomy took customer funds and said at the start they were being transparent. As of now their definition of transparency matches garzas definition of escrow when he did it himself.

sorry don't have the time to post a proper response, my posts were directed to Franz Suchmoon who called me a liar, but a couple of comments

The big big difference is Garza was a thief with intent to steal millions, the ION team aren't....... time will of course tell whose right/wrong. Anyone who thinks there is a 1% chance this is a scam should not make any investment or if you can't resist then temper your commit. At this stage irrelevant of intent this like all crypto is a high risk project so stay within your comfort zone  Smiley

1) My red flag would be end of December if the situation is the same now in January this for me would be a cause for concern. I appreciate it's difficult to set timelines when you try to create something from nothing but that kind of delay without a satisfactory explanation would for me not be good

2) No I don't agree. You see on one side you have people that show interest on the other side the ION team that are holding peoples ICO money. if something is released and it's broken, easily exploited or gives away a competitive advantage to richer more resourced competitors, for good or ill today the risk today just isn't worth it. Plus today I would rather the ICO is spent on moving their business plan forward as opposed to paying for someone to do the PR or taking a developer away from their work to stare at forums

3) The reason I picked Supergiant is they are small development team. Whenever someone says companies like Apple, EA, Samsung keep secrets the response is yes but that is because they are big. I can understand why small companies keep their cards close to their chest. Something is released and it's broken or information given gives a competitor an advantage the big company just takes a big on their share price, they learn then recover. Whereas with a small company the damage can be far worse as the pockets aren't as deep to fund a recovery. What company would you say would be a good benchmark I don't know of any that has seen success and show a level of transparency some people are demanding

here it is december early jan serious red flag
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 10:25:03 AM

words

Don't flatter yourself. My only interest in you is your lies, so as long as you keep doing that you'll have my attention.

Some classy slack arguing going on, good showing for new investors. If you don't agree with the core 10 or so people they bully and gang up on you. And they sit and complain cause BitcoinTalk is harsh. News flash, ION slack is the same damn thing. I'm no wall of awesomeness, but it's pretty pitiful they think they are high and mighty and nice but treat users, ahem, potential customers, like dicks if they don't agree that ION is awesome.

I now have seen rdewilde ask two rather important questions, go ignored so he pinned it and it is still unaddressed, to my knowledge. Folks, they straight up ignore and blow off some of their most loyal followers/contributors, there's no chance they will ever be transparent to anyone outside the Ionomy.

I was browsing around ionomy slack too, had a good laugh at this bizarre fight between some random dude and some other dude's wife, and also he-who-must-not-be-named bragging about taking bitcointalk down. Not quite the level of hashtalk entertainment but funny nonetheless.

No useful info to put on the FAQ sadly. And activity seems to be down from what it was a couple of months ago.

Arrogant as well such a nice character trait..... anyway..... what lies are you talking about you Huh?

What lies have I posted that have aroused your interest Huh you must have something so please share it with everyone.... oh I know it's because I don't answer your questions I'm part of a scam..... what a joke... what a lame sad inbred reason to accuse something or someone of being a scam !!!!

A small indie developer like Supergiant (they developed a great game called Bastion), ask them what their next game is gonna be about and what their plans are to monetize it.... don't be surprised if they ignore you !!! AT A COMMERCIAL LEVEL TO BE A SUCCESS YOU DON'T DO STUFF WHICH YOU KNOW THE RETURN IS GONNA MINIMAL AND COMMERCIAL DANGERS ARE EVER PRESENT TOO.

If you don't feel conformable then don't invest that's great

Tell everyone of your concerns & fears that's great too

But please don't call me, anyone or anything a lie without facts to backup your views..... then your just being a dick.... a clever dick

Supergiant is a poor example as from what i can see they didn't solicit funds from the public to make a game. When you self fund you have that option. Any investors always have updates and transparent information. Do you think big companies would invest without info and accept being told give us money but go away if you don't like no news?

The difference here is ionomy took customer funds and said at the start they were being transparent. As of now their definition of transparency matches garzas definition of escrow when he did it himself.

sorry don't have the time to post a proper response, my posts were directed to Franz Suchmoon who called me a liar, but a couple of comments

The big big difference is Garza was a thief with intent to steal millions, the ION team aren't....... time will of course tell whose right/wrong. Anyone who thinks there is a 1% chance this is a scam should not make any investment or if you can't resist then temper your commit. At this stage irrelevant of intent this like all crypto is a high risk project so stay within your comfort zone  Smiley

1) My red flag would be end of December if the situation is the same now in January this for me would be a cause for concern. I appreciate it's difficult to set timelines when you try to create something from nothing but that kind of delay without a satisfactory explanation would for me not be good

2) No I don't agree. You see on one side you have people that show interest on the other side the ION team that are holding peoples ICO money. if something is released and it's broken, easily exploited or gives away a competitive advantage to richer more resourced competitors, for good or ill today the risk today just isn't worth it. Plus today I would rather the ICO is spent on moving their business plan forward as opposed to paying for someone to do the PR or taking a developer away from their work to stare at forums

3) The reason I picked Supergiant is they are small development team. Whenever someone says companies like Apple, EA, Samsung keep secrets the response is yes but that is because they are big. I can understand why small companies keep their cards close to their chest. Something is released and it's broken or information given gives a competitor an advantage the big company just takes a big on their share price, they learn then recover. Whereas with a small company the damage can be far worse as the pockets aren't as deep to fund a recovery. What company would you say would be a good benchmark I don't know of any that has seen success and show a level of transparency some people are demanding

here it is december early jan serious red flag

I wrote this when all I'd seen was a gameplay video. Now I've played 3/4 alpha builds Gravity as a game has exceeded my expectations. I also have a better understanding of Ion's business model and rollout plan............  When the open beta ships that will be my red flag addressed Smiley

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 02:37:06 PM

I wrote this when all I'd seen was a gameplay video. Now I've played 3/4 alpha builds Gravity as a game has exceeded my expectations. I also have a better understanding of Ion's business model and rollout plan............  When the open beta ships that will be my red flag addressed Smiley

It's not a red flag if all you're doing with it is looking for an excuse to ignore it Smiley. But whatever makes you feel good about your predicament.

For its next promotion ionomy should consider selling mugs and t-shirts, something along the lines "I'll be rich one day but for now all I got is this lousy t-shirt for an extra $20".
korvas128

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 05:33:53 PM

It's not a red flag if all you're doing with it is looking for an excuse to ignore it Smiley. But whatever makes you feel good about your predicament.

For its next promotion ionomy should consider selling mugs and t-shirts, something along the lines "I'll be rich one day but for now all I got is this lousy t-shirt for an extra $20".

You've lost me now, ignored what ? What bit of what I said in September have I ignored Huh

logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 07:10:51 PM

No money for a bribe. Bribe is a very money-consuming shit, havent u known yet that trex lifted the fee?

BTW this thread is getting shorter for some reason. 248 pages now, was 250 just this morning.

5 BTC is currently whats essential to get a coin listed on trex.

Thats odd, this could be dev's scheduled cleanup. Lol at him, pruned legit discussion off 2 pages = 40 posts.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 09:28:49 PM

Thats odd, this could be dev's scheduled cleanup. Lol at him, pruned legit discussion off 2 pages = 40 posts.

The "dev" (Mr. Nelson) hasn't cared about this thread for months, nor can he delete posts. More like general moderation, just not sure if these are new reports or some backlog.

You've lost me now, ignored what ? What bit of what I said in September have I ignored Huh

That's exactly my point. You're bending the interpretation of your own statements to justify the delays. To any reasonable person not having the game released would mean "situation is the same", and providing a bullshit excuse for delaying the release would be "delay without a satisfactory explanation". Now you're saying that open beta is sufficient to address your "red flag". Ridiculous. But yeah - whatever floats your Titanic.

So when's that open beta happening?
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 10:07:42 PM

This information will be spelled out in suchmoon's Bitcointalk ION agenda document where the real "unbiased" answer is published!!!

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 10:39:20 PM

This information will be spelled out in suchmoon's Bitcointalk ION agenda document where the real "unbiased" answer is published!!!

WildShark, you're lying again. There is no such thing as "suchmoon's Bitcointalk ION agenda document" nor would I be able to spell it out since I don't know, thus asking the question.

When is Gravity open beta happening? Or anything with Gravity in general?
korvas128

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 10:58:39 PM

The "dev" (Mr. Nelson) hasn't cared about this thread for months, nor can he delete posts. More like general moderation, just not sure if these are new reports or some backlog.

That's exactly my point. You're bending the interpretation of your own statements to justify the delays. To any reasonable person not having the game released would mean "situation is the same", and providing a bullshit excuse for delaying the release would be "delay without a satisfactory explanation". Now you're saying that open beta is sufficient to address your "red flag". Ridiculous. But yeah - whatever floats your Titanic.

That's exactly my point. You're bending the interpretation of your own statements to justify the delays.

Again what are you on about, what part of my sentences/words am I bending. Your the one playing twisty twisty on your little mission to discredit me, Ionomy & the ION team

Whatever floats my titantic
Well it's been 9 months now and the ship is still afloat. The RMS Titanic took 2 hrs and 40 minutes to sink whereas my Titanic is on 6,500 hrs and counting Smiley

WildShark

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 10:59:34 PM

WildShark, you're lying again. There is no such thing as "suchmoon's Bitcointalk ION agenda document" nor would I be able to spell it out since I don't know, thus asking the question.

Gravity is it eminent!!!

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2016, 12:10:44 AM

Again what are you on about, what part of my sentences/words am I bending. Your the one playing twisty twisty on your little mission to discredit me, Ionomy & the ION team

To any reasonable person not having the game released would mean "situation is the same", and providing a bullshit excuse for delaying the release would be "delay without a satisfactory explanation". Now you're saying that open beta is sufficient to address your "red flag". Ridiculous. But yeah - whatever floats your Titanic.

I think I stated my opinion quite clearly, I'm sorry that you find it so hard to understand. Game hasn't been released, and no satisfactory explanation has been provided. Those are the parts that you're now inclined to ignore by stating that open beta will address your concerns. I know that you see it differently, therefore my point about your interpretation being illogical, for an outside observer anyway.

Re discrediting: that's not how it works. The fact that you have a vested interest in ionomy's success DOES NOT automatically mean that anybody who disagrees with you has a vested interest in its failure. Neither could I discredit anything any more than you and your shilly friends have done on your own.

So again, when is Gravity open beta happening? Or anything with Gravity in general?
altheshort

Activity: 214
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 10:44:37 AM

Game Launch and hitting other exchanges  is imminent!!!

Do a shot to the ION success.... the Ionomy ball will start rolling!!! and the price of ION will start to climb...

Game Launch and ION hitting other exchanges  is imminent!!!

Launch of Crypto Gravity is IMMINENT !!!

Gravity is it eminent!!!

Oh, Sharkie. Never change.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 11:32:23 AM

Game Launch and hitting other exchanges  is imminent!!!

Do a shot to the ION success.... the Ionomy ball will start rolling!!! and the price of ION will start to climb...

Gravity is it eminent!!!

sharkies shilling is imminent
WildShark

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2016, 05:15:09 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2016, 05:37:40 PM by WildShark

Game Launch and hitting other exchanges  is imminent!!!

Gravity is it eminent!!!

sharkies shilling is imminent

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 10:32:46 PM

Gravity is it eminent!!!

Shouldn't this be a question? Sharkietellinence.

Pages: « 1 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: