Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:27:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 [265] 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473059 times)
ThePointlessOne

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 06:16:16 PM

From inception-to-date, please explain why it is not a shitty investment. Today not 8 months down the road. Your bags are so heavy that it is making you delusional.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 06:55:07 PM

From inception-to-date, please explain why it is not a shitty investment. Today not 8 months down the road. Your bags are so heavy that it is making you delusional.

From inception-to-date would take too long for me to put together plus I'm not trying to sell AND until Ionomy announce I can't share anything that's not public.

I suggest if you haven't already, sign up to Ionomy and just wait.

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 07:00:28 PM

From inception-to-date would take too long for me to put together plus I'm not trying to sell AND until Ionomy announce I can't share anything that's not public.

Pay for insider info. You possess info that will let you make moves that other Ionites don't have. I still don't understand how that is fair and not insider trading. If you're priveledged to "secret" info, you shouldn't be allowed to buy or sell. The pay to be a whale feature is enough for the majority of people to stay away.

Why would anyone invest in a coin that several people get info in advance and can use that to their advantage? It's just as bad as a large pre-mine.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 07:04:27 PM

I'm trying to add some balance to the half truths & lies you, your alts & fellow trolls have been spewing out for months now concerning ION / IONOMY.

Thank you for giving me permission to carry on

Fair and balanced, huh? Starting from your very first post:

And this is why 95% of this website is full of shit.... and you wonder why the devs don't respond... would you when you know that everything you post is going to be twisted into whatever agenda the person posting wants.... this place is toxic

You could easily reduce the number of "half truths & lies" if you stopped... you know... LYING! What an innovative idea, isn't it? Stop making shit up about "doctored posts", "agenda", "alts", etc every time you see something you don't like. It's a discussion, grow up and deal with it. Or slither away, whatever.

It's not a shitty investment, it's not run by incompetent people and it will soon begin to make some sense as your start to see the fruits of their labor.

Today I agree from your perspective & anyone not close to ionomy it makes no sense.

Actually I think we are seeing "the fruits of their labor" quite well. We can't really force you to open your eyes though.

So when is Gravity coming out? When is the transfercoin clone going to test or live?
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 08:31:42 PM

Pay for insider info. You possess info that will let you make moves that other Ionites don't have. I still don't understand how that is fair and not insider trading. If you're priveledged to "secret" info, you shouldn't be allowed to buy or sell. The pay to be a whale feature is enough for the majority of people to stay away.

Why would anyone invest in a coin that several people get info in advance and can use that to their advantage? It's just as bad as a large pre-mine.

If your an Amazon employee are you allowed to buy Amazon shares..... If your an ASUS customer and are privy to the companies roadmap are you allowed to buy ASUS shares knowing that in 6 months they will launch a game changing product..... the list goes on

People that believe Ionomy has a future buy ATOMS any other reason and it don't make sense.... do the math

One thing I can tell you though is whatever info you think a whale gets it's less than you think. Concerning ION I'm looking 2 to 3 years out not 2 to 3 months. My desires for short term gain are met by day trading BTC Smiley 

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 09:10:54 PM

If your an Amazon employee are you allowed to buy Amazon shares..... If your an ASUS customer and are privy to the companies roadmap are you allowed to buy ASUS shares knowing that in 6 months they will launch a game changing product..... the list goes on

People that believe Ionomy has a future buy ATOMS any other reason and it don't make sense.... do the math

One thing I can tell you though is whatever info you think a whale gets it's less than you think. Concerning ION I'm looking 2 to 3 years out not 2 to 3 months. My desires for short term gain are met by day trading BTC Smiley 

Are you an employee of ionomy? Do Asus customers have access to "material nonpublic information"? Lame and irrelevant examples.

What you are describing with regards to ionomy (the "team" supplies you with "secret" information and you make your investment decision based on that) is pretty much the definition of insider trading. Trying to equate that to Amazon shares is just digging your hole deeper. However even if you somehow try to weasel yourself out of this by claiming it's not ILLEGAL on Saturn or wherever ionomy is incorporated these days - it's still shady as fuck and shouldn't be trusted by anyone who's not in a coma.

"Do the math" - on what numbers? Why don't you just show the math that you presumably have done already? Oh wait, secret, your personal info, you can't share, blah blah. Rings a bell.

Last time we heard this "long term" excuse it was 2 years. I know because I circled January 2019 on my calendar. Should I move that to January 2020? What are the goals? Please elaborate.

Seems like the only language you speak is Pyramid Ponzi....... shake out weak hands  Grin keep watching   Grin you might learn something 

Just wondering how many years it will take for you to figure out that Ionomy isn't a Ponzi & the owners aren't criminals. Hopefully the penny will drop in a couple of years

Cool, looks like we have a new deadline, January 2019? What's gonna happen by then? Gravity gets released? More games? $20? Please set some benchmarks. "They're still around" is a weak excuse if everything is gone to shit.

By the way I've never said or implied that ionomy is a ponzi... it has a lot more problems than that but that's a different story. So don't project your insecurities on me. I don't care if it's a ponzi. To me it's just a hilarious clusterfuck although I can imagine it's not as funny for the #1 whale.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 10:40:59 PM

I think it's safe to try this again, but I'm still going to go with incompetent.

believed hashlets were real

believed garza/target/amazon/anyone would pay $20 per xpy

ran whatever team they ran after garza ran away with zero results

didn't notice the bug in the 24 hour volume on the site exchange

took forever to produce 1 game after claiming 1 per month

need to restart the coin because their extensively tested original vision can't operate on an exchange
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 11:06:54 PM

How do you get the electrons that were produced by Atoms into Gravity on iOS? You'll have to pay some sort of fee, if they even let it. Or can you only use Electrons produced by Atoms for the magical extra staking?

WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 12:28:38 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2017, 12:54:29 AM by Cyrus

How do you get the electrons that were produced by Atoms into Gravity on iOS? You'll have to pay some sort of fee, if they even let it. Or can you only use Electrons produced by Atoms for the magical extra staking?

What does "magical extra staking" mean? Are you in fairy land when you use your Atoms?

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 01:48:32 AM

What does "magical extra staking" mean? Are you in fairy land when you use your Atoms?

You're in magical fairy land. Ok then, I'll put it bluntly. Are the only use of Electrons produced by Atoms to boost the stakers that the team gives you free coins from the pre-mine?

Not that it matters, you're incompetent at answering questions. You're a prime example of why it makes no sense to let people that paid to be a whale be the testers of the platform. I guess the need to debase is partially the whales fault. You should have caught these issues months ago with all your expertise and testing. What happened shilly?

Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 02:35:27 AM

i'm sure all the coins given away aren't from the premine. Some are the proceeds the team gets from putting coins from the stakers into masternodes.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 09:51:06 AM

WildShark, I'll ask you shills for the 3rd time. How do you use Electrons produced by Atoms on Gravity for iOS? Explain why Apple would let you do that VS purchasing in game where they get a cut?

I also say a slack post where Huey stated that in game assets could be purchased with Ion on the Ionomy website. Again, why would Apple and Google let this happen?

Not looking for your traditional BS, "just wait, you don't understand the vision". If you don't respond honestly, I'm gonna take it as all lies and you indeed cannot buy items outside the Play or App stores and import them in as has been said several times.

Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 02:11:49 PM

For those keeping score at home. it took 2 weeks for the excuse to go from waiting on the app store due to a holiday shutdown to we need to redo the entire coin.

very competent.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 03:44:59 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 04:17:21 AM by suchmoon

For those keeping score at home. it took 2 weeks for the excuse to go from waiting on the app store due to a holiday shutdown to we need to redo the entire coin.

very competent.

New coin will be done by Sunday and that's a year early according to ionomy calendar.

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

It's on slack so it must be true.
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 04:05:18 PM

a year ahead of schedule?

so they had plans for what was going to happen 1.5 years after launch, not mentioned anywhere during the launch, and are going to cram them in now because of reasons?

And of course, this is going to go off without a hitch, even though their inability to make a coin that works is the reason for the changes now.

Missed that jan 15 date, glad to see we have a date to expect the changes.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 04:35:22 PM

You're in magical fairy land. Ok then, I'll put it bluntly. Are the only use of Electrons produced by Atoms to boost the stakers that the team gives you free coins from the pre-mine?

Not that it matters, you're incompetent at answering questions. You're a prime example of why it makes no sense to let people that paid to be a whale be the testers of the platform. I guess the need to debase is partially the whales fault. You should have caught these issues months ago with all your expertise and testing.

Lol... You have your head so far up ass that you know believe the GAME alpha and Beta testing by the Whales uncovered a defect in the Gensisis block???

a good code walk thru surfaced the defect...

When are you going to add the Whales to ION coin dev team? or can we be testers like we want to be???

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 04:39:15 PM

Not that it matters, you're incompetent at answering questions. You're a prime example of why it makes no sense to let people that paid to be a whale be the testers of the platform. I guess the need to debase is partially the whales fault. You should have caught these issues months ago with all your expertise and testing.

Lol... You have your head so far up ass that you know believe the GAME alpha and Beta testing by the Whales uncovered a defect in the Gensisis block???

a good code walk thru surfaced the defect...

When are you going to add the Whales to ION coin dev team? or can we be testers like we want to be???

Wait, did you guys find the error while testing the game, or did bitrex find a problem with the wallet when it was tried to list the game there?

Matlack said the error was in the genesis block, why did it take you super geniuses so long to walk thru to notice a defect that has apparently been there since second 1?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 04:57:52 PM

a year ahead of schedule?

so they had plans for what was going to happen 1.5 years after launch, not mentioned anywhere during the launch, and are going to cram them in now because of reasons?

And of course, this is going to go off without a hitch, even though their inability to make a coin that works is the reason for the changes now.

Missed that jan 15 date, glad to see we have a date to expect the changes.

Oh yes, that was the plan... because they're now saying so.

https://archive.is/w0hx4#selection-245.1-245.274

We have always planned to rebase the core ION code so that we could add side-chains and tokens. Converting Atoms and other platform assets into blockchain based assets has always been on our roadmap. Implementing the rebase now brings us even closer to achieving this goal.

However:

https://ionomy.com/about/roadmap

"rebase" or "assets" or anything like that not mentioned on their roadmap. So bullshit as usual.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 05:39:35 PM

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 05:50:36 PM

annoying gif removed

What are you trying to say Sharkie? You're broke? Dumped all your ions? Use your words.
Pages: « 1 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 [265] 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: