Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:13:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 [314] 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473060 times)
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 04:42:56 PM

The innovation is they now accept their own coin

Hey, slow down, I'm still trying to wrap my head around the innovation of giving up your private keys in exchange for a PNG. How come Satoshi didn't think of that.

I think you are missing the point of the crypto service being provided by Ionomy. The MY hosted MasterNode runs without me having to supply the knowledge or resources!!!

You pay your bill every month and the IONs start rolling IN without you doing anything else

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 04:46:45 PM

Hey, slow down, I'm still trying to wrap my head around the innovation of giving up your private keys in exchange for a PNG. How come Satoshi didn't think of that.

I think you are missing the point of the service being provided by Ionomy. The MY hosted MasterNode runs without me having to supply the knowledge or resources!!!

You pay your bill every month and the IONs start rolling IN without you doing anything else

I think everyone knows the point: so Ionomy can control as many coins as possible and make the coin as centralized as possible. All this is doing is teaching people to be less responsible with their money, kudos.  Why is this called a crypto project? It goes against so many principals of cryptocurrency. It's meant for you to be your own bank and control and protect your funds. Ionomy hosting the MN's is the exact opposite of that. Talk about innovative.

WildShark

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 04:54:02 PM

I think you are missing the point of the service being provided by Ionomy. The MY hosted MasterNode runs without me having to supply the knowledge or resources!!!

I think everyone knows the point: so Ionomy can control as many coins as possible and make the coin as centralized as possible. All this is doing is teaching people to be less responsible with their money, kudos.  Why is this called a crypto project? It goes against so many principals of cryptocurrency. It's meant for you to be your own bank and control and protect your funds. Ionomy hosting the MN's is the exact opposite of that. Talk about innovative.

I have hosted a couple of Masternodes with Ionomy and it's easy process... Non crypto users can hosting their own MN!!!

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 04:59:59 PM

I think you are missing the point of the crypto service being provided by Ionomy. The MY hosted MasterNode runs without me having to supply the knowledge or resources!!!

I'm not missing anything Sharkie. I am a bit concerned about your lack of knowledge or resources, which seems to be causing you to shill for every harebrained scheme concocted by the "team". Take a few minutes of your undoubtedly busy day and learn something outside of your get-rich-quick mindset. The payoff could be far larger than any masternode would ever produce.

I have hosted a couple of Masternodes with Ionomy and it's easy process... Non crypto users can hosting their own MN!!!

Does it pay out in fiat?
WildShark

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 05:10:05 PM

Does it pay out in fiat?

IONs & BTC

Ionomy provides each user a ION and BTC Wallet for free...

Ive Gone Parabolic

Activity: 179
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 05:19:53 PM

I agree with most of what suchmoon said in response.

I bet you don't agree with the S&M part.

Ok, here is another lame one - this is the crypto equivalent of me cleaning out my garage. Never going to happen even though I have the best intentions, a good plan, and I can probably make a shitload of money on eBay. The difference is that I'm not going door-to-door crowdsourcing my effort.

It's just mind-boggling how mundane things (some part-timer developing a mobile game in 2017) - that wouldn't be considered worthy of an investment IRL - suddenly become "hot" when crypto gets involved. Are we still under the spell of that Bitcoin pizza?

What makes a small business great is the PERSONAL RISK. If you have mortgaged your house and maxed out your credit cards to get it off the ground you better get it off the ground or you'll be quite miserable the next couple of decades. If you have other people's money - meh, let's get another round of funding and we'll try harder this time.

Maybe I should make Garage Coin.

@suchmoon is now giving advice in spending your investment funds

Dont trust him, firstly hes part of ION foundation, secondly hes money motivated and can blind u with his constant senseless ramblings. I see whats going on. Fist, he comes up with investment advises and fails to grasp  who he is talking to. Second, he backs off when someone asks him how much he would have spent on pizza if he had gotten 100K btc fortune.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 05:23:28 PM

Does it pay out in fiat?

IONs & BTC

Ionomy provides each user a ION and BTC Wallet for free...

Then why are you lying about this:

Non crypto users can hosting their own MN!!!

Does ionomy accept fiat payments? I'm guessing the answer is "no" as well. So how exactly "non crypto users" would be "hosting their own MN" and why would they do that?
WildShark

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 05:38:49 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2017, 05:51:06 PM by WildShark

So how exactly "non crypto users" would be "hosting their own MN" and why would they do that?

the exact steps are to goto Ionomy and click on the "Create MasterNode" button and follow directions on screen!

WildShark

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 05:41:30 PM

Hello ionomy,

If you haven’t signed in recently, check out what’s new! Since the launch of Crypto Gravity, we’ve given the ionomy.com platform a facelift.

Poke around and you’ll find a few new additions. The menu has been reorganized to accommodate new and coming features — we’re especially excited to introduce a brand new asset class we’re calling “Cards.”

We chose the name “Cards” to hearken back to the collectable trading and game cards you know and love. But these ain’t your daddy’s baseball cards. We think they’re going to become a digital classic because they can do more stuff and cuz they’re going full crypto.

Cards replace and extend staker skins. Just like skins, cards boost staker returns. But the new cards available today interact with games by depositing performance enhancers directly into Crypto Gravity!

Full Crypto? Yup. Developers are at work integrating cards into the ION blockchain. Gamers and investors will be able to verify and transact cards as on-chain assets.

Upgrade your ION stakers while boosting your game. We’re kicking off this new asset class with two special cards that interact with ionomy’s first mobile game, Crypto Gravity. Enjoy the card debut and give yourself the best shot at the weekly competition with extra electrons and lives for 90 days!

Give it a Shot!
 The Electrons Card provides a bonus staker rate of 10%, and
 generates one (1) in-game electron daily for an advantage in Crypto Gravity. Good for 90 days.

Have a heart!

The Lives Card gives a bonus staker rate of 10%, and
 generates one (1) life daily for an added edge in Crypto Gravity. Good for 90 days.

These cards offer great returns in fun and ION. But they're also a statement: that you were here from the start. Congratulations on getting in on the ground floor, and thanks for being part of the ionomy and the growing ION community.

You can get the Electrons Card and Lives Card now at the ionomy store. Stock up now so you’re ready for all the exciting updates and tournaments to come!

If you're enjoying Crypto Gravity, invite your friends to download it now at the App Store or Google Play. Don't forget to post a five-star rating and email us your feedback about bugs or feature requests.

Jump. Shoot. Earn.

So we’ve told you about the platform refresh and a new digital asset called cards — but what about the coming features?

Well, you might be interested in the beta release of masternode hosting. It's already getting rave reviews from alpha testers for ease of use, practicality, and intuitive controls.

Stay tuned! We've got plenty more in the pipeline.

Regards,
 The ionomy Team

knobson

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 05:48:49 PM

Hello, dev!

If you need russian thread, contact me please.

Best regards.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN
   █████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
Palaxidon

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 05:52:13 PM

20k for masternode too much

pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 05:53:06 PM

Hello ionomy,
If you haven’t signed in recently, check out what’s new! Since the launch of Crypto Gravity, we’ve given the ionomy.com platform a facelift.
Poke around and you’ll find a few new additions. The menu has been reorganized to accommodate new and coming features — we’re especially excited to introduce a brand new asset class we’re calling “Cards.”
We chose the name “Cards” to hearken back to the collectable trading and game cards you know and love. But these ain’t your daddy’s baseball cards. We think they’re going to become a digital classic because they can do more stuff and cuz they’re going full crypto.
Cards replace and extend staker skins. Just like skins, cards boost staker returns. But the new cards available today interact with games by depositing performance enhancers directly into Crypto Gravity!
Full Crypto? Yup. Developers are at work integrating cards into the ION blockchain. Gamers and investors will be able to verify and transact cards as on-chain assets.
Upgrade your ION stakers while boosting your game. We’re kicking off this new asset class with two special cards that interact with ionomy’s first mobile game, Crypto Gravity. Enjoy the card debut and give yourself the best shot at the weekly competition with extra electrons and lives for 90 days!
Give it a Shot!
The Electrons Card provides a bonus staker rate of 10%, and generates one (1) in-game electron daily for an advantage in Crypto Gravity. Good for 90 days.
Have a heart!
The Lives Card gives a bonus staker rate of 10%, and generates one (1) life daily for an added edge in Crypto Gravity. Good for 90 days.
These cards offer great returns in fun and ION. But they're also a statement: that you were here from the start. Congratulations on getting in on the ground floor, and thanks for being part of the ionomy and the growing ION community.
You can get the Electrons Card and Lives Card now at the ionomy store. Stock up now so you’re ready for all the exciting updates and tournaments to come!
If you're enjoying Crypto Gravity, invite your friends to download it now at the App Store or Google Play. Don't forget to post a five-star rating and email us your feedback about bugs or feature requests.
Jump. Shoot. Earn.
So we’ve told you about the platform refresh and a new digital asset called cards — but what about the coming features?
Well, you might be interested in the beta release of masternode hosting. It's already getting rave reviews from alpha testers for ease of use, practicality, and intuitive controls.
Stay tuned! We've got plenty more in the pipeline.
Regards,
The ionomy Team

I was wondering when the IONteam would try to tie in another feature, from other more successful products and groups. Which isn't surprising as we continually point out the IONteam is after centralization and using the blockchain/crpyotcurrency craze as a selling gimmick.
I don't think your cloned chain could even accomplish what your even proposing as well. Let alone successfully breathe properly.

Nice pump on the price as well!
Gawesome png stakers
Much HYPE media machine
Such horrid shills and scamming ionites.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 06:01:25 PM

So how exactly "non crypto users" would be "hosting their own MN" and why would they do that?

the exact steps are to goto Ionomy and click on the "Create MasterNode" button and follow directions on screen!

That doesn't answer the question. You claimed "non crypto users" can do that. How can they do that if only BTC or ION is accepted and only BTC or ION is paid out? Are you trying to say that ION is "non crypto"?
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 06:06:35 PM

I think everyone knows the point: so Ionomy can control as many coins as possible and make the coin as centralized as possible. All this is doing is teaching people to be less responsible with their money, kudos.  Why is this called a crypto project? It goes against so many principals of cryptocurrency. It's meant for you to be your own bank and control and protect your funds. Ionomy hosting the MN's is the exact opposite of that. Talk about innovative.

Having some other entity control your coins is very non crypto.

WildShark

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 06:26:11 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2017, 06:48:57 PM by WildShark

[/b]

Ionomy Vision supports both communities (crypto who control their own coin and non crypto )

Ionomy Hosting Service available via menu

ThePointlessOne

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 06:44:53 PM

It also supports manipulation through fake app downloads and reviews. A subject which you refuse to acknowledge.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 07:00:30 PM

Ionomy Vision supports both communities (crypto who control their own coin and non crypto )

https://i.gyazo.com/6d8312ee70098033812bf959cd0a9b11.gif

You're failing to explain that it "supports" THE WORST of "crypto and non-crypto".

1) Irreversible transactions and lack of consumer protection as in "crypto", i.e. you're fucked if something goes wrong since ionomy accepts only BTC/ION and has "Seychelles" in its TOS.
2) Centralized control as in "non-crypto", i.e. you're double-fucked if something goes wrong since you can't take your money and go elsewhere, and the potential of something going wrong is amplified (one screw-up by the team could screw up everyone).

There is a reason why crypto exists the way it does, i.e. irreversible nature of transactions and other features that increase risks are meant to be counterbalanced by the full control everyone has over their own funds, which removes third party risk. If you get rid of that control you get what is essentially an illegal bank with no FDIC or even a bank manager to yell at.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 09:57:36 PM

It's almost as if they chose the crypto route instead of traditional funding because of the ease of getting money without a well thought out business plan. In the crypto world, if they fail there is no backlash legally or financially. They essentially have ZERO risk vs a TON of risk if they went with traditional seed round funding. Says a lot about the character.

But who knows, maybe they will crypto innovate a little bit. I would like to see that or just see them go mainstream and leave the crypto realm. Use an excel spread sheet to track their "tokens". Tokens are really all they are dealing with right now. If they get it all Blockchain based AND functioning smoothly, I'll give them he credit they deserve. (not that they'd want it or respect it)

WildShark

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2017, 10:52:13 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2017, 12:06:01 AM by WildShark

[/b]

Earn free IONs when Hosting a Masternode at Ionomy!!!

Automaticity deposited to your wallet..

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 03:45:47 AM

so pay team ionomy to hold your ions so you can get back more ions later and do what with them exactly?
Pages: « 1 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 [314] 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: