Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:26:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you use bitcoin as currency or investment?
As currency
As investment
Both of them
I don't know/I don't care

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic:    (Read 74567 times)
p_linz

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 03:25:29 PM

I use bitcoin as an investment because i can gain bitcoin legally with my brain and and effective team who are ready to work
so what do you and your team do?
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 03:46:14 PM

I am using it as an investment at a moment as the place where I live is not that tech developed and people are not aware about it so it makes difficult for me to use it as a currency.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 03:51:35 PM

I believe that most people use for both purposes. As a currency, when they use it as an payment method and as an investment, when they buy and hold, expecting the currency to appreciate.
but i think most of the people will be using it for investment purposes.  because to me in most of the areas there are very opportunities to use bitcoin in open market.

Yes, because bitcoin prices tend to fluctuate it is more profitable to use it for investment. But I personally see bitcoin currency is that we can use to buy something, so in addition I invest with bitcoin. I'm also actively using bitcoin I earn to buy something online such as games and items of steam. Thank you

Its good to use it in both the ways, using it as a currency will allow the circulation of bitcoin which will make bitcoin more powerful as a currency and it can also be an good investment if you invest at a right time.

That's why fiat is strong currency because it was used most often. So if people want bitcoin to have the same status of fiat, use it regularly. You don't need to spend it all since even for a small amount, it's a great contribution in the market.

Surely bitcoin will shared the same stats to the fiat in terms of currencies most used online in the near future.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 04:11:52 PM

I believe that most people use for both purposes. As a currency, when they use it as an payment method and as an investment, when they buy and hold, expecting the currency to appreciate.
but i think most of the people will be using it for investment purposes.  because to me in most of the areas there are very opportunities to use bitcoin in open market.

Yes, because bitcoin prices tend to fluctuate it is more profitable to use it for investment. But I personally see bitcoin currency is that we can use to buy something, so in addition I invest with bitcoin. I'm also actively using bitcoin I earn to buy something online such as games and items of steam. Thank you

Its good to use it in both the ways, using it as a currency will allow the circulation of bitcoin which will make bitcoin more powerful as a currency and it can also be an good investment if you invest at a right time.

That's why fiat is strong currency because it was used most often. So if people want bitcoin to have the same status of fiat, use it regularly. You don't need to spend it all since even for a small amount, it's a great contribution in the market.

Surely bitcoin will shared the same stats to the fiat in terms of currencies most used online in the near future.

People would love to use it as a currency if they have an option to use it, but the fact is at a moment people cannot use it as the usage is very limited at physical places.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 04:28:42 PM

People would love to use it as a currency if they have an option to use it, but the fact is at a moment people cannot use it as the usage is very limited at physical places.

I think people will be happy to use both. as an investment and currency. but bitcoin as a currency is limited to conduct transactions. as well as current investments are not much legit. just hold bitcoin or trade. Other things are very risky because a lot of investment hyip.

but this time I see more people use it as an investment, because of the potential advantages of bitcoin is very large.
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 704

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 04:39:05 PM

This is correct in order for bitcoin to gain adoption it needs to be used, you need to look at gold, some people make the prediction that gold is coming back as a currency (I like gold but I think crypto is the future) but it’s incredibly difficult to do that, because gold it’s being used as a store of value, there are not a lot of trades using gold as a currency and in some parts of the world using gold as a currency is illegal.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 04:45:46 PM

I think people will be happy to use both. as an investment and currency. but bitcoin as a currency is limited to conduct transactions. as well as current investments are not much legit. just hold bitcoin or trade. Other things are very risky because a lot of investment hyip.

but this time I see more people use it as an investment, because of the potential advantages of bitcoin is very large.

Yeah majority of users are using it as an investment as everyone is aware that bitcoin will be much more powerful in future holding some great price which can give them best returns.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 04:50:24 PM

It is not really that easy to use bitcoin as a currency just yet since you do not know when the price of bitcoin would go up or slide down. I am sure you all know the feeling of spending coins right now, then next thing you know the price of bitcoin suddenly goes up. It is a little frustrating.
angryswamp

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 05:04:03 PM

I am using it as an investment at a moment as the place where I live is not that tech developed and people are not aware about it so it makes difficult for me to use it as a currency.
yeah, i use it just as an investment either, in my opinion it will bring me really huge profit in the near future

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 05:09:38 PM

yeah, i use it just as an investment either, in my opinion it will bring me really huge profit in the near future

As the guy mentioned that there recently are not any places available in a lot of countries that accepts bitcoin as a payment so that someone can use it as a currency as well, so right now most of the bitcoin users are using it as an investment.
coindancer

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 05:29:50 PM

i just started so i don't know jet. but both is possible Wink
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:07:52 PM

As the guy mentioned that there recently are not any places available in a lot of countries that accepts bitcoin as a payment so that someone can use it as a currency as well, so right now most of the bitcoin users are using it as an investment.
I think there will never be a country that accepts bitcoin as a currency but at least with bitcoin you can pass a maximum limit to bring money into a country.

jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:12:01 PM

bitcoin is mean to be used as a currency for everyone but now in current time people are experimenting it with taking it as a investment too so its kind of risky now to take it as investment because its price can effect a lot in this case but as we know risks are what makes us profit too
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 07:28:12 PM

yeah its good that use bitcoin as investment i also recommend that bitcoin use as investment because bitcoin are going to increase its price day to day and we can get a good profit from bitcoin in the near future .
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 07:31:46 PM

bitcoin is mean to be used as a currency for everyone but now in current time people are experimenting it with taking it as a investment too so its kind of risky now to take it as investment because its price can effect a lot in this case but as we know risks are what makes us profit too

I also use bitcoin as investment too because by using it as currency it would be difficult during this time since bitcoin is not yet that popular and there are only few that accept it as payment. I use bitcoin in trading and some I just store in my wallet so that when it increase in value in the future then I would be able to have some profit.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
utkarshm

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 08:02:49 PM

My vote has gone for both of them ( with majority of users vote ) . I started it using only as a currency when i was new to bitcoin and was earning some small amount of bitcoins . But slowly i learnt to grow my bitcoins by trading with them.Hodling them for the price increase and selling at the right time.I also started altcoin trading recently and see how it goes. Also i use it as normal currency for doing some small mobile recharges online.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1223

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 08:08:36 PM

My view is that BTC itself is an investment. If you try collecting BTC from Faucets, PTC and Signature campaigns - you will gradually earn a lot and then you can sell them for fiat when the price goes high if you live in a country where BTC is not yet accepted much.
BTC is also a currency its true but since almost none of the stores in my country accept it, I cant vouch for it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 08:09:06 PM

Yes, I think so too. It’s good to use bitcoin as both currency and investment because bitcoin have many advantages in both ways. People use bitcoin as a currency when they need to buy something online or when they want to exchange  it to fiat money for using in real life or just simply want to experience the feelings when they actually spend their bitcoin. And when they use it as a currency, they will realise the benefits of bitcoin and then they will use it as an investment to earn more income.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1112

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 02:46:17 AM

yeah its good that use bitcoin as investment i also recommend that bitcoin use as investment because bitcoin are going to increase its price day to day and we can get a good profit from bitcoin in the near future .

Yes because the current bitcoin prices are still up and down so it is good to invest in particular trading. But what if in the whole world like you, simply want to invest and do not want to spend bitcoin? I think it's better to do both, because it can not be denied bitcoin also exist as a currency that can be used to buy something. hehe

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
x4

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 02:59:01 AM

Do you use bitcoin as currency? Or you use bitcoin as investment? Or both?
I use bitcoin as currency and i never sell my bitcoin, but i prefer to use bitcoin when price is rising Grin

So, how about you?
For me I do both as a currency and investment. And I think almost of the bitcoin users are do bitcoin as investment and a currency. As investment because bitcoin price is not stable so its the advantage of it to buy at low and hold, or just sell it. and as a currency because as of now there's a lot online shops and even physical stores accept already bitcoin as there ways of payments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: