Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:03:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Peerplays - First Ever Blockchain-Based Gaming Platform  (Read 1144143 times)
nickhiggins123

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 12:19:16 AM

I've decided I despise Bitshares and anything associated with it more than I am interested in this opportunity, albeit a great idea and I am sure a great team. I sold my petty 110 tokens yesterday on openledger at 600 and 552 BTS for about 5% higher than what I paid in luckily. Also, this ICO process is broken and these websites are frankly a pain in the ass to navigate and not fully functional. Example. if you'll notice I have just submitted a request to buy $300k USD of peerplay, AKA all tokens and 0 are available now. Ciao.
Altprince

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

Stay calm. The prince is here.

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 01:00:46 AM

I've decided I despise Bitshares and anything associated with it more than I am interested in this opportunity, albeit a great idea and I am sure a great team. I sold my petty 110 tokens yesterday on openledger at 600 and 552 BTS for about 5% higher than what I paid in luckily. Also, this ICO process is broken and these websites are frankly a pain in the ass to navigate and not fully functional. Example. if you'll notice I have just submitted a request to buy $300k USD of peerplay, AKA all tokens and 0 are available now. Ciao.

It shows there are about 95,000 available to me.
coinhugger

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 03:35:28 AM

Even the $30 bundles are selling out pretty quickly. So far close to 500 bundles sold already in just hours time.

PeerPlays is hot!

gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 05:12:10 AM

I am genuinely interested why you don't like bts and freedomledger?  I thought it was pretty darn cool lol

To peel or not to peel.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 05:25:34 AM

Even the $30 bundles are selling out pretty quickly. So far close to 500 bundles sold already in just hours time.

PeerPlays is hot!

that's great to hear, and good for me that I bought at $2 Cheesy

GameKyuubi

Activity: 253
Merit: 1413

DTCxNMC

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 06:15:09 AM

I'm confused.  What's the breakdown of price/token over the crowdsale period of time?  Where is it specified?

BTC: 15SLrNo6PKVfsH5JLtatJcVkSQXCk1LXyq
full stack Node
coinhugger

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 11:29:54 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2016, 11:40:36 AM by coinhugger

I'm confused.  What's the breakdown of price/token over the crowdsale period of time?  Where is it specified?

Ok, so there are 3 phases... and they don't have a fixed end date. A phase ends as soon as all Peerplays tokens allocated to that phase are sold out.

First phase of 100,000 tokens for just $2 per token has already ended, all sold out.

We are now in the second phase with another 100,000 tokens supply for $3  per token (still a bargain) and I noticed it's selling VERY quickly and at this rate will be sold out in less than 10 days.

The third phase will be an auction-style sale of 500,000 tokens that will start one month before mainnet launches, I believe that's going to be around November this year IIRC.

Exciting times!

This info is all listed on the website:
http://www.peerplays.com/news/crowdsale/

Wilhelmer

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 11:52:28 AM

I'm confused.  What's the breakdown of price/token over the crowdsale period of time?  Where is it specified?

Ok, so there are 3 phases... and they don't have a fixed end date. A phase ends as soon as all Peerplays tokens allocated to that phase are sold out.

First phase of 100,000 tokens for just $2 per token has already ended, all sold out.

We are now in the second phase with another 100,000 tokens supply for $3  per token (still a bargain) and I noticed it's selling VERY quickly and at this rate will be sold out in less than 10 days.

The third phase will be an auction-style sale of 500,000 tokens that will start one month before mainnet launches, I believe that's going to be around November this year IIRC.

Exciting times!

My Gosh, $3 per token? That's some expensive ICO price ain't it for adopters?
Voidcrafter

Activity: 481

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 12:09:04 PM

Where can I check how many tokens are left ?

Trading will be enabled after ico ended right ?

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
4theLOVEofCrypto

Activity: 387

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 12:19:46 PM

You can check current supply here: https://secure.peerplays.com/cart.php

Technically trading is enabled right now on freedomledger with the pairing PEERPLAYS/BTS.  As for other exchanges, they will follow when mainnet goes live would be my guess.
coinhugger

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 12:35:15 PM

Exciting times!

Yes, it kind of seems that way but not really when you consider there are only 1 million coins made available in this ICO as compared to some other ICOs where there were 88M, 100M or even 1.5B coins for sale. And as far as I understand it there will be no inflation, no new PeerPlays coins will be created. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

And these coins will start generating income at some point from receiving a share of the wagering. A lot of interesting upsides to this particular project. I think they made a smart move by tapping into this 50B USD market, there's a piece for us there.

BunkerChain.Labs.Inc.

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 12:50:14 PM

Exciting times!

Yes, it kind of seems that way but not really when you consider there are only 1 million coins made available in this ICO as compared to some other ICOs where there were 88M, 100M or even 1.5B coins for sale. And as far as I understand it there will be no inflation, no new PeerPlays coins will be created. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

And these coins will start generating income at some point from receiving a share of the wagering. A lot of interesting upsides to this particular project. I think they made a smart move by tapping into this 50B USD market, there's a piece for us there.

Yes, there will only ever be 1m Peerplay tokens, even with the DAO involved.

As coinuggger said..

Then you have to factor in all the networks that have a profit sharing mechanism that will have their networks actually have BTC ETH and other coins fill up your wallet as you hold them.

Oh wait.. the Peerplays core network token is the only one that does that. Smiley

Couple that with serving a $50B annualized industry growing by 12% per year minimum.

Throw in some great gaming and developer talent with decades of experience.

Head it up from a real 64,000 sq/ft cold war nuclear bunker as it's command center instead of mommies basement.

I could go on.. but I would recommend just taking some time to dig into all our materials and judge for yourself.

We want our early supporters to be happy. We have fashioned everything to this ultimate goal.
gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 12:59:03 PM

nice answer. Also do you have any speculation for returns for an investor? Just a modest answer would be really good.

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 01:01:53 PM

so I have 1k. I have 0.1%. Damn I could really do with 1%

But that would be quite a huge investment for me. I could afford it though. But do you have any speculation what the returns would be instead of me sat hear guessing please Huh

To peel or not to peel.
favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 01:04:11 PM

Exciting times!

go some pages back, there was a discussion on it. tl;dr people buy in at this price

favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 01:06:07 PM

But that would be quite a huge investment for me. I could afford it though. But do you have any speculation what the returns would be instead of me sat hear guessing please Huh

better ask a fortune teller, or, well, do some due diligence yourself. check how big the gambling industry is and how likey it is that people port over to save on fees and whatnot.

gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 01:08:37 PM

better ask a fortune teller, or, well, do some due diligence yourself. check how big the gambling industry is and how likey it is that people port over to save on fees and whatnot.

Well the people who instigated this and determined the % of profit to the token holders would be able to tell me something more accurate than myself researching for hours lol

I get the token resale value is unknown. It could crash it could rocket. But what are the anticipated retuerns on profit sharing? I mean roughly a ball park figure.

To peel or not to peel.
4theLOVEofCrypto

Activity: 387

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 01:38:36 PM

Well the people who instigated this and determined the % of profit to the token holders would be able to tell me something more accurate than myself researching for hours lol

I get the token resale value is unknown. It could crash it could rocket. But what are the anticipated retuerns on profit sharing? I mean roughly a ball park figure.

This is from the DAO proposal:

Edit: Damn....can't add a pic from my phone.  Just look at the DAO proposal towards the bottom and they have some estimates starting in 2017.

Edit #2: I can just type them
2017 - profit share per token (these are estimates) $2.11
2018 - $5.02
2019 - $11.14
2020 - $20.61
SwedishGirl

Activity: 392

Looking for shmexy coins!

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 01:42:10 PM

You can check current supply here: https://secure.peerplays.com/cart.php

Technically trading is enabled right now on freedomledger with the pairing PEERPLAYS/BTS.  As for other exchanges, they will follow when mainnet goes live would be my guess.

As soon as phase 2 gets sold out the PEERPLAYS/BTS pairing will start to pump. Then look for Yobit to list it lol.

The auction style crowdfund is going to be a lot of fun for early investors.
SwedishGirl

Activity: 392

Looking for shmexy coins!

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 01:47:56 PM

This is from the DAO proposal:

Edit: Damn....can't add a pic from my phone.  Just look at the DAO proposal towards the bottom and they have some estimates starting in 2017.

DAO proposal is only worth it for publicity's sake. All tokens will be sold out long before the DAO makes any kind of decision.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: