Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:13:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: - AURORACOIN -  (Read 136763 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BioMike
Legendary

Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 08:29:24 AM

we will need a refill soon, pay day is coming Smiley

Yeah, I noticed. I'll try to refill, but it might take a some days.
no problem I'll just make some buy orders and catch some weak hands Smiley

Sure, but also don't forget to spend a bit (and ask merchants if they accept Auroracoin). That would help us a lot.
Money needs to roll.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Trukkur

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 12:57:04 PM

Sure, but also don't forget to spend a bit (and ask merchants if they accept Auroracoin). That would help us a lot.
Money needs to roll.
I've already bought Icecream at joylato with auroracoin and I will always chose to use auroracoin over ISK if the merchants accept it Smiley
BioMike
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 02:10:29 PM

Money needs to roll.
I've already bought Icecream at joylato with auroracoin and I will always chose to use auroracoin over ISK if the merchants accept it Smiley

Great! Can you give some feedback on how it went (the transaction I mean)? Did everything go smooth?
LingPingChen

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 02:14:40 PM

Money needs to roll.

address pls
Trukkur

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 03:50:51 PM

Great! Can you give some feedback on how it went (the transaction I mean)? Did everything go smooth?
It was back in 14 of march, I used the Coinomi app. aur was 18 ISK at that time

well it took little time we were both learning how it worked so no big issues just a learning progress,
I still haven't tried using the new app in a stores but I've send my self and some family members with the new app,
all transactions took about 5-10 sec the new app looks faster and better and shows you the value in ISK instead GBP

I will let you guys know in the future how my transactions will turn out inside the stores

TalesfromtheCrib

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 03:55:33 PM

Can use north china?  Huh Huh
degxtra1

Activity: 228
Merit: 46

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 05:58:08 AM

Jus to say thanks for new Android wallet, great job guys!
Trukkur

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 07:50:26 AM

There is a new wallet available for Android, on Google Play, for use with Auroracoin !

Though it is somewhat geared for the Icelandic market in the sense it will have stronger support for the Icelandic Exchange, ISX.IS, including using the current bid price for AUR -> ISK pricing, it also has support for AUR -> USD pricing.

More currencies will be added as time goes on but this is a step toward more adoption.

This version has also been installed at a few merchants in Reykjavik that are testing out accepting Auroracoin, and will be used as the basis for an upcoming Merchant Release which will be geared for accepting AUR at the sales counter / payment point.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.auroracoin.is

Please install and leave a review - we cannot improve the code if we are not aware of issues Smiley

-Mikki
it would be nice to get the list of the merchants that are testing it, so I can help testing Smiley
dinobotta

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 04:01:42 PM

There is a new wallet available for Android, on Google Play, for use with Auroracoin !

Though it is somewhat geared for the Icelandic market in the sense it will have stronger support for the Icelandic Exchange, ISX.IS, including using the current bid price for AUR -> ISK pricing, it also has support for AUR -> USD pricing.

More currencies will be added as time goes on but this is a step toward more adoption.

This version has also been installed at a few merchants in Reykjavik that are testing out accepting Auroracoin, and will be used as the basis for an upcoming Merchant Release which will be geared for accepting AUR at the sales counter / payment point.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.auroracoin.is

Please install and leave a review - we cannot improve the code if we are not aware of issues Smiley

-Mikki
it would be nice to get the list of the merchants that are testing it, so I can help testing Smiley

I think Mikki is working on getting a few more merchants on board. From my conversations with him the hardest part is you will have to get the owner for 30 - 60 min chat about how it all works and what are the benefits and how they can use https://isx.is/ to sell AUR for ISK.

If you know any merchants you can also help us do the heavy lifting by asking them if they accept Auroracoin and showing them how it works.

"Lost coins only make everyone else’s coins worth slightly more. Think of it as a donation to everyone". Satoshi Nakamoto
Trukkur

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 11:44:33 PM

I think Mikki is working on getting a few more merchants on board. From my conversations with him the hardest part is you will have to get the owner for 30 - 60 min chat about how it all works and what are the benefits and how they can use https://isx.is/ to sell AUR for ISK.

If you know any merchants you can also help us do the heavy lifting by asking them if they accept Auroracoin and showing them how it works.
I might have one merchant, I will try and see what I can do
Bimmerhead
Legendary

Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 03:08:23 AM

There used to be a website showing all the merchants accepting Auroracoin.

Would be good to have something like that again. Or even a tab on the Android wallet listing merchants.
Mikkiun

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 10:35:29 AM

There used to be a website showing all the merchants accepting Auroracoin.

Would be good to have something like that again. Or even a tab on the Android wallet listing merchants.

It's very good to see new updates for this project. it will help our coin rocket in the sky.
I 'm very impressive with these news and that's the way to develop our project more effectively and fastly in the digital currency world.

Minexcoin-A new era of payments||ICO||DISCUSSION
joelaaron16

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 03:06:02 PM

I hope you are correct, but everything seems to have gone very quiet in Auroracoinland.  The devs have not given us any updates on progress, either technical or promotional, for quite a while now.

It would be encouraging to hear something, anything, on what they are up to.

I'm going to break protocol about talking about developments.  We don't like talking about things that aren't released yet because we don't want to create hype, but we do have things in the works.

Wallet update should be out shortly which improves on loading times and other small things, as well as a new android wallet.  Both in testing.  An intermittent issue with the android wallet electrum connectivity is delaying that release, which we are troubleshooting currently.  There's also some 2 merchant solutions in the works, but it's slow going, as we are almost completely writing one of them from scratch.  The other is in testing and should be released at some point as well.  No firm ETA on anything at the moment.  We're not in a rush to release something just to release it.  We've had a lot of stuff near completion for a little while, but we're trying to be extremely diligent in bug testing before we tell the whole country "use this amazing thing" and then it fails at some point.

Promotional wise, the foundation members would need to speak to what they would like to disclose at this time or not.  I will say that from what we've discussed in private, there is a lot of interest in AUR in Iceland.

-Fuse

nobody is totally wrong or no body is totally correct but there thinking and there effort makes them so.
BioMike
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 09:49:30 PM

Ok.... 95K panic buy?
HomoHenning

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 10:30:37 PM

Ok.... 95K panic buy?
some wale finally found this undervaled coin imo
BioMike
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 08:44:48 AM

Is it just me or has the pumping advert been removed

Yeah, I guess so. I personally don't like them, they disturb the market too much. I wonder if this pump is related to this, although I doubt these groups have this much funds to push the price up this much.  Could be a whale anticipating in them in trying to pump it

JessicaG

Activity: 343
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 11:13:22 AM

Is it just me or has the pumping advert been removed
I wonder if this pump is related to this, although I doubt these groups have this much funds to push the price up this much.  Could be a whale anticipating in them in trying to pump it

It ain't. It's only a small group, with < 10 BTC at their disposal, and they only use it through YoBit.
(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1735138.0)

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
ny2cafuse
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

HODL for life.

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 12:31:17 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2017, 07:14:55 PM by ny2cafuse

I wonder if this pump is related to this, although I doubt these groups have this much funds to push the price up this much.  Could be a whale anticipating in them in trying to pump it

It ain't. It's only a small group, with < 10 BTC at their disposal, and they only use it through YoBit.
(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1735138.0)

We removed the post yesterday.  We don't want that kind of attention.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
sawa
Legendary

Activity: 1308
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 04:49:35 PM

To those who mines on my crypto.office-on-the.net: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=852083.msg18912707#msg18912707

BioMike
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 06:43:57 PM

Good luck with the Eurovision Song Contest this evening!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: