Bitcoin Forum
August 15, 2018, 09:23:21 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: - AURORACOIN -  (Read 108564 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dinobotta

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:04:28 AM

So, I'm away for a few weeks and things get dramatic over here... here is something that cheered me up:

https://steemit.com/auroracoin/@saunter/fjm3qx6l

Actual purchases with Auroracoin! It just works!

This is great coverage.

"Lost coins only make everyone else’s coins worth slightly more. Think of it as a donation to everyone". Satoshi Nakamoto

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Than-Ioan

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:47:53 PM

I follow aurora coin from the beginning. I still hold a big amount of coins in cold wallet. I am wondering what went so wrong with this coin and the price is going lower and lower... Huh
dinobotta

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:20:18 PM

http://insight.auroracoin.is/ is down!

"Lost coins only make everyone else’s coins worth slightly more. Think of it as a donation to everyone". Satoshi Nakamoto
BioMike
Legendary

Activity: 1653
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:23:48 AM

I follow aurora coin from the beginning. I still hold a big amount of coins in cold wallet. I am wondering what went so wrong with this coin and the price is going lower and lower... Huh

Basically a number of things are going on:
- Cryptos are in downtrend after the rally last year.
- Adoption of Auroracoin in Iceland is slower than initially expected.
- The reformation of the Auroracoin foundation to a Crypto foundation probably has caused some panic among people.
- From the beginning Auroracoin has been put "on the market" wrongly. See the initial article in the Steemit link that describes this.
ontopicplease

Activity: 780
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:34:49 PM

- The reformation of the Auroracoin foundation to a Crypto foundation probably has caused some panic among people.
- From the beginning Auroracoin has been put "on the market" wrongly. See the initial article in the Steemit link that describes this.

Hey Than Ioan,

Forget about all his arguments. This coin is as dead as can be. Nothing is happening at all, you know yourself.
Just lick your wounds and be happy about the good projects you invested in.
MikkiRefur

Activity: 31

Auroracoin Advocate

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 07:59:02 PM

Hello, do AURORACOIN has ios wallet?

YES !  There is an iOS wallet for Auroracoin.    Coinomi supports Auroracoin on Android and iOS.

mikki
MikkiRefur

Activity: 31

Auroracoin Advocate

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 08:02:59 PM

Hey Than Ioan,

Forget about all his arguments. This coin is as dead as can be. Nothing is happening at all, you know yourself.
Just lick your wounds and be happy about the good projects you invested in.

I think its your wounds that need licking,  you never have seemed to recover from whatever hurt you so much with this coin.

There is actually a new Blockchain Foundation in Iceland with Auroracoin being one of the primary working groups, and for the first time in Icelandic history there is legislation in the works to help define the blockchain regulations here.

Also we have plenty of renewed interest these past 6 months with new merchants accepting auroracoins.

And we have not even started any kind of merchant mass sign-up as we have been focusing on building the new foundation.

Now, of course you will want to argue about this, but i dont think "as dead as dead can be" means what you think it means.

so please play nicely and try to avoid the unnecessary and ignorant trolling.

mikki
mattroibecon24

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:34:59 AM

I just think that Auroracoin is good coin but it can not rise up now due to BTC rising.
chutrangg99

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:23:05 AM

Currently, How many aurora coins are available in the market
I feel curious
BioMike
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:26:58 AM

Currently, How many aurora coins are available in the market
I feel curious

Looking at Bittrex and ISX, I would say about 500K AUR are on the market, up for sale in the order books.
pinpins

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 05:46:19 PM

You can now mine Aurora and more than 200 coins at new autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0.5% fee now. Please use following commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch by profitability within algorithm with payment to wallet
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://skein.mine.zergpool.com:4933 -u <YOURBTCWALLET> -p c=BTC

Option 2 Direct coin mining to coin wallet
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://skein.mine.zergpool.com:4933 -u <YOURAUR-skeinWALLET> -p c=AUR-skein,mc=AUR-skein

Option 3 Direct coin mining with autoexchange to specified coin wallet
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://skein.mine.zergpool.com:4933 -u <YOURBTCWALLET> -p c=BTC,mc=AUR-skein

Please note mc stands for mining coin symbol, c stand for payout coin symbol

Happy mining,
  cheers pinpin

Zergpool.com - Multialgo,  autoexchange, 0.5% fee
coinpreacher

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:21:45 PM

At github, there is no update since 2 years. I think this coin is dead.

If there is one developer as a single point of failure he prefers to go fishing. Not bad: island is a wonderful country.
But if you want to become islands bitcoin you have to work hard for it not just sit and wait and hope something
beautiful will happen one day.

Thats why Apple / Amazon / Ebay / Paypal rule the world: develop a product everybody likes and push it to become the number 1.
Not just check email once a week and dream about something.

Sorry guys, english is not my first language ...
Than-Ioan

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:01:45 PM

If there is one developer as a single point of failure he prefers to go fishing. Not bad: island is a wonderful country.
But if you want to become islands bitcoin you have to work hard for it not just sit and wait and hope something

Thats why Apple / Amazon / Ebay / Paypal rule the world: develop a product everybody likes and push it to become the number 1.

(

You are so right! I am going to get rid of my aurora coins...sad coin team (if is there any...)
And I think the coin will be out of Bittrex soon with so low volume..
BioMike
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:51:51 AM

(

You are so right! I am going to get rid of my aurora coins...sad coin team (if is there any...)

We had some development until start this year, check the "Development" branch. It just hasn't been released yet.
CRYPTONAIRE

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

Quality Crypto Collector

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 09:46:40 AM

(

We had some development until start this year, check the "Development" branch. It just hasn't been released yet.

Do you have a target date for the release of this update??

★ Malta Blockchain Summit ★ Guest speaker Matthias Klees will present the Financecloud API device ★ 1-2 November 2018 ★
★★★ ATTENTION ★★★ This is an event NOT to be missed!! ★★★ ATTENTION ★★★
BioMike
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:09:43 PM

(

That was march, but I moved since then, so no new date planned. The moving caused more time of being out of the running than I expected. Also some parts of my build environment updated since then, which caused me to make some changes to the code again (which I did last week). It builds again now on my dev system, but I need to update the Windows build environment and test the updated code on my MacOSX environment.
CRYPTONAIRE

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

Quality Crypto Collector

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 12:45:34 PM

(

That was march, but I moved since then, so no new date planned. The moving caused more time of being out of the running than I expected. Also some parts of my build environment updated since then, which caused me to make some changes to the code again (which I did last week). It builds again now on my dev system, but I need to update the Windows build environment and test the updated code on my MacOSX environment.

Thanks for the prompt response BioMike.

It sounds like you have a lot of work on your hands.  Can you give a clue as to what the new update will do for Auroracoin?

★ Malta Blockchain Summit ★ Guest speaker Matthias Klees will present the Financecloud API device ★ 1-2 November 2018 ★
★★★ ATTENTION ★★★ This is an event NOT to be missed!! ★★★ ATTENTION ★★★
Than-Ioan

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:06:19 PM

So, as I understand it's one person (BioMike) that is working for this coin...   Shocked
And price is going under 0.00006000 BTC....   
BioMike
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:56:31 PM

(

Thanks for the prompt response BioMike.

It sounds like you have a lot of work on your hands.  Can you give a clue as to what the new update will do for Auroracoin?

Yeah, development is mostly only on my plate. The new client will mostly be code restructuring (for future development) and being able to be build with recent toolchains. The wallet/coin works and the blockchain runs smoothly, so no really new, sexy features.
Than-Ioan

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:56:38 PM

PRICE at....0.00004400 BTC... Tongue  I am sure that everybody  sells their coins before price will go to 0! Cheesy  There is no team no community and no reason to exist this coin...frozen and forgotten in the ice...I sold my last 10,000 coins loosing a lot but.... bye bye
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.