Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:28:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♻️ [banned mixer] — FAST, SECURE and RELIABLE BITCOIN MIXER (Since 2016) ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐  (Read 47888 times)
0day

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 09:57:54 PM

RELEASE NOTE

Hi Guys,

Today we have published the new release with some bugs fixes, including the bug with the personal discount that some of you have been reporting during last two weeks since the previous update was published. Also this release includes the rework on almost all the text content of the website. It would be nice if you take a look and report if you find any mistakes. If you would have any issues, kindly let us know here or via support@[banned mixer]

Best regards!

Thanks for this act, I just visited to the mixer and everything is much better than before and working better for me. good Luck for your progress. It is becoming a more better mixer than any other.

Hire me for your campaign management

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 12:42:52 PM

RELEASE NOTE

Hi Guys,

Today we have published the new release with some bugs fixes, including the bug with the personal discount that some of you have been reporting during last two weeks since the previous update was published. Also this release includes the rework on almost all the text content of the website. It would be nice if you take a look and report if you find any mistakes. If you would have any issues, kindly let us know here or via support@[banned mixer]

Best regards!

this is really great and appreciated. you did a new launch with lots of works. I checked the site. it is now even more smooth and fast than before and some new changes also can be seen in the site. like the site's logo in browser tab.. great to see you are working hard and glad to be a part of this service..
CryptoMixer.io (OP)

Activity: 312
Merit: 127

Ever used CryptoMixer? Leave your feedback ↓

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 10:16:05 AM

RELEASE NOTE

Hi Guys,

Today we have published the new release with some new useful features included:

• You can set up delay now up to 48 hours. Most mixers allows only 24 hours delay, longer period makes the mixing stronger. We have got a lot of requests on this.
  • You can set up several incoming addresses per one request. You can use it if you need to collect you coins from several addresses and perform mixing on the way (see the image below).

If you would have any issues, kindly let us know here or via support@[banned mixer]

Best regards!

densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 10:28:02 AM

Thank you very much for your updating the features on your website [banned mixer], it is great news and will make your services becoming more better.
GregH37
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 06:22:20 AM

RELEASE NOTE

Hi Guys,

Today we have published the new release with some new useful features included:

• You can set up delay now up to 48 hours. Most mixers allows only 24 hours delay, longer period makes the mixing stronger. We have got a lot of requests on this.
  • You can set up several incoming addresses per one request. You can use it if you need to collect you coins from several addresses and perform mixing on the way (see the image below).

If you would have any issues, kindly let us know here or via support@[banned mixer]

Best regards!

this is really amazing that you bring lots of cool features with this new release.
specially 48 hours delay is really needed for this. I hope this mixing service will grow up more and more.
CryptoMixer.io (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 10:33:23 AM

RELEASE NOTE

Good news,

Yesterday we have published an /docs.html]API reference on our website. It is an easy to use REST API to mix your coins. I have started a separate thread to discuss the API questions.

You are welcome to make tests and give your feedback.

Best regards!
jacee
Legendary

Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 10:45:30 AM

RELEASE NOTE

Good news,

Yesterday we have published an /docs.html]API reference on our website. It is an easy to use REST API to mix your coins. I have started a separate thread to discuss the API questions.

Best regards!
Great! Another step up for cryptomixer. So far cryptomixer is the only mixer I know that offers API and the development happening is greater than any otwr service. Soon this will already be the top mixer available elsewhere.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 01:30:39 PM

RELEASE NOTE

Good news,

Best regards!
Great! Another step up for cryptomixer. So far cryptomixer is the only mixer I know that offers API and the development happening is greater than any otwr service. Soon this will already be the top mixer available elsewhere.

Yeah its very great to hear that cryptomixer do some hardworks to make their site looks good and faster to be used and that addition is a great move for them to get more attention upon people who's using frequently those mixing sites, and surely i believe cryptomixer's fame would go up far and if this good development will continue surely cryptomixer will be th no.1 mixer in the future, but anyways great job cryptomixer, will use your service again in future.

GregH37
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 08:01:14 AM

RELEASE NOTE

Good news,

Best regards!
Great to know that you guys are pretty much active now adays.. bringing new updates and news about the service really help the service to grow up.
I am feeling proud to be a part of this service as a campaign participants.. it is always good feeling to work with legit and trusted companies.
CryptoMixer.io (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 01:03:03 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2016, 01:39:23 PM by CryptoMixer.io

MAINTENANCE NOTICE

Kindly note, we are performing maintenance right now. Service will be unavailable for 15 minutes from now. Sorry for inconvenience.

UPDATE: Maintenance is over, service is active!
GregH37
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 01:11:01 PM

I want to add my feedback here. I never faced any problem using [banned mixer]. always got perfect result and fast transaction and mixing service..

Good luck crypto mixer and keep up the good working like always.
jacee
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 05:27:05 AM

Hi cryptomixer, early this morning around 3 - 4 am ( local time GMT +8) I mixed my coin from gambling to my exchange wallet. Now it's been receiving for already 8+ hours. I don't know how long it'll be confirmed sooner.
I set the fee to the lowest .5% which supposedly it should be sent with a 25k satoshi but cryptomixer sent it with only 10k satoshi.
Do you think I will be able to receive it today? I need to withdraw the coins in fiat.
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 06:21:14 AM

Hi cryptomixer, early this morning around 3 - 4 am ( local time GMT +8) I mixed my coin from gambling to my exchange wallet. Now it's been receiving for already 8+ hours. I don't know how long it'll be confirmed sooner.
I set the fee to the lowest .5% which supposedly it should be sent with a 25k satoshi but cryptomixer sent it with only 10k satoshi.
Do you think I will be able to receive it today? I need to withdraw the coins in fiat.
Your transaction were delayed because of there are spamming attacking on bitcoin network and doesn't be caused from cryptomixer's service, i guess. Check out on here. http://www.newsbtc.com/2016/11/23/spamming-continues-on-bitcoin-network-delays-transactions/
But Let's wait answers from cryptomixer.
jacee
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 07:12:11 AM

Your transaction were delayed because of there are spamming attacking on bitcoin network and doesn't be caused from cryptomixer's service, i guess. Check out on here. http://www.newsbtc.com/2016/11/23/spamming-continues-on-bitcoin-network-delays-transactions/
But Let's wait answers from cryptomixer.

I know. I already talked with support. Seem that it was my fault that I didn't understand the fee setup. I'll just wait for it to be confirmed. All good now.
densuj
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 06:17:35 AM

Hello cryptomixer, do you have plan in the future for making application for user of smartphone Android and put it on play store or other? I think it is nice idea because of costumers can use cryptomixer's service on their phone.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 06:22:56 AM

Hello cryptomixer, do you have plan in the future for making application for user of smartphone Android and put it on play store or other? I think it is nice idea because of costumers can use cryptomixer's service on their phone.

Just open the homepage on a phone and copy paste the address into your wallet? I dont really see where you would need an app.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
densuj
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 06:32:23 AM

Just open the homepage on a phone and copy paste the address into your wallet? I dont really see where you would need an app.
Yes i know and the website cryptomixer is support for android devices and i have used it too, but i just ask to them are they have plan using app in the future. Because today is era of smartphone, in my opinion will become more easy use cryptomixer's service on app, just it.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 07:32:35 AM

Yes i know and the website cryptomixer is support for android devices and i have used it too, but i just ask to them are they have plan using app in the future. Because today is era of smartphone, in my opinion will become more easy use cryptomixer's service on app, just it.

Yeah its common to make an app that is just a wrapper for the homepage. I think its very silly, but if it helps the business and they have dev time, by all means go for it.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
densuj
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 02:58:13 AM

Yeah its common to make an app that is just a wrapper for the homepage. I think its very silly, but if it helps the business and they have dev time, by all means go for it.
Yup it is just my proposal, idea, question for [banned mixer] as costumer on this service, everything depend on them i can't do anything.
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 08:11:38 PM

@[banned mixer] good luck with your venture. Since you have published the addresses of your cold wallet what steps have you taken to prevent coinanalytics software from identifying and monitoring your send addresses? Once identified companies like Coinbase could close accounts for depositing bitcoin received from a mixing service.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: