Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:02:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KRB] Karbo (Ҝ) Кapбoвaнeць - Ukrainian Electronic Karbovanets CryptoNote  (Read 492937 times)
locolive

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:24:15 AM

To make 1 KRB from masternode 10,000 transactions are required.
One transaction with 10k krb will give you 10 krb fee

If I start a node here the wallets connect automatically? or need to set manually ?
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aiwe (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1101

karbo.io

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 10:03:32 AM

At the moment manually. So you need to advertise stable and reliable node. Our mobile wallets will work with random masternodes discovered automatically.

████▄▄████████████▄▄████
██▄██████████████████▄██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██▀██████████████████▀██
████▀▀████████████▀▀████
  Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
palapeseta

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:18:26 PM

Karbonator: You're always talking bad about cryptocoin, I find your presence in the forum strange. Do you have any Karbo?
Karbonator

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:39:40 PM

I have Karbo, yes. And thats why I am so worried about its errors.

But you should take your time to read and understand my posts.

This takes usually more time than 5 minutes and educational background.

They do not say only: "I do not like karbo."

If you do interpret my posts this way you have not understood it.

I just tell you that cryptocurrencies are fine, but their have severy failures. and if the failures will not disappear the cryptocurrency itself will disappear.

do you want Karbo to disappear? I doubt it. Me at least do not want to disappear karbo. but the more i think about it the more the karbo becomes one of a beautiful but much much cheaper tulip.

The analogy to the tulip mania is not to miss.

And if you miss it you are a completely fool or very very greedy and therefore too involved not to have an objective view to the matter.

Regards.
Karbonator

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:42:31 PM

An article you must read:

source: c n b c . com/2018/01/09/bitcoin-fascinating-because-of-risk-taking-fund-manager-says.html

"Ultimately, they have an intrinsic value of zero, and people are willing to change their careers, they're willing to speculate… If you go out to a group of people now where there are more than two or three people present, bitcoin comes up and they ask all of us what's happening with bitcoin or some other cryptocurrency."

I never bought any cryptocurrency and as a nonbiased financial expert I would recommend ANYBODY who owns any kind of cryptocurrency to SELL immediately.

The bitcoin bubble is bursting right now and every single cryptocurrency will soon be WORTHLESS because its intrinsic value = 0.

Without an exchange and a link to a REAL currency which is legal tender the purpose of any cryptocurrency is nonexistent, except the purpose to speculate with it. Nobody is seriously using a predefined quantity of units to pay with it. Neither the buyer of goods and services nor the seller of goods and services because of high price fluctuations respectively volatility.

You can model the real world into 2 scenarios.

First, if the prices tend to rise in value, the buyer of goods and services will not spend these units to pay with it. Otherwise he would not act rationally because something that is rising in value you do not sell and therefore you keep holding it. The seller of good and servies would like to accept. He would get a unit that is tomorrow more worth than today. So he can buy more goods and services with it. Perfect. But if only ONE party is not willing to deal then the deal will not happen. And under this circumstances the deal does NOT happen because the buyer will hold these units that should originally act as a currency.

And second, if prices tend to plump the buyer of goods and services has a strong incentive to pay with these units. Anybody would like to pay with something that is tending to have no value or less value. It would be always a good trade if the good or service you get for your worthless currency is worth more than nothing or is keeping its value compared to yesterday where the price for the good and service was the same but the value of the currency was higher if the value of pseudocurrencyunits is plumping. Otherwise he would not act rationally or just sell the units, too and the prices will decrease faster. But the seller of goods and services NOW will NOT accept these units (with crypto or without crypto) because is not selling real value for a currency that is becoming more and more less valuable. So therefore NO deal will materialize becaues the seller of goods and services will deny the deal. So the currencies originally purpose also in this second scenario does NOT come into play.

So the intrinsic purpuse of the so called (crypto or whatever) currency is NON-EXISTENT because under the condition of highly fluctuating prices as it is the case of any cryptocurrency due to its predefined quantity this currency will not be used. NEITHER from the one who wants to spend the currency to buy goods and services NOR from the one who is accepting the currency to sell goods or services depending on the scenario of rising or falling prices of cryptocurrency or any other so called currency or lets better name it "trading units".

Without the many exchanges for bitcoin and co. the bitcoin would be nonexistent in the news because it would have NO effect. No effect in the world of trading (of goods and services). The only trading that is happening is the trading with the currency itself and therefore any cryptocurrency has no social function.

The only reason why Bitcoin and co. are in the news is the fact that some trader who mined or bought these units for cheap could theoretically sell for high prices and therefore could make a huge profit. And because anybody on this world wants to immitate this, more and more people are joining the mania. 100,000 people daily open an account only at the exchange Coinbase, not to name the many other crypto exchanges. So yes, this is somehow a Ponzi sheme. Wenn no one or even only significant LESS people are willing to open a trading account (as a proxy for their real trading activities) then the prices will slump.

And because there is NO intrinsic value unlike to gold, the prices of bitcoin and any other cryptocurrency will slump to almost 0.

q.e.d.

You can bet on this. I am an expert in studying these processes. And do NOT to try to be smarter than history of events. You will fail.

But you can do whatever you want, if you do not want to listen to me, feel free to throw your hard earned money down the drain.

But do not cry afterwards if you lost all your money.

I just want to prevent you from losses.

Really - nothing against Bitcoin or Karbo but there more I think about this whole cryptocurrency thing the more I am getting desillusionated. Really.

They have heavy disadvantages and their errors are inherent to their system.

Either you try to improve the coin or it will fail. Thats my thesis.

Somebody told me this: "The finest win is knowledge."

And thats why I do not want to hold back with my knowledge. Its YOUR profit.

If you have a contrary opinion you can try to convince me. I am reading your response.

Happy trading !
Jachinkam

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:44:09 PM

the number of tokens will not increase?
Karbonator

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:59:14 PM

the number of tokens will not increase?

it will, 1% on a yearly basis after 10 million units have been mined.

but its too insignificant to consider Karbo as an active managed currency. its more a technically necessary requirement to keep running the mining activities.

maybe Karbo should be promoted better as a limited and easy to transfer asset than a currency to pay with.

to pay with Karbo the prices of a UAH-priced oeconomy or a worldwide UAH-YEN-USD-EUR-RMB-priced oeconomy does not make any sense, at least not to me.
Karbonator

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:32:45 AM

No, JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon Has Not Changed His Stance on Bitcoin

“You’re wasting your time [with Bitcoin],” Dimon said then. “There will be no currency that gets around government controls.”

fortune.com/2018/01/09/jpmorgan-jamie-dimon-regrets-calling-bitcoin-fraud/

Literally he says: "When the DOJ (Department of Justice) ... [cannot understand it correctly but would translate it simply with "says"] ... thats an illegal currency, its against the law ...[...] we do put you in jail, its over. Its no issue. There will be no real non controlled currency in the world. There is no government that ll put it up for long. [...] The technology will be used. And maybe used to transport currency. But it will be US-Dollars. [Virtual currencies like bitcoin will be stopped]"

I ve to admit this sounds realistic.

A non controlled currency can not serve the needs of an oeconomy. Thats a fact as I can judge it. And with controlled its only menat one thing: the amount of circulating currency-units. So the blockchain is not far away from replacing a well established currency. The missing link is the management of circulating units. And thats not the case with any cryptocurrency. The currency which can do that will be a real threat for USD, EUR, YEN and Co. But anything else is just a prelude of a real usable blockchain cryptocurrency.

So a cryptocurrency with limited supply is only an asset and could be useful if USD, EUR, JPY or RUB should inflate exponentially so that consumer prices are rising without control and in a strong pace. In this case i would prefer something as a pseudocurrency or asset which is limited.

So - if you ask me - I should get a bounty for my thoughts or at least the Nobel prize. I named you the concept of the future cryptocurrency. A short white paper.

in short: if you can initialize a cryptocurrency whose supply of cryptounits can be managed resp. controlled - you have invented a currency that can blow away any currency on this world.

I must be a genius.

Regards

ps: of course such a currency should be of coure not anonymous or pseudonymous (I do not know why Karbo wants untracable transactions. This will never be allowed by governments) because a government wants to have a taxable currency. maybe it must not even be anonymous if the tax will be automatically tranfered to tax authorities by transaction fee? And if you initialize a currency without a tax the government has a problem to finance its household. Theoretically no institution can forbid a decentralized blockchain currency except the government has control about power supply. Will be the case in future in theory if you ask me. But is power supply is decentralized too it could work. That would be a big threat to any government. But technically realizable. But the money supply musst be manageable by committee or by algorithm. And it should have a lending component or any enterprise must be financed by crowdfunding. maybe loans aren not necessary. I am not a friend of loans.

Maybe the devs of the karbo can implement any kind of karbosupply control ex post?
sgaragagghu

Activity: 72
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:15:18 AM

Кapбoвaнeць (Karbo or KRBCoin) - Ukrainian Karbowanec

I did the italian telegram channel

https://t.me/karbo_it

Please add it in first page, thank you.
--Serena--

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:12:06 PM

Are there any decent Karbo pools? Ive tried several and they all bump the difficulty up to around 150 diff per hash

For example, I have a baby rig doing 4.2kh/s that i tried to move to several karbo pools and they all wound up with the rig at 400k-700k difficultu resulting in terrible hashrates and awful share times

I tried basically all of the big pools and they all only show half the hashrate I should see and the # of shares can backup the poor pool side hashrates
miner.rocks

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 01:00:41 PM

Are there any decent Karbo pools? Ive tried several and they all bump the difficulty up to around 150 diff per hash

For example, I have a baby rig doing 4.2kh/s that i tried to move to several karbo pools and they all wound up with the rig at 400k-700k difficultu resulting in terrible hashrates and awful share times
Hi, you can use static difficulty, on most pools it is supported but not announced. Just use ADDRESS.DIFF as login.
There is a decent static difficulty calculator.

https://miner.rocks pplns cryptonote pools with email alerts and workers stats
--Serena--

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:36:24 PM

Hi, you can use static difficulty, on most pools it is supported but not announced. Just use ADDRESS.DIFF as login.
There is a decent static difficulty calculator.

Thank you very much Smiley

I just connected 10.8kh/s to your pool and I've got your config file saved for other rigs too

(Thank you again!!)
phil2119

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:20:59 AM

Active KRB pool available at http://krb.ocukminingpool.com/

Very low fee of 0.2%
Flodner

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 11:20:11 AM

I never bought any cryptocurrency and as a nonbiased financial expert I would recommend ANYBODY who owns any kind of cryptocurrency to SELL immediately.

If you would say "and as a nonbiased financial expert I would recommend ANYBODY who owns any kind of cryptocurrency to SELL immediately and buy KARBO"
this would be understandable

But otherwise it looks like a joke.
This is wrong forum to promote abandoning cryprocurrencies))

As a nonbiased financial expert, what do you do apart from reading mainstream media and about tulip mania?
So you have Karbo, you mined it with your computer, you are happy to make few bucks, stay here, write more posts and you'll be able to promote "Selling cryptocurrency" idea some more years))

loenzop

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:49:57 PM

http://krb.minepool.ch/images/minepool_logo.png

Hi everybody,
we are a group of miner from Switzerland: we decided to setup a mining pool for new miners willing to start easy on this hobby.
The pool is targeted for casual miners, people with low tech background on mining topic, as well as expert miners.
We provide simple instructions and preconfigured miners to be up and running in no time.
The pool is setup on a dedicated, hosted server, 1gig network.
This pool is designed beginners, expert with large rigs are more than welcome.
We provide 24/24h support: you can write an email or get real time support using our Tegram channel:@bitfanaticsmining.
You can get in touch with us to have help on rigs config and also to tell us of any issue you have with the pool.
We are small enough to give personal support to miners an change the pool config accordingly.

We pay every time a block is found, with no minimum payout.

Just visit http://krb.minepool.ch to get started.
Flodner

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 04:03:37 PM

Great that Karbo is becoming more popular in Switzerland!
By the way, so many pools now, is there somewhere a full list?
I found my old netbook, will test some pools there) This Swiss pool will be the fist to try)
(I know it will be probably few Karbo a month, but still why not to use old laptops for this)

miner.rocks

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 04:28:30 PM

By the way, so many pools now, is there somewhere a full list?
There http://krbpool.ml/#pools and there http://explorer.karbowanec.com/#pools

https://miner.rocks pplns cryptonote pools with email alerts and workers stats
aiwe (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1101

karbo.io

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 12:46:13 AM

CLI Linux v 1.4.6 for Raspbian Stretch (ARMv7)
deps: raspi-copies-and-fills >= 0.6, libc6 >= 2.24, libstdc++6 >= 6.3.0, libgcc1 >= 6.3.0, libgcc-6-dev >= 6.3.0

████▄▄████████████▄▄████
██▄██████████████████▄██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██▀██████████████████▀██
████▀▀████████████▀▀████
  Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
vbn19

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:52:19 AM

when add in new exchange?? bittrex or binunce or hitbtc ,polonix or bitfinex???
ziko888

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:46:23 PM

coinwire.eu added  " karbowanec coin  "

Pool Fee 0% for the First Month " then will go to 0.5" after that

Active support Team / live chat on our website ..

pool link  : http://karbo.coinwire.eu/

Any questions? Ideas? Need support? Feel free to contact us via Email  admin@coinwire.eu
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: