Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:27:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KRB] Karbo (Ҝ) Кapбoвaнeць - Ukrainian Electronic Karbovanets CryptoNote  (Read 492937 times)
vitorgamer58

Activity: 356
Merit: 13

War... War Never Changes.

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 09:39:23 PM

KRB is listed on TradeOgre.com - there's a lot of CryptoNote coins, looks like CryptoNote specialized exchange. Good for traders. Happy trading.

Aiwe, Niobio Cash placed all the copyright of Karbowanec.

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aiwe (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1101

karbo.io

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 10:51:34 PM

Add node: new.vvm.space:32348
Donate a little bit: KiF2Q86JRSKA4FLVBoYjsBSpRhkNkX8AwZMwAxL4hRgcdCAYtaDR8PHHuBfocJeCwHDdy1cny4T5jhp Q3ceoVd9v1vrYSZ4
Is is down?

████▄▄████████████▄▄████
██▄██████████████████▄██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██▀██████████████████▀██
████▀▀████████████▀▀████
  Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:30:19 PM

Listing on TradeOgre (February 13)
https://coindar.org/en/event/karbo-krb-listing-on-tradeogre-3724
mul44

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:14:17 PM

http://krb.hashgang.io/
Fee: 0%
A pool that does not let you down. We have a bot for the telegram @krb_mining_bot which will show your statistics, which is very convenient. All for the sake of you miners. We are waiting for you.
aiwe (OP)
Legendary

karbo.io

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 08:47:03 PM

Karbo Mobile Wallet for Android

Karbo, the first CryptoNote coin that is not a fork of Monero has released its independently developed standalone mobile wallet that holds private keys and wallet files on the device. It is a so called “light wallet” that works with Karbo network through remote nodes (masternodes) and does not store blockchain on the phone. Thanks to this, the wallet is ready to use upon installation. Now Karbo users have the ability to pay and get paid using their smartphones with QR codes or NFC. This is but first cryptocurrency wallet with NFC support actually ready to use. NFC is used to share payment requests (like a POS terminal).

████▄▄████████████▄▄████
██▄██████████████████▄██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██▀██████████████████▀██
████▀▀████████████▀▀████
  Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
aiwe (OP)
Legendary

karbo.io

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 08:50:35 PM

Karbo  is listed  on new exchanges  at crex24.com and tradeogre.com.

████▄▄████████████▄▄████
██▄██████████████████▄██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██▀██████████████████▀██
████▀▀████████████▀▀████
  Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
vitorgamer58

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 10:41:09 PM

Karbo Mobile Wallet for Android

Karbo, the first CryptoNote coin that is not a fork of Monero has released its independently developed standalone mobile wallet that holds private keys and wallet files on the device. It is a so called “light wallet” that works with Karbo network through remote nodes (masternodes) and does not store blockchain on the phone. Thanks to this, the wallet is ready to use upon installation. Now Karbo users have the ability to pay and get paid using their smartphones with QR codes or NFC. This is but first cryptocurrency wallet with NFC support actually ready to use. NFC is used to share payment requests (like a POS terminal).

This is Great, congratulations, I think it's one of the few android wallet for the cryptonight algorithm, if I'm not mistaken the only one is Freewallet for Bytecoin, Digital note and Monero.

aiwe (OP)
Legendary

karbo.io

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 10:52:06 PM

This is Great, congratulations, I think it's one of the few android wallet for the cryptonight algorithm, if I'm not mistaken the only one is Freewallet for Bytecoin, Digital note and Monero.
Thanks. If we are talking about standalone wallets where users actually control their private keys and wallets, i.e. wallets are stored on the device, not server based clients where money belong to the wallet developers.... There are only two, - Monerujo for Monero (and thanks to it's open source - Monero clones forks) and second one is ours. We developend it from scratch, at the moment it works in a bit different  way than monerujo, but similar approach - it doesn't store blockchain on the device, instead it relies on remote daemons. But unlike Monero, where there's no any incentive for node owners to run a node for someone's free ride, our masternodes receive fees from the wallets when they are sending transactions. At least some reward for expenses.

There are more server based clients,  like for example official Bytecoin wallet which is a client for their web wallet....

████▄▄████████████▄▄████
██▄██████████████████▄██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██▀██████████████████▀██
████▀▀████████████▀▀████
  Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Sberex

Activity: 499
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 03:27:52 PM

More than 1000 downloads and just 35 estimates?! Do not be lazy, rate the application, it's totally FREE!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.karbo.karbon#details-reviews

DERO & KARBO POOLS http://sberex.com/dero/ http://krb.sberex.com/ WITH LUCK WHICH IS BETTER THAN AVERAGE!
Frieda

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:32:54 PM

More than 1000 downloads and just 35 estimates?! Do not be lazy, rate the application, it's totally FREE!

done ,give my personaly support to this project .
vitorgamer58

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 04:25:38 PM

Thanks. If we are talking about standalone wallets where users actually control their private keys and wallets, i.e. wallets are stored on the device, not server based clients where money belong to the wallet developers.... There are only two, - Monerujo for Monero (and thanks to it's open source - Monero clones forks) and second one is ours. We developend it from scratch, at the moment it works in a bit different  way than monerujo, but similar approach - it doesn't store blockchain on the device, instead it relies on remote daemons. But unlike Monero, where there's no any incentive for node owners to run a node for someone's free ride, our masternodes receive fees from the wallets when they are sending transactions. At least some reward for expenses.

There are more server based clients,  like for example official Bytecoin wallet which is a client for their web wallet....

interestingly, I read in Karbowanec's Ann the part of the remote Daemon and --fee-andress, a lot of people in Niobio Cash use Remote Daemon, the developers did it with the Seeds Nodes, it was very efficient for me to spin a Faucet on a machine virtual google 1vCpu and 0.6GB of memory, I did not run a full daemon saved much processing power.

Rex1t

Activity: 183

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:06:05 PM

Sorry i have ios but next time i will vote on phone my father
aiwe (OP)
Legendary

karbo.io

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 09:59:14 PM

interestingly, I read in Karbowanec's Ann the part of the remote Daemon and --fee-andress, a lot of people in Niobio Cash use Remote Daemon, the developers did it with the Seeds Nodes, it was very efficient for me to spin a Faucet on a machine virtual google 1vCpu and 0.6GB of memory, I did not run a full daemon saved much processing power.
Of course, they are our fork so they have this feature. Actually every CryptoNote has, but only Karbo and it's forks have reward for nodes.

████▄▄████████████▄▄████
██▄██████████████████▄██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██▀██████████████████▀██
████▀▀████████████▀▀████
  Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
vitorgamer58

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 10:50:49 PM

Of course, they are our fork so they have this feature. Actually every CryptoNote has, but only Karbo and it's forks have reward for nodes.

Yes, exactly, it has this positive point, and the peer list http://bolsomito2018-vitor.ddns.net:8314/peers is not every coin you have, at least not in Bytecoin, Intense Coin and Luka Coin (intense Coin Fork)

aiwe (OP)
Legendary

karbo.io

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 10:53:28 PM

We did not promote this from privacy concerns but maybe it's pointless because for those who know how to get this data they can easily obtain them so maybe we will publish the map of Karbo active peers too.

████▄▄████████████▄▄████
██▄██████████████████▄██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██▀██████████████████▀██
████▀▀████████████▀▀████
  Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Rex1t

Activity: 183

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:05:24 AM

Will be gratefull if every people, who read this comment gonna vote on next exchange https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/2431/karbo-krb
We need you help, so please just do not be lazy and make 2 clicks
CTAXAHOB

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:32:07 AM

Дoбpый дeнь,

Пытaюcь cкoмпилиpoвaть wallet c https://github.com/seredat/karbowanecwallet.git

Hacкoлькo иcxoдники cooтвeтcтвyют peлизaм?  Бeз cooтвeтcвyющиx иcxoдникoв я пpocтo тaк нe зaпycкaю.

B Win 10 / VS2017, c QT 5.10:

1>------ Build started: Project: cryptonote, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
1>slow-hash.c
1>C:\test\karbowanecwallet\cryptonote\src\crypto\slow-hash.c(1153): warning C4028: formal parameter 3 different from declaration
1>C:\test\karbowanecwallet\cryptonote\src\crypto\slow-hash.c(1153): error C2371: 'aesb_single_round': redefinition; different basic types
1>c:\test\karbowanecwallet\cryptonote\src\crypto\aesb.h(143): note: see declaration of 'aesb_single_round'
1>C:\test\karbowanecwallet\cryptonote\src\crypto\slow-hash.c(1154): warning C4028: formal parameter 3 different from declaration
1>C:\test\karbowanecwallet\cryptonote\src\crypto\slow-hash.c(1154): error C2371: 'aesb_pseudo_round': redefinition; different basic types
1>c:\test\karbowanecwallet\cryptonote\src\crypto\aesb.h(154): note: see declaration of 'aesb_pseudo_round'
1>Done building project "cryptonote.vcxproj" -- FAILED.

2>------ Build started: Project: karbowanec, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
2>mocs_compilation.cpp
2>Info: Boost.Config is older than your compiler version - probably nothing bad will happen - but you may wish to look for an update Boost version.  Define BOOST_CONFIG_SUPPRESS_OUTDATED_MESSAGE to suppress this message.
2>c:\test\karbowanecwallet\build\karbowanec_autogen\include_release\mxuweoxilk\../../../../src/gui/SendFrame.h(41): error C2039: 'TransactionId': is not a member of 'CryptoNote'
2>C:\test\karbowanecwallet\cryptonote\include\IWallet.h(25): note: see declaration of 'CryptoNote'
2>c:\test\karbowanecwallet\build\karbowanec_autogen\include_release\mxuweoxilk\../../../../src/gui/SendFrame.h(41): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'TransactionId'
2>Done building project "karbowanec.vcxproj" -- FAILED.
aiwe (OP)
Legendary

karbo.io

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 01:24:05 PM

Дoбpый дeнь,

Пытaюcь cкoмпилиpoвaть wallet c https://github.com/seredat/karbowanecwallet.git

Hacкoлькo иcxoдники cooтвeтcтвyют peлизaм?  Бeз cooтвeтcвyющиx иcxoдникoв я пpocтo тaк нe зaпycкaю.

B Win 10 / VS2017, c QT 5.10:

1>------ Build started: Project: cryptonote, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
1>slow-hash.c
1>C:\test\karbowanecwallet\cryptonote\src\crypto\slow-hash.c(1153): warning C4028: formal parameter 3 different from declaration
1>C:\test\karbowanecwallet\cryptonote\src\crypto\slow-hash.c(1153): error C2371: 'aesb_single_round': redefinition; different basic types
1>c:\test\karbowanecwallet\cryptonote\src\crypto\aesb.h(143): note: see declaration of 'aesb_single_round'
1>C:\test\karbowanecwallet\cryptonote\src\crypto\slow-hash.c(1154): warning C4028: formal parameter 3 different from declaration
1>C:\test\karbowanecwallet\cryptonote\src\crypto\slow-hash.c(1154): error C2371: 'aesb_pseudo_round': redefinition; different basic types
1>c:\test\karbowanecwallet\cryptonote\src\crypto\aesb.h(154): note: see declaration of 'aesb_pseudo_round'
1>Done building project "cryptonote.vcxproj" -- FAILED.

2>------ Build started: Project: karbowanec, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
2>mocs_compilation.cpp
2>Info: Boost.Config is older than your compiler version - probably nothing bad will happen - but you may wish to look for an update Boost version.  Define BOOST_CONFIG_SUPPRESS_OUTDATED_MESSAGE to suppress this message.
2>c:\test\karbowanecwallet\build\karbowanec_autogen\include_release\mxuweoxilk\../../../../src/gui/SendFrame.h(41): error C2039: 'TransactionId': is not a member of 'CryptoNote'
2>C:\test\karbowanecwallet\cryptonote\include\IWallet.h(25): note: see declaration of 'CryptoNote'
2>c:\test\karbowanecwallet\build\karbowanec_autogen\include_release\mxuweoxilk\../../../../src/gui/SendFrame.h(41): error C2061: syntax error: identifier 'TransactionId'
2>Done building project "karbowanec.vcxproj" -- FAILED.

32bit? As a workaround  comment out https://github.com/seredat/karbowanec/blob/master/src/crypto/slow-hash.c#L51 like this:
Code:
#if !defined NO_AES && (defined(__x86_64__) || (defined(_MSC_VER)/* && defined(_WIN64)*/))

And why don't you open it in QT Creator?

████▄▄████████████▄▄████
██▄██████████████████▄██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██▀██████████████████▀██
████▀▀████████████▀▀████
  Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
CTAXAHOB

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:36:51 PM

Hi,

Indeed, I was trying to build for 32 bits, my bad.

I'm only familiar with VS but if QT Creator is the way to go, can someone please quickly outline the basic procedure for the compilation?

What to install, what file to open with it..

I installed QT Creator and checked the MINGW box, Cmake was installed already, tried to open CMakeLists.txt with the QT Creator app, but it didn't do much.

Thank you.
duyquang06

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:06:51 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com/vi/currencies/karbowanec/#markets

Market list should update new exchanges : D
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: