Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:00:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KRB] Karbo (Ҝ) Кapбoвaнeць - Ukrainian Electronic Karbovanets CryptoNote  (Read 492937 times)
xl719d4

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:25:46 AM

Hi all,

NZ Masternode: krb.thatsmy.tech
Masternode IP:  101.100.139.22

Might be good for those in New Zealand and Australia who are into Karbo and want to see it grow  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aiwe (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1101

karbo.io

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 10:38:43 PM

Hello to all of Karbowanec, I do not want the Dev of Karbo to regard this as spam, next, a MIX_IN of 701 in a 3 coin transaction, me and some friends are thinking this is a form of attack, there is no limit to this parameter? Thank you.

Hi, there's no limit, the only limit is processing power and size of the transaction, as you can see that tx has 89Kb when with more usual mixin count it would be few bytes. I don't know whether it is an attack or misconfigured wallet (it must be a CLI or RPC because it's impossible to set that hight mixin in GUI).

████▄▄████████████▄▄████
██▄██████████████████▄██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██▀██████████████████▀██
████▀▀████████████▀▀████
  Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
mineallcrypto

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:01:06 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 09:52:34 PM by mineallcrypto

KRB is now on mineallcrypto.com. Enjoy!

Mining Karbo with cryptnight algo :

• Stratum  : pool.mineallcrypto.com:7406
  • User     : YOUR_KRB_ADDRESS
  • Password : x

mineAllCrypto info :

Mining software :

Examples of command line :

• Nvidia   : ccminer.exe -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://pool.mineallcrypto.com:7406 -u KbsjPnYho6PCL2VQcmRjeM1Z5r2Ay78MgEzwF1uysUehe8YxavoUeh3is1SoNpmYG3VoPV2d5LkNSHw wB27zExHhLmJC7kX -p x
  • AMD      : sgminer.exe --algorithm cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://pool.mineallcrypto.com:7406 -u KbsjPnYho6PCL2VQcmRjeM1Z5r2Ay78MgEzwF1uysUehe8YxavoUeh3is1SoNpmYG3VoPV2d5LkNSHw wB27zExHhLmJC7kX -p x
vitorgamer58

Activity: 356
Merit: 13

War... War Never Changes.

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 10:39:50 PM

Hi, there's no limit, the only limit is processing power and size of the transaction, as you can see that tx has 89Kb when with more usual mixin count it would be few bytes. I don't know whether it is an attack or misconfigured wallet (it must be a CLI or RPC because it's impossible to set that hight mixin in GUI).

Thanks, we'll try to put a limit on the daemon or the wallet console.

SolidMoonShooter

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:47:05 PM

Hello guys! Big (old) fan of karbowanec here  Grin. But not very up to date on everything (who is nowadays?). Was very surprised about the android wallet and the utility of masternodes. I remember how fun it was when i read first about them lol-- little payout and lots of utility as opposed to other instamined (so then) centralized crypto-honeypot-scams. Hope i can connect to someone because i tried a few posted here, but the wallet is stuck at searching and when i click to see my receiving addresses it shows error.

Also, aiwe or anyone, what does payment gateway mean for karbo? I understand the english meaning, but not its application to karbo (i understand as coinbase or bitpay?)

aiwe (OP)
Legendary

karbo.io

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 10:38:09 PM

Hello guys! Big (old) fan of karbowanec here  Grin. But not very up to date on everything (who is nowadays?). Was very surprised about the android wallet and the utility of masternodes. I remember how fun it was when i read first about them lol-- little payout and lots of utility as opposed to other instamined (so then) centralized crypto-honeypot-scams. Hope i can connect to someone because i tried a few posted here, but the wallet is stuck at searching and when i click to see my receiving addresses it shows error.

Also, aiwe or anyone, what does payment gateway mean for karbo? I understand the english meaning, but not its application to karbo (i understand as coinbase or bitpay?)

Hi,

Android wallet has it's own list and we will add auto nodes discovery so you don't need to set up node manually, this option is  there in case you have your own node or daemon.
Payment Gateway allows to accept payments (check for payments or transactions to specific wallets with payment ID and amount)

https://karbo.club/en/

So it's like mentioned coinbase or bitpay. It might be not so nice and convenient but it has one very important advantage - it has no access to private keys and therefore is safe (no one can steal your karbo from there because they are not there. There are plugins for wordpress and opencart and on the site there is basic form for creation of invoices (payment requests)  which can be sent as ordinary links (using shorteners the links can be more convenient). Here is  an example of invoice

████▄▄████████████▄▄████
██▄██████████████████▄██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██▀██████████████████▀██
████▀▀████████████▀▀████
  Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
SolidMoonShooter

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:00:55 PM

Hi,

Android wallet has it's own list and we will add auto nodes discovery so you don't need to set up node manually, this option is  there in case you have your own node or daemon.
Payment Gateway allows to accept payments (check for payments or transactions to specific wallets with payment ID and amount)

https://karbo.club/en/

So it's like mentioned coinbase or bitpay. It might be not so nice and convenient but it has one very important advantage - it has no access to private keys and therefore is safe (no one can steal your karbo from there because they are not there. There are plugins for wordpress and opencart and on the site there is basic form for creation of invoices (payment requests)  which can be sent as ordinary links (using shorteners the links can be more convenient). Here is  an example of invoice

I see, very nice having the payment gateway indeed. Ive been navigating through some stores that accept karbo. Very nice scandinavian wood tables i saw and wooden ukranian little construction games too, for example. I dont know any ukranian or russian in real life, but i love your personality and dont know why but your country has something special to me (even my gen 0 cat is yellow and blue). So i will always support karbo in my heart (bag already in danger zone. donated to Kdev... first time today as a test but exchange doesnt withdraw. will have patience) and hoping to visit ukraine for a while if i can.
SolidMoonShooter

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:07:29 PM

I got emotional and forgot to tell you that i untapped the manual node selection on android wallet, but it still looks like it doesnt connect properly anywhere and when i click on receiving address still gives me error.
aiwe (OP)
Legendary

karbo.io

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 12:05:24 AM

Try restart an app / close and open the wallet.

████▄▄████████████▄▄████
██▄██████████████████▄██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██▀██████████████████▀██
████▀▀████████████▀▀████
  Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
KarboMidwest

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:30:37 AM

Nice job with the coin!  We just started a US pool in the midwest, and hope this coin pans out.

http://krb.mine.nu:8080
aiwe (OP)
Legendary

karbo.io

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 01:34:31 PM

Nice job with the coin!  We just started a US pool in the midwest, and hope this coin pans out.

http://krb.mine.nu:8080
Listed on explorer, welcome!

████▄▄████████████▄▄████
██▄██████████████████▄██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██▀██████████████████▀██
████▀▀████████████▀▀████
  Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
aiwe (OP)
Legendary

karbo.io

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 08:01:14 AM

Wallets update to ver. 1.2.1.

Download from Github

or

In this release:

- Core update
- French localization
- Translation update
- Better Payment ID generation
- About branding update
- Wallet dialogs default folder changed to Documents on Windows
- Fixed opening of tracking wallets

████▄▄████████████▄▄████
██▄██████████████████▄██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██▀██████████████████▀██
████▀▀████████████▀▀████
  Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Flodner

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 03:01:55 PM

I'm happy to see and let you know that new KARBO marketplace is now live https://karbonara.io/

Mostly for test reasons I put there my book
https://karbonara.io/lot/insha-imperium-nsha-mperiya-archeofuturist-poetry-GVLio23J

And already had a sale!
I think site will be developed more, right now not so many items for sale there, but if you use Karbo - you can buy/sell something there!

UltraUXThemePatcher

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 01:20:43 AM

I'm happy to see and let you know that new KARBO marketplace is now live https://karbonara.io/

Mostly for test reasons I put there my book
https://karbonara.io/lot/insha-imperium-nsha-mperiya-archeofuturist-poetry-GVLio23J

And already had a sale!
I think site will be developed more, right now not so many items for sale there, but if you use Karbo - you can buy/sell something there!

and OLD  KARBO marketplace))

karbo.store

https://www.karbo.store/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/karbostore-logo.png
aiwe (OP)
Legendary

karbo.io

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 01:23:35 AM

To sum it up, there are two active marketplaces where people trade goods for KRB:

karbo.store
karbonara.io

████▄▄████████████▄▄████
██▄██████████████████▄██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██▀██████████████████▀██
████▀▀████████████▀▀████
  Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
coolbits
Copper Member

Activity: 125
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:18:43 AM

New KRB pool:  https://krb.freshpool.org

0% fee until April 1st, 2018.

Ports: 3001, 3301, 3601
SSL Port for Claymore: 3443

Recommended software is the Bitlab multi-miner: https://coolbits.io/bitlab
(but any other KRB miner will work).

Just a quick update - currently running at 220 KH/s, finding blocks.  Come mine with 0% fee while it lasts!

Bac ждyт c нeтepпeниeм. Wink
KRAUSS

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:34:48 AM

To sum it up, there are two active marketplaces where people trade goods for KRB:

karbo.store
karbonara.io

How can I use that market places as seller? And do you guys have any kind of road map for them??
aiwe (OP)
Legendary

karbo.io

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 09:51:34 AM

karbo.store
karbonara.io

How can I use that market places as seller? And do you guys have any kind of road map for them??
It's merely classified ads board use as any other. karbonara.io offers escrow service

████▄▄████████████▄▄████
██▄██████████████████▄██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██▀██████████████████▀██
████▀▀████████████▀▀████
  Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
aiwe (OP)
Legendary

karbo.io

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 09:58:37 PM

Please refer to original CryptoNote whitepaper it perfectly aligns with our goal https://cryptonote.org/whitepaper.pdf. Ours additional is in preparation.

████▄▄████████████▄▄████
██▄██████████████████▄██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██▀██████████████████▀██
████▀▀████████████▀▀████
  Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
annyphong99

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:54:36 AM

give me a code mining karbo please .I have error
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: