Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:30:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KRB] Karbo (Ҝ) Кapбoвaнeць - Ukrainian Electronic Karbovanets CryptoNote  (Read 492937 times)
BSAlex

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:01:29 AM

My wallet was mining the whole day, still have 0.00 on my account.
And it's still SYNCHRONIZING (whole day passed, it's only 37k of 179k!).

Nice job, ukrainian scammers

Buy if you cannot keep up.

I had the same problem.

Uninstalled Smiley
Good bye Smiley

How can you expect to see actual balance without syncing the blockchain?
Idiots..

Idiot yourself. I did sync.

Please be more accurate. You definitely stated that you have same problem - unable to sync. Then you are writing that you did sync.
What statement was correct?
PS I do not think that the place may be used for any personal offences even if someone seem not right in his statements.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Flodner

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 11:39:39 AM

It is very surprising to see how people did some short mining and expect to get a lot.
I'm mining on pool http://pool.karbowanec.com/ and it takes me around 2 weeks to mine 1 KRB with my old laptop.
I do it not for earnings, as it's not a lot, but to support Karbowanec)

And on the pool's page it is written:

Я кapбyвaв цiлy гoдинy! Дe мoї бaбки?
Biдпoвiдaємo. Miнiмaльнa cyмa дo виплaти: 1 кpб. Bиплaти вiдбyвaютьcя aвтoмaтичнo пpи дocягнeннi цьoгo пopoгy. Гaмaнeць пoвинeн бyти cинxpoнiзoвaний (cтpiлoчки внизy пpaвopyч пoвиннi пepecтaти кpyтитиcь), щoб ви пoбaчили виплaчeнi кapбoвaнцi.

aiwe (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1101

karbo.io

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 03:08:48 PM

It is very surprising to see how people did some short mining and expect to get a lot.
I'm mining on pool http://pool.karbowanec.com/ and it takes me around 2 weeks to mine 1 KRB with my old laptop.
I do it not for earnings, as it's not a lot, but to support Karbowanec)

And on the pool's page it is written:

Я кapбyвaв цiлy гoдинy! Дe мoї бaбки?
Biдпoвiдaємo. Miнiмaльнa cyмa дo виплaти: 1 кpб. Bиплaти вiдбyвaютьcя aвтoмaтичнo пpи дocягнeннi цьoгo пopoгy. Гaмaнeць пoвинeн бyти cинxpoнiзoвaний (cтpiлoчки внизy пpaвopyч пoвиннi пepecтaти кpyтитиcь), щoб ви пoбaчили виплaчeнi кapбoвaнцi.
Yes, there is specially written, I translate:
"I mined the whole hour! Where are my money?
We answer. Minimum amount to pay: 1 rub. Payments are made automatically when this threshold is reached. The wallet needs to be synchronized (the arrows on the bottom of the right should stop spinning) so that you see the paid karbos."
  Grin

████▄▄████████████▄▄████
██▄██████████████████▄██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██▀██████████████████▀██
████▀▀████████████▀▀████
  Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
g1itch

Activity: 228

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:01:21 PM

We answer. Minimum amount to pay: 1 rub. Payments are made automatically when this threshold is reached. The wallet needs to be synchronized (the arrows on the bottom of the right should stop spinning) so that you see the paid karbos."
  Grin

1 RUB? lol

slb

Activity: 598
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 05:15:14 PM

Hi guys,

Our pool service at Democats was unavailable for some time today. Sorry for the interruption. Now everything is ok. Our fee is changed to 0% for the next few days for compensation.

Forknote (create cryptocurrenies easy) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1079306.0
Dashcoin (anonymous cryptocurrency) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1020627.0
aiwe (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1101

karbo.io

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 06:15:37 PM

Grin

1 RUB? lol
KRB stands for KryptoRouBle didn't you know? Wink Darn Google Translate  Cheesy

████▄▄████████████▄▄████
██▄██████████████████▄██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██▀██████████████████▀██
████▀▀████████████▀▀████
  Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Flodner

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 07:50:09 PM

Last week in Kyiv on Blockchain conference I saw "Karbowanec" banner, but I'm not sure somebody from Karbowanec team was there.
Were you there? Would be good to see some day some of Karbowanec team in one or another event

Karbonator

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:03:49 AM

the more the coin of all coins is decreasing in value the more the phrase "tulip bubble" comes into my mind and the more I am remembering to the great interview with Jamie Dimon. tulips ... its all about tulips.

Grin Grin Grin

making a currency out of a blockchain was a crackpot idea ... there are better suited areas for that application. trust me. I should know what makes a currency a currency and every existing coin is not a currency. so "cryptocurrency" is definitively the wrong label. its more a cryptocommodity with no practical use. the only advantage is its rarity and only if you consider one special coin. but if you can make thousands of coins where is the rarity then?

this post here is also rare - its unique. (if nobody is copying it) but does it have a value because its unique?  Cry no. it has a value but not because its unique but because of its content.

the bitcoin and the years 2011, 2013 and 2017 ... epic. but I have the feeling that all coins will be worthless soon. except the ripple or any other coin with practical use could have a value. something that is not only rare but usable. which is not even created until now. to transfer 1 coin or fractions of it to another person can be made faster and easier than with gold. ok - accepted. gold is unique in its atomic structure but the uniqueness of bitcoin and ether and karbo is just its name and protocol and some properties. its not completely worthless - thats not the case but I would have doubts to pay 15,000 dollar for a digital unit.

a tulip has also a price but its not worth anymore the value of a house like in 1637. these times are over and i suspect the times of the so called cryptocurrencies are over, too.

the more the bitcoin is crashing in value the more the word "bubble" comes into my mind. the bitcoin was a phenomenon and a consequence of the cheap money all around and will certainly disappear if interest rates will rise again. even jamie dimon told in his legendary interview that 20.000 usd could be in store and yes, maybe that was the climax in price.

and interest rates are rising again. thats not good for any asset class and least of all for assets not backed with an annuity as bonds and stocks can offer.

the money system as we have it today is bulletproof.

I would prefer owning usd, eur, jpy, rmby, uah, rub or any other currency of a reliable economic zone or even gold itself - its more accepted that bitcoin or any other cryptocoin.

the tulip bubble was also crazy. the internet bubble was crazy, too.

the behaviour of humans obviously has not changed and maybe will never change in future. so more bubbles should be expected.

the transactions of bitcoin take too much time I ve read, same was true in 1929. the ticker of the stock quotes was rattling still hours after the close of the trading. today you can trade 24/7 but in panic you wount accept any price and only sell sell sell ... and afterwards the goverment will make rules as it did in 1929.

i am sure a government ban will only be a matter of time. this will not end good and many people will lose everything they owned. like in 1637, 1929, 2000 and 2008/09.

i would sell until its possible and not use any money i am reliant on ... me personally i am reliant on any penny.

cme and cboe already launched bitcoin futures. nasdaq will join in Q1 2018. I assume in 2025 there will be no future anymore in bitcoin due to lack of liquidity.

the bitcoin ... such a crazy idea. but if you want to get rich you will accept any story. could be a mistake if you ask me. i know you did not ask me  Wink i am telling this you for free.

yg10

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:27:32 AM

It is possible to work via remote masternode. We hope to create easy to use lite wallet for less tech savvy people.

In the meanwhile here is new very interesting pool with modern engine, and goodies that miners gonna like - worker ids, mining directly to exchanges etc. https://karbowanec.hashvault.pro

The software they used is good, esp the enginine written by snipa22. But the the pool itself was not so good. They are offline now.
Coinchange

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:15:12 AM

Merry Xmas Carbo !

🚀
yg10

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:54:48 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2017, 01:14:05 PM by yg10

the more the coin of all coins is decreasing in value the more the phrase "tulip bubble" comes into my mind and the more I am remembering to the great interview with Jamie Dimon. tulips ... its all about tulips.

a tulip has also a price but its not worth anymore the value of a house like in 1637. these times are over and i suspect the times of the so called cryptocurrencies are over, too.

the tulip bubble was also crazy. the internet bubble was crazy, too.

You mention the "tulip bubble" in almost every your post.
Evidently you do not know why it was "bursted".
"The collapse began in Haarlem, when, for the first time, buyers apparently refused to show up at a routine bulb auction. This may have been because Haarlem was then at the height of an outbreak of bubonic plague."

You say that you know a lot about human behaviour. What do you no about behaviour in days of Black Death?

i would sell until its possible and not use any money i am reliant on
There two legal ways to sell something:
1. To own this. So You bought a lot in the past.
2. Use margin (borrow this). In this case it will stop after first margin call.
I know and people who sold between 12000 and 1000 Dec-22.

P. S. Why to discuss general things in the thread devoted to Karbo?
wendelllee

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

DeepOnion

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:46:28 PM

Shorter name Karbo is much more friendly. It's easier to remember that. Good Job. I will buy more KRB. The present price is really low. Do you have more promotion plan? This project is good but we need promote it.
brovushkinbt

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:51:44 PM

There is an Android application PoolAlarm for pools krb.kopanka.com and usa.krb.kopanka.com. It helps to monitor your RIGs. This is alpha version but it is already useful. Minal version of Android is 5.0 (API 21). PoolAlarm.apk is available on sites.
Flodner

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 09:55:59 PM

Funny that Karbonator appeared here again)
He desperately needs attention, and basically the latest post looks like copy-pasted from previous posts
But no, it's just another post very similar)
So any luck with getting Karbo? ))

wendelllee

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

DeepOnion

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:16:22 PM

Hello all, anyone set up Masternode for KRB? How many KRB you will receive weekly for the Masternode rewards? Thank you for your information.
Karbonator

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:11:10 AM

Funny that Karbonator appeared here again)
He desperately needs attention, and basically the latest post looks like copy-pasted from previous posts
But no, it's just another post very similar)
So any luck with getting Karbo? ))

my friend Flodner ... you and the promotion - you both are married? lol

issnt it the same old song you are yelling? promotion promotion promotion - you cold make a youtube video about electronic units that are no legal tender which can be transfered from one person to another person.

but I for me just can tell you I will not sell any single unit of legal tender to buy a digital unit which only advantage is its limited supply and its ability to get transfered only once from one person to another person, regardless what the name of this unit is. thats a fact. I mined very little Karbos - just out of curiosity. The Plus with Karbo is, you can easiely mine via the wallet with almost no knowlegde about cryptomining. So it is quite comfortable for me to mine some Karbos.

But I am with Damie Dimon - i cannot see any value in this kind of cryptothing. The only thing I am keen on are the huge profits which were made by mining and holding or buying these units. but do not ask me why I should buy it. really, i mean honestly - its a quite interesting technique which was challenging to learn but I only did it because of the wondrously hike of bitcoin prices and all the other so called "coins".

but if you leave the limited supply, this system is at the most a system to transfer (very volatile) value and is depending on paid prices. its not very reliable. its cost-intensive now due to high cost of transmission. its prone to hackers if you leave your digital units on an exchange. it has the risk to forget the passport or the file where you have put the units. not to mention if you are dying and did not leave a passport so someone else - so its not inheritable. its prone to government bans. its very unhandy for usual people. as a currency it makes no sense because of the fixed supply of digital units.

all in all - yes, the rise of prices are respectable if you ask me but if you leave the greed for more profits aside I would have no real reason to buy Karbo or whatever the coin is named like. its just a pure speculation to find another buyer to sell this units who thinks in turn buys the units for the same reason.

so yes - the tulip mania is the best approach to describe this bitcoin phenomenon.

and now the bubble is obviously bursting. I have worked too hard for my money to use it for speculation. I rather would buy a stock or gold. that at least makes sense. blockchain or tangle or other techniques could one day be used to transfer LEGAL TENDER - yes - but hell - not some wild mined digital units by private persons. of course you cannot prohibit speculation (except chinese government) so you let people speculate UNTIL they found out that the king is wearing no clothes.

I for myself let the hedge funds or whoever is buying bitcoin & co buy this things and Damie Dimon is right ... I should not care who bitcoin and co trades, why it trades and how you can trade it. I am not stupid enough to trade it and pay the price of this speculation one day.

Damie Dimon is right. here the link to the interview again. its so remarkable thats why I am posting it again. hope you do not find it annoying.

youtu.be/40OuVyVGdIM

if a coin should have success its supply MUST be bound to economic variables. it must be flexible and not fixed before the mining of the coin. you should do with it what you can usually do with common legal tender ... paying taxes and taking out a loan.

if a cryptocurrency cannot do that it will fail. the real value is ZERO.

you can buy Karbo as much as you want. I dont care.

I have seen so many bubbles and this bitcoin price chart is definitively a bubble which is right now bursting.

if people have been crazy enough to buy rare tulips for the price of a house why not a digital asset with limited supply? people are dumb. you have to accept that. and you cannot save them for making mistakes in most cases. bitcoin should be outlawed like Stiglitz told it here:

youtu.be/fy16eIEux7U

he is right - bitcoin and co. does not serve any social useful function. thats a little bit bitter for one or another of you but it seems to be the truth.

so - I wish you fun while speculating with Karbo and I hope you will find news buyers who are willing to pay more than you did while mining or buying Karbo.

after mania comes the law of gravity into play Wink what goes up must come down. and it will come down - just a matter of time.

palapeseta

Activity: 162

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:41:21 PM

Karbonator, if hoy don't belive in Bitcoin or  another altcoin you are in the wrong placer. Please move out.  Grin Grin is so easy.
Flodner

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 07:50:47 PM

Karbonator, I'm just wondering why are you here if you don't believe in crypto?
Also what do you smoke/drink? ))

dayas02

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:09:45 PM

New Pool up and running @ hashing.rocks

http://www.hashing.rocks

http://krb.hashing.rocks
real dimonarka

Activity: 253
Merit: 17

http://karbo.io

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 11:48:56 PM

There will always be those who doubt. But it is not important. In Ukraine, the apartment was sold for Karbo. Sell cars and real estate for Karbo. Slowly, but confidently, Karbo is developing and will develop independently of the number of whiners.

Hundreds of goods are already sold for Karbo. And it still is not working platform for a full-fledged trade. It's only begining. We are at the very beginning of development.

Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: