Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:42:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KRB] Karbo (Ҝ) Кapбoвaнeць - Ukrainian Electronic Karbovanets CryptoNote  (Read 492938 times)
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2021, 07:24:23 PM

Will mining through a remote node work?
Or do  need to download the entire blockchain?
What will prevent from creating pools?

❘|❘ Cлaвa Укpaинe! ❘|❘ Glory to Ukraine! ❘|❘
❘|❘ КaPФaгeн дoлжeн быть paзpyшeн ❘|❘

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aiwe (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1101

karbo.io

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2021, 11:06:45 AM
Merited by cryptomaxsun (1)

Will mining through a remote node work?
Or do  need to download the entire blockchain?
Hi, long time no see  Smiley
Well, you can run mining in simplewallet but it has to be a local node, public nodes do not allow mining.
What will prevent from creating pools?
Go read

https://github.com/Karbovanets/papers/blob/master/SPOW.md
and
https://github.com/Karbovanets/papers/blob/master/KIP-001.md
with
https://github.com/Karbovanets/papers/blob/master/blodha.md

or TLDR:

This is a solo mining algo that we hope prevents pooled mining, botnets etc. The setup consists of:
  • custom yespower hashing algo with blake-256;
  • Signed Proof-of-Work (SPoW) - The main idea behind SPoW is to sign header data with the private key of the miner receiving the reward for the block. Because nonce is included in the signature, we assume that pooled mining will be hard to organize as pool operator  can not outsource this to workers;
  • Blockchain-dependant Proof-of-Work "BloDHA" - it's based on the idea to include the data from blocks, the heights of which are defined as an intermediate result of a preparatory hash. That is, for the next hash with another nonce these intermediate blocks will be completely different. Moreover, iterations prohibit requesting the data from a remote node. Thus, without access to the blockchain hashing is not possible, which means that only full nodes are able to mine.

and bolded out fragment explains why you need a local node.

████▄▄████████████▄▄████
██▄██████████████████▄██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██▀██████████████████▀██
████▀▀████████████▀▀████
  Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
vitik

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2021, 03:42:41 PM

oбpaдoвaлcя, чтo мoнeткa пoлyчилa "нoвyю жизнь"
https://ibb.co/Xb7yWcf
https://ibb.co/5rkBZ7t
oбнoвил кoшeлeк, cинxpoнизиpoвaл, зaпycтил мaйнинг...
пoчeмy-тo зaдeйcтвoвaны тoлькo физичecкиe ядpa и зaгpyзкa пpoцa 10-15%.
чтo нe тaк?
PeaMine

Activity: 979
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 30, 2021, 04:02:45 PM

oбpaдoвaлcя, чтo мoнeткa пoлyчилa "нoвyю жизнь"
https://ibb.co/Xb7yWcf
https://ibb.co/5rkBZ7t
oбнoвил кoшeлeк, cинxpoнизиpoвaл, зaпycтил мaйнинг...
пoчeмy-тo зaдeйcтвoвaны тoлькo физичecкиe ядpa и зaгpyзкa пpoцa 10-15%.
чтo нe тaк?

I'm having the same issue, only about 2 cores being used, no matter how many threads, and even on a 5900X getting 10H, while the network is over 2KH from launch.
Mined all night and not even 1 block.
Plus only 2.6 coins per block, worth 11 cents each.

Datacenter Technician and Electrician.  If you have any questions feel free to ask me as I am generally bored looking at logs and happy to help during free time.
aiwe (OP)
Legendary

karbo.io

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2021, 04:23:23 PM

This is solo mining algo, specially designed that using more than 2 cores does not increase the hashrate, according to Satoshi commandment "one cpu - one vote" or at least as close to this as we could get. It relies on signatures and blockchain access speed, memory bandwith that's why. You may try to run several separate clients on different ports with separate copies of blockchain to get more juice out of your physical machine.

████▄▄████████████▄▄████
██▄██████████████████▄██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██▀██████████████████▀██
████▀▀████████████▀▀████
  Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
PeaMine

Activity: 979
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 30, 2021, 04:41:14 PM

What CPU or settings were being used to reach 37H with a single wallet?

Datacenter Technician and Electrician.  If you have any questions feel free to ask me as I am generally bored looking at logs and happy to help during free time.
aiwe (OP)
Legendary

karbo.io

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2021, 04:51:30 PM

What CPU or settings were being used to reach 37H with a single wallet?
my AMD Ryzen 7 5700G 3.8GHz AM4 with SSD SAMSUNG 980 1TB M.2 NVMe (MZ-V8V1T0BW) at 2 cores gives 17,95 H/s so it just depens on hardware. But it has been mining whole day in vain whereas in the same time other much less poweful machine Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz with TRANSCEND SSD370 Premium 512GB 2.5"SATAIII (TS512GSSD370) also at 2cores and with 8 H/s found two blocks Smiley

Update: Just realized  it was just classic CN at the time of writing on a screenshot  Grin The miner in wallet can do CN with automatic switch to a new algo at hardfork height.

████▄▄████████████▄▄████
██▄██████████████████▄██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██▀██████████████████▀██
████▀▀████████████▀▀████
  Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
SmOkE_nksp

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2022, 04:30:06 PM

Убивaeт диcк, нe дaeт cмeнить блoкчeйн нa дpyгoй диcк. Taк чтo ecли y Bac в cиcмeтe CCД, тo жeлaю yдaчи. Пocтoяннoe чтeниe нa 70мб\ceк.
babymethyl2013

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 02, 2022, 04:52:44 PM

This is solo mining algo, specially designed that using more than 2 cores does not increase the hashrate, according to Satoshi commandment "one cpu - one vote" or at least as close to this as we could get. It relies on signatures and blockchain access speed, memory bandwith that's why. You may try to run several separate clients on different ports with separate copies of blockchain to get more juice out of your physical machine.

Does this work?
aiwe (OP)
Legendary

karbo.io

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2022, 09:13:00 PM

Does this work?
To some extent. It depends on the whole system including how much RAM you have, SSD etc.

████▄▄████████████▄▄████
██▄██████████████████▄██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██▀██████████████████▀██
████▀▀████████████▀▀████
  Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
aiwe (OP)
Legendary

karbo.io

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2022, 09:15:20 PM

Yeah, I wouldn't try this on HDD  Grin

████▄▄████████████▄▄████
██▄██████████████████▄██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██▀██████████████████▀██
████▀▀████████████▀▀████
  Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
minerja

Activity: 1248
Merit: 297

View Profile
January 20, 2022, 09:54:25 AM

HI,

Downloaded wallet 2 days ago. (LinuxMint20.3)
Run for 2 days on 1 PC with 2 cores (50h/s) and 1 PC 8 cores (200h/s)
Neither PC has mined any blocks.

Any idea how to mine a block? Seems pretty pointless asking for 1000's of people to mine this coin if you don't even get a block a day.
Even 1 block a day is only like 10 cents a day.
Am i doing something wrong, or is this pointless to mine?
aiwe (OP)
Legendary

karbo.io

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2022, 11:15:45 AM

Unfortunately, my posts about updates were deleted by mods. Just make sure you have the most recent version of GUI or CLI which is faster. Also under Linux or WSL on Windows there's a hashrate boost at lest 20%. 

████▄▄████████████▄▄████
██▄██████████████████▄██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██▀██████████████████▀██
████▀▀████████████▀▀████
  Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
p00r_l0s3r

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2022, 06:07:27 AM

This coin would have been ideal to help the people of Ukraine in this very difficult situation simply across national borders. To make a donation to them. But for this you need at least 2 exchanges. One exchange, where you can buy this coin with Euro or USD, to send it to someone, who can exchange it at another exchange in local currency and get paid.

But why is it that for almost 6 years there is still no exchange that allows you to buy Karbo with USD or with Euro?

Nothing has been thought through here. Absolutely nothing. And that in these times!

It is a shame.
aiwe (OP)
Legendary

karbo.io

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2022, 07:18:22 AM

This coin would have been ideal to help the people of Ukraine in this very difficult situation simply across national borders. To make a donation to them. But for this you need at least 2 exchanges. One exchange, where you can buy this coin with Euro or USD, to send it to someone, who can exchange it at another exchange in local currency and get paid.

But why is it that for almost 6 years there is still no exchange that allows you to buy Karbo with USD or with Euro?

Nothing has been thought through here. Absolutely nothing. And that in these times!

It is a shame.

A lot of KARBO cryptocurrency holders are willing to support the brave cossacks of the Armed Forces of Ukraine with KRB coins.
This opportunity (liquidity) is provided by one of the users of RICHAMSTER Exchange.
The goal is to send the converted funds to "RETURN ALIVE" fund (https://savelife.in.ua/donate/).

What and how?

1. In the KRB/BTC trading pair (https://richamster.com/en/trade/KRB_BTC/), buy order was created to buy KRB at a price of 500 sat (x2 from the market).

2. The total volume of this order is 20000 KRB (equivalent to 0.1 BTC).

3. Attention! This order is only for those KRB sellers who are ready to donate: sold and forgotten.
Any sale of KRB in this order is considered a donation, so claims will not be accepted.

4. Until the full execution of this order, BTC withdrawal will be suspended. Also under control will be trading in all other pairs with BTC.

5. Final result: admin of RICHAMSTER Exchange sends 0.1 BTC to the public bitcoin-address of "RETURN ALIVE" fund.
Hash will be made public.

Thank you in advance.

SLAVA UKRAYINI!

████▄▄████████████▄▄████
██▄██████████████████▄██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██▀██████████████████▀██
████▀▀████████████▀▀████
  Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
p00r_l0s3r

View Profile
March 15, 2022, 10:37:16 AM

It is a shame.

A lot of KARBO cryptocurrency holders are willing to support the brave cossacks of the Armed Forces of Ukraine with KRB coins.
This opportunity (liquidity) is provided by one of the users of RICHAMSTER Exchange.
The goal is to send the converted funds to "RETURN ALIVE" fund (https://savelife.in.ua/donate/).

What and how?

1. In the KRB/BTC trading pair (https://richamster.com/en/trade/KRB_BTC/), buy order was created to buy KRB at a price of 500 sat (x2 from the market).

2. The total volume of this order is 20000 KRB (equivalent to 0.1 BTC).

3. Attention! This order is only for those KRB sellers who are ready to donate: sold and forgotten.
Any sale of KRB in this order is considered a donation, so claims will not be accepted.

4. Until the full execution of this order, BTC withdrawal will be suspended. Also under control will be trading in all other pairs with BTC.

5. Final result: admin of RICHAMSTER Exchange sends 0.1 BTC to the public bitcoin-address of "RETURN ALIVE" fund.
Hash will be made public.

Thank you in advance.

SLAVA UKRAYINI!

Really,

that is not a solution.

Much too individual and complicated, not general enough.

There is still, after 6 years of KARBO, no way to be able to buy KARBO against USD directly through a trusted exchange like Coinbase or Binance.

When, if not now, in time of war, in defense of Ukraine and freedom of all, would be more willing to buy the KARBO to send the funds to appropriate places of Ukraine on their own? (not only via richamster.com)

When, if not now?

Wasn't the very idea of Bitcoin and co. that payments could be made directly peer to peer?

- Be your own bank! Use your own coin! - was the motto.

Apart from the fact that this slogan was also not thought through to the end, since exchanges including access to the traditional currency market are indispensable to even give a cryptocurrency any value, KARBO itself is not even suitable as a supplementary financial vehicle.

Now you have to trust an intermediary institution again? And then such a small exchange like richamster? This is no longer up to date.

Here a great opportunity is missed to provide liquidity in KARBO by creating the possibility through KARBO developers to create an access to KARBO against USD.

The USD market is the largest market in the world. This is the only way to improve liquidity in KARBO trading. And liquidity is an important feature when investing in a coin.

If action cannot now be manufactured to create access against USD, then the KARBO exposes itself as an ineffectual means of transferring funds. Never again will there be such an opportunity.

What is the purpose of the KARBO if it cannot serve as a convenient and safe means of value transfer even in times like these?

Today Ukraine has the global attention and KARBO is still as inconspicuous as ever.

Today I read a news report: Ukraine sets up website for crypto donations:

https://donate.thedigital.gov.ua/#:~:text=Aid%20For%20Ukraine%20shows%20how,SWIFT%20to%20the%20Ukranian%20government

Listed are:

Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether, Polkadot, Solana, Dogecoin, Monero, ICON, and NEO N3.

But KARBO is missing.

The pseudo-national cryptocurrency in Ukrainian national colors itself, the KARBO, is missing here.

I am irritated.

Almost 50 million USD have already been donated.

Is there even a fund to ensure that funds will be available for further development of the KARBO in the future, or has this not been thought of?

It seems to me that Ukraine's resistance will have to be funded without the KARBO. By conventional means or through more liquid and secure transfer vehicles than the KARBO.

I think that already says everything about the quality of the KARBO coin.

In my opinion, unfortunately, the KARBO no longer has a future.

I would have expected more from a cryptocurrency designed in the Silicon Valley of the East, in Kiev.

Nevertheless, may the Russian army be successfully pushed back.

SLAVA UKRAYINI!
minerja

View Profile
May 04, 2022, 07:31:17 AM

Have to agree with the Newbie.

Had a 5600x mining 9 threads, for 7 days straight.
Not ONE block!
Completely pointless to try mining this....

Clearly, someone out there has a much better way of mining this, that they are not sharing....
Until that is fixed....totally DEAD coin.

J

Update
Well there goes KARMA

Literally posted this, and won my very first block....
7 days, 8 hours and 35 minutes to win 2.22 Karbo (10 cents) - like i say, absolutely pointless
aiwe (OP)
Legendary

karbo.io

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2022, 07:38:02 AM

You can increase hashrate by at least 20% simply by using Linux or WSL under Windows or even Docker

https://github.com/KarboDuck/karbo-wiki/wiki/Mining-in-WSL2

https://github.com/KarboDuck/karbo-wiki/wiki/Karbo-mining-in-docker

Join the mining community in Telegram https://t.me/karbo_mining instead of nagging here

████▄▄████████████▄▄████
██▄██████████████████▄██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██▀██████████████████▀██
████▀▀████████████▀▀████
  Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
minerja

View Profile
May 04, 2022, 08:35:56 AM

You can increase hashrate by at least 20% simply by using Linux or WSL under Windows or even Docker

https://github.com/KarboDuck/karbo-wiki/wiki/Mining-in-WSL2

https://github.com/KarboDuck/karbo-wiki/wiki/Karbo-mining-in-docker

Join the mining community in Telegram https://t.me/karbo_mining instead of nagging here

Good to know that you think asking questions is NAGGING
I'm using LINUX...
Also can you please post any relevant info here.
We should not be having to join telegram to get info (Most of us can't use Telegram from our workplaces), or how's about using DISCORD like all the other devs???

These are my LINUX speeds if it helps anyone
5600x
1 thread  = 40 H/s
2 threads = 75 H/s
3 threads = 105 H/s
4 threads = 130 H/s
5 threads = 138 H/s
6 threads = 140 H/s
9 threads = 175 H/s
p00r_l0s3r

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 03:37:41 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2022, 02:15:22 PM by p00r_l0s3r

Hello all,

I would like to have a block consisting of 6 ukrainian stamps with the motive "Russian Warship go f*ck yourself".

I am willing to give all my self-mined KRB of about 2,400 and something for such a block.

To see which block I mean, please take a look to:

https://www.grellyimg.com/d/l1600/pict/125293731983_/briefmarken-ukraine-2022-russian-warship-go-fck-yourself-block-6-marken-or.jpg

respectively here:

https://crooksandliars.com/files/primary_image/22/04/pjimage_3.jpg

Please answer via this public forum or via private message if you want to deal with me.

Thank you very much!

Regards

This offer ist not longer valid. Thank you.
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: