Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:36:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: panic selling  (Read 111155 times)
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:52:44 AM

As a newbie I often experience panic selling, altcoin prices are suddenly falling very deep and it makes me frustrated, ever I wait for a few days, hoping the price will go back up, but in the end the price is falling down

Getting panic in altcoin is a common practice as we cannot have same level of trust in them as we can have in bitcoins as if the price of bitcoins goes down still we will prefer to hold it as we know that it will surely bounce back in future.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:58:58 AM

As a newbie I often experience panic selling, altcoin prices are suddenly falling very deep and it makes me frustrated, ever I wait for a few days, hoping the price will go back up, but in the end the price is falling down

Getting panic in altcoin is a common practice as we cannot have same level of trust in them as we can have in bitcoins as if the price of bitcoins goes down still we will prefer to hold it as we know that it will surely bounce back in future.
With altcoins the scenario is different, but even with bitcoin most of the time panic selling happens just because of the fluctuation happening steep suddenly causing a change in the mindset that they might miss the ATH. Better is to sell at least now to get the profit, yesterday too panic selling might have happened with users when it went above $2900 and suddenly went back to $2700.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:00:04 AM

Now the bitcoin price is rising so fast. I think if bitcoin price exceeds $ 3000, there will be panicl selling, but I hope it does not make the bitcoin price drop, and I hope the price stays stable.
kidmodo

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:30:33 AM

Now the bitcoin price is rising so fast. I think if bitcoin price exceeds $ 3000, there will be panicl selling, but I hope it does not make the bitcoin price drop, and I hope the price stays stable.

I hope the bitcoin prices can be stable, I feel anxious every day because the price can change quickly. But maybe that's the charm of bitcoin, like forex, you can profit a lot quickly and can regret quickly. We should not quickly panic and prefer to increase the number of bitcoin
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 649

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:31:30 AM

I hope the bitcoin prices can be stable, I feel anxious every day because the price can change quickly. But maybe that's the charm of bitcoin, like forex, you can profit a lot quickly and can regret quickly. We should not quickly panic and prefer to increase the number of bitcoin
If you will not feel comfortable then you are in the wrong world dude, it's normal to the price of bitcoin since
by nature it's volatile. I don't see it as an disadvantage because of the price fluctuation I can make money on a regular basis.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 05:36:47 AM

If you will not feel comfortable then you are in the wrong world dude, it's normal to the price of bitcoin since
by nature it's volatile. I don't see it as an disadvantage because of the price fluctuation I can make money on a regular basis.
It is not disadvantage thus ,the disadvantage is in the people when saw bitcpins price rising up they panic selling to earn profit but instead it sometines end up a loss of profit because of buying at high price. Its happens only to the person who is not contented to hold  only bitcoins they want to follow the fluctuations in the market.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
fanbeila

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 12:34:51 PM

What if somebody will make a huge dump and sell it all the way to earn some profits because of this rally in bitcoin,and someone sees it and do that same thing. Is there any effect on bitcoin when someone to this,?
Panic selling mainly occurs due to newbies.They sell their coins in panic due to lack of adequate knowledge.Big whales make use of this opportunity and buy bitcoins at much cheaper price.We also saw this panic selling lastly during BU issues when lots of new bitcoin investors just sold their bitcoins due to fear of loss.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 01:21:35 PM

A dump can only a huge impact and will move the market if the bitcoin holder has sell huge amountof his bitcoin in a price like 1$ million worth of bitcoin that would definitely make the market crash but it is only typical for this kind of thing to happen if the user doesn't have enough trust in bitcoin those people with little faith would sell bitcoin but as far as we've nobody really has done it to sell all their bitcoin because they know that this crypto currency will have a huge value in the future that it might surpass fiat currencies and through the years bitcoin has gained thousands of supports even institutional investors and countries like japan started accepting it as a payment method, so nobody would really risk their bitcoin into selling it

That seems to be the longest sentence that I recently saw here

Though that alone doesn't add any more substance to it. 1M dollars in bitcoins is only a little over 300 bitcoins, and this is nowhere near enough to crash the market. You may want to visit Bitfinex, the largest Bitcoin exchange, and see for yourself that orders of this size are habitually traded there. Such orders move the price somewhat, of course, but it is still a far cry from crashing the market. And this is just one exchange (though the largest out there)

pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 01:31:28 PM

After bitcoin will make at 3000$ ,panic selling will be in everyones mind  by then isnt it?
Thats why im already prepared on what will happen ,so secure your now or cry later.
appon12

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:15:43 PM

The question does not qrise, the is nothing to worry about bitcoin. panic should not be sell.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:47:03 PM

What if somebody will make a huge dump and sell it all the way to earn some profits because of this rally in bitcoin,and someone sees it and do that same thing. Is there any effect on bitcoin when someone to this,?
The only effect that I can see is that people who'll find those people who are panic selling, and will took advantage of it. If you are talking or pointing that it will effect the value of Bitcoin, specifically making its value low, it qon't as long as there are more people that are demanding for BTC. There are those who knows that in every dump, there'll be a pump after a period of time and sometimes it only takes days to recover.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:32:50 PM

The road to 4000$ is coming, seems everyone is making the price to go up even higher. Panic selling has no more room this time. Better to watch bitcoin price while its preparing to explode.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
dmamigo

Activity: 1232

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:24:53 PM

The road to 4000$ is coming, seems everyone is making the price to go up even higher. Panic selling has no more room this time. Better to watch bitcoin price while its preparing to explode.

There is always a room for panic selling, This rise will also give some panic to the few humans who loves to panic. The sudden rise, might lead to insecurity which can turn into panic selling. Though if the mindset remains strong as Bitcoin seems at the moment, it won't see another drop till it nears to $4000.
CrownPolly

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:40:10 PM

There is always a room for panic selling, This rise will also give some panic to the few humans who loves to panic. The sudden rise, might lead to insecurity which can turn into panic selling. Though if the mindset remains strong as Bitcoin seems at the moment, it won't see another drop till it nears to $4000.

Alarmers are and always will be. And because of them the market fluctuates very strongly. And they can negatively affect the price of bitcoin. But if bitcoin will continue its way without panicking, we will soon see a new peak of 4000 dollars

▛ [ CENTRA ] Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
▙     FacebookSlackTwitterGithubMediumANN Thread     ▟
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:07:28 PM

Panic selling does not happen because of new Highs for Bitcoin, panic selling always start because of Big players taking profit and taking advantage of the price. With that they control the price and stop the momentum. The effect of panic selling comes after and that is when the big players buy at the bottom. Well it is always like that because Bitcoin is a decentralized currency.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:37:36 PM

Panic selling is bad but the panic buy even worse than the panic sell. In crypto markets, you can always earn money with the right investment. There will be always some opportunity but if you buy the wrong coin at the wrong time, for example at the end of a pump when dump started, you can lose lots of money.
Jewell

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:44:07 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2017, 12:22:46 AM by Jewell

Panic selling is bad but the panic buy even worse than the panic sell. In crypto markets, you can always earn money with the right investment. There will be always some opportunity but if you buy the wrong coin at the wrong time, for example at the end of a pump when dump started, you can lose lots of money.
yes that is right, i think we need to have good study so that we can avoid ourselves from both panic selling and panic buying. we can only become good and successful trader if we will get trading experience because experience is the key to success in trading and one can become an expert if he has is spending time in bitcoin trading.
hurain

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:57:52 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2017, 04:39:30 AM by hurain

i think no doubt that bitcoin will very soon reach to 4000$. because the price of bitcoin is already trading above 3400$  therefore we are confident that bitcoin will cross 4000$ but will continue and will even reach to 5000 $. in fact bitcoin price has too much potential to  increase its price more and more.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:30:58 AM

i think no doubt that bitcoin will very soon reach to 4000$.
The $4,000 price for bitcoin is very right now because we are now in a price rally of bitcoin and we are now so determined to reach to a new all time high and that can be possible of $3,500 and soon it will reach $4,000. Bitcoin right now is so active in the market and i hope that before the end of this year, we can see a price like $5,000 which is very crazy when it happens.
Potato Chips

Activity: 2800
Merit: 907

yesssir! 🫡

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:16:44 AM

If a lot of people sell there shares in trading it will definitely go down but big fishes won't let that happen.  It will soon go up again so they can have a bigger profit.

For example, The big fish tried to create rumors that bitcoin will go down in august so a lot of people sell there shares because nobody want to go down with bitcoin so the big fish bought it all but bitcoin didn't went down for some reason and then the big fish will sell and the people who sold all there bitcoin will buy again because it wasn't true and then they will try again to earn then it will happen again and again and again. That is how the world of trading works.

i think the big fish or whales doen't need to concern themselves with hypes and fuds because if they are a whale they can certainly make a significant change perticularly when a

group of them teams up to achieve it. the small fishes naturally spreads hypes and fuds if they saw an opportunity after that weak hands will just follow because panic in this

community is inevitable.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: