Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:04:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: panic selling  (Read 111153 times)
Fatunad

Activity: 2240
Merit: 353

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:20:28 AM

Funny looking back as this thread and how people are keeping it going from 2016.

Have you ever panic bought Bitcoin?Huh Why or why not?? Smiley See what I am doing there hehe.

If anyone here wants to have some decent advice, panic buy on a dip. You only lose money when you sell for a loss(that is up to you). If you really need access to that money or need to buy something with BTC then do it. But if you don't really need to do it, know that you are spending something now that is only worth 3,700 USD and later will be worth hundreds of thousands.
They have to realize that the rate bitcoin is moving it might reach that big price which before we think it's impossible.
Some even believe that we will not reach the ATM easily after the Mt. Gox incident but look where we are now, the fear of the people
was already eliminated and they are now confident.
Seeing on the current price of bitcoin which it can really give us confidence to buy even more and all the speculations on those people who said that we would really reach new heights on a short period of time is really happening as of now. Panic selling is just really a dumb thing to do as of now on bitcoins price better to hold off than to sell on loss. Now we are almost hitting $4k price which is really amazing.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:16:55 AM

Funny looking back as this thread and how people are keeping it going from 2016.

Have you ever panic bought Bitcoin?Huh Why or why not?? Smiley See what I am doing there hehe.

If anyone here wants to have some decent advice, panic buy on a dip. You only lose money when you sell for a loss(that is up to you). If you really need access to that money or need to buy something with BTC then do it. But if you don't really need to do it, know that you are spending something now that is only worth 3,700 USD and later will be worth hundreds of thousands.
They have to realize that the rate bitcoin is moving it might reach that big price which before we think it's impossible.
Some even believe that we will not reach the ATM easily after the Mt. Gox incident but look where we are now, the fear of the people
Seeing on the current price of bitcoin which it can really give us confidence to buy even more and all the speculations on those people who said that we would really reach new heights on a short period of time is really happening as of now. Panic selling is just really a dumb thing to do as of now on bitcoins price better to hold off than to sell on loss. Now we are almost hitting $4k price which is really amazing.
I'm sure after a lot of speculation here that bitcoin prices will reach $5000 at the end of the year and $4000 will be achieved in the near future, I think people will think many times before selling, because if we sell it also at the current price, we will get good profit.
ubitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:28:02 PM

Patience is key to success.
Patience is very rare character now a day and those who have high level of patience and are not short-tempered, they are blessed people. No matter whatever work we doing, if it is not done in haste, definitely maximum chances are there that we will succeed in that work. In short, trading also demands patience to show miracles.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:34:49 PM

Patience is very rare character now a day and those who have high level of patience and are not short-tempered, they are blessed people. No matter whatever work we doing, if it is not done in haste, definitely maximum chances are there that we will succeed in that work. In short, trading also demands patience to show miracles.

It's a rare character but for us who are into trading this is an important matter. We have to know on how it is important that being patient will lead us to a successful life. We are seeing the price of bitcoin before falling very quick because of the altogether force of panic selling. But right now I guess everyone learnt a lesson already.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Zenithar

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:12:36 PM

i think only those people have the patient who have good experience in trading or investment, i think those people who  do not have any experience or those who are not so much mature they in fact do not have any patient and therefore for most of the time they lose money in trading and in investment.
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:32:29 PM

i think only those people have the patient who have good experience in trading or investment, i think those people who  do not have any experience or those who are not so much mature they in fact do not have any patient and therefore for most of the time they lose money in trading and in investment.
yes in very beginning people get panic specially when the price is getting low, and they without any analysis and study sell their share and book a big lost. i think before starting any king of business we need to get experience first and only then we can become succeeded and can get some patient.
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 680

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:43:39 PM

yes in very beginning people get panic specially when the price is getting low, and they without any analysis and study sell their share and book a big lost. i think before starting any king of business we need to get experience first and only then we can become succeeded and can get some patient.
They panic selling then that's good for us who surely gonna buy cheap bitcoins, we are tested in tough times especially when the FUD is really into our skin that we too panic and we want to sell. I admit I've had some bad days and got panic but that was on my early days in the crypto market, the longer I stay here I now understand how precious to hold bitcoin because it could change our life and might make fortune on it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
matanglawin

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:28:49 PM

What if somebody will make a huge dump and sell it all the way to earn some profits because of this rally in bitcoin,and someone sees it and do that same thing. Is there any effect on bitcoin when someone to this,?
It will somehow affect the demand IF there'll more to do the same. Demand is important to Bitcoin because Bitcoin's value depends on its market's demand. And if the demand is low , the price will dump. But in that case, I'm sure no one will do the same thing. Or it won't be tolerated by others, especially those who invested a huge amount of money.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
stolendata

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:59:50 PM

i think only those people have the patient who have good experience in trading or investment, i think those people who  do not have any experience or those who are not so much mature they in fact do not have any patient and therefore for most of the time they lose money in trading and in investment.
They panic selling then that's good for us who surely gonna buy cheap bitcoins, we are tested in tough times especially when the FUD is really into our skin that we too panic and we want to sell. I admit I've had some bad days and got panic but that was on my early days in the crypto market, the longer I stay here I now understand how precious to hold bitcoin because it could change our life and might make fortune on it.
yes that is right that if they are selling bitcoin then other people are finding opportunity to trade bitcoin in a low price, but i think some time the selling panic create problems and the price of bitcoin dump too much ahd even the good investors then find it hard to recover the market and give a good support to the price of bitcoin.
chickenado

Activity: 1036

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:25:06 AM

i think only those people have the patient who have good experience in trading or investment, i think those people who  do not have any experience or those who are not so much mature they in fact do not have any patient and therefore for most of the time they lose money in trading and in investment.
yes that is right that if they are selling bitcoin then other people are finding opportunity to trade bitcoin in a low price, but i think some time the selling panic create problems and the price of bitcoin dump too much ahd even the good investors then find it hard to recover the market and give a good support to the price of bitcoin.

Thar certainly proved that panic selling is already happening to those investors and we cannot control their emotions specially when they are using their personal funds. For me as an investor, I should have that idea of stay calm and control panic decisions because price of your coin sell value will rise in the future.
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:37:42 AM

Thar certainly proved that panic selling is already happening to those investors and we cannot control their emotions specially when they are using their personal funds. For me as an investor, I should have that idea of stay calm and control panic decisions because price of your coin sell value will rise in the future.
Accept it panic selling is the one that makes the market go round ,we may lessen it but not totally leave in our emotions or we will sell but in lose calmly .Panic selling is quite not same into the emotions while you are calmly selling in lose.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
unixguy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:55:18 AM

Accept it panic selling is the one that makes the market go round ,we may lessen it but not totally leave in our emotions or we will sell but in lose calmly .Panic selling is quite not same into the emotions while you are calmly selling in lose.

its amazing my original post "Patience is key to success." got deleted b'cos for someone that  added nothing meaningful to the thread.
But infact i tried to summarize my experiences in one line, that's all and patience is key just not in the trading only but in every sphere of life at-least for me and above many guys also.

panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:37:59 AM

What if somebody will make a huge dump and sell it all the way to earn some profits because of this rally in bitcoin,and someone sees it and do that same thing. Is there any effect on bitcoin when someone to this,?
It will somehow affect the demand IF there'll more to do the same. Demand is important to Bitcoin because Bitcoin's value depends on its market's demand. And if the demand is low , the price will dump. But in that case, I'm sure no one will do the same thing. Or it won't be tolerated by others, especially those who invested a huge amount of money.

Ha ha... If people were thinking about selling after the rally in June, I wonder what they will do now. Profit booking is one thing, in this rally everybody is massively in the green.  People who bought at $3000 have made 30%+ profits.  Grin 
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:47:42 AM

There is a very great infect on bitcoin if that happens the price will keep on going down. Bitcoin is not much different from stock and security trading it only obey the laws of it volume. If the volume of buying is great than selling  then expect the price to go up and if it is  less expect bitcoin price to go down. When ever there is a huge dump what happened is that the amount of  bitcoin selling to altcoins or fiat is high than the amount of that of buying.
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:25:48 AM

If many people will do the same which is selling their Bitcoins for a low price, it will negatively affect this community. The demand will decrease and for the reason that Bitcoin's value depends on the market's demand, surely, there'll be dips on its value. But it dips will definitely continue for weeks because there are more people that invests a huge amount of money to Bitcoin, and they won't allow the dips to be continuous.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 11:58:07 AM

I'm sure after a lot of speculation here that bitcoin prices will reach $5000 at the end of the year and $4000 will be achieved in the near future, I think people will think many times before selling, because if we sell it also at the current price, we will get good profit.
I am agree with you that you seen the a lot of speculation and then says that the bitcoin price will be very soon to reach 4000$ (at the end of the years bitcoin price will goes to 5000$). So yes, those people sell their bitcoin they need to  patience or before selling they keep in mind that if we sell our coins now it is not much profitable for us and when we sell it in future when its price reach to 5000$ and then we would be sell it we make more profit so this patient it will carry to us benefits.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:32:34 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 10:37:30 AM by jpoker272727

Rising and falling in price has always been a normal in Bitcoin. It has been doing that right at start, but kept rising.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:36:17 PM

Rising and falling in price has always been a normal in Bitcoin. It has been doing that right at start, but kept rising. So I don’t see any reason why you should be afraid. It will reach $5000? That it will, just watch and see. It’s already at the rate of $4.2k+.
On the fact that you are actually wasting a good opprtunity to buy Bitcoin at a lower price then your advice is kind of a bad thing. Because instead of lying your Bitcoin on idle at your wallet you can always participate at a panic selling by selling your Bitcoin at the highest price possible and then buying it afterwards. The end result will be you having more Bitcoins that has the potential of growing up at a higher value.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:42:04 PM

Rising and falling in price has always been a normal in Bitcoin. It has been doing that right at start, but kept rising. So I don’t see any reason why you should be afraid. It will reach $5000? That it will, just watch and see. It’s already at the rate of $4.2k+.

That is bitcoin life, rising and falling of price but it is part of it.

Got to be panicked when I am knew to bitcoin.  Just convert my earned bitcoins to the fiat currency.  After just an hour, its regain its strength and continue to goes up.  Since then, I did not panicked and always make it appoint to earn more.  If I earn more then I will have a big money after I reach my target price.  
mundang

Activity: 1008

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:46:43 PM

I dont see any chance that there will be panic selling before this year ends. Im guessing that bitcoin will reach 5000$ or even higher. As you can see at the current price of bitcoin is at $4000 and the demand is still increasing  and might reached 5000$ the next month.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: