Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:04:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Gulden a good investment?  (Read 250125 times)
GuldenUpdater

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:27:35 PM

Can anyone provide evidence that there is actually something being tested by selected users?

No. There is no direct evidence. But I know the majority of the testers. They told me that it is awesum.

Even Nocks ceo is buying now, because they know what’s comming.

So you could all continue with the Rijk shaming thing, or get clever and start accumulating like the pro’s. This is a lifetime opportunity to get into a top 10 coin at these prices. After the update the playingfield in cryptoland is going to be reshuffled.

Just my two pence.

Why wouldn't there be full on testing? I more interested to know how many bugs left to see how close we are to release.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Fraction

Activity: 62
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:46:44 PM

Can anyone provide evidence that there is actually something being tested by selected users?

No. There is no direct evidence. But I know the majority of the testers. They told me that it is awesum.

So you could all continue with the Rijk shaming thing, or get clever and start accumulating like the pro’s. This is a lifetime opportunity to get into a top 10 coin at these prices. After the update the playingfield in cryptoland is going to be reshuffled.

Just my two pence.

Don't get me wrong. I am holding NLG and I am willing to get some more. But it's a too risky without any evidence the update is coming at all.
Morbs

Activity: 270
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:54:25 PM

When this was in the real world, stock market,  he would go to jail for doing that because it is using inside information.

Me, myself and i and more of us investors would like to have the same information that he has so we would like INFORMATION !!   Angry
Jean.Luc

Activity: 408
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:55:15 PM

Just my two pence.

Don't get me wrong. I am holding NLG and I am willing to get some more. But it's a too risky without any evidence the update is coming at all.

I understand. Only do what you are comfortable doing.
Jean.Luc

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:58:13 PM

When this was in the real world, stock market,  he would go to jail for doing that because it is using inside information.

Me, myself and i and more of us investors would like to have the same information that he has so we would like INFORMATION !!   Angry

How so? You know the update is comming as well. And you also know prices are low at the moment. They just have a bit more confidence then the rest of us. I bet they don’t know when it comes either. So no real avantage there.
FantoNas

Activity: 152
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:57:24 PM

Just my two pence.
Jean.Luc

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:38:13 AM

Haha, well here’s proof of the Nocks CEO buying comment.
https://twitter.com/roelbuerra/status/966701624243650560

If we can breach 15ct, I think we will be flying straight to 39ct in no-time. Magnetic zone.
Chinese new year is nearly over and volume is rising already a bit. Bittrex looked good this morning. Let’s do this! 🚀🚀
Bokito1987

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:43:33 AM

How so? You know the update is comming as well. And you also know prices are low at the moment. They just have a bit more confidence then the rest of us. I bet they don’t know when it comes either. So no real avantage there.

Nocks CEO has more information than the rest of the gulden community as this guy knows what the bugs are, how capable the system is and when the release will actually be (or if it actually comes).

It is no problem that the Nocks CEO has Guldens, purchases Guldens (even now), or that he has specific knowledge with regards to the update as this is also important for Nocks to be able to handle this, however should he have procured more Guldens (as you have shared) and as he knows what is coming whilst the community is still clueless (as you have also shared), this is clearly insider trading no doubt about it...
PeterPicker

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:47:21 AM

Nocks CEO has more information than the rest of the gulden community as this guy knows what the bugs are, how capable the system is and when the release will actually be (or if it actually comes).

It is no problem that the Nocks CEO has Guldens, purchases Guldens (even now), or that he has specific knowledge with regards to the update as this is also important for Nocks to be able to handle this, however should he have procured more Guldens (as you have shared) and as he knows what is coming whilst the community is still clueless (as you have also shared), this is clearly insider trading no doubt about it...

Is he trading or buying for long term? That is a key question, if insiders aren't buying their own stock then you know there is serious problems. Charlie Lee sold all his litecoin in December, this tells me he doesn't think litecoin is worth it's current price.
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:24:41 AM

I don't have any Gulden unlike other crypto currency I was used in my investment. I can't say wether gulden is good investment or not because I did not experience like this. But based in what I have heard before, gulden is not easy to grow and it's price are always quite low and not moving up. In addition, it is hard to know what are the updates , it is not popular and you can't sure that it will grow in the future.

BioMike
Legendary

Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:28:22 AM

If you want centrally regulated markets... there is another world for that. Inside information and market manipulation are as old as cryptos are. Learn to live with that.
GuldenUpdater

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:46:51 PM

Good news all!

https://dev.gulden.com/february-development-update/

SegSig is gonna happen!!! I know a lot of people here was in doubt about SegSig but the next release is going to be huge. SegSig and PoW2!!!
Morbs

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:09:36 PM

Good news all!

SegSig is gonna happen!!! I know a lot of people here was in doubt about SegSig but the next release is going to be huge. SegSig and PoW2!!!

Finally some news and i think / hope good news it is !!

You see the price is going up again now on Nocks and Bittrex
PeterPicker

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:11:01 PM

Good news all!

Great read, looks positive to me and I could just be backing the right horse in this race. Smiley I seriously can't believe the rank of this coin. Crypto looks to be way off on fair market values.
Morbs

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:17:38 PM

Good news all!

Great read, looks positive to me and I could just be backing the right horse in this race. Smiley I seriously can't believe the rank of this coin. Crypto looks to be way off on fair market values.

Maybe a good time to throw in those spare bitcoins of yours  Grin
Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:20:24 PM

Good news all!

The fact is that initially your horse should show positive results in order to make a bet on it. Just one sympathy and desire is not enough.
PeterPicker

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:21:25 PM

Good news all!

Maybe a good time to throw in those spare bitcoins of yours  Grin

PeterPicker picked up 25105 more coins. I am more then happy with witnessing on 125k NLG. Want to leave some coins for others Smiley
Bokito1987

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:22:19 PM

Glad to see that a more detailed update came out even though the project has not been concluded, bummer that they had not done as well in the past or on a more frequently basis but they seem to be learning what the community (also outside of slack) want to see.
metare

Activity: 93
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:22:43 PM

Good news all!

Many thanks to the author of this update. This elaborate article surely helps to deal with the growing uncertainty of the last months. I really appreciate the depth of explanation of what is going on behind the scenes, which in my opinion is a big improvement to the january update.
I hope the thorough testing can settle successfully soon and the developers can see as much appreciation as they saw critical votes lately.
BigDikBTC

Activity: 110

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:37:05 PM

Good news all!

Many thanks to the author of this update. This elaborate article surely helps to deal with the growing uncertainty of the last months. I really appreciate the depth of explanation of what is going on behind the scenes, which in my opinion is a big improvement to the january update.
I hope the thorough testing can settle successfully soon and the developers can see as much appreciation as they saw critical votes lately.

Looks like I will have to eat my words on SegSig not being possible, fuck! I was told by developers I respected that it could not be done because the bitcoin developers only managed 25% on SegWit. I apologies if any of my previous posts made anyone sell their coins.

I will pay my respects to the development team when the release comes in the slight chance the update is nothing but words for another 6 months.

More updates like this wouldn't of had me making those posts and doubting the team, just saying!
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: