Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:35:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Gulden a good investment?  (Read 250128 times)
FantoNas

Activity: 152
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:44:42 PM

Looking foreward to the “Sneak Peaks” of the new wallets. Hopefully we will see some next week! 🎉🚀

Are the "Sneak Peaks" coming end of March, with written update end of April, more sneak peaks end of May, another written update end of June?

You can stop second guessing. Let the Dutch handle this. Pow2 and Segsig are real!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfa8fC93Pds

A lot of dumping to take place by Friday if no sneak peaks.

Ah, I see you found a glassbulb somewhere.  

Well I disagree with you. I think Gulden has a great future ahead of itself. Only question is: will you be part of it? I am following the Warren Buffet stategy. Invest in stuff you believe in. Not just on price. That will get you fooled to easily. But on product. And the promise it beholds. Gulden is on the brink of writing history. Not just for your wallets. But for crypto as an industry. What the Gulden development team is trying to pull off is a giant leap foreward for the sector. It will change how financials works, how banks work and how governments work. Just give them some slack, to do it right.

Sneak peak is another delay tactic. Wait a month for a sneak peak will only signal another 6 months to develop.

I wouldn't panic yet, I expect the sneak peak to be out this week.

Why does it take this long to post a "sneak peak" when the release is almost done? They posted the update on Friday, it's already Tuesday and nothing!?!?!

Not that anyone gives a shit but I will be selling my stock if the sneak peak isn't revealed by Friday as I am sure we are being played or the development team is hiding something that has gone wrong with the PoW2 and SegSig update. I could be wrong but Friday is a personal deadline and will be investing further in other projects.

The sneak peak is going to be a video of the new wallet, it's the only explanation I can think of that it's taken a week with nothing to show. A visual of the new wallet would take 1 second to print screen and another 1 second to paste and less then a minute to add the image to all the social media outlets they have.

The only explanation : It's Teasing ! If they publish the sneak peak today they have nothing to publish for the next few months ... as the release will be not before the end of this year
yellowish

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:54:41 PM

I have been following Gulden for 4 years and have been holding on my coins for 4 year aswell.

I am just gonna give my honest opinion on Gulden.

I have trusted Gulden for 2 years and this trust has been decreasing with time. The first year had gone complicated and I had invested only based on feeling. I could have invested much better on coins like Ethereum or Dash, but I was a student and didn't have much money to invest. (And the crypto had just started to rise).

But after Malcolm had joined the Gulden team. My trust in the team had increased and after the updates like android/iphone app/Gulden 2.0 it made me realise that the team could make something big out of it except for one person. And this one person has actually ruined it for many people. And this person is Rijk. We can all agree that he is an asshole. I am gonna be honest the only reason I am still staying is because of Malcolm.

I do find it understandable on why Rijk bans people, because of the discussions in the first two years with some investors. And people asking useless questions. He had enough of that, but the thing is you have to acccept criticism.  Especiaslly if you are the one of the responsible people. He keeps asking the community to stop talking and start acting. And wants them to work on with the team, but whenever people ask if it's possible or if they can get support from the Gulden team. Rijk just ignores them.

Here is the problem the community has: (which Rijk doesn't understand any shit)
When you promote Gulden people go to the Gulden website(which is made by Gulden team)
When new investors has questions and interest(They go to slack which Gulden team has total control over it)
When new investors have critism or ideas they ask the gulden team(Which Rijk doesn't appreciate)

So Rijk wants the community to promote Gulden and when we do promote you just chase investors fcking away. How fcking smart of you RIJK.

But the problem doesn't end with this. Rijk only supports his friends or family or I don't know maybe with some people he has deals with (NOCKS). As we all know he wants everyone to use NOCKS and doesn't appreciate other exchanges. I support the idea of Gulden to become independent of Bitcoin, but that doesn't mean you can force people to only exchange on Nocks.

It all comes to this either Rijk just fcking leave the team and let other responsible people do his work or He fcking stops acting like asshole and let the community has their say in things.

There are much more to say, but that would only be speculations.
Like why does it take them so long to develop the PoW2. Are they waiting because they have other reasons (Like release it when nocks can exchange with other fiat, so that they make more profit)
Or are they waiting so that people keep dumping so that some other people(I don't know his family/friends) can buy it lower.

these are all speculations, but people will keep speculating and keep asking questions when you don't fcking give answer RIJK...

Very very well said, this is really the main issue, Rijk want the community to promote Gulden and meanwhile when you have a great idea he bombarded it and Gulden suddenly all belongs to him. Fck ars he is.
BigDikBTC

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:14:37 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 03:30:22 PM by BigDikBTC

Looking foreward to the “Sneak Peaks” of the new wallets. Hopefully we will see some next week! 🎉🚀

Are the "Sneak Peaks" coming end of March, with written update end of April, more sneak peaks end of May, another written update end of June?

You can stop second guessing. Let the Dutch handle this. Pow2 and Segsig are real!

Well I disagree with you. I think Gulden has a great future ahead of itself. Only question is: will you be part of it? I am following the Warren Buffet stategy. Invest in stuff you believe in. Not just on price. That will get you fooled to easily. But on product. And the promise it beholds. Gulden is on the brink of writing history. Not just for your wallets. But for crypto as an industry. What the Gulden development team is trying to pull off is a giant leap foreward for the sector. It will change how financials works, how banks work and how governments work. Just give them some slack, to do it right.

Sneak peak is another delay tactic. Wait a month for a sneak peak will only signal another 6 months to develop.

Why does it take this long to post a "sneak peak" when the release is almost done? They posted the update on Friday, it's already Tuesday and nothing!?!?!

Not that anyone gives a shit but I will be selling my stock if the sneak peak isn't revealed by Friday as I am sure we are being played or the development team is hiding something that has gone wrong with the PoW2 and SegSig update. I could be wrong but Friday is a personal deadline and will be investing further in other projects.

The sneak peak is going to be a video of the new wallet, it's the only explanation I can think of that it's taken a week with nothing to show. A visual of the new wallet would take 1 second to print screen and another 1 second to paste and less then a minute to add the image to all the social media outlets they have.

The only explanation : It's Teasing ! If they publish the sneak peak today they have nothing to publish for the next few months ... as the release will be not before the end of this year

I am going for July release as per my previous posts but I do agree with what you are saying, unless the sneak peak is a picture of the changes for PoW2 and SegSig then after a month it will lose it's affect.
They could save themselves all the bad publicity by showing us a picture but they have nothing to show yet.
asiaamal1

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:50:05 PM

as far as i know the gulden is another coin used for payment. and so do not know so much about gulden. what's so special about this guilder?  Huh
Jean.Luc

Activity: 408
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:00:21 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 04:22:51 PM by Jean.Luc

as far as i know the gulden is another coin used for payment. and so do not know so much about gulden. what's so special about this guilder?  Huh

Tech wise it’s a top 10 coin, just at the brink of completely change the whole blockchain crypto scene.
Way faster than Segsig, cheaper than Bitcoin transactions, 1 confirmation (after awaited update) IBAN payments directly from wallets. Dedicated payment service procider. Ios, android, mac, linux and pc wallets. Direct euro gulden exchange, and some comming up for usd and gbp. Etc.. just still unnoticed.
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:40:00 PM

Look that gulden is the type of coin that has some big pumps and after that it is going big down, what does it mean? If this will continue and gulden won't get its price stable it won't hit another ath in future imo.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Luuk

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:47:54 AM

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

I have some Gulden in my wallet altough I sold a lot during the first pump. I made fantastic profits, so I cannot blame anyone as this coin was very profitable to me. I think that it has potential to repeat a huge pump, especially, if we take into account  the climate of the upcoming elections in Holland. Remember, for example, Aurora coin and elections in Iceland.  

This Prime development will cause some interest but don't expect it out in March like the roadmap says. The devs are always late on projects , not only Gulden devs but all devs. Prime will be out in May.

Team was only 2 weeks behind on the massive 1.6.0 release, I don't see them being 2 months behind schedule on Prime.

People have been waiting over 1 year for PoW2. All 3 of these posters have quit gulden.
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:08:09 AM

I didn't want to post this in the Gulden Announcement page to avoid bias opinions but wanted to know if Gulden is a safe bet compared to other alt coins. The reason I am asking is I noticed there ranking on coinmarketcap is way below other coins that have nothing going for them or is it that the other alt coins are way over priced?
Yes, like everything is good with it, for 4 years a good development and there are some advantages compared to even the same litecoin. But the main problem why it is not so high in price is its lack of publicity.
JwJimJim

Activity: 146

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:31:02 AM

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

I have some Gulden in my wallet altough I sold a lot during the first pump. I made fantastic profits, so I cannot blame anyone as this coin was very profitable to me. I think that it has potential to repeat a huge pump, especially, if we take into account  the climate of the upcoming elections in Holland. Remember, for example, Aurora coin and elections in Iceland.  

This Prime development will cause some interest but don't expect it out in March like the roadmap says. The devs are always late on projects , not only Gulden devs but all devs. Prime will be out in May.

Team was only 2 weeks behind on the massive 1.6.0 release, I don't see them being 2 months behind schedule on Prime.

People have been waiting over 1 year for PoW2. All 3 of these posters have quit gulden.

It's not that development is slow, PoW2 was ready last year August but the development team decided to add SegSig and combine PoW2 and SegSig into 1 release. 7 months worth of witnessing lost for SegSig, you must weigh up if the project is worth the wait. 6 btc in support on bittrex is telling the community SegSig is not worth the 7 month delay.

The 24hour volume on bittrex is 46000 btc and Gulden has 7 btc volume.
Veseloff

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:00:25 PM

I bought Gulden tokens at the peak, and I do not know what to do now, whether to sell or not? Can he grow up again?  Sad

Jean.Luc

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:12:42 PM

I bought Gulden tokens at the peak, and I do not know what to do now, whether to sell or not? Can he grow up again?  Sad

Just sit it out, wait for the update
CryptoObserver

Activity: 91
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:13:41 PM

I bought Gulden tokens at the peak, and I do not know what to do now, whether to sell or not? Can he grow up again?  Sad

Gulden has always beaten it's previous highs, it might take another year or when the PoW2 official announcement comes. The development team most likely lost the developer that did the 1.6.0 update , he was a part time developer that was very fast.
Veseloff

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:50:05 PM

And they plan some sort of an update? I just did not hear about it, now I'll wait for it, maybe then the price will go up.

Jean.Luc

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:57:43 PM

And they plan some sort of an update? I just did not hear about it, now I'll wait for it, maybe then the price will go up.

Dev.gulden.com
FantoNas

Activity: 152

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:17:16 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 03:01:41 PM by FantoNas

I bought Gulden tokens at the peak, and I do not know what to do now, whether to sell or not? Can he grow up again?  Sad

Yes it was expected  "soon" in May 2017.... Now I think we are at "very soon" so I suppose the release will be done in December 2018 , or may be in 2019 , or why not in 2020 ... if the coin is not dead before
Sugaman

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:08:08 PM

Yes it was expected  "soon" in May 2017.... Now I think we are at "very soon" so I suppose the release will be done in December 2018 , or may be in 2019 , or why not in 2020 ... if the coin is not dead before

Rijks brother has done 2 iOS updates in 4 months, why can't he help the other devs finish PoW2 and SegSig?
Card

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:20:14 PM

Dev.gulden.com
it's true dev, just wait for updates and developments. because it's a very good coin and promises to be invested. so just hold your coins and wait for the development.

GuldenUpdater

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:58:59 PM

Gulden has always beaten it's previous highs, it might take another year or when the PoW2 official announcement comes. The development team most likely lost the developer that did the 1.6.0 update , he was a part time developer that was very fast.

It is the same developer that did 1.6.0 that is doing PoW2 and SegSig, expect awesomeness.
TrebbleUo

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:54:35 PM

Why so much fuss over a coin that is rank 200 , you all made a bad investment , move on already.

A wise man told me you pay for what you get. Well a rank 200 coin isn't going to have rank 10 development.

Is it a good investment, yeah sure it was when the OP made the post but so was every other coin.
Jean.Luc

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:18:45 PM

Well a rank 200 coin isn't going to have rank 10 development.

Well this one has. Welcome. Just stick around, you’ll see.
By the way, Gulden was rank 13 before the shitload of ico’s started.
Have fun! Looking foreward to see the next teaser 😘
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: