Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:42:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Gulden a good investment?  (Read 250125 times)
KrustyTheClown

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:20:32 PM

NLG is staying behind in value compared to many other at least as interesting altcoins.
If BTC goes up, SAT value of NLG goes down most of the times.
Also, there is hardly any volume in NLG, so we can conclude general interest in Gulden is very low.
Which is fairly logical, as more and more people start to question the development team.
There are just some traders trading on the penny, making a small margin between bittrex and nocks.

So far there is no proof, -for over a year-, if the Gulden team really is as brilliant as people say or they themselves think they are.
They have been testing for over 12 weeks now, after a period of automated testing and small inner circle testing.
The feedback is still close to zero.
Apparently they do not possess the ethics to properly and regularly inform their community who funded them with 600+ BTC
and made them financially independent.

Their repetitive arrogant "It is ready when it is ready" reply is very annoying.
The Gulden slack is a sad over-censored environment.
They even have bots in place that remove other coin names if you should type them.
And everytime anyone asks a good or smart question they do not like, there are warnings and removals.
The slack is run in a very scary totalitarian way.

Anyway, the complete Gulden 2.0 update has to be delivered February 28th latest.
Then we will see if there is some justification in their arrogant above-and-beyond stance.

I was banned from slack for having an opinion, I plan to dump when I can get out with a profit.

Same here, got banned last night, I merely stated that gulden was at rank 204 in the "traders" part of the forum, appearantly this was a reason for being banned from slack, a little harsh is my opinion... So much for the gulden coin being owned by the Gulden community...

Get in line, a lot of people are going to dump when the price goes up 50% from this levels. This coin has a lot more to fall as there is no good news from development, marketing, exchanges and most important the community is in a trapped environment that is plastic and not real.

I fully abandonded the Gulden ship last night with a small loss as I fear that the same will happen, lets see if this is the right decision, as always time will tell.

On an additional note, my ban was initially temporary which had been provided by Rijk himself, however, I have now permanantly been banned from the Gulden slack, sounds like he is also reading this forum. I hope he does take note on some of the items that are being said out there including on this forum.

For the remainder of the Gulden community I hope that the dev team comes out with an update prior to the end of the month, if not, I suspect that the price we go much lower (sub 10 cents) towards the end of Feb beginning of March. Many of the Hodlers will have a significant impact as I have heard some buying averages in excess of 25 cents (mine was 13.75, so not too bad).

So, people are selling Gulden because they are dissapointed by the support channel and not because of the product. How strange is this! So yes, they are a bit dramatic on that salck channel, to protect the users. Who cares, there are many more places you can go for information on Gulden. Next to that the product works nice already. So what else do you seek? An update, hell yeah! But selling coins won’t speed up things. Ah well, i get the feeling, but acting on emotions will mostly not help you with better profits.

Hi Jean Luc,

I'm not at all disappointed in the support that has been provided in Slack, I was able to get my questions answered very swiftly by one of the members of the Gulden Community (including yourself) in a professional and reliable manner. But I was banned and basically kicked out of the Gulden slack community for one small phrase without creating FUD (for your reference my name was Pascal1987 in slack so feel free to go back and check what I had written). This has happend to some other users as well is my understanding and have therefore lost some faith in the leadership of this particular coin as you could imagine.

The permanent ban came in effect after after my comments on this outlet as I felt that some of these items should be brought forward so that other users are able to see what is happening.

Are you going to recommend Gulden to your friends and family?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FantoNas

Activity: 152
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:50:14 PM

How did you get on with a new account?

PM
FantoNas

Activity: 152
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:53:22 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2018, 08:07:02 PM by FantoNas

I recommended ... shame on me !

Now I recommend it to Rijk Family
Bambangs

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:49:34 PM

I didn't want to post this in the Gulden Announcement page to avoid bias opinions but wanted to know if Gulden is a safe bet compared to other alt coins. The reason I am asking is I noticed there ranking on coinmarketcap is way below other coins that have nothing going for them or is it that the other alt coins are way over priced?
if in my opinion, all altcoin is very good, we live alone choose which one.
because the price of altcoin all depends on the purchaser and the seller
KrustyTheClown

Activity: 120

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:39:52 AM

I tell kids who I don't like to invest in the G to the n.
BannedFromSlack

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:21:09 AM

The truth is a lot of people in there are all wanting to ask these questions but know they will be punished and keep quiet. I am waiting for the next pump and I will sell my 48.5k .
Sugaman

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:04:38 AM

Gulden is rank 210.   Shocked Rank continues to drop every day.
SuperOrca

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:22:33 AM

Rank 212, I knew it would drop below 200 but didn't calculate the social fallout taking place which is worse then the development delays. Less users equals lower price.
BioMike
Legendary

Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:37:28 AM

Rank 212, I knew it would drop below 200 but didn't calculate the social fallout taking place which is worse then the development delays. Less users equals lower price.

Or... call it ripping NLG from weak hands... ;-)
Bokito1987

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:42:59 AM

Hi Krusty,

I will share my full experiance with people, both the upside and the downside of the coin. On the basis of that they should make their own judgement.

I do believe that the coin has several strengths, they have a solid and easy to use app with a growing number of merchants within the Benelux region that are accepting the coin. There is a development team that has done some updates in the past, hope they can conclude the bigger projects as well, Nocks which is very closely related with Gulden will be adding new exchanges along with Gulden Trader which will also do the same,  moreover, many of the users of Gulden have opened up Gulden associated company/ blog further increasing the potential of the coin.

I think the downsides that I have seen with Gulden have previously been stated. For now, personally, I will be steering clear of this coin, should the update come out, I might pump a bit.
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:12:27 AM

everybody has to criticize himself because he is a good investor because many people love to act with someone else's thoughts

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
BannedFromSlack

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:15:07 AM

Hi Krusty,

I will share my full experiance with people, both the upside and the downside of the coin. On the basis of that they should make their own judgement.

I do believe that the coin has several strengths, they have a solid and easy to use app with a growing number of merchants within the Benelux region that are accepting the coin. There is a development team that has done some updates in the past, hope they can conclude the bigger projects as well, Nocks which is very closely related with Gulden will be adding new exchanges along with Gulden Trader which will also do the same,  moreover, many of the users of Gulden have opened up Gulden associated company/ blog further increasing the potential of the coin.

I think the downsides that I have seen with Gulden have previously been stated. For now, personally, I will be steering clear of this coin, should the update come out, I might pump a bit.

Who is Waterloodown, zonefan said we should speak to him. I didn't see a Waterloodown on slack.
BioMike
Legendary

Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:03:36 AM

Hi Krusty,

Who is Waterloodown, zonefan said we should speak to him. I didn't see a Waterloodown on slack.

A few years ago he was appointed as community manager... Haven't heard much from him since like... 2-3 years? He is a cousin of MaNi (he brought MaNi on board).
Sugaman

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:40:07 AM

Hi Krusty,

A few years ago he was appointed as community manager... Haven't heard much from him since like... 2-3 years? He is a cousin of MaNi (he brought MaNi on board).

The coins value was much lower 2-3 years ago, since he left the price has gone up higher every year. 
Myraidcoins

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:42:46 AM

Hi Krusty,

The coins value was much lower 2-3 years ago, since he left the price has gone up higher every year. 

Rijk finally getting a compliment from you?
Cryptodetails

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:19:33 PM

Gulden is a digital currency. The main task of the developers of the Gulden crypto currency is the improvement of the crypto currency technology, because, in their opinion, it is already outdated. I think that this is a good investment and a useful idea
Cryptodetails

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:23:34 PM

Hi Krusty,

Since the Gulden crypto currency is the fork of the lightcoin, the logical thing is that it uses an encryption algorithm identical to it - Scrypt.
But, all other functions of Gulden are improved.
I will recommend, but to those who have this idea in mind.
Sugaman

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:37:17 PM

Hi Krusty,

We almost have our bags fill before the update, no more point creating FUD. Gulden is a great coin. Will post again after the 2.0 update and wish the team good luck!!
TomPetty

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:00:11 PM

Hi Krusty,

We almost have our bags fill before the update, no more point creating FUD. Gulden is a great coin. Will post again after the 2.0 update and wish the team good luck!!

I really hope no one takes what is said on here seriously and sells because of what some jo soap says about gulden. This is why moderators have to take action on this type of abuse, everyone knows this update is going to be a game changer or they would not care or bother to post BS here.
slaman29
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1213

Livecasino, 20% cashback, no fuss payouts.

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:06:59 PM

Okay, I've been looking at Gulden for a very long time, on and off, and finally decide this coin has had its fair share of patient people, and one of the few I've identified with actual merchants in the region mentioned above. I actually previously only earned this from playing Snakes (don't laugh, I like Snakes) but would like to get my hands on some. I missed the boat when it got to 600 satoshis, but I'm ready to buy now as soon as it dips below 1000, which it looks very much like doing now.

Bittrex looks like my option, but if there is anyone here willing to sell me at least 1000 NLG at a good price (has to be better than anything on coinmarketcap of course), for Bitcoin, let me know!

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: