Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:15:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Gulden a good investment?  (Read 250125 times)
JwJimJim

Activity: 146
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:16:23 AM

At least the FuD is entertaining. Had some good lolzzz catching up but I do agree that waiting over 2 weeks for a sneak preview is ridiculous.

From the 23rd Feb update.

February has seen us address all of the above, as well as other things, at this point the dev team is busy putting the finishing touches on the UI; watch out for some sneak previews to follow!

The word some is used which suggests more then 1 and it's the 10th March without the first sneak preview.

This shitshow is making me sick , I don't think Rijk is scamming people but he should do better with his time estimates. The word follow! is something almost immediate, it's going on 3 weeks.

A screen capture of the wallet would make the complaints go away for at least 3 months. When the community can visually see something has been developed it will make everyone relax. The devs know a screen capture would solve the low price and the negativity problem with this coin.

What possible reasons could they have to delay the sneak previews promised in the last update?

They have nothing to show is the only reason I can think of.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RichPissman

Activity: 339
Merit: 10

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:35:32 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 09:52:35 AM by RichPissman

A screen capture of the wallet would make the complaints go away for at least 3 months. When the community can visually see something has been developed it will make everyone relax. The devs know a screen capture would solve the low price and the negativity problem with this coin.

What possible reasons could they have to delay the sneak previews promised in the last update?

There is another one. Rijk hates his community. He treats them as shit because that's what he thinks they are. They were there to give him $3 mm and shout "hail Rijk" for eons. Not to complain over delays and ask for proof of actual progress.

So, you ask for a screenshot, he ignores and goes back to the hookers and coke.

Reality is a bitch isn't it?

OneTwo Coins, One Rijk, One Founder!
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:30:12 AM

Just to help you guys out, I managed to get the first sneak peak of the new Witness wallet!!

You're welcome

BannedFromSlack

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:49:20 AM

There is another one. Rijk hates his community. He treats them as shit because that's what he thinks they are. They were there to give him $3 mm and shout "hail Rijk" for eons. Not to complain over delays and ask for proof of actual progress.

So, you ask for a screenshot, he ignores and goes back to the hookers and coke.

Reality is a bitch isn't it?

https://cs4.pikabu.ru/images/previews_comm/2016-06_4/1466079580159740208.jpg

Is this sneak preview of the slack moderators?
Any constructive criticism is met with a ban hammer.
FantoNas

Activity: 152
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:57:38 PM

Just to help you guys out, I managed to get the first sneak peak of the new Witness wallet!!

You're welcome
😂 you are in fire today
DashNLG

Activity: 156

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:28:47 PM

SegSig end date was removed off the roadmap, masternodes development took 18 months which would place PoW2 to be released in June. Ground breaking development does take time.

Walk away and come back around May or you going to drive yourselves crazy.

therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:30:39 PM

I didn't want to post this in the Gulden Announcement page to avoid bias opinions but wanted to know if Gulden is a safe bet compared to other alt coins. The reason I am asking is I noticed there ranking on coinmarketcap is way below other coins that have nothing going for them or is it that the other alt coins are way over priced?

I remember Gulden from 2016 , Gulden is one of the projects that was created few years back and i think its pretty safe . I dont know what are theyr development plan , but i know that Taxi somewhere was accepting gulden as payment option .
alts.inspector

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:00:08 PM

#Gulden Analysis:
https://altsinspector.wordpress.com/2018/03/11/gulden-nlg-analysis/

RSI is showing that the asset is currently oversold.
Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:30:13 AM

I didn't want to post this in the Gulden Announcement page to avoid bias opinions but wanted to know if Gulden is a safe bet compared to other altcoins. The reason I am asking is I noticed there ranking on coinmarketcap is way below other coins that have nothing going for them or is it that the other altcoins are way overpriced?

I remember Gulden from 2016, Gulden is one of the projects that was created a few years back and I think its pretty safe. I don't know what is the development plan, but I know that Taxi somewhere was accepting gulden as a payment option.
No wonder I am so strange to hear the word 'Gulden'. Because I'm still new to Cryptocurrency World. But is the Gulden project to date still in existence and growing? Because if the Taxi accepts payments with Gulden, this means a very good project and has been widely trusted by people.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
PeterPicker

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:47:11 AM

I didn't want to post this in the Gulden Announcement page to avoid bias opinions but wanted to know if Gulden is a safe bet compared to other altcoins. The reason I am asking is I noticed there ranking on coinmarketcap is way below other coins that have nothing going for them or is it that the other altcoins are way overpriced?

I remember Gulden from 2016, Gulden is one of the projects that was created a few years back and I think its pretty safe. I don't know what is the development plan, but I know that Taxi somewhere was accepting gulden as a payment option.
No wonder I am so strange to hear the word 'Gulden'. Because I'm still new to Cryptocurrency World. But is the Gulden project to date still in existence and growing? Because if the Taxi accepts payments with Gulden, this means a very good project and has been widely trusted by people.

I have researched about 25% of the coins that move between top 50 and 200 on CMC. I can't find anything close to the value gulden offers. I won't say more but do your own research. I am convinced the negativity is being fueled on purpose by traders to get in at lower values by instilling fear in the masses.
BioMike
Legendary

Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:22:11 AM

Rijk inspires people:

https://twitter.com/CryptoXL_NL/status/973088370602790912

:-D
KrustyTheClown

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:49:45 AM

Here are four signs that you may be too power hungry:

#1: You Frequently Say I/Me/My

Leaders who’ve gotten carried away with their power drive often sound narcissistic when they speak. Specifically, they use the words “I,” “me” and “my” a lot. They might say things like:

“I believe in this strategy.”
“I think this is the right thing to do.”
“I want you to believe in me.”
“Hop on my back and I’ll carry us across the goal line.”
“This is my team.”
Taken individually, these phrases aren’t necessarily bad. But when said together, or uttered frequently, that’s a lot of I/me/my language. It’s perfectly fine to tell your team “Don’t worry, I got this.” But if you talk about yourself more than other topics, or you regularly make “I” the subject of your sentences, you’re probably too caught-up in getting power for yourself.

Ironically, the best motivational speeches are less about what “I can do for you” and more about “what we can achieve.” The more we talk about “we’re doing this for the customers,” for example, the more everybody in the organization will pitch in. Moving away from “I” and into “we” gains you more power than saying I/me/my, etc.

#2: You Don’t Hear Bad News

Every company is going to have bad news. Whether the issues are big or small, balls will be dropped, customers will be disappointed, and deadlines will be missed. But power-hungry leaders believe that bad news will damage their reputation; so it gets suppressed or denied. And their employees, having received this message loud-and-clear, stop bringing bad news to the power-hungry boss.

Pay attention to whether you get bad news (and how much you get). If the information flow is weak or nonexistent, you may have become too concerned with preserving your reputation and getting power. And while that might seem like a good career move, it’s not. Leaders who know what’s going wrong in their operations (and fix it) generally have a higher career survival rate than those who suppress or deny problems.

#3: You’re Angry When You’re Not In Charge

We’ve all had moments of irritation watching a colleague mangle a presentation. Or mismanage a meeting. We’ve all thought to ourselves ‘I would have done this so much better.’ As long as we’re capable of keeping those thoughts private, and we’re able to silently endure the meeting, we’re okay. It’s when we can’t control our emotions, when irritation turns to anger, that we’ve got a problem.

There are times when we’re going to have to sit quietly and endure a bad presentation or poorly-run meeting. There are times when we’re simply going to have to take turns. But when we’re unable to share, take-turns, or otherwise shut-up for brief periods, that means our power drive is controlling us.

#4: You Distrust Your Employees

A clear sign that you’ve gotten too power-hungry is when you distrust your employees to complete their work properly, or you’re wary of how they’ll represent you in a meeting. This paranoia comes from focusing so intensely on gaining your own power that you see the world as zero-sum and become suspicious of those around you.

And here again is a deep irony. To get significant power, you need people to trust you. And respect you. And even like you. But it’s very hard for others to trust, respect and like you when you’re frequently suspicious of their motives. Your employees and colleagues will feel it if you’re constantly thinking “I better make sure they don’t mess up and do damage to me, so I need to keep a close eye on them.” And when people don’t receive trust, it’s tough for them to give trust.

To reiterate, power is not inherently bad and wanting power does not make you evil. It’s only when we get carried away---when we lose control of our power drive---that we get into trouble. Stay vigilant for these 4 warning signs and develop your power to do good in your organization and the world.
metare

Activity: 93
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:12:57 AM

Krusty aren't you well  Shocked
I normally expect you to fool around and make sarcastic comments but this post was neither of it.
Of course there was this sublte stinging against a specific person but I'm still worried we might lose our clown here.
KrustyTheClown

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:25:17 AM

Krusty aren't you well  Shocked
I normally expect you to fool around and make sarcastic comments but this post was neither of it.
Of course there was this sublte stinging against a specific person but I'm still worried we might lose our clown here.

I left my PC unlocked, my SJW daughter thought it would be funny to reply to the tweet.
Henis

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:45:23 PM

I heard rumors the sneak peak will be out tomorrow from the devs. Time to pump the price as I need to sell some coins and don't want to sell this low.
KrustyTheClown

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:26:04 PM

I heard rumors the sneak peak will be out tomorrow from the devs. Time to pump the price as I need to sell some coins and don't want to sell this low.

Looks like I was in a comatosed state for a year. Any major global events in 2019 I missed out on?
BannedFromSlack

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:24:12 PM

The reason for the low volumes and price is a verbal boycott by many community members that are unhappy with the dishonest updates. The final straw was the sneak previews that was promised by the development team in the last update that has not materialized. The only way we can get Rijk to respond is talking with our wallets because verbal communication does not work without a ban.
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:34:48 PM

The reason for the low volumes and price is a verbal boycott by many community members that are unhappy with the dishonest updates. The final straw was the sneak previews that was promised by the development team in the last update that has not materialized. The only way we can get Rijk to respond is talking with our wallets because verbal communication does not work without a ban.

Dirkeeee

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:18:15 AM

http://www.azquotes.com/picture-quotes/quote-a-real-dictator-usually-isn-t-interested-in-money-or-women-just-pure-power-vladimir-voinovich-110-67-10.jpg

Rijk doesn't have power over the people who sell their coins and set themselves free. It's the wrong business to be in if you looking for absolute power.

Danuberiver

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:42:51 AM

http://www.azquotes.com/picture-quotes/quote-a-real-dictator-usually-isn-t-interested-in-money-or-women-just-pure-power-vladimir-voinovich-110-67-10.jpg

Rijk doesn't have power over the people who sell their coins and set themselves free. It's the wrong business to be in if you looking for absolute power.

gulden community place too much value on development from africa and not going out and talking to people. This is the reason EFL maintains a higher satoshi value then gulden without development because when development is slow the price goes down fast because that is all the gulden community care about.

EFL over 2000 sat
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-EFL

NLG 1000 sat less then EFL
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-NLG
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: