Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:46:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Gulden a good investment?  (Read 250125 times)
008ST

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:49:17 PM

Than just read this TA by Cedric. He predicts re-test of 18ct and is mostly right.

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@tatchcapital/tatch-trading-analysis-nlg-gulden-price-action-recap-2018-week-10

Thanks for sharing. I'm still holding +60K NLG and expect that the price will go up. Why? - A part from the update that is going to be released, this correction happened 6 times. And every time it happened, a new all time high was set after 3,5 months. My advice is to be patient.. and to buy the dips.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheCanadianBach

Activity: 54
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:18:29 PM

I recently broke up with my gf over the price of Gulden. I convinced her to spend our holiday money when the price was over 0.31 on Nocks after a work friend told me about Gulden.

First few days it went well because the price went to 0.39 but after it got to this price it started coming down fast. When the price went below 0.25 she grew distant mentally and two days ago we had a huge fight over this and we ended the relationship. I also took money out of my savings to buy her portion of the gulden at 0.31 rate to try keep the peace but obviously this meant we couldn't go on vocation.

I knew the risks when buying but didn't explain the risks to my gf but on the bright side I got to see her true nature and I am happy we have ended it.

I started buying again to try lower my average because I think this coin does have potential and maybe if she contacts me in two years I will reply with this song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIy3n2b7V9k

You failed investing 101. NEVER spend money you need. But, now you learned the hard way.

I got a whatsapp from my ex gf today telling me I hope the relationship was worth your bad gulden investment (basic translation in summary). Price is bad today , should I buy more to lower my average? The price keeps going down, what do you think is the bottom?

It was a mistake to involve her money , woman prefer safety over risk and cryptos are risky business which is why it's dominated by > 90% males.
BannedFromSlack

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:31:43 PM

Than just read this TA by Cedric. He predicts re-test of 18ct and is mostly right.

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@tatchcapital/tatch-trading-analysis-nlg-gulden-price-action-recap-2018-week-10

I purchased more gulden for the same btc I sold for 2 weeks ago after I was kicked from slack. I must thank Rijk for the extra gulden. The gulden telegram group has restored my faith in gulden, join the telegram group unless you need support from the developers, then join slack.
KrustyTheClown

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:12:05 PM

I recently broke up with my gf over the price of Gulden. I convinced her to spend our holiday money when the price was over 0.31 on Nocks after a work friend told me about Gulden.

First few days it went well because the price went to 0.39 but after it got to this price it started coming down fast. When the price went below 0.25 she grew distant mentally and two days ago we had a huge fight over this and we ended the relationship. I also took money out of my savings to buy her portion of the gulden at 0.31 rate to try keep the peace but obviously this meant we couldn't go on vocation.

I knew the risks when buying but didn't explain the risks to my gf but on the bright side I got to see her true nature and I am happy we have ended it.

I started buying again to try lower my average because I think this coin does have potential and maybe if she contacts me in two years I will reply with this song.

You failed investing 101. NEVER spend money you need. But, now you learned the hard way.

I got a whatsapp from my ex gf today telling me I hope the relationship was worth your bad gulden investment (basic translation in summary). Price is bad today , should I buy more to lower my average? The price keeps going down, what do you think is the bottom?

She wants you back, reply to her and say you got more gulden and expect a booty call right after
Sugaman

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:34:37 PM

It was a mistake to involve her money , woman prefer safety over risk and cryptos are risky business which is why it's dominated by > 90% males.

I sold the rest of my coins earlier this week when there was no sneak peak promised by the devs. I have become too dissatisfied with the delays.

Farewell Gulden community and hope the devs deliver on something in the future as your patience deserve some reward. I have run out of it.
TomPetty

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:06:05 PM

All of the negativity about the delays, you should watch this video about kingdom come. Give the gulden devs a bit more time, they will deliver as they have in the past!

https://youtu.be/JoYcxYz_kwk?t=309
Danuberiver

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:18:58 PM

Rijk was warned to merge with EFL because Gulden supply is too much for NL.

EFL does not focus on development but people and investors. By having halving EFL maintains a high sat value as investors know the EFL becomes more scarce.

With gulden when there is no development the sat price will go under fast and long gaps in development shows the price collapse like it does today.

666#666

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:12:12 AM

Look that gulden is the sort of coin that has some huge pumps and after that it is pulling out all the stops down, what does it mean? On the off chance that this will proceed and gulden won't get its value stable it won't hit another ath in future imo.
The Fraction

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:17:53 AM

If you believe (like me) that nearly all crypto will hit a new ATH, Gulden would result in a min profit of 500% if you buy at these prices. Glad I sold most of my stack at 30ct, buying again now.
Dirkeeee

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:01:24 AM

The team need to reveal the sneak peak before the telegram group adds support to Gulden, there is a lot of fear that something horrible has gone wrong with the development process since last year August. No written updates will help, we want to see visuals and real proof.
JwJimJim

Activity: 146

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:37:14 AM

The team need to reveal the sneak peak before the telegram group adds support to Gulden, there is a lot of fear that something horrible has gone wrong with the development process since last year August. No written updates will help, we want to see visuals and real proof.

Have a look here. Delay tactics proven and market is telling the developers what people want. The silent majority is agreeing with us!

Looking foreward to the “Sneak Peaks” of the new wallets. Hopefully we will see some next week! 🎉🚀

Are the "Sneak Peaks" coming end of March, with written update end of April, more sneak peaks end of May, another written update end of June?

You can stop second guessing. Let the Dutch handle this. Pow2 and Segsig are real!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfa8fC93Pds

This update was a repeat of the previous ones. False hope for the fanboys. A lot of dumping to take place by Friday if no sneak peaks.
You can't say soon and take two weeks to present it to the community.

No one is buying what they selling.
CryptoObserver

Activity: 91
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:02:37 AM

Have a look here. Delay tactics proven and market is telling the developers what people want. The silent majority is agreeing with us!

Looking foreward to the “Sneak Peaks” of the new wallets. Hopefully we will see some next week! 🎉🚀

Are the "Sneak Peaks" coming end of March, with written update end of April, more sneak peaks end of May, another written update end of June?

You can stop second guessing. Let the Dutch handle this. Pow2 and Segsig are real!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfa8fC93Pds

This update was a repeat of the previous ones. False hope for the fanboys. A lot of dumping to take place by Friday if no sneak peaks.
You can't say soon and take two weeks to present it to the community.

No one is buying what they selling.

Rijk has said many times he does not care about the price, pushing the coin to 100 sat to make a statement is not going to work with Rijk. You will only be hurting the coin and not Rijk, slack users must ask him when is the sneak peak coming and do it in private.
BioMike
Legendary

Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:34:52 AM

Did you actually read what I said? Got money to spare? Maybe pay back the debt to your ex first.
008ST

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:54:44 AM

Did you actually read what I said? Got money to spare? Maybe pay back the debt to your ex first.

I would suggest to wait... selling now is bad. You will regret if the price will increase!
Henis

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:01:51 AM

He did buy his gfs coins , check the bolded part. Still shit for him, price is down more then 70%.
BioMike
Legendary

Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:14:40 AM

He did buy his gfs coins , check the bolded part. Still shit for him, price is down more then 70%.

That bold part was what I added. He took money that he wasn't supposed to use for buying cryptos, now he asks if he should pour more money into it (which he clearly hasn't got, because that got him in that problem in the first place).
BBold

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:54:57 PM

That bold part was what I added. He took money that he wasn't supposed to use for buying cryptos, now he asks if he should pour more money into it (which he clearly hasn't got, because that got him in that problem in the first place).

I purchased more coins today, I am single and don't care , I get to do what I want without any handcuffs and responsibility, if this goes to 0 then I made a mistake but no one got rich by not taking risks.

The problem that broke the relationship was that we decided to use Euros we were going to use for a vacation. Sacrifice a year but was planning to keep the Gulden for 5 years at least.

Then when the price collapsed my ex gf thought it was a bad decision and that she wants someone more responsible with money.

Now I am going to put everything into this coin and double down.

PeterPicker

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:08:14 PM

I purchased more coins today, I am single and don't care , I get to do what I want without any handcuffs and responsibility, if this goes to 0 then I made a mistake but no one got rich by not taking risks.

The problem that broke the relationship was that we decided to use Euros we were going to use for a vacation. Sacrifice a year but was planning to keep the Gulden for 5 years at least.

Then when the price collapsed my ex gf thought it was a bad decision and that she wants someone more responsible with money.

Now I am going to put everything into this coin and double down.

You made a good decision to buy coins today, I don't see Gulden going any lower then $0.8 , I am up to 153k , couldn't resist the drop.

We all have to excersise patience and wait for witnessing.
respectmyauthority

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:34:44 PM

Witness will be a game changer for gulden... anxiously awaiting its release
KrustyTheClown

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:00:04 PM

Witness will be a game changer for gulden... anxiously awaiting its release

For those lucky enough to still be alive for it's release.
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: