Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:19:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Gulden a good investment?  (Read 250125 times)
pijpenstelen

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 03:57:24 PM

It was a nice run Gulden but we all know the roadmap was always fake to cause a pump. You did a couple easy updates and it worked well so congratulations to the team for making the bagholders rich.
Price is plummeting as the bagholders also realise 1.6.0 is horse shit!

Danslip is a known troll who wants to create fear to get cheaper coins. This is the one team in crypto that has never lied and always delivered on projects, you will eat your words again!

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
  ▄███▀    ▄▄▄████▄▄    ▀████ 
 ▐███     ██████████▀     ███▌
 ███▌    ██████▀▀        ▄███▌
▐███    ▐████▄      ▄▄▄██████▌
▐███▌  ▄████████▄▄██████████▀
 ████████▀█████████████▀▀▀    
  ████▌    ▀▀██████▀▀      ▄▄
   ▀████▄              ▄▄████▌
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████   READ OUR WHITEPAPER   ██████████
CREATE YOUR DECENTRALIZED LIFE
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
  ▄███▀    ▄▄▄████▄▄    ▀████ 
 ▐███     ██████████▀     ███▌
 ███▌    ██████▀▀        ▄███▌
▐███    ▐████▄      ▄▄▄██████▌
▐███▌  ▄████████▄▄██████████▀
 ████████▀█████████████▀▀▀    
  ████▌    ▀▀██████▀▀      ▄▄
   ▀████▄              ▄▄████▌
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 04:15:58 PM

I still own a few Gulden which I bought long ago. I depreciated it because I never thought the coin will break through. If I look at the current market cap I was wrong. I did not follow the developments. What has caused this massive price explosion?

I can still kick myself for dumping under 1000sat which was still 220% profit for me at the time. My only hope is that 1.6.0 keeps being delayed and the price continues to fall below 5000sat.

My first purchases in 2014 is up more then 15 times in Euro value. I am not complaining, Gulden has been a bagholders dream. I bought again at 940 over the weekend and it's at 975 today.

Above was my last purchase which I thought was a high amount to pay at the time but I took the risk, this is still 600% increase for me and I am not selling. The coin spiked too quickly like it did in 2014 but today those people who bought at the peak in 2014 are also up 5 times.

The same will go for those who bought at 13000 , the coins price will beat this and go much higher in the future.

The team has always delivered and this is why the price is more then 1200% up from the beginning of September.

I will thank LTEX and Biomike if they keep helping to push the price lower. I don't want to pay more then 3k sat per coin and I will be getting back in at 300 % loss at that price. I can't pay these prices it does not make sense to me.
Svener

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 04:56:13 PM

Since the official thread is locked I have no choice but to post in this cestpit of a ANN.

I heard a rumor from a friend on slack the team might be starting a fresh Gulden to get rid of the people doing damage to the currency. Having been around from the start there has been animosity between some of the large early investors and the development team. Which is a shame because Gulden has so much potential but is trapped in a power struggle.

I can't blame the team for thinking of going this route and exchanging coins of holders that have best intentions for the coin and letting those who want to run Gulden take over, I am letting the Gulden team know I will be more then happy to swap my Gulden for whatever coin you decide to start over with.

TamiLee

Activity: 637

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 05:27:07 PM

Since the official thread is locked I have no choice but to post in this cestpit of a ANN.

I heard a rumor from a friend on slack the team might be starting a fresh Gulden to get rid of the people doing damage to the currency. Having been around from the start there has been animosity between some of the large early investors and the development team. Which is a shame because Gulden has so much potential but is trapped in a power struggle.

I can't blame the team for thinking of going this route and exchanging coins of holders that have best intentions for the coin and letting those who want to run Gulden take over, I am letting the Gulden team know I will be more then happy to swap my Gulden for whatever coin you decide to start over with.

I would be fine with this but the code for 1.6.0 must be released with new coin and not this one. Why handover innovation to investors?

How will coin swap work and will it be 1 to 1 ratio?
DGBforver

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 06:32:37 PM

I would be fine with this but the code for 1.6.0 must be released with new coin and not this one. Why handover innovation to investors?

How will coin swap work and will it be 1 to 1 ratio?

1.6.0 is as real as the Easter bunny. Notice  none of these testers can confirm the update exists, no updates on the github to be seen. You all been bluffed.

Glen Hoddle

Activity: 418
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 07:30:01 PM

I'm not even going to bother with the usual trolls who spout garbage that is beyond laughable but Svener? Seriously?

You heard a 'rumour' from a 'friend' that the team 'might' be starting a fresh Gulden.

Even if the above were true, which it 100% isn't by the way, writing about such hearsay on here is fud plain and simple.
blackhawk101

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 07:35:21 PM

More people deciding to unlulde aan de Gulden?
Svener

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 07:38:40 PM

I'm not even going to bother with the usual trolls who spout garbage that is beyond laughable but Svener? Seriously?

You heard a 'rumour' from a 'friend' that the team 'might' be starting a fresh Gulden.

Even if the above were true, which it 100% isn't by the way, writing about such hearsay on here is fud plain and simple.

I was about to post that my statement was false but I sure wish it was something the team would do. Glen how do you think Gulden is going to rise with people like 24kilo, LTEX and Biomike. They will punish the price every chance they get.

These guys hate and I mean hate the Gulden team.
Frais

Activity: 246

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 07:45:39 PM

I was about to post that my statement was false but I sure wish it was something the team would do. Glen how do you think Gulden is going to rise with people like 24kilo, LTEX and Biomike. They will punish the price every chance they get.

O wow.. since when you've joined the FUD team? Please get your facts straight.
Svener

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 07:51:51 PM

My facts? You don't know the history of Gulden.
Frais

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 07:53:40 PM

Haha.. I know it very well, been there since the beginning, experienced all the situations you are referring to  Wink
Svener

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 07:56:34 PM

Haha.. I know it very well, been there since the beginning, experienced all the situations you are referring to  Wink

Then you should know a fresh start without the circle jerk would be a better coin.
Frais

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 07:59:42 PM

Then you should know a fresh start without the circle jerk would be a better coin.

You are exaggerating. Both LTEX and Biomike don't hate Gulden at all. There're some foreign NLG users who were in the coin for only the money, but that's a minority.
Svener

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 08:09:32 PM

Haha.. I know it very well, been there since the beginning, experienced all the situations you are referring to  Wink

You are exaggerating. Both LTEX and Biomike don't hate Gulden at all. There're some foreign NLG users who were in the coin for only the money, but that's a minority.

The 4 million tower on bittrex was dumped onto the market as the price was rising, this was LTEX because he placed 2 million on 1680 when the 4 million tower was only one above 2 million. This is the same person that told strataghyst, ontopicplease, the criptoe team,biomike to place as many sales at 1680 because LTEX didn't get his way.

I have a photographic memory so don't try and say otherwise.
Frais

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 08:16:49 PM

Haha.. I know it very well, been there since the beginning, experienced all the situations you are referring to  Wink

The 4 million tower on bittrex was dumped onto the market as the price was rising, this was LTEX because he placed 2 million on 1680 when the 4 million tower was only one above 2 million. This is the same person that told strataghyst, ontopicplease, the criptoe team,biomike to place as many sales at 1680 because LTEX didn't get his way.

You are guessing. The 1680 sell wall you are referring to was setup a year ago, I know exactly who put this wall up, I was one of the 3 wall builders. Most of the names you mention weren't involved. And guess what, the majority of that sell wall is in a safe cold storage, far away from Bittrex.
Svener

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 08:22:37 PM

You are guessing. The 1680 sell wall you are referring to was setup a year ago, I know exactly who put this wall up, I was one of the 3 wall builders. Most of the names you mention weren't involved. And guess what, the majority of that sell wall is in a safe cold storage, far away from Bittrex.

The 1680 wall was put up less then a month ago, a new one. That 4 million tower dumped twice to cause panic.
The 1680 wall from a year ago is my proof that it was LTEX.
Svener

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 08:29:10 PM

I am going to setup a poll to see who would be interested in a swap idea for a new coin. My proposal is then to handover Gulden to LTEX, Biomike and Frais who is part of the same team. This is what you guys dream of every night. The current team can then decide if they would be interested. This will make everyone happy and only solution I can think of.
Frais

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 08:30:26 PM

The 1680 wall was put up less then a month ago, a new one. That 4 million tower dumped twice to cause panic.

Then your knowledge about the history of NLG and its users isn't as good as you think it is. What explains your ignorant posts.
Svener

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 08:35:01 PM

Then your knowledge about the history of NLG and its users isn't as good as you think it is. What explains your ignorant posts.

You added to the sell wall Sad , you sided with LTEX against the current team.

Do you understand the situation is not good?
Frais

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 08:41:59 PM

You added to the sell wall Sad , you sided with LTEX against the current team.

Yup.. in our opinion we had some good reasons for that (as posted in the nlg thread that time). The sell wall existed only for a day..

Welcome to the real world, where you don't agree all the time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: