Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:20:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Gulden a good investment?  (Read 250125 times)
Rubico

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 11:00:57 AM

What price is good to get this coin @? Am I too late to the party?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Litesire

Activity: 458
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 12:04:19 PM

When it goes under $7million in marketcap I personally think is a good entry point if you planning to buy btc to buy Gulden on bittrex.

donnatello

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 06:41:57 PM

When it goes under $7million in marketcap I personally think is a good entry point if you planning to buy btc to buy Gulden on bittrex.

Scratch the surface of this coin and you will find half-truths and hype.
TamiLee

Activity: 637

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 06:46:43 AM

This coin doesn't have enough hype and no news from the devs in 2 months. Is everything going ok?
RodgerRabbit

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 10:26:52 AM

This coin doesn't have enough hype and no news from the devs in 2 months. Is everything going ok?

The team is constantly communicating on slack. You guys should not be getting your information from bitcointalk anymore.
donnatello

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 02:11:21 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2017, 03:06:40 PM by donnatello

The team is constantly communicating on slack. You guys should not be getting your information from bitcointalk anymore.

Damn their slack. I was kicked out for pointing out irregularities in their spin. My Dutch friends are all very polite. But shockingly,  the Dutch devs and fanboys on their slack were pouncing on everything that did not sit with their lies. Bloody dev cats don't have a taste for inconvenient truths and when they run out of spin, out you go.

Note to devs: Fuck You, Rijk and gang. You want to be rude to me even when I tried to be cordial? Yeah, you really pissed me off. Do you have the courage to peddle your lies here? I'll shoot them all down here if I have to, even if my holdings hurt.
donnatello

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 03:08:02 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2017, 03:54:28 PM by donnatello

Damn their slack. I was kicked out for pointing out irregularities in their spin. My Dutch friends are all very polite. But shockingly,  the Dutch devs and fanboys on their slack were pouncing on everything that did not sit with their lies. Bloody dev cats don't have a taste for inconvenient truths and when they run out of spin, out you go.

Note to devs: Fuck You, Rijk and gang. You want to be rude to me even when I tried to be cordial? Yeah, you really piss me off. I'll campaign against your flat out lies here if I have to, even if my holdings hurt.

Tell us what happened for future ammunition against Rijk and gang. What irregularities did you find?

It's between me and those pussies. If they push me over the edge here, I'd do it.

If you must know, get on their slack and probe around and ask why their publicity materials don't match with reality. You'd be insulted and kicked out before long.
Gliassa

Activity: 102

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 12:27:43 AM

It is/ was a good investment when we the price was low.
At this price I find it very risky to buy. But I have to say the dev. team did work on the project and that's good.
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 03:32:57 AM

Note to devs: Fuck You, Rijk and gang. You want to be rude to me even when I tried to be cordial? Yeah, you really piss me off. I'll campaign against your flat out lies here if I have to, even if my holdings hurt.

Tell us what happened for future ammunition against Rijk and gang. What irregularities did you find?

It's between me and those pussies. If they push me over the edge here, I'd do it.

If you must know, get on their slack and probe around and ask why their publicity materials don't match with reality. You'd be insulted and kicked out before long.

They don't post on here anymore because of the trolling abuse they have had to endure since the coin started. Their tolerance for trash talk will be thin. Rijk has been involved in fights since the coin started but the devs have always delivered on their projects. I mainly wait for updates on the blog post since they locked down the official Ann . Hoping to see a update soon as were promised faster development.
TomPetty

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 06:50:07 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2017, 07:18:40 AM by TomPetty

They don't post on here anymore because of the trolling abuse they have had to endure since the coin started. Their tolerance for trash talk will be thin. Rijk has been involved in fights since the coin started but the devs have always delivered on their projects. I mainly wait for updates on the blog post since they locked down the official Ann . Hoping to see a update soon as were promised faster development.

In my country we call people like donnatello part of the regressive left, they insult with no logic or reasoning. The language displayed by this person in his posts here already sums him up.
donnatello

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 07:22:44 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2017, 07:41:29 AM by donnatello

In my country we call people like donnatello part of the regressive left, they insult with no logic or reasoning. The language displayed by this person in his posts here already sums him up.

You are probably one of those rude shills in the slack shouting me down and trolling me at every turn. If so, you want to engage in substantive issues here? It will not look good for your coin. Here you can't kick me out when you run out of things to say and your trash talk will backfire.

If not, mind your own fucking business, whatever country you claim to represent. Calling me left is so laughably lame.
TomPetty

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 07:36:42 AM

You are probably one of those rude shills in the slack shouting me down and trolling me at every turn. If so, you want to engage in substantive issues here? It will not look good for your coin. Here you can't kick me out when you run out of things to say and your trash talk will backfire.

If not, mind your own fucking business, whatever country you claim to represent.

I don't do slack but you do seem quite aggressive in your tone, maybe your reactions were over the top? They claim over 2000 users on their slack but you the first to complain about being kicked out? 
donnatello

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 07:46:33 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2017, 07:57:52 AM by donnatello

I don't do slack but you do seem quite aggressive in your tone, maybe your reactions were over the top? They claim over 2000 users on their slack but you the first to complain about being kicked out?  

1. Since it's not your business or experience, GTFO.

2. I'm the first to complain about being kicked out? LOL. Put on your reading glasses.

3. On the slack, Rijk boasted that he had to kick out thousands of trolls. Sure, maybe there are a lot of trolls. But if you hang out on slack (which you say you don't) you would know that any inconvenient observation or question is pounced on, no matter how polite or innocent. It's like a fucking Church of Rijk Plasman in there.
Dashltc

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 07:59:12 AM

2. I'm the first to complain about being kicked out? LOL. Put on your reading glasses.

3. On the slack, Rijk boasted that he had to kick out thousands of trolls. Sure, maybe there are a lot of trolls. But if you hang out on slack (which you say you don't) you would know that any inconvenient observation or question is pounced on, no matter how polite or innocent. It's like a fucking alternate reality in there.

Look mate you have the option not to invest in Gulden, if you don't like the dictatorial style of Gulden there is plenty other coins like Dash that allow freedom of speech.
donnatello

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 08:01:40 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2017, 08:11:49 AM by donnatello

3. On the slack, Rijk boasted that he had to kick out thousands of trolls. Sure, maybe there are a lot of trolls. But if you hang out on slack (which you say you don't) you would know that any inconvenient observation or question is pounced on, no matter how polite or innocent. It's like a fucking alternate reality in there.

Look mate you have the option not to invest in Gulden, if you don't like the dictatorial style of Gulden there is plenty other coins like Dash that allow freedom of speech.

I know my rights. It's not the style I'm alerting people to, but the lack of substance. Get on slack and find out for yourself how much you can trust their "information".
Dashltc

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 08:18:46 AM

I know my rights. It's not the style I'm alerting people to, but the lack of substance. Get on slack and find out for yourself how much you can trust their "information".

I invest in Gulden and I think it's only fair to us on this forum that we hear which topics you were booted for and where the lack of substance came from or most of us will treat this as knee jerk reaction to being booted.
SuperOrca

Activity: 188

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 09:21:50 AM

You want them to listen, then speak with your wallet. Put a large sell wall at 1700 and say why you have a problem with them. This will force the price down
TamiLee

Activity: 637

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 11:16:27 AM

Why not go apologize to them and ask them to let you back into slack?
donnatello

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 11:56:40 AM

Why not go apologize to them and ask them to let you back into slack?

Are you shilling too, TamiLee? I expected better.
donnatello

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 12:01:04 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2017, 12:14:51 PM by donnatello

I invest in Gulden and I think it's only fair to us on this forum that we hear which topics you were booted for and where the lack of substance came from or most of us will treat this as knee jerk reaction to being booted.

If dirt is what you want, feel free to get on the slack yourself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: