Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:44:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Gulden a good investment?  (Read 250128 times)
SuperOrca

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:50:17 PM

I hear some frustrated people not selling at 0.12 this probably means that you will sell if it sees those prices again. Therefore prices above 0.12 for this years is looking grim

Poloniex have also stopped adding coins which was the only hope of a higher price. Every coin is skyrocketing while Gulden is glued to a elevator on the way to the ground floor.
donnatello

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:01:48 PM

I hear some frustrated people not selling at 0.12 this probably means that you will sell if it sees those prices again. Therefore prices above 0.12 for this years is looking grim

Poloniex have also stopped adding coins which was the only hope of a higher price. Every coin is skyrocketing while Gulden is glued to a elevator on the way to the ground floor.

Price is stable. Not good, not bad. Time will tell if the devs do the right thing.
nomar86

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:29:27 PM

Gulden was mentioned today on national TV on a news item about bitcoin... its getting more mainstream;
https://www.rtlnieuws.nl/editienl/laatste-videos-editienl/wat-heb-jij-nog-geen-bitcoins
BioMike
Legendary

Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:15:06 PM

I you have to much critic on the coin or Rijk he bans you. I also notice the 4 to 8 users always say its a good time to buy the gulden to the new users. Why.. the devs need to get paid...

What makes you think they are paid with NLG? They collected a few hundred BTC last year... for development. Or do you mean that they already burned through that?
BioMike
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:26:02 PM

The value of Gulden is determined by the demand for Gulden, as with gold or silver. Prices can go up or down, but the Gulden average increases. In 2016 the value of Gulden has increased by more than 100%.
Does Gulden's future matter? Its profits continue to be born. I do not have much information about it so I do not want to risk it.

Yes, but so it goes with every coin that has development. BTC more than 1000% value increase, many other coins >200% value increase... and the value increase on NLG is mostly due to BTC going up. If you look at the very long term trend line... NLG is almost bumping against it. That trend line should be somewhere around 1800 sat.

NLG biggest problem is currently the price increase of BTC... let's hope those EUR exchanges are here soon, so it can be decoupled from BTC.
RodgerRabbit

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:10:06 PM

You people do realise that in the top 100 on coinmarketcap over 65 coins are non minable aka 100% premined ICOs with the majority having been added in the last 2 to 3 months.

It's the best scam out there. Own 99% of the coins and push the price to any level you want without having to worry about dumping. Once enough coins get dumped on the exchanges those ICOs will be left for dead and many more will start up.

Coinmarketcap is the last place you should be looking at for a source of truth on a currencies real performance and usage.
altcoinsrule

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:48:35 AM

The value of Gulden is determined by the demand for Gulden, as with gold or silver. Prices can go up or down, but the Gulden average increases. In 2016 the value of Gulden has increased by more than 100%.
Does Gulden's future matter? Its profits continue to be born. I do not have much information about it so I do not want to risk it.

Yes, but so it goes with every coin that has development. BTC more than 1000% value increase, many other coins >200% value increase... and the value increase on NLG is mostly due to BTC going up. If you look at the very long term trend line... NLG is almost bumping against it. That trend line should be somewhere around 1800 sat.

NLG biggest problem is currently the price increase of BTC... let's hope those EUR exchanges are here soon, so it can be decoupled from BTC.

The thing is that if you read the gulden slack everybody is buying the Gulden, nobody says the sell. if that is so the price would be a lot higher if everybody holds there gulden.

DashNLG

The troll who said the had 60000 gulden owners is...Rijk plasman on Gulden slack.
BioMike
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:28:23 AM

The thing is that if you read the gulden slack everybody is buying the Gulden, nobody says the sell. if that is so the price would be a lot higher if everybody holds there gulden.

DashNLG

The troll who said the had 60000 gulden owners is...Rijk plasman on Gulden slack.

I've been in the Slack in the past... and left. Most users there are not traders, just people who put all their money into NLG and HODL, which is a poor strategy to build value into a coin (which is what most users there want).

As for the 60000 gulden owners, I think they claim that many users on their Slack (and not actual users), but most of those accounts are from people who visited for a short time and left again, or double accounts.
altcoinsrule

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:38:07 AM

DashNLG

I've been in the Slack in the past... and left. Most users there are not traders, just people who put all their money into NLG and HODL, which is a poor strategy to build value into a coin (which is what most users there want).

As for the 60000 gulden owners, I think they claim that many users on their Slack (and not actual users), but most of those accounts are from people who visited for a short time and left again, or double accounts.

You got a point there. but really how many users who have coins and are there in for the long run. Most of them buy a coin  hope for a rise(big one)and HODL.
JwJimJim

Activity: 146
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:46:04 AM

DashNLG

You got a point there. but really how many users who have coins and are there in for the long run. Most of them buy a coin  hope for a rise(big one)and HODL.

Most of the dumping is because traders know the development of PoW2 and SegSig is going to take another year. It's already 2 and half year project for PoW2, it will take another year to finish. There will be another 10 Android and iOS releases as an excuse for the delay in PoW2.
The new Euro exchanges might help this coin.
Zonefan

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:57:03 AM

DashNLG

20 000 users is closer to the truth, this is a good number compared to 2 years ago.
Marstrand

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:47:05 AM

You got a point there. but really how many users who have coins and are there in for the long run. Most of them buy a coin  hope for a rise(big one)and HODL.

Most HODLers are from 2014 they already have a certain profit but they hope this will be the next bitcoin 2.0. In other words there is a group of people who missed the boat for 2009 bitcoin prices but hope they get another chance with this coin

FUD squad
DashNLG

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:07:18 AM

Most HODLers are from 2014 they already have a certain profit but they hope this will be the next bitcoin 2.0. In other words there is a group of people who missed the boat for 2009 bitcoin prices but hope they get another chance with this coin

It will go to 1 billion marketcap if PoW2 and SegSig is being developed. It will be the best developed crypto by far and this is coming from someone who has a much larger stake in Dash, however PoW2 and SegSig is still fantasy and conjecture. A whitepaper does not mean the development is possible, it could be impossible but in theory it looks good. Has any testing been done by users outside the development team?
Marstrand

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:45:55 AM

It will go to 1 billion marketcap if PoW2 and SegSig is being developed. It will be the best developed crypto by far and this is coming from someone who has a much larger stake in Dash, however PoW2 and SegSig is still fantasy and conjecture. A whitepaper does not mean the development is possible, it could be impossible but in theory it looks good. Has any testing been done by users outside the development team?

Nah, it's not a fantasy. It will be rolled out this month and it will be fully active by end of this year cause it needs to go in phases.
Even with this development rolled out it doesn't mean jackshi. The no1 rule of any currency is that it need to be accepted. currently it's not accepted by crypto (investors) and it's by far not accepted by normal people. This is something time will tell

FUD squad
pijpenstelen

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:16:15 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2017, 09:23:16 PM by pijpenstelen

SDR , the new global currency to replace the USD will be blockchain based. The bankers and elites already own most of the bitcoin and ETH which will be used to purchase ACCoin on the ACChain which will be the SDR-related world currency that will allow the international banking elite to
digitize every tangible asset on earth.

The current monetary system failed in 2008 and it's on life support and this will be the replacement.  Bitcoin and ETH prices will go a lot higher as they will be able to purchase from ACCoin.
As far as I am concerned both bitcoin and ETH are already compromised , however I expect prices of both to go much higher until the transfer of wealth takes place to the new currency controlled by the central banking elite.

Gulden will be the currency for the people and we need to support Malcolm and the team to make Gulden better then the coins the bankers are supporting. It won't be easy because Gulden doesn't have the resources to compete.

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
  ▄███▀    ▄▄▄████▄▄    ▀████ 
 ▐███     ██████████▀     ███▌
 ███▌    ██████▀▀        ▄███▌
▐███    ▐████▄      ▄▄▄██████▌
▐███▌  ▄████████▄▄██████████▀
 ████████▀█████████████▀▀▀    
  ████▌    ▀▀██████▀▀      ▄▄
   ▀████▄              ▄▄████▌
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████   READ OUR WHITEPAPER   ██████████
CREATE YOUR DECENTRALIZED LIFE
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
  ▄███▀    ▄▄▄████▄▄    ▀████ 
 ▐███     ██████████▀     ███▌
 ███▌    ██████▀▀        ▄███▌
▐███    ▐████▄      ▄▄▄██████▌
▐███▌  ▄████████▄▄██████████▀
 ████████▀█████████████▀▀▀    
  ████▌    ▀▀██████▀▀      ▄▄
   ▀████▄              ▄▄████▌
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:57:11 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com/2 , placed 103 Sad

Can Gulden recover from this devastation on coinmarketcap?
DGBforver

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:05:40 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com/2 , placed 103 Sad

Can Gulden recover from this devastation on coinmarketcap?

Sold this shit for a loss, once it goes out of the top 100 its over for this coin or any coin.

Svener

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:56:29 PM

Nah, it's not a fantasy. It will be rolled out this month and it will be fully active by end of this year cause it needs to go in phases.
Even with this development rolled out it doesn't mean jackshi. The no1 rule of any currency is that it need to be accepted. currently it's not accepted by crypto (investors) and it's by far not accepted by normal people. This is something time will tell

After this update if so called crypto investors are still investing in hype and not real development then shame on them. Like a article I read on cointelegraph about a month ago, ICOs are killing off innovation because the financial incentives to innovate are not there when coins can just start off in the top 50 on coinmarketcap.

Crypto investors only care about the bottomline and not about the future of crypto , if they did and all things were equal and fair Gulden would be top 10.

Marstrand

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:22:42 AM

Crypto investors only care about the bottomline and not about the future of crypto.

Exactly this

FUD squad
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:59:21 AM

DashNLG

That's weird. If they are buying coins they should know how to trade otherwise they are never going to enjoy any big profit. I am so shocked better keep investing and holding shit coins. As far as gluden is concerned, it is almost dead now and it is wastage of money to invest into this coin.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: