Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:18:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Gulden a good investment?  (Read 250128 times)
numroe

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:18:27 PM

if it is hard to pump, it will most likely take a long time before we actually reach this 1 eur value. 10 eur even much longer. need a lot of people to join or a bunch of epic whales. or just be patient Wink
A steady rise would be nice. The EUR exchanges should at least reduce pump speed and slow dumping.

Of course Gulden 2.0 with the witness reward should slow short term profiting.

If I was a crypto day trader then I'd stay away from Gulden.

Funny thing is how the day traders think they are helping currency holders by pumping it.  That attitude tells me they have no real belief in the technology long term. Cryptos or used cars, it'd make no difference. Just buy and sell.

I still believe Gulden is a sleeper and could be one of the 1% of altcoins which actually go the distance.
Sugaman

Activity: 72

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:12:40 PM

I read the bitcoin price is rocketing because of the Hard fork called bitcoin gold and you can get as much bitcoin gold as you have bitcoin. Gulden has to suffer another 10 days before bitcoin dumps , not sure if traders will dump before the fork or after the fork.
Myraidcoins

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:26:05 PM

I read the bitcoin price is rocketing because of the Hard fork called bitcoin gold and you can get as much bitcoin gold as you have bitcoin. Gulden has to suffer another 10 days before bitcoin dumps , not sure if traders will dump before the fork or after the fork.

if your willing to gamble in 8-9 days time should be the bottom for Gulden.
BioMike
Legendary

Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:33:09 PM

Yeah, but that effect is also wearing off again (people who think to profit from this already bought in, and have few funds left). Those people expect that Bitcoin Gold will react the same as Bitcoin Cash, but I don't believe that. Bitcoin Cash has some credit that it solved a problem with Bitcoin. Bitcoin Gold is just a quick money grab attempt, if you're quick enough you can profit from it, but many will loose money with it.
CryptoObserver

Activity: 91
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:58:30 PM

Yeah, but that effect is also wearing off again (people who think to profit from this already bought in, and have few funds left). Those people expect that Bitcoin Gold will react the same as Bitcoin Cash, but I don't believe that. Bitcoin Cash has some credit that it solved a problem with Bitcoin. Bitcoin Gold is just a quick money grab attempt, if you're quick enough you can profit from it, but many will loose money with it.

Yes, savvy traders will dump bitcoin before the fork because bitcoin gold will not be another bitcoin cash. Traders still have until next week to pick up cheap Gulden SO PLEASE don't pump the price , there is traders that will sell Gulden at any amount to hold bitcoin before the fork.
DashNLG

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:36:56 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2017, 03:31:46 PM by DashNLG

Agree with Biomike, non traders are piling into bitcoin expecting a repeat of Bitcoin Cash. Real traders know better.  Wink
Jean.Luc

Activity: 408
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:02:14 PM

Yep, proffesional traders will go for real profit, so sell btc high before 24th and buy alts low. This way they secure a double profit, instead of gambling on unknown future btg price. 🤘
Luuk

Activity: 142

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:31:46 AM

Yes, savvy traders will dump bitcoin before the fork because bitcoin gold will not be another bitcoin cash. Traders still have until next week to pick up cheap Gulden SO PLEASE don't pump the price , there is traders that will sell Gulden at any amount to hold bitcoin before the fork.

Will we get one more Gulden dump before the bitcoin Hard Fork? Would like to get some more long term purchases below 1700 sats
shawn995

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:13:28 PM

Has gulden been removed off coinmarketcap? I can't see it in the top 100?

Gulden has been slam dunked onto page 2, not enough investment or Poloniex to stay in the top 100.
Gulden is a nice investment though they've been around long enough to let people know that they have the skills to stay active within the crypto community.

In the past many people will doing their investment in golds but now the world become very develop and there is a lot of sources came in the field for investment like bitcoin which give us more profit then gold very easily and other facilities.
CryptoObserver

Activity: 91
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:05:42 AM

Has gulden been removed off coinmarketcap? I can't see it in the top 100?

Gulden has been slam dunked onto page 2, not enough investment or Poloniex to stay in the top 100.
Gulden is a nice investment though they've been around long enough to let people know that they have the skills to stay active within the crypto community.

In the past many people will doing their investment in golds but now the world become very develop and there is a lot of sources came in the field for investment like bitcoin which give us more profit then gold very easily and other facilities.

The sad truth is the public is being con'd into buying these ICOs that have a marketcap above $50 million and they have done nothing besides marketing. There is 2 choices here, Gulden is extremely undervalued or everything else in the top 100 is way overvalued.
1 example +- 10 coins have a iOS wallet in the App store, all those coins are in the top 50 and Gulden is outside the top 100.

DashNLG

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:57:09 AM

Will we get one more Gulden dump before the bitcoin Hard Fork? Would like to get some more long term purchases below 1700 sats

Bitcoin price should peak sometime this week as we are 8 days from the Bitcoin Gold hardfork, if you are planning to get back into Gulden you still have a few more days.
Advice is to buy bitcoin now, put a low buy order between 1400 and 1600 and wait for a desperate trader to dump when bitcoin goes over $6000. There will also be a window of about 1hr where Gulden will drop to $7 when bitcoin is dumped and Gulden price has not reacted.
HertzCoin

Activity: 239

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:59:20 AM

who is still investing in Gulden?
how tight is it connected with BTC?
BTC is growing all the week long...
DashNLG

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:06:37 AM

who is still investing in Gulden?
how tight is it connected with BTC?
BTC is growing all the week long...

No rich investors but the development team is definitely top 5.
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:11:46 AM

What's Gulden's unique selling point though? Is there anything BTC or one of the other major currencies can't do?
a few things come to mind.
check this out for a quick comparison: https://dev.gulden.com/
besides that.. Gulden is on a EUR - NLG exchange (nocks)
companies are accepting Gulden in Holland. Those may have not supported Bitcoin or any other crypto at first.
you can use Gulden to purchase at places that accept Bitcoin. Gulden will then automatically be exchanged to BTC. obviously that's not an advantage over BTC but it does bring an advantage over most other altcoins.
In fact most altcoins are quite useless compared to Gulden.

Gulden initially seemed like one of those strange "national" cryptos that just sprouted up over the years and were trading for volatile values before just dying out. But if you start to look like I did, it does seem to stand out exactly for that reason above: merchants and companies accepting them as payment. On this alone, adoption, is Gulden special from other national cryptos.

I still do not know much or enough to buy Gulden (since I am not in Holland anyway). And I think you have to understand the other Gulden competitor, which I do not at all!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DGBforver

Activity: 127

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:43:08 AM

What's Gulden's unique selling point though? Is there anything BTC or one of the other major currencies can't do?
companies are accepting Gulden in Holland. Those may have not supported Bitcoin or any other crypto at first.
you can use Gulden to purchase at places that accept Bitcoin. Gulden will then automatically be exchanged to BTC. obviously that's not an advantage over BTC but it does bring an advantage over most other altcoins.

Gulden initially seemed like one of those strange "national" cryptos that just sprouted up over the years and were trading for volatile values before just dying out. But if you start to look like I did, it does seem to stand out exactly for that reason above: merchants and companies accepting them as payment. On this alone, adoption, is Gulden special from other national cryptos.

I still do not know much or enough to buy Gulden (since I am not in Holland anyway). And I think you have to understand the other Gulden competitor, which I do not at all!

The dev lead was offered to come work for Digibyte which is a international coin. It's a waste having one of the best developers in crypto working on a national currency that isn't noticed.

DGBforver

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:11:47 AM

The dev lead was offered to come work for Digibyte which is a international coin. It's a waste having one of the best developers in crypto working on a national currency that isn't noticed.

1 The dev off Gulden WILL NEVER WORK FOR OTHER COINS
2 Gulden WILL NEVER ON POLONIEX
3 The Gulden devs NEVER DUMP PREMINE ON THE MARKET
4 Nocks NEVER DUMPS COINS ON THE MARKET

Dgb is a shit coin

Show some respect, our marketcap is 3 times higher then Gulden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

altcoinsrule

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:02:21 PM

Dgb is a shit coin

Show some respect, our marketcap is 3 times higher then Gulden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Numbers tells nothing about a coin

you sound like a member of Scientology. Betamax was way better then vhs...gues who won.... the gulden is no betamax its a altcoin 95 % as the rest.
DGBforver

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:07:34 PM

Dgb is a shit coin

you sound like a member of Scientology. Betamax was way better then vhs...gues who won.... the gulden is no betamax its a altcoin 95 % as the rest.

He sure does, a coin needs the complete package. Marketing, strong community, rich investors and careful development. It does not need to be innovating but can copy other coins development if it's safe. Digibyte can copy PoW2 and with much better marketing then Gulden people will never know it was Gulden that developed this.

Myraidcoins

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:19:30 PM

Dgb is a shit coin

He sure does, a coin needs the complete package. Marketing, strong community, rich investors and careful development. It does not need to be innovating but can copy other coins development if it's safe. Digibyte can copy PoW2 and with much better marketing then Gulden people will never know it was Gulden that developed this.

Finally one of you have the balls to admit that copying other coins and marketing is your strategy.

In terms of Gulden, Pow2 and SegSig is going to be the final test to see if the crypto community appreciates innovation still. I suspect the developers will either jump off a building or go create a ICO instead.
Marstrand

Activity: 74

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:56:29 PM

You capslock dicks should understand the number 1 rule of currency. acceptance
doesn't matter if it does not work as well, or copies. As long as people accept it over others, that's the only thing that counts not logic

FUD squad
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: