Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:33:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Soccer Transfer Market 2016/2017 !  (Read 74754 times)
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 04:06:55 PM

looks like Antonio Conte will brings some players from italian league because rumour says that Chelsea will offer £50 millions for Napoli player Kalidou Koulibaly and if it really happened he will be the most expensive player in Chelsea after Torres
GarethBaleRM

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 04:20:15 PM

seems Arsenal and Chelsea want the same player James Rodriguez from Real Madrid but the prices for him is £65 millions and Madrid said they would not sell him under those price and i think this player is overpriced
he was transfered from as monaco to real madrid for around €80 million , so i think he is worth that price , chelsea are the most serious club to sign him ruoured they even ready to pay real madrid more than 65 million.

i just hope he will choose to join chelsea soon , he is still 25 years old , not overpriced at all.

Chelsea dont really need james rodriguez anymore or any player at the same typical with him. They need another striker not just a midfielder, they need to sign lukaku as soon as possible because he will the best player that suits their conditions now, there should be none that even close to his quality at the moment
i dont think that RM will sell James Rodriguez its true that Zidane left James Rodriguez out of his starting lineup for the recent European Super Cup win over Sevilla, fuelling speculation he was surplus to requirements, but the Colombia international started and scored in the victory over Reims and now appears set to stay with Real Madrid and in my opinion Isco is on the way out.

I think that he will leave he didnt play much so i think he will leave
He might have bigger chance to leave RM

Might be, it looks like Zidane doesn't like James, he should be on the squad but can't be in the pre-season matches. Won't be in 11 pple list in the new season.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 09:48:35 PM

seems Arsenal and Chelsea want the same player James Rodriguez from Real Madrid but the prices for him is £65 millions and Madrid said they would not sell him under those price and i think this player is overpriced
he was transfered from as monaco to real madrid for around €80 million , so i think he is worth that price , chelsea are the most serious club to sign him ruoured they even ready to pay real madrid more than 65 million.

i just hope he will choose to join chelsea soon , he is still 25 years old , not overpriced at all.

Chelsea dont really need james rodriguez anymore or any player at the same typical with him. They need another striker not just a midfielder, they need to sign lukaku as soon as possible because he will the best player that suits their conditions now, there should be none that even close to his quality at the moment
i dont think that RM will sell James Rodriguez its true that Zidane left James Rodriguez out of his starting lineup for the recent European Super Cup win over Sevilla, fuelling speculation he was surplus to requirements, but the Colombia international started and scored in the victory over Reims and now appears set to stay with Real Madrid and in my opinion Isco is on the way out.

I think that he will leave he didnt play much so i think he will leave
He might have bigger chance to leave RM

Might be, it looks like Zidane doesn't like James, he should be on the squad but can't be in the pre-season matches. Won't be in 11 pple list in the new season.

seem like he is in another picture for zidane squad at least that my point of view
anyway i hope he will leave RM and go to another club it would be better for him

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

kaomaxx

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 09:57:13 PM

Sunderland have announced they have accepted a bid for Younes Kaboul and Watford have come to an agreement on a fee for the centre-back and will now discuss personal terms.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 10:12:43 PM

Riyad Mahrez signs new Leicester contract until 2020

Riyad Mahrez has signed a new Leicester contract tying him to the Premier League champions until 2020.

The winger has drawn a line under speculation over his future by committing long-term to the club on a deal which Sky sources say has no buy-out clause.

Jeff Schlupp unhappy with Leicester as WBA bid rejected

Leicester winger Jeff Schlupp is deeply unhappy at the club's refusal to let him speak to West Brom about a move, according to Sky sources.

The Baggies have had two bids - the latest £12m - rejected by the Premier League champions, who are adamant that he is not for sale.

Some good news & bad news(?) for Leicester

Well signing a long term contract doesnt mean that he wont be going to stay forever in the club. Once a club make a sensational bid to him then leicester will most likely sell mahrez. For now they are holding mahrez for themselves and is going to make use of him until they receive a top bid for him

Fortunately  remained at least for a year Mahrez and Vardy , but what is missing at this time to Leicester is Kante. Ranieri has to find a solution otherwise likely to make a bad impression in the champion's league against top teams.

Losing kante is not the end of leicester for sure. They could still win the league if luck is with them, last season was the proof that luck was with them . The thing that matters now is to get the champions league, they have only a slight chance of getting the champions league but those small chances could turn into surprise
kante is not everything for leicester but he was important part of glorious leicester city
they need to find someone with same typical as kante
in last 3 match leicester never win a sigle match and it's bad
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 12:11:15 PM

Napoli would take a great profit if the deal for Kalidou Koulibaly move to chelsea had done but napoli want more than 58 million euros. i so excited seeing premier league team has made many transfer this year and the league would be interesting to seen.
tebolbiano

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 12:39:04 PM

Liverpool have accepted a £32 million transfer bid from Crystal Palace for Christian Benteke.
Benteke has been given permission to travel to London to undergo a medical after the Reds were satisfied with Palace's offer of £27 million with £5 million in add-ons.this will make Liverpool get back almost their all of their money as they bought him from Aston Villa last year for £32.5.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 01:20:16 PM

Liverpool have accepted a £32 million transfer bid from Crystal Palace for Christian Benteke.
Benteke has been given permission to travel to London to undergo a medical after the Reds were satisfied with Palace's offer of £27 million with £5 million in add-ons.this will make Liverpool get back almost their all of their money as they bought him from Aston Villa last year for £32.5.
Well with that high amount of money, Crystal Palace should seek another player since Benteke's performance in Liverpool was not good imo. Im bit surprised to know that Palace agreed with the deal price. I just hope Benteke will get his great performance back in Premier League.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 02:38:00 PM

Benteke was one of the great striker of premier league and too bad that he wasted his carreer in liverpool. If he stays in his old club, he should worth much more money by now for playing consistenly. This seems to be a stupid offer from crystal palace anyway, there are alot of younger players that they can purchase with that amount
hasiramasenju
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 02:52:13 PM

actually Benteke is a good player but i had watching several matches for Liverpool last season and looks like he was only in the bench almost on every matches and i think Benteke has made good decission with move to Crystal Palace because that could be save his career
jack1111

Activity: 924

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 03:09:36 PM

Napoli would take a great profit if the deal for Kalidou Koulibaly move to chelsea had done but napoli want more than 58 million euros. i so excited seeing premier league team has made many transfer this year and the league would be interesting to seen.
Napoli are making good profit this season , whereas after selling Higuain for Juventus , they are very close from selling another player for huge amount . If this deal completed successfully , it will be the most expensive deal in Chelsea's history , and Koulibaly will surpass Torres who came to Chelsea for € 50 m .
windale

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 03:32:57 PM

good transfer in price because chistian bentake in play liverpool under performance and minimum is goal
and contribute to team under low
i think is have money result selling bentake can to buy big star striker
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002

= jasad =

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 03:37:30 PM

Napoli are making good profit this season , whereas after selling Higuain for Juventus , they are very close from selling another player for huge amount . If this deal completed successfully , it will be the most expensive deal in Chelsea's history , and Koulibaly will surpass Torres who came to Chelsea for € 50 m .
even though napoli are in profit after huge higuain sale ,
but they not yet spend the money to sign a high class player so far ,
and a rumour about koulibaly to chelsea with 58 million euro are possibly will not happened ,
napoli asking too high for a player that not young , he is 25 years old , it is overpriced of course.
NewBet

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 03:56:32 PM

actually Benteke is a good player but i had watching several matches for Liverpool last season and looks like he was only in the bench almost on every matches and i think Benteke has made good decission with move to Crystal Palace because that could be save his career

The injury he have while he still in Liverpool are almost destroy his career. 30M are not worth it , it's good for Liverpool but not Crystal Palace , actually i was quite surprise that Palace manage to risk huge money. No guarantee good performance for Crystal Palace , he could suffer another bad season even if he get enough time to play.
And i think Liverpool should use the money they get to sign more defender. A good defender will absolutely help them to pursuit the top table.
hasiramasenju
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:07:24 PM

looks like Guardiola has seriously now because rumour says that Manchester City want to sell Joe Hart £30 millions because they need more funds to buy some players again this summer but i didn't see any teams officially bid for Joe Hart currently
secone

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:29:06 PM

looks like Guardiola has seriously now because rumour says that Manchester City want to sell Joe Hart £30 millions because they need more funds to buy some players again this summer but i didn't see any teams officially bid for Joe Hart currently

I read manchester city not sell Joe Hart, but pep guardiola provide freedom of movement if Joe hart wanted to leave manchester city next summer. Joe hart seem to have a tough start to life under new manager.
tebolbiano

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 11:35:20 PM

I read manchester city not sell Joe Hart, but pep guardiola provide freedom of movement if Joe hart wanted to leave manchester city next summer. Joe hart seem to have a tough start to life under new manager.
yeah last season for Joe Hart was not his best and with Pep Guardiola will allow him o leave Manchester City this month also with his role has been demoted in favor of Willy Caballero whilee we can see also another transfer for Claudio Bravo as he will join City in the PL.
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 11:52:54 PM

even though napoli are in profit after huge higuain sale ,
but they not yet spend the money to sign a high class player so far ,
and a rumour about koulibaly to chelsea with 58 million euro are possibly will not happened ,
napoli asking too high for a player that not young , he is 25 years old , it is overpriced of course.

Napoli is turning into a real business club right now, they know how to negotiate deal and make it to their fullest however what concerns me is that so far they dont seems to be bothered by the fact that one or two of their star has left the club and they have yet to seek for their replacement despite the league is starting
NewBet

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 05:10:43 AM

yeah last season for Joe Hart was not his best and with Pep Guardiola will allow him o leave Manchester City this month also with his role has been demoted in favor of Willy Caballero whilee we can see also another transfer for Claudio Bravo as he will join City in the PL.
Pep should give Hart a chance to play as starting line up in Premier League and after that he can decide whether Hart is still good or not for Man City. I agree Hart's performance is decreasing, especially in Euro Cup 2016. But he has made big contribution for Man City and he is one of the most important roles in the team. Pep must rethink the decision again.
Joe Hart is the main reason how City manage to get so far in the last season Champions League. I don't think Hart performance are decrease , i think his style just won't fit for Guardiola. He need a keeper like Neuer , Ter Stegen or Bravo. It's better for Hart to leave because even he eventually get the time to play , he won't be performance well under pressure from Guardiola. There will be lot club that need Hart service , such a disgrace to keep sitting in the City bench , Pep will definitely regret if he leave the club.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 07:12:37 AM

Joe Hart is the main reason how City manage to get so far in the last season Champions League. I don't think Hart performance are decrease , i think his style just won't fit for Guardiola. He need a keeper like Neuer , Ter Stegen or Bravo. It's better for Hart to leave because even he eventually get the time to play , he won't be performance well under pressure from Guardiola. There will be lot club that need Hart service , such a disgrace to keep sitting in the City bench , Pep will definitely regret if he leave the club.

Wether you like it or not, joe hart is no longer young and I hate to admit that he was quite bad nowadays. Manchester city is a rich club and they could almost afford to sign 1 or 2 potential goalkeeper to replace him. It doesnt has to be now but sooner or later he will be replaced for sure if he is performing that bad again
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: