Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:03:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 232 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin be replaced by another cryptocurrency?  (Read 186362 times)
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 05:56:59 PM

Bitcoin may be replaced by a different technology or be superseded but it will take a very long time as Bitcoin is a pioneer in this technology. I think Bitcoin is here to stay for a very long time as paper money has been around for thousands of years.
You can understand Bitcoin by thinking of it as another evolutionary leap, an improvement over fiat money just as fiat money was an improvement over gold.  Bitcoin is portable in a way that no other cryptocurrencies will overcome bitcoin anytime soon. May be others follow it

It really does not seem to be possible for any other currency to replace bitcoin because bitcoin has already got the trust of the community which any other currency wont be able to earn in such a short period of time and bitcoin is increasing rapidly which wont let any other coin even come close to it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 06:10:51 PM

Bitcoin may be replaced by a different technology or be superseded but it will take a very long time as Bitcoin is a pioneer in this technology. I think Bitcoin is here to stay for a very long time as paper money has been around for thousands of years.
You can understand Bitcoin by thinking of it as another evolutionary leap, an improvement over fiat money just as fiat money was an improvement over gold.  Bitcoin is portable in a way that no other cryptocurrencies will overcome bitcoin anytime soon. May be others follow it

The only way that Bitcoin can be superseded by another currency would be through outrageous stagnation. But this is unlikely, and still less likely if there should be more or less serious competition. Right now Bitcoin is basically the only pebble on the beach, no other cryptocurrency comes close to it. But if things are set to change in this department, and Bitcoin doesn't evolve at that (e.g. SegWit and LN get constantly rejected by the miners), the profits of miners will reduce dramatically (together with the price) and they will think again about the usefulness of being so obstinate...

In this manner, a little bit of real competition won't hurt Bitcoin

Tanic

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 06:18:17 PM

It's possible to bitcoin would be replaced by another crypto currency. Let's admit that bitcoin is not ideal. So some more prefect crypto currency can replace it, something like Bitcoin 2.0
morgand

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 06:29:45 PM

If something happened to bitcoin like people losing trust to bitcoin and price of bitcoin will go down or some goverment of some country start make a law about bitcoin and make statement that bitcoin payment is illegal. When that time come people start to buy another coin.
So, i'm sure bitcoin will be replaced by another cryptocurrency.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 06:43:59 PM

If something happened to bitcoin like people losing trust to bitcoin and price of bitcoin will go down or some goverment of some country start make a law about bitcoin and make statement that bitcoin payment is illegal. When that time come people start to buy another coin.
So, i'm sure bitcoin will be replaced by another cryptocurrency.
Many illegal activities already happen in bitcoin but it is still not announce by government to use it local since bitcoin is anonymous and people are afraid to be scam that is why they are still not using it and give legalized..
but i heard that there is some country like paris and brazil that accepting bitcoin locally in some stores or like coffee shop.. with afraid of illegal uses of bitcoin..
So it is impossible that bitcoin will replaced by another cryptocurrency.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 07:14:24 PM

It's possible to bitcoin would be replaced by another crypto currency. Let's admit that bitcoin is not ideal. So some more prefect crypto currency can replace it, something like Bitcoin 2.0

Although it's not ideal and there are some features it could've included, I am still pretty sure Bitcoin 2.0 will never get past 1.0 even if it'll be created. We have to remember that BTC1.0 has been the first cryptocurrency around and a second version would sound very sketchy. Would you trust it? What if it gets as big as Bitcoin (or even a quarter of it would be enough) and people are going to approach it and one day we all find out it was just a scam?
whizter

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 09:23:39 PM

i think bitcoin is not going to replace by any other currency, because bitcoin is one of the most popular currency of the world. and i think it can merge other currencies in itself but will continue its position and will merge other countries and coins.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 09:44:41 PM

Although it's not ideal and there are some features it could've included, I am still pretty sure Bitcoin 2.0 will never get past 1.0 even if it'll be created. We have to remember that BTC1.0 has been the first cryptocurrency around and a second version would sound very sketchy. Would you trust it? What if it gets as big as Bitcoin (or even a quarter of it would be enough) and people are going to approach it and one day we all find out it was just a scam?
If bitcoin 2.0 will also accepted 1.0 and if 2.0 has many feature like reverse payment fast support and some feature that the transaction is almost instant just like other payment processor .. but i still wondering that how they can make a bitcoin 2.0 people are already invested in bitcoin 1.0 and i think it is impossible that they will release it..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 09:59:19 PM

but reality is that bitcoin is the best currency of the world and no other currency can replace bitcoin, and the reason is that the users of bitcoin are more that any other currency and its users are still increasing from time to time.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1361

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 10:02:58 PM

It will be very difficult for Bitcoin to become replaced by another cryptocurrency, since most of the new cryptocurrencies that come by, implement things that limit them from becoming better than Bitcoin. (like ZCash's founder's reward, ETH's issues, etc)

However, if Bitcoin's scalability solution like Lightning Network and SegWit becomes a failure, then I think that the cryptocurrency itself will fall and eventually another coin may take the lead.

Only time will tell if Bitcoin remains #1 in the markets, and user acceptance or not.  Roll Eyes

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
President79

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 03:00:32 AM

I'm not sure that bitcoin will continue and lead cryptocurrency forever. As we know, cryptocurrency industry is growing rapidly and there will be a coin better, stay the promotion only.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 03:57:22 AM

I'm not sure that bitcoin will continue and lead cryptocurrency forever. As we know, cryptocurrency industry is growing rapidly and there will be a coin better, stay the promotion only.
I am also not sure if bitcoin will be replaced by another cryptocurrency. bitcoin still has many advantages, and will be growing as more cryptocurrency. maybe it will happen, if bitcoin is not used, or do not have a price. but I think it will affect other cryptocurrency. but I am very confident that this will not happen. bitcoin will always have a high price.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
soham

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 04:12:40 AM

Well, that depends on the future adoptability of crypto currencies to the mass. Bitcoin will be available till 2023 and after that surely some other crypto currency will take its place.

However, the way altcoins are being made now without any proper roadmap, that is worrying. Investments are getting divided and also people are being misguided. So i cant see bitcoin is replaced by any other altcoins anytime sonner.

▄████▄       
██████       
▀████▀       
▀██████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▄▄█████  ▄██████████████████▄
▄██████▀██  ████████████████████
▄█████▀    ▀  ████████████████████
▄█████▀         ███ ████████████ ███
██████▀          ███ ████████████ ███
███████           ███ ████████████ ███

▄████▄                  ███████   
██████                 ▄██████     
▀████▀                ▄█████▀     
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄    ▄█████▀       
▄██████████████████▄  ██▄ █████▀         
████████████████████  ██████▀▀           
████████████████████  ██████▄             
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                       
  [    |    ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███            ▀████████
███  ███████  ▄  ▀██████
███           ██▄  ▀████
███  ███████  ████▄  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
  ] 
FACEBOOK  )   (  TWITTER  )
  SUBSCRIBE NOW!!! 
INSTAGRAM  )  (  LINKEDIN  )
Rishabh riyz

Activity: 357

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 06:39:51 AM

Well i think that
i think bitcoin is not going to replace by any other currency, because bitcoin is one of the most popular currency of the world. and i think it can merge other currencies in itself but will continue its position and will merge other countries and coins.
if bitcoin would have been one of the most  popular  currency why would any country ban it.!? Yah it is a good crypto currency but not that popular . And will it be replaced by any other cryptocurrencies depends upon the people that weather they would use it or not. But by the growth seen in the use of crypto currency   people might use it .we cannot be sure bitcoin would be on tge top in future because of the constant fluctuations of value some new crypto currency  can also emerge which would have a stable value
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 07:14:05 AM

If you are not sure that bitcoin will be the leading crypto permanently then I believe that is going to stay on its position. Because even there are a lot of alt coins that are coming out still most of them doesn't have the criteria to surpass on bitcoins success. That's why I don't believe that bitcoin is going to be replaced by any crypto currency.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 07:18:29 AM

As of now bitcoin is most awaited crypto currency with high value in the form asset after gold, right now there is no other coin till now has secured along with bitcoin, there are some coin who frighted for bitcoin position but they could not survive their position in the market. May in future there is a big chances one day are the other day we can see little competition for bitcoin.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
anonbit992

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

A Trader & An Investor

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 07:37:21 AM

I don't that will happen soon as bitcoin is still leading the crypto pack and it enjoys massive support from people all over the world than any other crypto currency. The question is how long can it stay like this. Because there are promising coins like Zcash, Dash and Monereo competing. The bitcoin block chain need to have good scalablility in order to accommodate more users and transaction. 

██
                           ██████
                         █████████
                      █████████████
                    █████████████████
                      █████████████████
                       █████████████████
              ███        █████████████████
            ██████        █████████████████
          ██████████        █████████████████
       ██████████████        █████████████████
      █████████████████        █████████████████
       █████████████████        ████████████████
        █████████████████        █████████████
          █████████████████        █████████
           █████████████████        ██████
             █████████████████        ██
              █████████████████       
                █████████████████       
                 █████████████████       
                   █████████████████       
                    █████████████████       
                      █████████████████       
                       █████████████████       
                         █████████████████       
               ███        █████████████████
             ██████         █████████████████
           ██████████        █████████████████
         █████████████         █████████████████
          █████████████████        ███████████████
            █████████████████        ███████████
             █████████████████        ███████
               █████████████████        ███
                █████████████████
                  ████████████████
                   █████████████████
                     █████████████
                      ██████████
                        ██████
                         ██

●●  VISUAL STRATEGY BUILDER  ●● BOUNTY | ANN | WHITEPAPER 
●●  FOR CRYPTOTRADING  ●●●●●●●● TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER 
         ALGORITHMIC TRADING | STRATEGY OPTIMIZATION | COPY TRADING
Text

Activity: 2366
Merit: 588

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 07:58:29 AM

I don't that will happen soon as bitcoin is still leading the crypto pack and it enjoys massive support from people all over the world than any other crypto currency. The question is how long can it stay like this. Because there are promising coins like Zcash, Dash and Monereo competing. The bitcoin block chain need to have good scalablility in order to accommodate more users and transaction. 
We have a different side, I will always believe on bitcoin. We support it because we already have and know the potential of BTC. That other crypto-currency is just the idea of bitcoin, it just like Sun and the planets. This will run very long and no other coins will beat it.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
globalbtc21

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

Looking for something great!

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 08:23:46 AM

We have a different side, I will always believe on bitcoin. We support it because we already have and know the potential of BTC. That other crypto-currency is just the idea of bitcoin, it just like Sun and the planets. This will run very long and no other coins will beat it.

This is the best answer i heard. I fully believe that it is heard to replace but yes some one can take the 2nd and 3rd place as a option. When buying Bitcoin will be less affordable then people will search other options too.. May be.. lets see..

Mr.ExtraOrdinary

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 09:53:51 AM

Right now, I can't see how it is a possibility. Every single altcoin depends on Bitcoin. But maybe in the future, after some upgrades, a new coin will rise and surpass Bitcoin. Maybe a rise-only coin that you can sell whenever you want? People would surely invest in a coin like that especially if it's rising exponentially.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 232 »
  Print  

Jump to: