Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:39:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 232 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin be replaced by another cryptocurrency?  (Read 186364 times)
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:15:12 AM

Nothing is impossible to replace BTC, there is alot altcoins but they will be always 5-10 times lower than BTC.
I agree with you, there is no impossible thing in the internet and we all know that bitcoin is getting older and older and there are few issues that might become a big problem in the future and that is what we are afraid of but we all know that there are still hundred of altcoins that are good or close to bitcoin which can replace it if we will experience such a big issue with the current king of the crypto.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 10:32:24 AM

Well it will take a long time period before we can see such a miracle. I call it miracle because it will not be easy for any other crypto currency to over take or replace bitcoin. This is because bitcoin brought about crypto currency and it will be difficult for it to be replace by other crypto currency because despite the recent split bitcoin value remains stronger than never before.
lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 10:35:13 AM

I don't think that Bitcoin will be replaced by some other crypto-Currency at least I am not going to adopt any other crypto currency. I am happy with Bitcoins and I don't want any other digital currency to interfere with Bitcoins value.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Cashew

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:36:51 AM

Actually one guy is constantly asking me about Bitcoin. He keeps saying me he wants to buy me for 100$ of bitcoins, but never did it. He is a bit a joke I think. But except him, my of my relatives are tired of hearing about it.
DannaWonder

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:40:33 AM

Maybe but in Bitcoin's today status I think not, it has a strong foundation and a stable price now so it is far for replacing another cryptocurrency.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:43:46 PM

no way the bitcoin can be replaced, it is too big to fail. There are too many big guys in it now.
Correct whales have too much invested in bitcoin to let it fail, in fact I think this is why we finally got segwit activated, people began to realize that ETH was getting awfully close to bitcoin in the market cap and that is why everyone said, hey we need to something about it and that is why segwit has finally been approved and we can move forward with a bitcoin that is even stronger.
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:52:05 PM

no way the bitcoin can be replaced, it is too big to fail. There are too many big guys in it now.
Correct whales have too much invested in bitcoin to let it fail, in fact I think this is why we finally got segwit activated, people began to realize that ETH was getting awfully close to bitcoin in the market cap and that is why everyone said, hey we need to something about it and that is why segwit has finally been approved and we can move forward with a bitcoin that is even stronger.
We will see more price increase as it is already happened after the August 1 hard fork. Price now is good but not good to sell
yet, the party is not over and when this will continue to happen it's hard to see it being replace by another crypto currency although they
have a chance though.

swaptaker

Activity: 187

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:59:31 PM

The technology or perfection of new garbage coins and projects do not mean anything to most of the crypto investors. We're here to earn money, not to produce technology. Bitcoin is the king forever. The rest can keep wasting time on new coins.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:04:41 AM

I don't think that Bitcoin will be replaced by some other crypto-Currency at least I am not going to adopt any other crypto currency. I am happy with Bitcoins and I don't want any other digital currency to interfere with Bitcoins value.
This is called the influence of the user, when the user does not want to move or switch from bitcoin to another cryptocurrency, so long as this continues to happen where users continue to believe and trust to continue using bitcoin. Then bitcoin will continue to survive from all sorts of competitors
Zemangat

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:24:56 AM

Bitcoin will not be replaced by another coin. As we know that bitcoin becomes a popular coin today. The largest community of cryptocoin is bitcoin. Probably because the coin is very profitable and this coin has become a means of payment at various online stores and other companies. That's what makes bitcoin will not be replaced by another
Stephencb

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:01:37 AM

When bitcoin goes to the limit it will be replaced by another cryptocurrency. I'm think so  Cheesy
tleilaxu_eyes

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:06:31 AM

There have already been attempts made to directly replace Bitcoin. None of them have succeeded (yet?), and I doubt it will be easy to do because, well, Bitcoin has the most recognizable name for the foreseeable future.

Look into the eyes.
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:15:04 AM

This is called the influence of the user, when the user does not want to move or switch from bitcoin to another cryptocurrency, so long as this continues to happen where users continue to believe and trust to continue using bitcoin. Then bitcoin will continue to survive from all sorts of competitors
as bitcoin users i support bitcoin still exist and become number 1 than other cryptocurrencies, but nowadays many user of bitcoin aren't an influence users a part of them get start put interest or even an investment to other cryptocurrencies.

they put part of investment in ethereum, waves, and other popular cryptocurrencies which have big volume on exchanger. although i believe they will not  leave bitcoin while 'playing' with other cryptocurrencies so it is one of reason bitcoin keep stay on top.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:25:01 AM

Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?
Maybe, there are some can make modern crypto currency than bitcoin but they will never replaced bitcoin due to the longness in the industry in crypto currency of bitcoin. I believe that the more it takes long time the more it getting stronger.
Sniper150

Activity: 357
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:30:31 AM

Bitcoin doesn't replace another cryptocurrency. Last August 1 bitcoin has a news that it would be splitting and there's a lot of people panic selling because another currency will be added. The BCC is another type of currency which is different from BTC. People confused by this news. Bitcoin will not replaced because it is the amongst other cryptocurrency.
aTriz

Activity: 1232
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:26:58 AM

Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?

Of course that is possible, even though bitcoin introduced blockchain technology, there are heaps of icos being made and some of them definitely have the potential to become really big.
Modern technology is getting more advanced by the second and it won't be long until what was considered revolutionary in 2010, is not considered obsolete now.
Maybe bitcoin will be like Yahoo in the future and other companies will take over, but now it is the golden age of bitcoin.

Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:35:45 AM

Here are the facts, bro. As compared to all the other cryptos, BTC is the oldest. BTC is the most precious. The rest are younger ones but many of these coins are already obsolete in a way. In fact, some are dying and some have already died.

I cannot see an instance that one of these new coins will be able to render BTC obsolete. It would be better if they try to compete with themselves.
Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 650

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:36:57 AM

Code:
Bitcoin doesn't replace another cryptocurrency. Last August 1 bitcoin has a news that it would be splitting and there's a lot of people panic selling because another currency will be added. The BCC is another type of currency which is different from BTC. People confused by this news. Bitcoin will not replaced because it is the amongst other cryptocurrency.
The FUD created before august 1 was one of the reason to see the price up now again, also altcoins are up now so we can completely say
that after a big dump there is a big pump to come. Lucky are those who were able to buy bitcoin at its dip.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
libert19

Activity: 2534
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 03:41:12 AM

Obsolete no! However, there prolly will be better cryptos than btc.

And also more people know about BTC than other cryptos.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:52:37 AM

Obsolete no! However, there prolly will be better cryptos than btc.

And also more people know about BTC than other cryptos.
Agree , Bitcoins is more popular than other and it was already a widely use so the diffefence is to big from other cryptocurrencies .Even the new trending altcoins now they called BCC that they think will be more than the worth of bitcoins is too far different .Bitcoins can't be replaced it is the origin of all crypto's.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 232 »
  Print  

Jump to: