Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:11:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you know when to stop?  (Read 37923 times)
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 07:23:53 AM

When do you stop? Do you have a daily limit or something?
If I think that I'm not in the right condition to play in the game I won't continue, and if there's  something that I have a doubt feelings better not to continue or else I might gonna end up of losing in money only.
I experienced that, That is why i'm very related to your post. Everytime i play gambling when my condition/mood as not good, it always ended up on losing and i keep betting until i lost my money. I don't why i can't stop on betting even though i'm on the bad bood, but some sort of things just keeping me to gamble more until all my money was already wasted.
CODE200

Activity: 1484
Merit: 323

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 03:01:22 PM

Yes because in my point of view you are easily determine if your in luck or not on a certain game of gambling. Specially if you have your limitation and a certain amount of target whether you lose or win unless if you are really an addict whem it comes to gambling and always feels that your in luck that you might be in luck with in the next deal or other games you choose then dedinitely it will be uncertain to tell when to stop.
Cazkys

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:46:05 AM

You should stop after you achieved a certain amount or before you reached your threshold, because as a person we cant control suddenly our urge specially after winning which gives us joy at the same time arrogance of instead to stop we continue and be greedy. Once you felt that the game is already going on your favor you must already decide to immediately stop or you still play for one last round. More than that you will immediately forget about bailing out and since gambling is usually determined by luck or strategy you might loose all the winnings you have earlier.
kodes88

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:58:56 AM

Yes because in my point of view you are easily determine if your in luck or not on a certain game of gambling. Specially if you have your limitation and a certain amount of target whether you lose or win unless if you are really an addict whem it comes to gambling and always feels that your in luck that you might be in luck with in the next deal or other games you choose then dedinitely it will be uncertain to tell when to stop.

Setting limits is the way to do to know when to stop. Setting a limit or a target is something to do. If we have reached the limit or the target then we have to stop, lest we gamble beyond the limits we have set, because it is a sign we are prone to addiction.
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:25:32 AM

I usually double down when I loose while playing blackjack or dice, same as martingale strategy and most of the times I end up winning the sequence before busting. But there are times that the 2x multiplier reaches quiet high due to which my chances of loosing all of my bankroll increases tremendously, so then I call it a day and record the losses and then try to gain back what I lost in the next few days. And before I start playing I write a number down that if I reach that number in my bankroll then I would be done for that particular day and will start again next day.
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:21:22 PM

In gambling? Oh well jf no more money to bet, you better stop..gambling can be addictive so you have to set a limit for how much money you are willing to gamble or lose. You have to have self discipline otherwise you will lose everything.
Surrapatt

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:33:11 PM

I was just beginning to learn to limit my gambling by setting a daily profit target. So, i was not too emotional to win in gambling. Whereas before, i always chase a big win which is certainly just luck that could make it happen.
TheNextChampion

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 12:38:58 PM

When i'm playing i only have two choices when to stop it's either i lose all my money with my betting session or i wil win. But how do i know when to stop with different outcome. When i feel that it's a bad day for betting when i always lose my bets even i play calm. I will stop my playing.

H A R A               WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:59:25 PM

In gambling? Oh well jf no more money to bet, you better stop..gambling can be addictive so you have to set a limit for how much money you are willing to gamble or lose. You have to have self discipline otherwise you will lose everything.

But I hope it don't go to that extent since gambling is really a reason to make your money go zero. Better put up a plan or a limitation so you can maintain a good balance and keep your money safe. I think it is better to use faucets so maybe you can avoid using your own money to gamble. It may be a small amount but I think it will be good and safe than using your balance.
hajimasan

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:14:48 PM

It depends upon the game for which you are doing work continuously . If in the gambling site there is limited earnings script that we usually called house edge factor of the site is exists then ofcourse we should make sure that how much is house edge and how much we can make with safety and after that we should stop because after that to get loss is a Normal thing because after the particular % earnings your will loss every bet .
But if you are making betting for sports games then you don't have any limit of playing games , you should do easily and continuously without stopping himself for any game because if you have trick to make profit in gambling then you can make easily and here no House edge factor works , all results will depend upon the results of the actual game that us going in the practical life .
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:17:40 PM

for me i stop when i felt that i'm not lucky today because i know i will loose the game and might loose all the money i bring. i also put limitation in gambling because i might back being addicted in gambling, now i just focus my self in bitcoin.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:27:24 PM

But I hope it don't go to that extent since gambling is really a reason to make your money go zero. Better put up a plan or a limitation so you can maintain a good balance and keep your money safe. I think it is better to use faucets so maybe you can avoid using your own money to gamble. It may be a small amount but I think it will be good and safe than using your balance.
if you could do like when win big , cash them out and stay away from gambling after that , then better to do it. as no matter how skillful you are in managing bankroll , in the long run it could be a mission impossible. your money would get disappeared slowly, believe me i have tried it a lot of times and it's just give you a frustation. stop it as soon as you think you have got a lot from what you have it get started.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:23:22 PM

I know when to stop in gambling because I always manage my bankroll. When I know that I'll can't afford to lose the next round bet, I will automatically stop to play. So it will be easy for me to move forward and forgot my loses.
Lykslyks

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:35:55 PM

It's a simple answer to the question really. I know when to stop gambling when I have lost what I'm willing to lose per session.

Please guys only bet with amounts you can afford to lose. Good luck.
I could not have said it any better, I agree to the fullest with said quote. You know it when you should stop, cause the money that you use comes in your own pocket. Stop gambling while you still can cause when you become addicted to it the eagerness to bet grows, and it would be hard for you to stop.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:58:20 PM

I know when to stop in gambling because I always manage my bankroll. When I know that I'll can't afford to lose the next round bet, I will automatically stop to play. So it will be easy for me to move forward and forgot my loses.
if every each of us can manage to do the same for sure it will lessen the risk of our gambling activity, the more you matured and learn how to quit, the more safe you are each time you play gamble, its really a matter of controlling ourselves inside our gambling activity.
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:08:28 PM

for me i stop when i felt that i'm not lucky today because i know i will loose the game and might loose all the money i bring. i also put limitation in gambling because i might back being addicted in gambling, now i just focus my self in bitcoin.
In my case, I stop when i reach my limits, I always set limits before i start gambling, because i know that in some time i will be addicted in gambling, so to be careful from this step. I stop myself when i reach the limits.

Also, sometimes, I feel that i didn't have luck from the beginning so i choose that i didn't continue that.

milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1137

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:34:03 PM

if every each of us can manage to do the same for sure it will lessen the risk of our gambling activity, the more you matured and learn how to quit, the more safe you are each time you play gamble, its really a matter of controlling ourselves inside our gambling activity.
We do really know on the times that we should stop because our awareness would really tell us that we are losing money but some could able to stop completely but some do fail on doing it.This is just really a matter of self control because if you do have weak control you would really always end up on losing money and you wont able to stop as long you do have money on your pocket.

Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:10:24 PM

There is no real answer to this question but it is one every gambler must face. If you stop and walk with what you have then you have won something. If you carry on you might lose it all or win even more. It depends how much you are willing to risk and for how long. Holding on can be a ballsy move that could pay off. You won't know if you don't try. Also the extra waging can help you level up and unlock features at a website like Yolodice.

samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:17:01 PM

For me, I stop when i feel i am not going to win. And yes i set a limit for my self to avoid any unnecessary things to be happened and also to avoid addiction. I put an enough money for my capital and if that is lost thats it i will stop to play.and also I make sure that if I am going to gamble i can control my emotions and always thinking all i have to do is to enjoy my free time.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:53:04 PM

For me, I stop when i feel i am not going to win. And yes i set a limit for my self to avoid any unnecessary things to be happened and also to avoid addiction. I put an enough money for my capital and if that is lost thats it i will stop to play.and also I make sure that if I am going to gamble i can control my emotions and always thinking all i have to do is to enjoy my free time.
Amazingly when it's time to stop or take a break. no one will tell to stop, After you start to loss so much money that you start to borrow from friends and family just to gamble again is a big indication that one must stop or take a break from gambling, the signs are clearly written in the stars.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: