Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 08:21:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰(LIR)💰 LetItRide💰 Dice Tournament LIVE💰 3+BTC in LIR PRIZES💰 Join For FREE  (Read 255911 times)
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 08:40:20 PM

Let LIR become my next multiple BTC winner Cheesy After LISK, XEM, i'm not complaining Cheesy

NXT has been going pretty crazy as well because of Ardor / 2.0, but I believe LIR will grow pretty intensely as well

Lately i'm receiving more BTCs then when i would work one full day... it is really unbelievable.
Stringcoin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 08:42:11 PM

Thanks for the update dev,

I have a busy evening ahead of me catching up on 30+ pages as I only managed 3 pages before the need to post. I was only away for a few days and this has gone insane from 100 btc to 370 and rising.

The thread is busy getting excited for launch and I'm just glad I have time to throw a tiny bit more at this as most of my other investments turned to crap for now because of the bounty dumpers.

I checked the campaign you guys are running and you should have used me as manager even if I would have likely charged much more than a newbie.

I just saw your feedback and I agree. You should have been chosen for the signature campaign.
etparle

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

I love NACHOS

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 08:47:24 PM

Let LIR become my next multiple BTC winner Cheesy After LISK, XEM, i'm not complaining Cheesy

NXT has been going pretty crazy as well because of Ardor / 2.0, but I believe LIR will grow pretty intensely as well

Lately i'm receiving more BTCs then when i would work one full day... it is really unbelievable.

It's that amazing ico crazy. we are all making money on it.

Well I don't know about that XEM and NXT have been surging in price they're not new it's mostly benefited the people who bought in early and are now feeling the benefits of their decision. Without a doubt though, things with LIR are looking pretty promising and I'm counting down the hours until we hit 0 Cheesy
Vinnie Stanley

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

ICO Chicken Dinner :)

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 08:56:45 PM

It's that amazing ico crazy. we are all making money on it.

Well I don't know about that XEM and NXT have been surging in price they're not new it's mostly benefited the people who bought in early and are now feeling the benefits of their decision. Without a doubt though, things with LIR are looking pretty promising and I'm counting down the hours until we hit 0 Cheesy

The clock strikes 0 we be like

via Imgflip Meme Generator

LIR will hopefully have a nice steady climb all the way to 5k sats and until then I won't touch many of my stash. On another note did you know NXT raise just 21BTC in their sale?
etparle

I love NACHOS

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 09:00:10 PM

That's crazy but NXT was created a long time ago wasn't? So the value of Bitcoin was very different then and I'm not sure what else was going on at the time.
Stringcoin

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 09:06:19 PM

That's crazy but NXT was created a long time ago wasn't? So the value of Bitcoin was very different then and I'm not sure what else was going on at the time.

Yes but it still made multimillionaires overnight. Reading the first 25 pages of that thread is highly recommended so you really see how it unfolded.
Vinnie Stanley

Activity: 322

ICO Chicken Dinner :)

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 09:09:00 PM

Yes it was around late 2013 I think? Peak of BTCs ATH. Was another coin that made millionaires. This obviously won't but it is by far the best at making a decent income from an investment and if you wanted to walk with a small 3x investment that will be within weeks imo but who would do that when we have such fantastic dividends and bonuses the walkers would cry an by fomo. After the recent run of basically the same ICO's this is a god send that can put some extra in my wallet.
etparle

I love NACHOS

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 09:34:59 PM

I cant believe 0.00001 is in the red already. Im still shocked.  Shocked

Dont be.
You listened to the radio show. People are buying this like crazy and the more that gets invested the higher the minimum price will be.

Huh What radio show Huh

This one https://soundcloud.com/errorbytrial/blockchain-dynamics-17-6252016'
They pretty much troll coins for the first 21 minutes and then talk about the LIR project.

Thanks. Just finished up listening to the show, it was my first time hearing that podcast and I think I'll start following them. Just listening to their show can turn me onto new coin projects that I may have missed.
But they do sound a little gay. Well, the one of them does.  Tongue

Hey now, we're living in a time and age where we don't discriminate against sexuality Smiley
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 09:52:49 PM

SERIOUSLY  I invest in all LIR Cheesy
etparle

I love NACHOS

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 10:42:03 PM

SERIOUSLY  I invest in all LIR Cheesy
We're pretty close to that 400 mark, just a bit more and we'll get some better rewards. I'll be seeing if any of my friends are interested in investing more. We've gotta all do our part.  Wink

Finally got my BTC from my exchanger, gonna be throwing in a few more BTc tonight to help the push  Grin
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 11:08:48 PM

Has this got wallet released yet or still awaiting for ICO finish then will be released to public?

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 11:16:37 PM

Has this got wallet released yet or still awaiting for ICO finish then will be released to public?

ICO isn't finished yet, I recall them saying somewhere that the wallet would be released after the end of the sale check the dev posts.

Cool cant wait. Looking forward to seeing how this one plays out hoping to see a good new ICO Smiley

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
patronis

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 11:50:20 PM

ICO isn't finished yet, I recall them saying somewhere that the wallet would be released after the end of the sale check the dev posts.

Cool cant wait. Looking forward to seeing how this one plays out hoping to see a good new ICO Smiley

I think we're all excited as we count down the final hours, are u ready for some crazy earnings? Cheesy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 12:15:12 AM

ICO isn't finished yet,...

Less than 24hrs to go...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

etparle

I love NACHOS

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 12:46:03 AM

ICO isn't finished yet,...

Less than 24hrs to go...

I think we're all excited as we count down the final hours, are u ready for some crazy earnings? Cheesy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw

Just sent in some more. I love that song, it's a classic!  Cheesy
Stringcoin

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 01:35:32 AM

66BTC in BLACK
44BTC in RED

Shocked

Not any more.
39BTC in BLACK
61BTC in RED

Grin

Time for another update.

147BTC in BLACK
16BTC in RED
 Smiley

151BTC in BLACK
18BTC in RED

Grin

Not anymore.
154.7BTC in BLACK
15BTC in RED

Daily orderbook update.
165BTC in BLACK
25BTC in RED

171BTC in BLACK
26BTC in RED

Good morning community. My turn for an update.

173BTC in BLACK
25BTC in RED

And don't forget to use my referral link when signing up for 5% of your deposit back to you.

Big changes since last post.

184BTC in BLACK
30BTC in RED

My turn.

189BTC in BLACK
30BTC in RED
 Smiley

193BTC in BLACK
26BTC in RED

Cool
202BTC in BLACK
51BTC in RED
 Cool

209BTC in BLACK
43BTC in RED

212BTC in BLACK
56BTC in RED
 Shocked

275BTC in BLACK
40BTC in RED

270BTC in BLACK
45BTC in RED

281BTC in BLACK
63BTC in RED
 Shocked

Why are people letting their orders sit in the red?  Huh

289BTC in BLACK
72BTC in RED
I had to move my orders up again and hopefully now that im on 1000 I wont need to move them again. But The orderbooks are starting to look very interesting now, I cant wait to see the mad dash in the last few hours when everyone is rearranging their orders out of the red and into the black. It's going to be crazy!

298BTC in BLACK
67BTC in RED

297BTC in BLACK
68BTC in RED

Check how big the change is!

233BTC in BLACK
149BTC in RED

Red or black, black or red. Where will your order be?
345BTC in BLACK
66BTC in RED
Stringcoin

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 01:50:55 AM

We did it! OVER 400 btc now and the new higher buyback and dividends.
Is 100 more btc possible for the next level?
Fuck I hope so. 500 btc is big payouts for us on the back end.
etparle

I love NACHOS

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 03:39:07 AM

I've done all I can, I have no btc left to invest. I save a few on the odd chance that people want to sell after the ico and take a loss but I cant buy any more from the sale.
All we need is less than 100 more btc and we'll be getting 13% from the buybacks and 21% on the dividends. Come on guys we can do this!

I've thrown in what I had too. Finally had got my BTC today from my Local Bitcoins guy and helped push it over 400. I feel like I did my part Tongue
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 04:52:10 AM

look if we compare LIR and money pot they are very different in what they offer investors. A lot of people are quick to say money pot is established so it's best but I think these people are probably shills, idk. What we do know they a very different so we can compare how profitble they are for normal investors.

Moneypot is good for interest on bankroll, it's sort of like a bank. But it doesn't give you access to a changing market which can produce lots of ROI with your holding. If Moneypot is sold, which it has been in the past investors don't get shit. The only thing they can get is their BTC back when they are the ones who helped MP get there in the first place. But in LIR since coins are bought back in acquisition for much higher returns of investment there is room to grow. In money pot you do not have chance at making at ROI with changing market nor possibilityy of exit if product is acquired. LIR gives market exposure and higher chance of profit where as Moneypot acts simply like a bank where you get interest on investment.

Let's be real, we are not all here to just see LIR succeed, we are here to make money. LIR gives us an opporutnity to access potential profit the house will make but also a higher ROI for being early adopters of the platform. We also have protection from acquisition. None of us will be diluted much since only original investors can get dividends. LIR makes itself subject to market which forces accountable and liablity to perform efficiently in order to maintain a good price. A public listed organization is forced to be more transparent and meet standards because if they don't it would tank the price.  As an investor this makes me feel comfortable because I knwo the devs will work hard, just look at Phoenix. The dev's know that it is in their best interest to work hard because harder work and success means coin price goes up which means valuation of platform increases which then increases chances of acquisition and profits. As they continue to develier on promises they will build trust making them attractive for an infusion of external funding. The coins value is deeply tied to the quality of the team and their product, not just ROI which is something that money pot simply does not offer.

So I say fuck moneypot and long live LIR

Most of what your saying is true but I agree with omegaaf that the only one making a big deal out of it is you.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 05:31:22 AM

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1406892646277033&id=1406148413018123   please like, comment and share fb 1

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1406893146276983&id=1406148413018123  fb 2

Blog review for LIR news update will be up tonight..  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: