Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:00:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰(LIR)💰 LetItRide💰 Dice Tournament LIVE💰 3+BTC in LIR PRIZES💰 Join For FREE  (Read 255910 times)
Medow

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 01:16:02 PM

can you explain what tourney, poker or what?

You are on a dice coin thread so I'd have to assume it is a dice tournament. I am not assuming I am telling you it is a dice tournament.
In future you should really read the thread before you post.
engish not native. I mean what sense, rulles? How we can play tournament in dice Huh
Take a look at the previous tournament , you will get an idea.
These were the contests
1. Highest number of rolls
2. Highest win on single bet
3. Highest loss on single bet
4. Crazy 5 names

It will be cool if the community adds a feature to this one, what do you all think?

I'm sure devs would be cool with community contribution.

I put an idea forward of the most like in the troll box.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vinnie Stanley

Activity: 322

ICO Chicken Dinner :)

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 01:17:59 PM

can you explain what tourney, poker or what?

You are on a dice coin thread so I'd have to assume it is a dice tournament. I am not assuming I am telling you it is a dice tournament.
In future you should really read the thread before you post.
engish not native. I mean what sense, rulles? How we can play tournament in dice Huh
Take a look at the previous tournament , you will get an idea.
These were the contests
1. Highest number of rolls
2. Highest win on single bet
3. Highest loss on single bet
4. Crazy 5 names

beta or real win/loss? Also i dont see  wallet for linux...

There are wallets for Windows, Mac, and there is an online wallet for dividends. The currency is test and the winnings of the tournament is real.
will on fire

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 01:40:24 PM

ty guys. And last - online wallet for dividends - i can deposit and withdrawal lir any time, without time delay? And for participate in tourney i need start play just now or devs will be say when tourney  will start?
Medow

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 01:51:36 PM

ty guys. And last - online wallet for dividends - i can deposit and withdrawal lir any time, without time delay? And for participate in tourney i need start play just now or devs will be say when tourney  will start?

You know what dividends are? You will have to keep them in the dividends section of the site for 30days if I remember rightly. You can withdraw them at anytime but you'd forfeit that months dividends and you would need to hold them again for 30 days before they became mature again and paid you.
There is actually an online wallet on the site separate to dividends and you can use 2fa. Large amount of mine are actually on there now and feel safe with my 2fa.
The devs will announce over the next 48 hours when the tournament starts like they did last time.
Stay tuned and good luck.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 03:17:05 PM

Hey guys , I had to format my laptop, so I copied my wallet.dat of LIR and formatted it . Now I downloaded and I replaced the wallet.dat and now I got back the address and coins I had , but now its saying 0 active connections to network . I don't know what to do , any help ? It has been 45 mins till now .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 03:18:40 PM

ty guys. And last - online wallet for dividends - i can deposit and withdrawal lir any time, without time delay? And for participate in tourney i need start play just now or devs will be say when tourney  will start?

You know what dividends are? You will have to keep them in the dividends section of the site for 30days if I remember rightly. You can withdraw them at anytime but you'd forfeit that months dividends and you would need to hold them again for 30 days before they became mature again and paid you.
There is actually an online wallet on the site separate to dividends and you can use 2fa. Large amount of mine are actually on there now and feel safe with my 2fa.
The devs will announce over the next 48 hours when the tournament starts like they did last time.

I am wondering if he is talking about stalking or the LIR site dividend. But for either of the case, you need to deposit for a certain amount of time. For stalking, you still need to have the LIR there until it has 501 confirmation.
Medow

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 03:45:22 PM

Looking forward to the tourney, this gona be fun!

It will be serious with this many people going to join it for the SERIOUS prize.
You have me watching you and I'm ready for this fun we'll all have.
What time does it start and is it today?

Nobody knows what time it starts maybe you get a bit more serious at checking your damn self. As far as I know the prize is yet to be confirmed but it has been rumored it is going to be a big one so I will break my rule of getting on the comp at weekends and see when this starts.

Yup I've heard 200k prize pool. I don't know how true that is because what an amount that is.

ty guys. And last - online wallet for dividends - i can deposit and withdrawal lir any time, without time delay? And for participate in tourney i need start play just now or devs will be say when tourney  will start?

I am wondering if he is talking about stalking or the LIR site dividend. But for either of the case, you need to deposit for a certain amount of time. For stalking, you still need to have the LIR there until it has 501 confirmation.

No one mentioned nothing about staking. It was quite clear it was about dividends.
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 04:12:18 PM

Any News about the tournament?

I wanna roll like a crazy!

isen

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 05:05:45 PM

Any News about the tournament?

I wanna roll like a crazy!
You are not the only one,be patient devs said that the tournament will start during the weekend so i guess we will have a new update with more details within the next few hours.
apriloni

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 06:19:35 PM

I have bought a good number of LIR at the price of more than 1900, now I am waiting for the price to increase once again, can I know that when will a pump start in LIR, as with lower price the demand is also decreased, just remember when the price was increasing continuously the demand was much higher now with lower price there are less, I am seeing in the Yobit Chat that whenever a coin start to pump everyone start to shout that buy that coin it is pumping and a speedy buying starts at there.

I also wish that LIR pump higher. Dev should have to do something, they have to take the start, they have to accelerate the sales of LIR on Yobit.
etparle

Activity: 238

I love NACHOS

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 06:38:48 PM

I have bought a good number of LIR at the price of more than 1900, now I am waiting for the price to increase once again, can I know that when will a pump start in LIR, as with lower price the demand is also decreased, just remember when the price was increasing continuously the demand was much higher now with lower price there are less, I am seeing in the Yobit Chat that whenever a coin start to pump everyone start to shout that buy that coin it is pumping and a speedy buying starts at there.

I also wish that LIR pump higher. Dev should have to do something, they have to take the start, they have to accelerate the sales of LIR on Yobit.

Why's everyone itching for a pump so bad? Let this be a gradual thing, and we will see LIR become a beautiful coin like CLAM coin. Those who are asking for one are those same weak hands who probably sold at a loss. And man, those guys on yobit scream pump over coins that have like 0.1 BTC buy support in the books, it's a joke.
patronis

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 08:56:56 PM

how many coins did you buy at 1900?

I'm sure he's holding quite a bit above current price but don't worry, you'll make back your money once LIR starts flying.
sweeeter

Activity: 242

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 09:40:29 PM

how many coins did you buy at 1900?

I'm sure he's holding quite a bit above current price but don't worry, you'll make back your money once LIR starts flying.

you dont need to worry about buying over 2000 after the weak holders have been shaken you will see much more than 2000. make sure you dont sell to soon and watch on side lines with disapointment.
this can only pump when the big players have enough of the coin.
going by the other weeks dumps i think that happened faster because of btc low price and etc.
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 11:56:56 PM

Wow, tournament is coming up!

Haha lets roll the dice guys!

Someone can Tell me a good strategy?  Thz

Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

LIR DEV

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 01:03:11 AM

Hello everyone,

Apologies for the delay but we are now ready to proceed with launching our next tournament that you have all been waiting for!

To clarify some changes we have made in comparison to the last tournament,
  • The UI has been completely redesigned!
  • A chat box has been added for users to communicate with each other
  • A slider with animation has been added for some more aesthetics effects
  • The automated betting system has been improved (modal removed)
  • The faucet will always give 1,000 TEST
  • The faucet now has a captcha
  • Multipliers must be between 1.01202x and 9900x (inclusive) or will be considered invalid
  • There are now hotkeys! Note the "[H]" on the "Hi" button for example

As you know, we've drastically increased the rewards this tournament totaling 200,000 LIR which is around 3 BTC in value! The categories we will be rewarding goes as follows,

• 1. Highest Balance (at the end)

• 1st - 30,000 LIR
    • 2nd - 20,000 LIR
    • 3rd - 10,000 LIR
    • 4th - 8,000 LIR
    • 5th - 7,500 LIR
    • 6th - 7,000 LIR
    • 7th - 6,500 LIR
    • 8th - 5,000 LIR
    • 9th - 4,000 LIR
    • 10th - 3,000 LIR
  • 2. Largest Single Win - 10,000 LIR
  • 2. Largest Single Loss - 10,000 LIR
  • 3. Highest Numbers of Rolls - 10,000 LIR
  • 4. Highest Total Winnings (ignoring losses) - 10,000 LIR
  • 4. Highest Total Losings (ignoring winnings) - 10,000 LIR

There will also be another 50,000 LIR distributed thanks to the donation from Siameze. We'll announce the category for this prize at the end Wink

Please note that the same person cannot win both categories of the same number. As there is no difference in starting amount vs. amount claimed from faucet, we ask that participants stick to using only one account as there is no inherent advantage to using multiple accounts.

For our last tournament, we've gathered some details that our users may be interested in,
Our last tournament ran for about 4 days for which a total of 3,381,438 bets were placed. This average out to approximately 35,223 bets per hour. The average bet amount was 88.88 TEST, and the average multiplier was 627,619.81x. From this we can see many people identified what seemed like the best strategy which was to claim the faucet, and then bet with an absurd multiplier. There were accusations of users using auto-clickers/scripts to which unfortunately, we have no way of telling if this is true, however we have taken preventative measures this time around by enforcing a hard cap on the multiplier as well as utilizing Google's Recaptcha for the faucet. Last tournament, a few people looked to abuse the systems initial starting 10,000 TEST coins vs. the 1,000 TEST given by the faucet by creating multiple accounts. Fortunately, we were able to take preventative measures against this last tournament and this tournament we have discouraged multiple account creation by keeping the amount of coins from the faucet consistent. Stick to using one account!

The tournament will run from now until August 22nd 00:00 GMT (2 weeks long). Remember, while rolling feel free to interact with other users via our chat system on the Dice page. We ask that you refrain from using profanity and keep it civil while in the chat box. You can set your name that's used in the tournament and used in the chat box in your Account Settings. Please remember while in the chat box, no member of the LIR team will ever ask you to perform a monetary transaction or provide private information. Be cautionate about any user who does this and report it to us by emailing myself at phoenix1969@letitride.io. Another word of caution is to not go to any links posted in the chatbox as they could contain malicious content. Administrators such as myself and Shogdite will have blue names in the chat. Moving forward, we'll continue to tweak the chat and add functionality to ensure a safe environment for our users.

Once we have launched our official site we'll be continuing this tournament trend where we will allow for some free-roll tournament with prizes. During the 2 week period the tournament is running Shogdite and Jigar will be working together on new never before seen games in Crypto and content which will allow people to compete against each other for real money. On our development schedule is currently 4 new games and 2 new provably fair games so there's a lot to look forward to.

Enjoy the tournament and have fun everyone, good luck!

*Incase you forgot your password we've now added password recovery assuming you signed up with a valid email. If not, email shogdite@letitride.io and we will attempt to recover your account for you.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
dimitrimahiro

Activity: 206

While men's faith is down, I rock my own w my lovr

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 01:10:24 AM

Hello everyone,

Apologies for the delay but we are now ready to proceed with launching our next tournament that you have all been waiting for!

To clarify some changes we have made in comparison to the last tournament,
  • The UI has been completely redesigned!
  • A chat box has been added for users to communicate with each other
  • A slider with animation has been added for some more aesthetics effects
  • The automated betting system has been improved (modal removed)
  • The faucet will always give 1,000 TEST
  • The faucet now has a captcha
  • Multipliers must be between 1.01202x and 9900x (inclusive) or will be considered invalid
  • There are now hotkeys! Note the "[H]" on the "Hi" button for example

As you know, we've drastically increased the rewards this tournament totaling 200,000 LIR which is around 3 BTC in value! The categories we will be rewarding goes as follows,

• 1. Highest Balance (at the end)

• 1st - 30,000 LIR
    • 2nd - 20,000 LIR
    • 3rd - 10,000 LIR
    • 4th - 8,000 LIR
    • 5th - 7,500 LIR
    • 6th - 7,000 LIR
    • 7th - 6,500 LIR
    • 8th - 5,000 LIR
    • 9th - 4,000 LIR
    • 10th - 3,000 LIR
  • 2. Largest Single Win - 10,000 LIR
  • 2. Largest Single Loss - 10,000 LIR
  • 3. Highest Numbers of Rolls - 10,000 LIR
  • 4. Highest Total Winnings (ignoring losses) - 10,000 LIR
  • 4. Highest Total Losings (ignoring winnings) - 10,000 LIR

There will also be another 50,000 LIR distributed thanks to the donation from Siameze. We'll announce the category for this prize at the end Wink

Please note that the same person cannot win both categories of the same number. As there is no difference in starting amount vs. amount claimed from faucet, we ask that participants stick to using only one account as there is no inherent advantage to using multiple accounts.

For our last tournament, we've gathered some details that our users may be interested in,
Our last tournament ran for about 4 days for which a total of 3,381,438 bets were placed. This average out to approximately 35,223 bets per hour. The average bet amount was 88.88 TEST, and the average multiplier was 627,619.81x. From this we can see many people identified what seemed like the best strategy which was to claim the faucet, and then bet with an absurd multiplier. There were accusations of users using auto-clickers/scripts to which unfortunately, we have no way of telling if this is true, however we have taken preventative measures this time around by enforcing a hard cap on the multiplier as well as utilizing Google's Recaptcha for the faucet. Last tournament, a few people looked to abuse the systems initial starting 10,000 TEST coins vs. the 1,000 TEST given by the faucet by creating multiple accounts. Fortunately, we were able to take preventative measures against this last tournament and this tournament we have discouraged multiple account creation by keeping the amount of coins from the faucet consistent. Stick to using one account!

The tournament will run from now until August 22nd 00:00 GMT (2 weeks long). Remember, while rolling feel free to interact with other users via our chat system on the Dice page. We ask that you refrain from using profanity and keep it civil while in the chat box. You can set your name that's used in the tournament and used in the chat box in your Account Settings. Please remember while in the chat box, no member of the LIR team will ever ask you to perform a monetary transaction or provide private information. Be cautionate about any user who does this and report it to us by emailing myself at phoenix1969@letitride.io. Another word of caution is to not go to any links posted in the chatbox as they could contain malicious content. Administrators such as myself and Shogdite will have blue names in the chat. Moving forward, we'll continue to tweak the chat and add functionality to ensure a safe environment for our users.

Once we have launched our official site we'll be continuing this tournament trend where we will allow for some free-roll tournament with prizes. During the 2 week period the tournament is running Shogdite and Jigar will be working together on new never before seen games in Crypto and content which will allow people to compete against each other for real money. On our development schedule is currently 4 new games and 2 new provably fair games so there's a lot to look forward to.

Enjoy the tournament and have fun everyone, good luck!

*Incase you forgot your password we've now added password recovery assuming you signed up with a valid email. If not, email shogdite@letitride.io and we will attempt to recover your account for you.

Great but is there information about Bounty? I did a Korean translation weeks ago and I did not get response
rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 01:35:34 AM

Finally this is  the second Dice Tournament awesome,,yeah sure i'll partipatte again in this Tournament hope Luck Grin

@siameze thanks you so much mate appreciate Wink
Xanidas

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2016, 01:36:28 AM

why does the page always refresh after i claim the faucet? it doesn't look good if everytime it will refresh i will need to change my bet settings for it

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██   
     ▀███   
       ▀█   
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
....Distributed Synthetic Data Platform for Deep Learning Applications....
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Reddit YouTube Medium
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
patronis

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 01:38:17 AM

Not working right on internet explorer. I have no bar to scroll on the bottom and I cant see the full page.

Have a look.

Does anything ever work properly on internet explorer?  Roll Eyes
len01

Activity: 1302
Merit: 585

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 01:40:19 AM

dice link please, thanks

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: