Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:31:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ***OFFICIAL*** TRUMP COIN PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN DONATION SUPERPAC FUNDER****  (Read 40386 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 12:25:28 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2016, 12:57:56 PM by chicken65

With the reveal of Chicken65's identity this changes things.

I fully retract my statements previously about a P n D conspiracy. This is clearly not the case, and I apologize for making those assumptions.

Chicken65, I apologize. And I apologize on behalf of the community as well.

It seems to me that there was no scam involved, it was simply chaotic mismanagement and many assumptions made from the community.

In fact the more I think about it, the more saddened I get. This coin could become great, but we really need to come together as a community and legitimize the coin. It's difficult to kill a coin, but it's also difficult to clean up a coin as well.

I ask the community: Give this coin a chance. Trumpcoin could be something great.

Let's get Signal7 in here and have an open discussion on where to take things in regards to the Trumpfund and the direction of the project.

The community believed in this coin once. Let's make them believe again.

Thank you for that. I do understand - so much accusations flying around and when your kind of new
its really difficult to know who is telling the truth. The best way for me to prove my sincerity was Out Out Ouit Smiley

Jaerky

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 12:27:38 PM

Let's give him a chance to post in here today so we can settle this out in the open. It's in his best interest to see this coin take off and I think he is more intelligent than to run off with the Trumpfund.
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 12:38:32 PM

Lets look at what I control in reality = Nothing. A forum thread and a website.

My point is this is Crypto and there is nothing stopping Signal and his guys doing their own thing.
They can launch their own thread, they already have their own website(s), and enough people to promote
and hype Trump Coin until the cows come home.  Ill just see that as more people working for the project.

indiemax

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 12:39:29 PM

OK, you guys, here is the deal with Chicken65

I have known him from near the beginning,I came across the thread and thought this sound like a fun coin, so made a post.
Anyway ,shortly after Chicken, not knowing me, approached me , and asked if I would hold the Trump Fund which I reluctantly agreed to, as being an honest guy myself I would have hated it if something went wrong.
His reason for an independent person holding the Trump Fund was to prove his honesty and integrity, to move the coin forward, which should be commended.
Unfortunately since the staking I have not held the Fund because I was unable to leave the pc on 24/7 so I returned it to Chicken and he has been  staking it and kept it safe and intact until now. He has offered solutions and clearly he has had enough of the lies and abuse and Signal7 has shown his true colours.
I have sent to Chicken over 15 Bitcoin and 180000 Trumps, for safe keeping in the recent past because of PC issues, he still holds 10 Bitcoin now and a lesser amount of Trumps, 50000 and I trust him totally.
He has sent me whatever I have required as soon as I have asked, no issues what so ever.
So, for me, this abuse and slander of his character Is totally unwarranted and those throwing mud ought to be ashamed but considering the type of characters they are they wouldn’t, so no surprise.

So moving on
I have known Chicken for a while now and I told him a long time ago  I wouldn't hold it against him if he left the project. He CANNOT do this alone ,he has a life too but because he passionately believes in Crypto and bringing  newcomers into this exciting project, he has held on whilst I  know just about any other Dev would have gone a long time ago and with the Fund.

But in an effort to bring the community together again and of course your integrity Signal7 and to boost the fund to a REAL fund rather than chump change

I suggest this………..

Unfortunately we won't get TRUMPS endorsement with 200K coins it's just not enough, NOW

Signal I know you had/ have 2 million coins, why don't you rise to the occasion, if you really want to get this endorsement that will benefit  you and all the other guys

I have a suggestion for you which i'm sure the community would thank you for  Smiley

How about making the Fund up to 1,000,000 TRUMPS?

chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 01:10:26 PM

Let's give him a chance to post in here today so we can settle this out in the open. It's in his best interest to see this coin take off and I think he is more intelligent than to run off with the Trumpfund.

Door is open.
Signal7

Activity: 196

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 01:16:06 PM

Good morning all.

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 01:24:23 PM

Signal I know you had/ have 2 million coins, why don't you rise to the occasion, if you really want to get this endorsement that will benefit  you and all the other guys

I have a suggestion for you which i'm sure the community would thank you for  Smiley

How about making the Fund up to 1,000,000 TRUMPS?

1. This estimate of my holdings is inaccurate.
2. I am more than willing to donate into a central fund for the good of this project IF the central fund is managed in a more accountable way.

www.TrumpCoin.com
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 01:29:07 PM

First things first... the TrumpFund issue must be addressed.

Having the TrumpFund on C-Cex is a terrible idea.  The FIRST RULE in crypto is never hold your money on an exchange!  The TrumpFund will surely be stolen if it remains on the exchange.   It needs to be held my a person who can be trusted.  I don't care if that is Chicken65 (who I think is honest), another vetted, non-anonymous community member or someone famous like Alex Jones or Robert David Steele.  I don't know why Chicken65 is opposed to Alex or Robert handling the fund.  They are well-known and it would definately help the price of TrumpCoin which would in turn help increase the fiat value of the TrumpFund.  No offense Chicken65, but handing half of the TrumpFund over to Signal7 and sending the other half to an exchange was a bad decision.

Second, it's clear that the original thread was derailed by multiple accounts attempting to sabotage this project.  Tensai and siege were some of the main culprits, but there were others.  We cannot let this project be torn apart and divisions put between us that are instigated by these individuals.

Im not opposed to Alex or Robert, or anyone else holding the funds, the problem with Alex is getting a hold of him and who knows if Robert knows how to do this stuff. The Fund was totally safe with me.
Always had been. If anything I will hold on to it my self or you can?. I didn’t steal it whilst anonymous so am not going to do it whilst known. The problem is getting the
other 100k off the thief known Signal7

Bring Signal7 into this thread so we can sort this out.

It is in his best interest to see this coin take off again. I don't think he is a thief. Let's keep cool heads here. Accusations is what got this coin into this mess in the first place.

We also need to address the fact that CantStump has been AWOL.

CantStump has begun communicating with me again as well. He has expressed his desire to leave the project.

www.TrumpCoin.com
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 01:32:42 PM

I started this madness because I observed what I perceived as a smoke-screen going up and suspicious behavior occurring. I honestly felt like people were being misled. I have always had open lines of communication with prominent members of this group. When I began pointing out that something is amiss, doors began closing to me.

I spoke up. I feel that I did the right thing.

www.TrumpCoin.com
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 01:35:15 PM

I would like to come to a consensus of fair terms to move this project forward with full transparency and legitimacy.

My goal is not to simply oust Chicken. I wish for a level playing field and truth in advertising. That is all I am after.

www.TrumpCoin.com
Itssherman

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 01:44:58 PM

I would like to come to a consensus of fair terms to move this project forward with full transparency and legitimacy.

My goal is not to simply oust Chicken. I wish for a level playing field and truth in advertising. That is all I am after.

I'm all in favor for this approach.
Bitinator

Activity: 746
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 01:47:34 PM

Why dont we do a multisig wallet and let someone hold the wallet? That way its unspendable unless everyone on the teAm agrees? Once you get this all sorted out ill start buying more trumps and donate a % of purchases to the trumpfund

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
TacBa2

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 01:59:08 PM

It is time to join forces again. We are on a good way as it seems, let's move on this way, have things sorted out and move towards a bright future of this coin.
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 02:08:09 PM

All this Trumpcoin drama is affecting Mr. Trump's polls. 

chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 02:38:41 PM

I started this madness because I observed what I perceived as a smoke-screen going up and suspicious behavior occurring. I honestly felt like people were being misled. I have always had open lines of communication with prominent members of this group. When I began pointing out that something is amiss, doors began closing to me.

I spoke up. I feel that I did the right thing.

Glad to see you here Signal. I do beleive we can fix this.  
I do think there has been a misunderstanding perhaps created via the explorer which I fully admit can be confusing. It hasnt helped that its been malfunctioning
for most of this project, again not helpful. It is working now but I gotta admit even then it can still be confusing. That link you showed me could only be mining
rewards. I honestly don’t know. If that was what set your alarm bells off I can understand that.

As per our conversation I agree that my moving the Trump Fund around at my own leisure was wrong. Part of that was due to INIDEMAX PC issues, partly me moving
it between various wallets and yes I did move the entire fund in to Yobit a few months ago to show a huge wall and try and stop the price suppression. I was
trying to send a message to whoever was continuously margin trading. This was during the time the price wasnt getting above 3.5k for weeks
on end which was a tad frustrating as Trump was winning all those primaries. I moved in 450k of which 200k was the Trump fund and 250k of my own.
I kept not only the Trump Fund in the same wallet but also some of my own coins. Disorganised, wrong to move it, definitely error in judgement.
In fact the only reason the Trump Fund was used in among my own coins is I couldnt get the wallet out of staking mode (my own one) which at that
time there was 400k (me and Z’s coins). Wouldnt let me send the entire amount so resorted to the Trump Fund. But it is important - I did ask you to help
with that. Still, thats no excuse for my actions.

Ultimately though the fund was never in any danger and of course I didn’t set up a a huge wall to sell it. No way was it going to be eaten. I even posted on
the Yobit troll box to the supressor remove your walls (his were always 0.1) but enough to prevent people buying to much. He used a bot, earning around
0.2 BTC per day doing rinse and repeat for weeks. I bought his walls many times and they would just reapper and back down to 3-3.5k.

I dont claim to be the most organised person and can be forgetful. I do have a day job (my small company) which has taken a hit as well. Not a sob story
just the reality of what happens when dealing with a Crypto project.  I will certainly try and do better there.

From our Skype convos its no surprise going by what you said  you thought something was going on. Still, the evidence does prove that I wasnt selling off
the Trump Fund. Carelessness, and frustration at the lack of price movement (at that time) is my error. Then through all that theres been an enormous amount
of fund and to be fair I have been the only one to really attempt to deal with this. A few days ago was pretty heavy being blamed for something I had no part of.
CantStump should move on. I know he was enthusiastic in the early days but he bacially admitted to me he deserved a pay day and he was all in on that PND.
Fine, but he can move on now hes had his pay day. I dont beleive he was s good choice and with hindsight I should have known.
He had already vanished from the scene and only re- appeared when I asked for someone to take over teh admin role. Within 10 days we had the PND and then a lot of upset
people who may have bought in high.
……………………………………………………………………..

Moving on. Im open for any suggestions regarding the Trump Fund. Realistically though - we need to stop suggestions such as Alkex Jones, Milo, and various other celebrities.
Those type of suggestions are not realistic at all. Not saying you suggest those people -  but even getting in contact with them is incredibly difficult, never mind asking them to play
the role of Crypto Coin Fund Keeper. Needs to be someone involved in Crypto. If you want to hold it state your case. In fact it will have to be a US citizen at some point.

Wht is also important is we have some rather destructive people involved now and they need to be ostracised.
They encourage the fud whilst playing at being supportive but its under a thin veil of deceit. They never actually talk about Trump in any postive way.
Im not talking about the average trader who doesnt care about the election and has no opinion of Trump, Im fine with them and they are needed to.
Its the ones who always end up in any anti group. They always seem to support the extreme trouble makers - again always through a thin veil of support.
They are not for Trump - we are. I do know your a Trump Supporter, butthose elements need to go because they simply create confusuion and division

I have a youtube interview coming up so it would be good if I can go in there and have the team back together

Come on home Signal and lets make this happen  Cool

chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 02:40:13 PM

Why dont we do a multisig wallet and let someone hold the wallet? That way its unspendable unless everyone on the teAm agrees? Once you get this all sorted out ill start buying more trumps and donate a % of purchases to the trumpfund

I do believe thats how it should be - and the offer if donating to the fund is great.
Jaerky

Activity: 187

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 02:54:58 PM

I do believe thats how it should be - and the offer if donating to the fund is great.

Wow, I didnt even know that was possible. That sounds like a great idea. And provide the address to that wallet so people can donate to it and add to the Trump fund.

I agree, the wallet holder should be a Trump Fan, a USA citizen and a very respected member of the Crypto community.

I also agree that the FUD needs to stop and that a moderated topic will be necessary. People need to understand that Trump attracts alot of aggressive opponents that try to undermine efforts to support Trump. I think that with full transparency with the leadership team no one will have a problem with this.
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 03:34:22 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2016, 03:46:49 PM by Signal7

Thank you Chris.

When I met you in the beginning, I perceived you as an honest and trustworthy individual and have offered and provided you with a tremendous amount of support throughout the history of TrumpCoin. I also know you to be a fun and likeable guy that I have enjoyed working with, very much at times.

There has been a lot of confusion lately in regards to leadership and accountability. My understanding is that you delegated management to CantStump & Co. in order to free your own time for other ventures.

I want to state for the record that I was in no way included in this decision and had zero part in any of the previous re-org. After the re-org occurred, CantStump contacted me and invited me to become the project's new "Tech Director" to which my answer was, "sure."

A new website was uploaded to my servers and published under the trumpcoin.com domain that contained a TrumpFund Donation address of TM2G3c1EdfVRvHV23eMiQdX4tVrNuN3KzW

Chicken, do you own the private key to this address? Do you know who does? Does anyone know who's address this is? I don't.

Please take a moment to go to the working public block explorer at http://www.vicenet.org:3001 and take a look at the above address.
(The "official" explorer advertised on trumpcoin.rocks is still in shambles - wrong coin supply, incorrect wallet amounts, more coins listed in the top 100 than in circulation)

In my attempts to unravel everything on my own, I found it extremely difficult to locate the TrumpFund. I tracked it in and out of exchanges and passing through many wallets when not on exchange.

These are all red flags to me and present a moral dilemma and I cannot in good conscience support and promote this project under these terms.

Moving on. Im open for any suggestions regarding the Trump Fund. Realistically though - we need to stop suggestions such as Alkex Jones, Milo, and various other celebrities.
Those type of suggestions are not realistic at all. Not saying you suggest those people -  but even getting in contact with them is incredibly difficult, never mind asking them to play
the role of Crypto Coin Fund Keeper. Needs to be someone involved in Crypto. If you want to hold it state your case. In fact it will have to be a US citizen at some point.

Obviously, I nominate myself as a temporary trustee of the central fund. I am a U.S. citizen and I believe I have a history of supporting this project and working fairly with others that support it. If allowed to hold the fund until a real treasury is established, I will stake it in a well known public address and not move it without a solid consensus. I am happy to participate in a multi-sig solution to establish a trustless solution, if that is the desire of the community.

Chicken, this next part is difficult to say in a respectful manner but the public image of this project is really bad. It looks like a scam from the outside. All of our "Official" media is plagued with typos, bad grammar, misspellings and mission statements that do not align with mission practice. This is why there has been so much effort lately to bring up new sites, etc. We are trying really hard to overshadow your material with a more professional one. I mean no offense to you. It just is what it is. Please let those of us that are real professionals in marketing and IT take this aspect over.

I have told you this in private and now again here in public - I understand human nature. We all make bad decisions and I believe you have made a few. I think you're a decent guy that has done much for TrumpCoin and I know that you do want to continue with us. You created this thing but you need all of us to make it great. Let me help you. Please stand down from your leadership role and the public face of this coin and allow us to elect a proper board of officials and begin the democratic procedures to run this thing in the way it was originally outlined by you. It can start today, right now. We can come back from all of this with greatness.

EDIT: I would like to add that I think you should run for a seat on a new board that better fits your experience and skillset. I don't believe your position should be of highest leadership (like you have said before, you have your own business, it's suffering, and your time is valuable). I do not wish to see you ousted. I wish to see you better-fulfilled in your role.

www.TrumpCoin.com
Bitinator

Activity: 746
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 03:48:13 PM

Make a multisig wallet give it to someone in the community to hold offline to avoid attacks . This is simple solution

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 03:55:22 PM

Thank you Chris.

When I met you in the beginning, I perceived you as an honest and trustworthy individual and have offered and provided you with a tremendous amount of support throughout the history of TrumpCoin. I also know you to be a fun and likeable guy that I have enjoyed working with, very much at times.

There has been a lot of confusion lately in regards to leadership and accountability. My understanding is that you delegated management to CantStump & Co. in order to free your own time for other ventures.

I want to state for the record that I was in no way included in this decision and had zero part in any of the previous re-org. After the re-org occurred, CantStump contacted me and invited me to become the project's new "Tech Director" to which my answer was, "sure."

A new website was uploaded to my servers and published under the trumpcoin.com domain that contained a TrumpFund Donation address of TM2G3c1EdfVRvHV23eMiQdX4tVrNuN3KzW

Chicken, do you own the private key to this address? Do you know who does? Does anyone know who's address this is? I don't.

Please take a moment to go to the working public block explorer at http://www.vicenet.org:3001 and take a look at the above address.
(The "official" explorer advertised on trumpcoin.rocks is still in shambles - wrong coin supply, incorrect wallet amounts, more coins listed in the top 100 than in circulation)

In my attempts to unravel everything on my own, I found it extremely difficult to locate the TrumpFund. I tracked it in and out of exchanges and passing through many wallets when not on exchange.

These are all red flags to me and present a moral dilemma and I cannot in good conscience support and promote this project under these terms.

Obviously, I nominate myself as a temporary trustee of the central fund. I am a U.S. citizen and I believe I have a history of supporting this project and working fairly with others that support it. If allowed to hold the fund until a real treasury is established, I will stake it in a well known public address and not move it without a solid consensus. I am happy to participate in a multi-sig solution to establish a trustless solution, if that is the desire of the community.

Chicken, this next part is difficult to say in a respectful manner but the public image of this project is really bad. It looks like a scam from the outside. All of our "Official" media is plagued with typos, bad grammar, misspellings and mission statements that do not align with mission practice. This is why there has been so much effort lately to bring up new sites, etc. We are trying really hard to overshadow your material with a more professional one. I mean no offense to you. It just is what it is. Please let those of us that are real professionals in marketing and IT take this aspect over.

I have told you this in private and now again here in public - I understand human nature. We all make bad decisions and I believe you have made a few. I think you're a decent guy that has done much for TrumpCoin and I know that you do want to continue with us. You created this thing but you need all of us to make it great. Let me help you. Please stand down from your leadership role and the public face of this coin and allow us to elect a proper board of officials and begin the democratic procedures to run this thing in the way it was originally outlined by you. It can start today, right now. We can come back from all of this with greatness.

EDIT: I would like to add that I think you should run for a seat on a new board that better fits your experience and skillset. I don't believe your position should be of highest leadership (like you have said before, you have your own business, it's suffering, and your time is valuable). I do not wish to see you ousted. I wish to see you better-fulfilled in your role.

+1
Also chicken, I apologize if it seems to you as I was against this project, but I guarantee you, I trust in this project 100%. I want to help this project succeed, so I hope we can stay on the same page from now on?

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: