Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:11:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ***OFFICIAL*** TRUMP COIN PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN DONATION SUPERPAC FUNDER****  (Read 40389 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:52:27 AM

Are there any Trumpcoin shirts left?

There were some last week.  I will look for the gentleman link and post it I think his handle is UThephanik or something close to that.  If those are gone have no fear we are in production making them today at my location. ready to be shipped in a day or so.  We had a little delay since the machine is way bigger than we expected and had to build a separate semi- outdoor structure for it.  

That's awesome Bitbobb, would you mind taking a picture of the t shirt machine and maybe even the semi outdoor structure? Just a quick picture on your cell phone or whatever, nothing fancy. Post those pictures today for us brother! Be cool to see those pictures today for sure.

Sure I will get you a picture of the machine today I am headed there now.  I have lots of pictures for you guys that I owe you.  I have some really awesome ones from last week of the 20 foot rocket we made of paper mache that we lit on fire.  It burned perfectly BTW!  We dumped 6 gallons of torch fuel into it.  That was my first mohawk too!  Mohawks for Trumpcoin t-shirts anyone?

We will have a product purchasable with TrumpCoins!

Getting late on the East Coast, today's almost over; I'm getting excited knowing the pictures will be posted any minute now!
MAGA

Here are the before pictures of the space I took over for the t-shirt machine:  http://www.filedropper.com/outdoorspace

Sorry I do not know how to post pictures on the forum yet.

Let me know if you have any problem viewing them
Why is it in a pdf lmao  Grin
Ill post them for you hold up

thats a very professional studio you got there :')

Those are the before pics.  Now give me a little bit I will find some of the machine..

Depredation,  Thanks!

AtheismHasNoReligion

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

Trumpcoin lads

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 02:26:03 AM

Just flexing my Reddit-r/TheDonald & creativity muscles, nothing to see here.  Cool

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4t76dj/ilikemike_this_is_a_movement/

Trumpcoin lads.
Trumpcoin Discord Server: ("https://discord.gg/ZfNMfxq") Take the Wilbur "King of Bankruptcy" Rosspill today! Ross was the head of the Rothschilds Bankruptcy division for 25+ years. During his tenure, he bailed out Donald Trump in Atlantic City. Wilbur was appointed Secretary of Commerce by President Trump. Don't choke!
ToadKing

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 06:27:17 AM

Save us Dread. You're our only hope.
seige

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 07:12:19 AM

Nice house you have there Bitbobb. Did you build that yourself? Looks professional  Grin

Your new name is BitbobbTheBuilder
seige

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 07:14:27 AM

This coin is still going?

It's going but heading towards a brick wall

And now that Bitbobb will be the treasurer I am 110% sure this coin will die lol

I am actually happy Bitbobb will be the treasurer  Smiley

P.S Bitbobb can I please hear some of your life stories all in one post

Maybe start from the day you were born and how you reached to this stage where you are at today. Please me and many others enjoy reading your stories. You are 1 of the greatest story tellers on this forum
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 07:45:29 AM

Are there any Trumpcoin shirts left?

There were some last week.  I will look for the gentleman link and post it I think his handle is UThephanik or something close to that.  If those are gone have no fear we are in production making them today at my location. ready to be shipped in a day or so.  We had a little delay since the machine is way bigger than we expected and had to build a separate semi- outdoor structure for it.  

That's awesome Bitbobb, would you mind taking a picture of the t shirt machine and maybe even the semi outdoor structure? Just a quick picture on your cell phone or whatever, nothing fancy. Post those pictures today for us brother! Be cool to see those pictures today for sure.

Sure I will get you a picture of the machine today I am headed there now.  I have lots of pictures for you guys that I owe you.  I have some really awesome ones from last week of the 20 foot rocket we made of paper mache that we lit on fire.  It burned perfectly BTW!  We dumped 6 gallons of torch fuel into it.  That was my first mohawk too!  Mohawks for Trumpcoin t-shirts anyone?

We will have a product purchasable with TrumpCoins!

Getting late on the East Coast, today's almost over; I'm getting excited knowing the pictures will be posted any minute now!
MAGA

Here are the before pictures of the space I took over for the t-shirt machine:  http://www.filedropper.com/outdoorspace

Sorry I do not know how to post pictures on the forum yet.

Let me know if you have any problem viewing them
Why is it in a pdf lmao  Grin
Ill post them for you hold up

thats a very professional studio you got there :')

Not our first choice but the machine was too big to fit through the door so we had to put it out side somewhere.  I will show you a picture of the view so you see why I am excited to work there.

$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1050

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 07:49:45 AM

https://yobit.net/en/trade/TRUMP/BTC  Cry

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 08:03:41 AM

Bitbob is damaging the coin the same way chicken did. With page after page of retarded rambling posts. Personalities like this are going to scare away sane investors.

This thread needs to be deleted asap. People that write wall after wall of bullshit text need to be ostracized so they don't shit up the new one.

i agree that bitbob should try and keep his posting as relevant as possible to the trumpcoin cause. while we need to know his details if he will have an official financial position on the control on the coin, we don't need to know everything about his thoughts and history.

however, toadking has made a few valid points in amongst a constantly flowing torrent of trolling and negativity. perhaps he is just an eternal pessimist, i don't know, but reading through this thread (and the previous) time and time again up he jumps with subtle divisionary comments suggesting others should be uncertain and dubious of X. it is a classic program of sowing 'forum discontent' in order to affect the cause.

+1

I finally noticed he was doing this too.  Thank you for saying it.  I promise to keep my posts relevant!  I agree my thoughts and history not important.  If I should delete posts I will.  I am here to help make history not trouble!  Thank you for your post.  If I am wrong or not responsive all anyone has to do is tell me.  Thanks

i find what you have to say and your story quite interesting to read, but i don't think it is all necessary for the thread. i also think you add a huge deal to the project and have been/will be a key player in the project. thanks for your continued involvement.

Thank you!

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 08:44:10 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2016, 09:36:15 AM by Bitbobb

Lol Bitbobb seems like the hot topic these days

Someone mentioned he was trying to pick up girls on yobit haha

So on the btc forum he talks about his life in 1 post

and on yobit he tries his best to chat up girls

Weird ass clown LOL

Lol never did that.  Posted like 5 words in yobit chat in my life half of them were "Trumpcoin"

I did read some really creepy dude the other day posting some really creepy stuff.  Are you trying to think that was me?  My Handle on yobit is "Doing" (as opposed to talking, get it?...lol).

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 08:52:27 AM

Saw a "Fortune" article on Biz the other day about Trump having fan clubs in China. Wouldn't be a bad idea to have a Chinese translation of the site. Or to contact the fan clubs. China can make or break a crypto.

Some dude made a Putin coin. Could be fun to extend an official statement from Trump coin to Putin coin similar to what they've said in real life.

You are one of my favorite personalities in this thread. I look forward to you realizing the creativity behind the model that we are breathing life into next week.

Thank you.

Thanks for all your hard work.

+1
Chinese translation!

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 08:56:13 AM

Weird ass clown LOL

I mean, are there even any chicks on Yobit? Just seems like a bunch of burger/slavic NEET wizards, tbh.

...yeah he kinda proved his comment is not possible to have been true.

moneylord69

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 09:14:46 AM

Weird ass clown LOL

I mean, are there even any chicks on Yobit? Just seems like a bunch of burger/slavic NEET wizards, tbh.

hows your meme factory going? got any pics yet?
moneylord69

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 10:18:37 AM

Weird ass clown LOL

Today is a big day at the meme factory!  The wiz kids are all in gear now.  More pics tonight!

Do you think the group would be interested in a contest for art work for a Trumpcoin poster or sign?  The art work could also be put on shirts.

If there is interest there is a member here Hiatus who has the details the group can follow.  Maybe he will post if there is interest. 

I think your funds would be better spent to make merchandise that people can show off. (ie shirts, hats, car stickers)
A contest for the first trumpcoin shirt might be a good idea
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 10:26:19 AM

Weird ass clown LOL

Today is a big day at the meme factory!  The wiz kids are all in gear now.  More pics tonight!

Do you think the group would be interested in a contest for art work for a Trumpcoin poster or sign?  The art work could also be put on shirts.

If there is interest there is a member here Hiatus who has the details the group can follow.  Maybe he will post if there is interest. 

I think your funds would be better spent to make merchandise that people can show off. (ie shirts, hats, car stickers)

If the group designs a shirt I will print them for sure!  I like that idea too.  Website for contest is called https://99designs.com/ 

moneylord69

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 10:46:25 AM

Weird ass clown LOL

If the group designs a shirt I will print them for sure!  I like that idea too.  Website for contest is called https://99designs.com/ 

>if you want to make money, then sell trumpcoin now because later when trumpcoin is low it will be hard to sell

>some may call trumpcoin a scam and some dont I dont know

on yobit for the first time, im about to switch my cryptos over from c-cex --
is this you bitbobb?Huh your supposed to be the treasurer and your saying shit like this?

now you and someone else are telling people to "sell trumpcoin now"

wtf man.
BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 10:48:22 AM

A friend of mine keeps asking me to build an explorer for Trump.. What is the current status of development/take-over in short?

Cheers,
Banzai
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 10:54:47 AM

Weird ass clown LOL

Today is a big day at the meme factory!  The wiz kids are all in gear now.  More pics tonight!

Do you think the group would be interested in a contest for art work for a Trumpcoin poster or sign?  The art work could also be put on shirts.

If there is interest there is a member here Hiatus who has the details the group can follow.  Maybe he will post if there is interest.  

If the group designs a shirt I will print them for sure!  I like that idea too.  Website for contest is called https://99designs.com/  

>if you want to make money, then sell trumpcoin now because later when trumpcoin is low it will be hard to sell

is this you bitbobb?Huh your supposed to be the treasurer and your saying shit like this?

wtf man.

My handle on yobit is Doing...someone else registered that name to slander me.  I took screen shots of some of the crap and tried to stop him but the mods do not care.  Again my yobit Handle is Doing not Bitbobb.

Trolls be scared we might make America Great.  Do not be fooled by this.  You have the real bitbobb typing to you now.  In yobit I will type to you as Doing.  I chose that name because the only reason I go to yobit is to buy trumps

seige

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 10:57:31 AM

A friend of mine keeps asking me to build an explorer for Trump.. What is the current status of development/take-over in short?

Cheers,
Banzai

Dont bother building an explorer as this coin won't be lasting long.

It is run by 3 thieves named chicken65, Cantstump and Signal7

And the treasurer is this clown named Bitbobb who will be holding the funds and who knows where those funds will go. in his pocket or.....

Just a warning. Do your due diligence. The rest is upto you
moneylord69

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 10:59:10 AM

Weird ass clown LOL

Today is a big day at the meme factory!  The wiz kids are all in gear now.  More pics tonight!

Do you think the group would be interested in a contest for art work for a Trumpcoin poster or sign?  The art work could also be put on shirts.

If there is interest there is a member here Hiatus who has the details the group can follow.  Maybe he will post if there is interest.  

If the group designs a shirt I will print them for sure!  I like that idea too.  Website for contest is called https://99designs.com/  

wtf man.

My handle on yobit is Doing...someone else registered that name to slander me.  I took screen shots of some of the crap and tried to stop him but the mods do not care.  Again my yobit Handle is Doing not Bitbobb.

Trolls be scared we might make America Great.  Do not be fooled by this.  You have the real bitbobb typing to you now.  In yobit I will type to you as Doing.  I chose that name because the only reason I go to yobit is to buy trumps

screenshot for proof
seige

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 10:59:35 AM

Bitbobb - perv

Who will be treasurer of trumpcoin? A perv named Bitbobb

Status for trumpcoin: Ran by 3 thieves and a perv holding some of the funds lol

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: