Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:14:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ***OFFICIAL*** TRUMP COIN PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN DONATION SUPERPAC FUNDER****  (Read 40375 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:19:19 PM

LOL - This thread seems like the old one.  Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
seige

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:19:57 PM

Keep them sell them. At one point you would have to sell them

And it would be much lower than now

No hair off my back.

Keep your trumpcoins but you still need medication though. Maybe sell your bitcoins instead?

What do you say?

This Hillary Clinton supporting Nurse Ratchet motherfucker is trying to get me subscribed on government indoctronation pills. He'll tell me to get a Lobotomy soon enough.

Siege Totally fucking works for Correct the Record, notice how much he avoids saying anything other then FUD?

He says my big text doesn't hurt him, yet he no longer replies to me.

Again, go sell your bitcoins (if you have any)

And get some medication.

And read my reply above (if you can read)
AtheismHasNoReligion

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

Trumpcoin lads

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:20:19 PM

The bs is you and this coin

Trumpcoin is coming to an end, not today but someday soon hint: before November 2016

My B.S (as you like to call it) will continue and I will warn the public

Bitbobb is the treasurer...Great that is what's needed to help Trumpcoin die faster  Smiley

.02$ has been deposited into your PayPal account, thank you for Correcting the Record™!

Trumpcoin lads.
Trumpcoin Discord Server: ("https://discord.gg/ZfNMfxq") Take the Wilbur "King of Bankruptcy" Rosspill today! Ross was the head of the Rothschilds Bankruptcy division for 25+ years. During his tenure, he bailed out Donald Trump in Atlantic City. Wilbur was appointed Secretary of Commerce by President Trump. Don't choke!
seige

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:22:06 PM

The old thread will always be the original thread where people can look back to

Obviously these posts here will be deleted when chicken65 gets on

But the proof will always be there about this coin and now Bitbobb is the new treasurer things are going to be fun to watch
AtheismHasNoReligion

Trumpcoin lads

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:23:24 PM

Keep them sell them. At one point you would have to sell them

And it would be much lower than now

No hair off my back.

Keep your trumpcoins but you still need medication though. Maybe sell your bitcoins instead?

What do you say?

This Hillary Clinton supporting Nurse Ratchet motherfucker is trying to get me subscribed on government indoctronation pills. He'll tell me to get a Lobotomy soon enough.

Siege Totally fucking works for Correct the Record, notice how much he avoids saying anything other then FUD?

He says my big text doesn't hurt him, yet he no longer replies to me.

Again, go sell your bitcoins (if you have any)

And get some medication.

And read my reply above (if you can read)

"Now is a good time to sell your bitcoins, they will be worthless: SOON!" - seige

Trumpcoin lads.
Trumpcoin Discord Server: ("https://discord.gg/ZfNMfxq") Take the Wilbur "King of Bankruptcy" Rosspill today! Ross was the head of the Rothschilds Bankruptcy division for 25+ years. During his tenure, he bailed out Donald Trump in Atlantic City. Wilbur was appointed Secretary of Commerce by President Trump. Don't choke!
seige

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:23:57 PM

PSA: The posts since Post ~#610 (page 31) up to Post ~#761 (page 39) have been focused on FUD and counter-FUD.
There is little of value to see here.

Screenshotting all of this btw. You can hide all of this from the public when chicken65 deletes the posts but all of this has been screenshotted  Wink
AtheismHasNoReligion

Trumpcoin lads

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:24:50 PM

But the proof will always be there about this coin and now Bitbobb is the new treasurer things are going to be fun to watch

THERE WILL BE A TRUMPCOIN BOOK THAT COMES OUT, SHUT THE FUCK UP, OUR HISTORY IS FINE.

Just look at Trump and how he's survived things like Trump U etc.

Trumpcoin lads.
AtheismHasNoReligion

Trumpcoin lads

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:25:59 PM

PSA: The posts since Post ~#610 (page 31) up to Post ~#761 (page 39) have been focused on FUD and counter-FUD.
There is little of value to see here.

Screenshotting all of this btw. You can hide all of this from the public when chicken65 deletes the posts but all of this has been screenshotted  Wink

I'm screenshotting your bullshit too.

Good luck spinning this shit anywhere you go, I will follow you like the shadow you never wanted.

Trumpcoin lads.
Itssherman

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:26:16 PM

The bs is you and this coin

Trumpcoin is coming to an end, not today but someday soon hint: before November 2016

My B.S (as you like to call it) will continue and I will warn the public

Bitbobb is the treasurer...Great that is what's needed to help Trumpcoin die faster  Smiley

You're doing a good job warning the public not to believe the FUD you're spreading.

Many of the issues you had with trumpcoin are either resolved or being resolved because people actually want to legitimize this coin.

You can see the steps taken or being taken in this very thread. We're working hard towards the goal of making trumpcoin a great coin.

Constantly spouting the same nonsense over and over again isn't going to make us try any less hard in fact it's going to make us try even harder.

So please Seige get the hell out of here already, or just buy some trumpcoin before you miss out (AGAIN).
seige

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:26:43 PM

THERE WILL BE A TRUMPCOIN BOOK THAT COMES OUT, SHUT THE FUCK UP, OUR HISTORY IS FINE.

Trumpcoin book doesn't prove a thing

The guy who is writing the book has written books for other altcoins too. It's his job he gets paid to do it simple

Trumpcoin book vs the proof on the old thread and what's out there will surely show the public the true colors of trumpcoin

AtheismHasNoReligion

Trumpcoin lads

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:27:36 PM

Trumpcoin book doesn't prove a thing

The guy who is writing the book has written books for other altcoins too. It's his job he gets paid to do it simple

Trumpcoin book vs the proof on the old thread and what's out there will surely show the public the true colors of trumpcoin

All the negative history you are talking about will be recorded in the book, please, fuck off. There is no Censorship here, you even admit that about the last thread.

Trumpcoin lads.
seige

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:29:07 PM

I wonder if all the people behind this scam here have a hard time understanding english and yet they claim to be US citizens?

I'll say it again

I do not care what you all do. Screenshot this if you want I don't give a damn

Trumpcoin is NOT going to fail because of me

It's GOING TO FAIL because of the people behind it

Read the last 2 sentences 100 times  Grin

AtheismHasNoReligion

Trumpcoin lads

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:29:59 PM

I wonder if all the people behind this scam here have a hard time understanding english and yet they claim to be US citizens?

I'll say it again

I do not care what you all do. Screenshot this if you want I don't give a damn

It's GOING TO FAIL because of the people behind it

Read the last 2 sentences 100 times  Grin

.02$ has been deposited into your PayPal account, thank you for Correcting the Record™!

Trumpcoin lads.
seige

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:30:34 PM

The pump and dump has happened.

I hope that will be shown in the "trumpcoin book"

Maybe show the charts when and how that pump and dump took place and link the words and texts from the old thread  Wink
Itssherman

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:31:15 PM

It's GOING TO FAIL succeed because of the people behind it

FTFY
seige

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:31:57 PM

Maybe show the charts when and how that pump and dump took place and link the words and texts from the old thread   Wink
AtheismHasNoReligion

Trumpcoin lads

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:32:19 PM

Maybe show the charts when and how that pump and dump took place and link the words and texts from the old thread  Wink

Which pump and dump are you refering to? There have been many. I happens in a Free-Market Society. Why are you fighting that? Are you for some kind of big regulated governemnt? Is Hillary Clinton the candidate for you?

Trumpcoin lads.
seige

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:33:33 PM

Which pump and dump are you refering to? There have been many.

The "big" one where the old investors bailed out

It's all out there on the old trumpcoin thread and it can easily be linked to the graph on cointelegraph matching the words there when the big drama started at specific dates
AtheismHasNoReligion

Trumpcoin lads

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:37:39 PM

Which pump and dump are you refering to? There have been many.

The "big" one where the old investors bailed out

It's all out there on the old trumpcoin thread and it can easily be linked to the graph on cointelegraph matching the words there when the big drama started at specific dates

"Old Investors" This coin is young as fuck, there are no "old investors" - Only weak ones.

IE - You! You clearly dumped at the wrong time. I'm sorry, you should have held on. Don't be a fucking crybaby sore loser.

SEIGE IS CONFIRMED NOCOINER.
IGNORE FROM NOW ON OR RESPOND WITH ".02$ has been deposited into your PayPal account, thank you for Correcting the Record™!"

Trumpcoin lads.
seige

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:39:43 PM

Will be screenshotting proof from a user name jumpinbunny he/she sent me it

And as it goes: Bitbobb claims that the person behind the name "Doing" is ToadKing

https://i.imgur.com/kqwsdXs.png?1

I'm sorry, but this is not factual as Bitbobb stated his Yobit username is "Doing" and this is coming from a "Bitbobb".

Therefore this impersonator is the liar.

So?

I can state my name is anything. Would you believe me? I'm Bitbobb on Yobit.

Do you believe me?

That screenshot offers no evidence of anything.

Show me a screenshot of Bitbobb logged in on Yobit as Doing, and I still won't accept it as proof, but it's better than what you're providing. Even though it can be easily photoshopped, and he could own two accounts...

Im running for treasurer to you decietful trolls the only reason your scared is because this coin will succeed and rise to the top of the crypto market trumps meme magic is uncomparable to others

Thanks Bitinator,  Notice how they picked up right when it is time for me to go to work at the meme factory actually Doing something instead of just typing all day.  Wow they are worried

To All,
     I can easily show my self logging in to yobit as Doing making a trade to a member my send to my own trump wallet. I can verify that I have not sold Trumps or ANY of their other claims.  But what I will not do is stay away from the wonderful day I had planned.  I am sick of being delayed because I typed on the computer all day.  People have my phone number if any one needs to call me today they can it is working!  Until then MAGA

idk what meme factory is. I don't care about Trumpcoin. I just saw that "Bitbobb" had posted here and I wanted to see what he said. Then I seen him saying he never hit on me. Well, a Bitbobb did. Whichever it was, idc. I don't think it even matters at this point.

On yobit I am registered as "Doing"  here I am "Bitbobb"  end of story, PERIOD.

"End of story, PERIOD."

There you have it. That's what you're investing in people, someone who claims they can prove things but refuses to do so. Even when given every opportunity to do so. On Yobit you could very well be registered as both. The story doesn't just end because you say "period". How naive can you be. Your response is exactly the kind of response we would expect from someone who is actually guilty.

So you missed my post where I said I will prove whatever aspect I need to prove.  This can be done any time.  Why must I do it this second?  Because I am getting mega trolled right now?  Why do you not repost the post where I offer to prove any aspect I need to to show your claims are false.  It is easy to do.  I can prove I am "Doing"  I could even stand next to another forum member while someone is typeing as Bitbobb.  Problem is that I have plans today and I am not going to let trolls ruin it for this coin.  So for now if you will keep spaming this thread then I guess the poor readers will have to decide for themselves.  Why I would go make tshirts for Trumpcoin today if I do not love this project.  This is making me sick.  You trolls should be ashamed of yourselves.  Slander is a crime and you are giving anon services a bad rep.  Will you ruin the whole earth to stop one good productive thing?

Saying you will prove something that would take less time than writing the above post, and not actually proving it. Is a huge piece of evidence to use against you.

Like you said, this can be done at any time. Why must you do it this second? Because, it's harder to fake something that's immediate. How long does it take you to photoshop your name to "Doing"? Longer than taking a screenshot does.

Even if you prove that you are Doing, you cannot prove you are not Bitbobb. It's literally impossible. You need to convince people that you are not this other person. it sounds like you've convinced some, but after talking to "both" of you I am not convinced. There are similarities that are very hard to fake. Considering you're not very well-known on these forums it seems unlikely that someone would know you well enough to mimic your personality and typing manner. Definitely possible, though. I certainly agree that it's possible you aren't both people, but your refusal to provide evidence that, as you said, is easy to obtain, is quite disconcerting.

You've spent significantly more time writing that post than you would have taking a screenshot. I did link you to an amazing tool that you will find extremely useful if you take screenshots. It automatically uploads to the cloud and gives you a link to share. Remember to block personal info, once a screenshot is in the internets it's there forever.

I'm not trolling, I am responding to comments directed at me. I have very clearly been mostly objective and have used quotations around the name and have done everything in my power to respect that possibility. Anyone reading the conversation can make a decision for themselves, one that will always be undermined by your refusal to post a screenshot. Even though you are, as you claim, logged into Yobit and this "can be done at any time".

I am responding to things that are on page 34 and the thread is on page 38.  This is not going to eat my whole day no way folks.  I am done.  
     I do not care some person in a troll box is demanding screen shots.  Where were you yesterday when depredation was kind enough to post my pictures for me because I do not yet know how?  I am truly sorry that I cannot comply with your demands of me this Sunday morning.  I did not planned to get trolled to HH.  So in the meantime if you are sad it is not me then sorry or IDK.  But I will check back later.  Bye for now God bless Donald J. Trump!

Whether you are GAY or NOT it doesn't matter

What matters is the lies and the truth

It's a big mystery. You are Bitbobb, on yobit you claim you are Doing and Bitbobb there claims Doing is ToadKing

And over here you do not get along with ToadKing

You see its all a mystery. Whether you were hitting men or women on yobit is not the fact

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: