Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:26:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ***OFFICIAL*** TRUMP COIN PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN DONATION SUPERPAC FUNDER****  (Read 40375 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Perryl

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 11:59:48 AM

On yobit I am registered as "Doing"  here I am "Bitbobb"  end of story, PERIOD.

"End of story, PERIOD."

There you have it. That's what you're investing in people, someone who claims they can prove things but refuses to do so. Even when given every opportunity to do so. On Yobit you could very well be registered as both. The story doesn't just end because you say "period". How naive can you be. Your response is exactly the kind of response we would expect from someone who is actually guilty.

You may or may not believe me, but I witnessed both "Doing" and "Bitbobb" talking in the TrollBox at speeds which I think would be difficult to fake.

I'm logged in to Yobit right now, I don't see a single message from either of them. I scrolled up to the top, but ofc history doesn't last long.

It is pretty hard to fake. I do type 110 wpm though, so, idk, it's definitely possible. I only type with 2 fingers, btw.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Itssherman

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 12:00:08 PM

"Bitbobb" is on Yobit right now. Real one? Fake one? Does it even matter at this point?

I wouldn't invest in anything with Trump's name on it, too many bankruptcies, but watching the coin go up and down somewhat interested me. I was a bit upset i didn't buy at 4k when it went up to 22k. Then the Chicken thing happens, since then it's stayed around 7 - 8k. Been considering buying it.  Whatever really happened, idk. So people are fighting over administration of the coin, fighting over everything to do with the coin. Then this guy "Bitbobb" is saying he's going to be treasurer and some other Trumpcoin rep is arguing with him in the trollbox on Yobit telling him he shouldn't call himself treasurer yet, others are running, etc, etc. Then this same "Bitbobb" starts trying to hit on people.

I don't know. Makes me glad to not be a part of this shitstorm. Aside from "Bitbobb" trying to hit on me... lmao

I never said those things and no one is arguing here.  We are actually all doing well.  Lot's of things happening.  

Lots*

See why us demos think we need more money in schools?

I specifically said the arguing was in Yobit... That denseness is hard to fake. The Bitbobb on Yobit seemed to have trouble understanding things that were said to him. FYI, figuring out if two accounts are owned by the same person is part of my job description. Literally.

I don't even know why people take yobit chat seriously, it's 99.999% FUD & lies.

Still doesn't prove any of the above. If that was the case no real trumpcoin supporter would be chatting on yobit in the 1st place

This totally is the first time someone has tried to impersonate someone who's a trumpcoin dev or associated with them.
It totally didn't already happen a couple of times already in the yobit chatbox.
Perryl

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 12:00:52 PM

"Bitbobb" is on Yobit right now. Real one? Fake one? Does it even matter at this point?

I wouldn't invest in anything with Trump's name on it, too many bankruptcies, but watching the coin go up and down somewhat interested me. I was a bit upset i didn't buy at 4k when it went up to 22k. Then the Chicken thing happens, since then it's stayed around 7 - 8k. Been considering buying it.  Whatever really happened, idk. So people are fighting over administration of the coin, fighting over everything to do with the coin. Then this guy "Bitbobb" is saying he's going to be treasurer and some other Trumpcoin rep is arguing with him in the trollbox on Yobit telling him he shouldn't call himself treasurer yet, others are running, etc, etc. Then this same "Bitbobb" starts trying to hit on people.

I don't know. Makes me glad to not be a part of this shitstorm. Aside from "Bitbobb" trying to hit on me... lmao

I never said those things and no one is arguing here.  We are actually all doing well.  Lot's of things happening.  

Lots*

I specifically said the arguing was in Yobit... That denseness is hard to fake. The Bitbobb on Yobit seemed to have trouble understanding things that were said to him. FYI, figuring out if two accounts are owned by the same person is part of my job description. Literally.

Ok good for you.  But we are on BTC forum now yes?  Ok.  I usually do not pay attention to the trollbox on yobit.  I already learned that lesson like a week or two ago!  Lol.  Only it was strange because this "fakebobb" was really good at parroting me.  He had me down I agree.  So if you were fooled even as a pro I understand because these trolls are pro as well.  BTC talk forums and Trumpcoin is home of the real Bitbobb.  Accept no substitute!

It was my first time meeting "you". So that person was the person who gave me my first impression of you.
seige

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 12:01:42 PM

Lots*

I don't even know why people take yobit chat seriously, it's 99.999% FUD & lies.

Still doesn't prove any of the above. If that was the case no real trumpcoin supporter would be chatting on yobit in the 1st place

This totally is the first time someone has tried to impersonate someone who's a trumpcoin dev or associated with them.
It totally didn't already happen a couple of times already in the yobit chatbox.

You got any proof?

Were you inspecting yobit?

Are you a moderator there?

If you answer no to any of the above your words are not to be taken seriously either
moneylord69

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 12:02:32 PM

Lots*

Ok good for you.  But we are on BTC forum now yes?  Ok.  I usually do not pay attention to the trollbox on yobit.  I already learned that lesson like a week or two ago!  Lol.  Only it was strange because this "fakebobb" was really good at parroting me.  He had me down I agree.  So if you were fooled even as a pro I understand because these trolls are pro as well.  BTC talk forums and Trumpcoin is home of the real Bitbobb.  Accept no substitute!

is there a way to get these guys off the forum? (siege, perril)

cuz if they tricked me with this yobit shit then alot of other people would probably be freaked out. can we just make a facebook group even? (or something similar that will be a CONTROLLED environment) just something for people who truly support the coin and its ideals
seige

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 12:06:05 PM

Lots*

cuz if they tricked me with this yobit shit then alot of other people would probably be freaked out. can we just make a facebook group even? (or something similar that will be a CONTROLLED environment) just something for people who truly support the coin and its ideals

I'm not faking anything or anybody. I have nothing to gain or lose here as i hold no trumpcoins

A person would only FUD for a pump and dump to gain profits from the losers

I'm just telling you the truth. Go see yourself. Read the original bitcoin thread

Read all the drama there with Bitbobb too against users. One user named NewWorldOrder who also is a Trump supporter does not trust Bitbobb

Don't believe me?

Go read! Use your eyes. The proof is already there

And by leaving this forum and going to facebook won't change Trumpcoin's past

The threads will always be here for people to see

As i have said Trumpcoin has already failed and fucked up pretty badly

Now shits gonna hit the fan, only a matter of time

seige

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 12:08:23 PM

Its a mystery.

Who is ToadKing. Bitbobb hates ToadKing and vice versa. ToadKing does not want Bitbobb to be treasurer and some people do

Doing is either Bitbobb or ToadKing

Or Bitbobb is ToadKing or simply Bitbobb

I personally want Bitbobb to be the treasurer so this coin dies

I never said I hated anyone!

You may not have said the word hated but the words you used expressed your anger towards ToadKing so one would have to assume you were hating

Perryl

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 12:11:53 PM

Lots*

You seriously can't spell a name that's right in front of you? I may not support the coin, but I didn't trick you with anything. Go back and read those posts. Let me know where the deceit was.
TrumpInfo

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 12:15:43 PM

Lots*

I think this is a Moderated thread. Hopefully the FUD posts will be deleted soon. I feel bad for who ever is going to have to read through all of this.
moneylord69

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 12:17:19 PM

Lots*

You seriously can't spell a name that's right in front of you? I may not support the coin, but I didn't trick you with anything. Go back and read those posts. Let me know where the deceit was.

holy fuck this is chaos. arnt you the girl saying bitbobb hit on you? and i saw your posts where you were clearly explaining that. also your siding with seige so wtf are you doing on this forum.

or is this just more double hidden meaning bullshit

TrumpCoinContent

Activity: 105

Media Content Manager - TrumpCoin

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 12:18:05 PM

This is all ridiculous and counterproductive.

Seige has been patently dishonest and negative across the last three threads and should be ignored. He wants attention or is spitefully resentful due to a miscalculated investment in the coin. Either way nothing he says is worth the time replying to.

He's not the only problem though. Whether you're from /biz/, reddit, yobit it doesn't matter, what you all need to stop doing is indulging in unnecessary drama and emotionalising an investment. Watching usernames snipe at one another over nothing is just unseemly.

Understand that TrumpCoin is now a company, has a clear direction and still has a litany of updates to unveil. We now have the benefit of accountability and transparency as an LLC and now that things have been restructured the time for deceptive manipulation, solipsistic squabbles and scamming has long since passed. Seige and other aggressors are welcome to take their concerns to their own thread as they've made it clear they don't offer any evidence to their claims and have an internalised vested interest in seeing the project fail. Indulging them with what they want (which is pages and pages of dispute) is just providing unnecessary uncertainty based on the speculative biases of people who have made it clear they offer nothing of value.

Chill out.
Itssherman

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 12:18:42 PM

Lots*

You got any proof?

Were you inspecting yobit?

Are you a moderator there?

If you answer no to any of the above your words are not to be taken seriously either

That perez guy for instance, claiming to be signal and telling everyone about he would be dumping the trumpfund. Too many people believed his obvious lies.
And Seige everybody knows your agenda, just stop it already. Luckily this thread is moderated this time around  Wink
seige

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 12:18:51 PM

The posts here may get deleted but screenshots have been taken of the posts here

And not to forget the ORIGINAL TRUMPCOIN THREAD HERE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1367265.4380

Won't be deleted and any public person can see and read posts there and make their own minds
Perryl

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 12:20:45 PM

Will be screenshotting proof from a user name jumpinbunny he/she sent me it

And as it goes: Bitbobb claims that the person behind the name "Doing" is ToadKing

I'm sorry, but this is not factual as Bitbobb stated his Yobit username is "Doing" and this is coming from a "Bitbobb".

Therefore this impersonator is the liar.

So?

I can state my name is anything. Would you believe me? I'm Bitbobb on Yobit.

Do you believe me?

That screenshot offers no evidence of anything.

Show me a screenshot of Bitbobb logged in on Yobit as Doing, and I still won't accept it as proof, but it's better than what you're providing. Even though it can be easily photoshopped, and he could own two accounts...

Im running for treasurer to you decietful trolls the only reason your scared is because this coin will succeed and rise to the top of the crypto market trumps meme magic is uncomparable to others

Thanks Bitinator,  Notice how they picked up right when it is time for me to go to work at the meme factory actually Doing something instead of just typing all day.  Wow they are worried

To All,
     I can easily show my self logging in to yobit as Doing making a trade to a member my send to my own trump wallet. I can verify that I have not sold Trumps or ANY of their other claims.  But what I will not do is stay away from the wonderful day I had planned.  I am sick of being delayed because I typed on the computer all day.  People have my phone number if any one needs to call me today they can it is working!  Until then MAGA

idk what meme factory is. I don't care about Trumpcoin. I just saw that "Bitbobb" had posted here and I wanted to see what he said. Then I seen him saying he never hit on me. Well, a Bitbobb did. Whichever it was, idc. I don't think it even matters at this point.

On yobit I am registered as "Doing"  here I am "Bitbobb"  end of story, PERIOD.

"End of story, PERIOD."

There you have it. That's what you're investing in people, someone who claims they can prove things but refuses to do so. Even when given every opportunity to do so. On Yobit you could very well be registered as both. The story doesn't just end because you say "period". How naive can you be. Your response is exactly the kind of response we would expect from someone who is actually guilty.

So you missed my post where I said I will prove whatever aspect I need to prove.  This can be done any time.  Why must I do it this second?  Because I am getting mega trolled right now?  Why do you not repost the post where I offer to prove any aspect I need to to show your claims are false.  It is easy to do.  I can prove I am "Doing"  I could even stand next to another forum member while someone is typeing as Bitbobb.  Problem is that I have plans today and I am not going to let trolls ruin it for this coin.  So for now if you will keep spaming this thread then I guess the poor readers will have to decide for themselves.  Why I would go make tshirts for Trumpcoin today if I do not love this project.  This is making me sick.  You trolls should be ashamed of yourselves.  Slander is a crime and you are giving anon services a bad rep.  Will you ruin the whole earth to stop one good productive thing?

Saying you will prove something that would take less time than writing the above post, and not actually proving it. Is a huge piece of evidence to use against you.

Like you said, this can be done at any time. Why must you do it this second? Because, it's harder to fake something that's immediate. How long does it take you to photoshop your name to "Doing"? Longer than taking a screenshot does.

Even if you prove that you are Doing, you cannot prove you are not Bitbobb. It's literally impossible. You need to convince people that you are not this other person. it sounds like you've convinced some, but after talking to "both" of you I am not convinced. There are similarities that are very hard to fake. Considering you're not very well-known on these forums it seems unlikely that someone would know you well enough to mimic your personality and typing manner. Definitely possible, though. I certainly agree that it's possible you aren't both people, but your refusal to provide evidence that, as you said, is easy to obtain, is quite disconcerting.

You've spent significantly more time writing that post than you would have taking a screenshot. I did link you to an amazing tool that you will find extremely useful if you take screenshots. It automatically uploads to the cloud and gives you a link to share. Remember to block personal info, once a screenshot is in the internets it's there forever.

I'm not trolling, I am responding to comments directed at me. I have very clearly been mostly objective and have used quotations around the name and have done everything in my power to respect that possibility. Anyone reading the conversation can make a decision for themselves, one that will always be undermined by your refusal to post a screenshot. Even though you are, as you claim, logged into Yobit and this "can be done at any time".
Itssherman

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 12:21:37 PM

The posts here may get deleted but screenshots have been taken of the posts here

And not to forget the ORIGINAL TRUMPCOIN THREAD HERE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1367265.4380

Won't be deleted and any public person can see and read posts there and make their own minds

I think there's enough posts in there to show people you are indeed trying to spread FUD to undermine trumpcoin yes.
Bitinator

Activity: 746
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 12:21:52 PM

If you dont want to help the community please leave!!!!! If you dont wAnt bitbob as treasurer then you can vote for me or for depredation! I have been here since beginning and im not here to hurt the coin and never was! Only reason i sold 300k in the begnning is i had no pc only my phone so i sold and bought back after the swap im here to help and even with all the fudders and trolls we will prevail

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Perryl

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 12:22:25 PM

Lots*

I think this is a Moderated thread. Hopefully the FUD posts will be deleted soon. I feel bad for who ever is going to have to read through all of this.

I feel bad for anyone investing in this. These posts should not be removed, but if they are it just further hurts the coin, so go for it. Then the fud will be based on you guys deleting posts with valid concerns.
Perryl

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 12:24:33 PM

Lots*

holy fuck this is chaos. arnt you the girl saying bitbobb hit on you? and i saw your posts where you were clearly explaining that. also your siding with seige so wtf are you doing on this forum.

or is this just more double hidden meaning bullshit

This is how I know you haven't read a damn thing.

I am the guy who was hit on by "Bitbobb" on Yobit. I do not know if Bitbobb from here and Bitbobb from Yobit are the same person. I have no idea. There is no evidence that says he isn't, and minor evidence saying he is.

I am not siding with siege. Again, read the actual posts. You're clearly not actually reading what I say.
seige

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 12:25:03 PM

I also have screenshots of people mentioning the posts will be deleted here as reference to show the public in the future

So chicken65 when you are ready to delete the posts go ahead

But the public deserve to see what goes on behind this coin before INVESTING THEIR MONEY!
moneylord69

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 12:26:10 PM

This is all ridiculous and counterproductive.

Seige has been patently dishonest and negative across the last three threads and should be ignored. He wants attention or is spitefully resentful due to a miscalculated investment in the coin. Either way nothing he says is worth the time replying to.

He's not the only problem though. Whether you're from /biz/, reddit, yobit it doesn't matter, what you all need to stop doing is indulging in unnecessary drama and emotionalising an investment. Watching usernames snipe at one another over nothing is just unseemly.

Understand that TrumpCoin is now a company, has a clear direction and still has a litany of updates to unveil. We now have the benefit of accountability and transparency as an LLC and now that things have been restructured the time for deceptive manipulation, solipsistic squabbles and scamming has long since passed. Seige and other aggressors are welcome to take their concerns to their own thread as they've made it clear they don't offer any evidence to their claims and have an internalised vested interest in seeing the project fail. Indulging them with what they want (which is pages and pages of dispute) is just providing unnecessary uncertainty based on the speculative biases of people who have made it clear they offer nothing of value.

Chill out.

this thread needs to be taken down temporarily or something so everyone can cool off. or block the trolls from using it. idk if any here has the power to do that or how that works
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: