Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:09:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you accept bitcoin as your salary?  (Read 183483 times)
VTCutch

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 02:07:48 PM

No but only because I live in a city where there are only a handful of places that accept bitcoin. So I would need to convert them to euros to live. If that weren't the case then yes gladly.

I also live in a country where it is very difficult to buy goods for Bitcoin. But I would be happy to accept a salary of Bitcoin. Then, whenever you need them easily converted to local currency
JackTheDrought

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 02:48:43 PM

it does not mean I do not agree completely.
bitcoin as a salary will be a quite problem due to its price so unstable from month to month.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 05:06:42 PM

In Europe there is a hot new pertaining to a company whose going to introduce paying bitcoins to their employees. But given the instability of the bitcoins market value is it an advantage for the employees or an disadvantage. In my opinion this kind of payment for salary is not yet beneficial to employees not until bitcoins price has become stabled. Though if bitcoin will start to increase its monetary value it can be advantageuos but if not then it is a peril to the employees. So what do you think, what is your opinion on this matter?
Regardless of the challenges about using bitcoin if I had the choice I will choose to receive my payments in bitcoin since it is bound to be a great investment in the next years.
praboso96

Activity: 187

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 05:38:57 PM

In Europe there is a hot new pertaining to a company whose going to introduce paying bitcoins to their employees. But given the instability of the bitcoins market value is it an advantage for the employees or an disadvantage. In my opinion this kind of payment for salary is not yet beneficial to employees not until bitcoins price has become stabled. Though if bitcoin will start to increase its monetary value it can be advantageuos but if not then it is a peril to the employees. So what do you think, what is your opinion on this matter?
Regardless of the challenges about using bitcoin if I had the choice I will choose to receive my payments in bitcoin since it is bound to be a great investment in the next years.

I also will choose Bitcoin. But it is desirable that it was not the main form of income, and additional. Now I'm just looking for extra income, wherever I was paid in Bitcoins.
Unfortunately few companies where you can get paid in cryptocurrency
CryptoGirl17

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 07:19:48 AM

i would mabe ask for half and half or some sort of deal with both.
DRaGoN RaNTaRo

Activity: 319
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 07:32:28 AM

the problem is bitcoin price is unistable some time hi and some time low
The high volatile nature of bitcoin attracts traditional traders to the currency and with the price so high i am not sure i will opt to have my entire salary in bitcoin.

i would mabe ask for half and half or some sort of deal with both.
The idea is good but i am not sure any company would accept providing the salary in cash as well as in bitcoin .
XIOM

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 04:15:28 AM

interesting, i'll accept bitcoin as my salary,
because bitcoin will be the biggest revenue of income.
HarringtonStark

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 10:36:52 AM

Yes absolutely if more stores and restaurants begin accepting it as payment. It's not very convenient to trade Bitcoins for $ because I primarily use PayPal. I have to be careful when using PayPal to transfer the money because if I send large amounts of money to my PayPal account, the staff can freeze my account so I have to send small money at a time like $1,000 every week.

If more stores begin accepting Bitcoins as payment, I will only use Bitcoins!

AceKnight

Activity: 197

Web Designer/Developer here!

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 12:23:14 PM

i would love to have bitcoin as a salary.
Its so easy to trade and Its Price is like WOOOF! Going sky high

Mbah Tyo

Activity: 532

1st of May

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 04:50:58 PM

I certainly would receive if I use bitcoin payment of salaries because it will give a plus for my salary, but it is unfortunate that it will happen probably in time to be a very long time, because until now bitcoin alone can not be accepted by the government.

▄████ ████▄
      ▄█████▀   ▀█████▄
   ▄█████▀  ▄█ █▄▄ ▀█████▄
▄█████▀    ███ ████▄▄ ▀█████▄
███▀  ▄    ███ ███████▄▄ ▀███
███ ▄██    ███ ███▀▀█████ ███
███ ███    ███ ███   ▀███ ███
███ ███▄▄▄▄███ ███    ███ ███
███ ██████████ ███        ███
███ ███▀▀▀▀███ ███    ███ ███
███ ███    ███ ███   ▄███ ███
███ ▀██    ███ ███▄▄████▀ ███
███▄  ▀    ███ ███████▀  ▄███
▀█████▄    ███ ████▀  ▄█████▀
   ▀█████▄  ▀█ █▀  ▄█████▀
      ▀█████▄   ▄█████▀
         ▀████ ████▀
Hash

▄▄ ▄▄
     ██ ██
   ▄▄█████▄▄
  ███▀▀▀▀▀███
 ██▀       ▀██
██▀         ▀▀
██
██▄         ▄▄
 ██▄       ▄██
  ███▄▄▄▄▄███
   ▀▀█████▀▀
     ██ ██
     ▀▀ ▀▀
ard

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

JOIN
WHITELIST
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 07:40:26 PM

i would love to have bitcoin as a salary.
Its so easy to trade and Its Price is like WOOOF! Going sky high

Yes! Bitcoin will be a good salary for all of us, it is efficient and so easy to carry everywhere, though if we take this as a salary, there will be a lot of questions and problems regarding using bitcoin. If everyone will make a wallet it will be a trouble to people because not all of them will like to do it so, well they just like to get their salary. Second the government will first look at this currency, salaries are being deducted that depends on your job, so they still need to consider how can they get taxes from it, it is essential to a country to collect and levy taxes because it the blood of a country.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Antibarcode

Activity: 122

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 09:24:37 PM

I would like to not just accept it as my salary, but also to pay for everything with bitcoin.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 12:08:44 AM

the problem is bitcoin price is unistable some time hi and some time low

But this should not be an important limitation. Remember that bitcoin should not be taken only as a currency to be stored in our wallets. We also can use bitcoin as a payment processor to transfer our money with low fees and good efficiency. If you receive your salary in bitcoins and immediately exchange it for fiat money you will not notice any difference in your capital.
E-shipper

Activity: 429

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 06:18:03 AM

As I have said many times about his interest in bitcoin, I can repeat again that the presence of even one or more sources of income, it is safe to take a salary in bitcoin. After all, they can be stored in a purse for the future, and from other sources to live.

████████████████████████
  ███████████        █████████
  ████████████████████████████
  ████                    ████
  ████        ████         ███
██████     ██████████     █ 
  ████    ███      ███    ███
   ███   ██          ██   ████
  █     ██          ██   ██████
  ███     ███      ███    ████
  ████     ██████████     ████
  ████        ████        ████
  █████████████▀▀█████████████
  ████████████    ████████████
   ████████████▄▄████████████
Galaxy eSolutions
  ICO TOKEN PRESALE STARTS ON FEBRUARY 28
  #1 ICO ON A GLOBAL ECOMMERCE ECOSYSTEM!
   WORLDWIDE REFURBISHED CONSUMER ELECTRONICS
WHITEPAPER│MEDIUM
FACEBOOK│LINKEDIN
  TWITTER│TELEGRAM
    ████████████████████████
  ███████████        █████████
  ████████████████████████████
  ████        ████         ███
██████     ██████████     █ 
  ████    ███      ███    ███
   ███   ██          ██   ████
  █     ██          ██   ██████
  ███     ███      ███    ████
  ████     ██████████     ████
  ████        ████        ████
  █████████████▀▀█████████████
  ████████████    ████████████
   ████████████▄▄████████████
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 07:14:09 AM

As I have said many times about his interest in bitcoin, I can repeat again that the presence of even one or more sources of income, it is safe to take a salary in bitcoin. After all, they can be stored in a purse for the future, and from other sources to live.

It still depends my brother. If you will accept bitcoin as your salary, you should take into consideration the volatility of it's market. For example, you are earning $100 every day in your work then you will be paid in bitcoin, the next day the value of bitcoin has a big decrease, what do you think will happen to the $100 worth of bitcoin you received yesterday? There will also be a decrease in it's value
crypto.vova

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 06:32:22 PM

Yes i would accept bitcoin as my salary. bitcoin has so many advantages its also in demmand now . and you can save your bitcoins on your wallet only no need to go to banks ( unless you are about to withdraw lol ). and another thing when you convert it to $ or any currency just wait for it to raise its value .
seven4smoke

Activity: 169

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 07:04:18 PM

It still depends my brother. If you will accept bitcoin as your salary, you should take into consideration the volatility of it's market. For example, you are earning $100 every day in your work then you will be paid in bitcoin, the next day the value of bitcoin has a big decrease, what do you think will happen to the $100 worth of bitcoin you received yesterday? There will also be a decrease in it's value
The correct thought. Wages must guarantee safe existence and without sharp fluctuations and inflation. And the most important thing is that in real life, you still need to pay real money as well.
mikecgna

Activity: 157

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 07:29:56 PM

Switch to bitcoin I'm not going to completely. The global market trend still requires the use of other currencies, even on the most basic needs. So the salary is one thing, bitcoin is another.
d-trixx

Activity: 185

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 07:52:40 PM

Yes i would accept bitcoin as my salary. bitcoin has so many advantages its also in demmand now . and you can save your bitcoins on your wallet only no need to go to banks ( unless you are about to withdraw lol ). and another thing when you convert it to $ or any currency just wait for it to raise its value .
Today salary in bitcoin is very dangerous. If yesterday for a salary could buy one volume of the goods, because of falling prices tomorrow, I'll be able to buy fewer. Therefore, with a salary of bitcoin is better to wait.
berserkinterbuy

Activity: 195

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 08:05:33 PM

I'm on my job earn $ 150 per month. And if I get them in bitcoin, something from my income will be over. I think that is still very self to think about the mass transition to cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: