Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:18:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you accept bitcoin as your salary?  (Read 183483 times)
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 11:16:37 AM

That would be great but it's a bit risky in my opinion

It is not just a bit risky but a huge risk. You will be endangering your income which provides for all your needs in bitcoin. I would rather suggest to do it yourself that way you could control it and wont regret at the end.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 11:46:51 AM

It is not just a bit risky but a huge risk. You will be endangering your income which provides for all your needs in bitcoin. I would rather suggest to do it yourself that way you could control it and wont regret at the end.
The way people are answering to the title, they either don't seem to have recurring bills, or they just don't know what the risks are as they don't have the ability to spot the risks.

That aside, there is no need for people to have their salary fully "handed over" in Bitcoin.

As you also said, they can just decide to buy themselves coins worth a certain amount of their salary already.

And that without having your entire salary in Bitcoin. People should think before saying something.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 12:29:27 PM

As of now im quit of job because of lack of salary my boss didn't paid my 1 month job and i already reported it already now i will full time into bitcoin and finding work to bitcoin related so that i could accept bitcoin from work with bitcoin related and i want bitcoin because it really can help me to use it for trading.

Y U MAD AT ME
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 01:16:29 PM

Jobless as well, fortunately some bitcoins are on the way Smiley

True , by now i am really planning to help other persons especially for those who are illiterate  persons like my brother but knows how to used computer so basically captcha solving would really help them.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 03:53:23 PM

True , by now i am really planning to help other persons especially for those who are illiterate  persons like my brother but knows how to used computer so basically captcha solving would really help them.

I don't really think that would be the best way, there must be some better way for him to help out. Capthas are really low paying, it's not profitable at all.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 04:05:04 PM

I don't really think that would be the best way, there must be some better way for him to help out. Capthas are really low paying, it's not profitable at all.

Earning from captcha is the waste of time and the payouts are very low, and there are many scammers who will not pay you at the end of the work, and in that case signature campaign is good to earn descent amount of coins.
mishra1994u

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 05:44:47 PM

I wont recommend captcha solving to you and your brother because its just like a waste of time,it would be much better if you introduce him about bitcoin and make him join this forum,then he will find much better earning oportunities.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 05:51:31 PM

I wont recommend captcha solving to you and your brother because its just like a waste of time,it would be much better if you introduce him about bitcoin and make him join this forum,then he will find much better earning oportunities.

Its better to start earning from signature campaign instead of wasting time in captcha and faucet sites where the payouts are too low, you can expect descent earning from signature campaign.
ged00u

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 06:00:09 PM

Its better to start earning from signature campaign instead of wasting time in captcha and faucet sites where the payouts are too low, you can expect descent earning from signature campaign.
True. Start doing some decent jobs instead of nonsense activities will increase the amount of money you make. Faucet and captcha are both suck and time-consuming because of the payout is extremely low. Try to apply for a signature campaign. Their payouts are much higher
oser41eric

Activity: 501

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 06:04:28 PM

accepting bitcoin for my salary is way too much risky i can not take that much risk just for a little profit but if i go for trading with bitcoin the it can be much profitable than this
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 06:05:37 PM

True. Start doing some decent jobs instead of nonsense activities will increase the amount of money you make. Faucet and captcha are both suck and time-consuming because of the payout is extremely low. Try to apply for a signature campaign. Their payouts are much higher

Yeah and if you have higher rank account then you can be a part of higher paying campaign from where you can expect higher income on regular basis.
bitdumper

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

One world One currency, Bitcoin.

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 06:12:42 PM

ofcourse not nobody will risk their salary for any now fixable price stuff whose price is being changed at every 30min well maybe i can but only if it is very popular in my country but people here do nkt even know that is there anything avalible like that

YTBitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 06:27:19 PM

As of now im quit of job because of lack of salary my boss didn't paid my 1 month job and i already reported it already now i will full time into bitcoin and finding work to bitcoin related so that i could accept bitcoin from work with bitcoin related and i want bitcoin because it really can help me to use it for trading.

It is good decision to quit jobs from sucking companies, it is more better to work full time in bitcoin instead of working for those companies which will make delays in your salaries and will make you to work for free.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 06:39:08 PM

It is good decision to quit jobs from sucking companies, it is more better to work full time in bitcoin instead of working for those companies which will make delays in your salaries and will make you to work for free.

I am working for the same company for like 12 years now, and there has never been a single delay on any of my paid out salaries. It's an automated system that does everything. Not much that can go wrong here.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 07:08:03 PM

I am working for the same company for like 12 years now, and there has never been a single delay on any of my paid out salaries. It's an automated system that does everything. Not much that can go wrong here.

There are some companies which pay much better for our real life job (day job) and we feel convenient to work with them so it is not good to leave companies like that and have to work on both side in that cases like on day job and on bitcoin.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1059

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 07:27:56 PM

There are some companies which pay much better for our real life job (day job) and we feel convenient to work with them so it is not good to leave companies like that and have to work on both side in that cases like on day job and on bitcoin.

If you are satisfied with your job and salary then there is no reason in quitting your job as it will also give you stable income and financial security to you and your family.

KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 09:44:25 PM

I agree with you that bitcoin is a bit risky because bitcoin is very stronger and powerful currency and very useful and bitcoin is acceptable in anywhere and bitcoin increasing its price day by day ,there is more and more people adopting bitcoin in huge amount and i am sure bitcoin future will be more rise and shine.
cjrosero

Activity: 616

To God Be The Glory!

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 01:24:18 AM

I agree with you that bitcoin is a bit risky because bitcoin is very stronger and powerful currency and very useful and bitcoin is acceptable in anywhere and bitcoin increasing its price day by day ,there is more and more people adopting bitcoin in huge amount and i am sure bitcoin future will be more rise and shine.

i think he is reffering to the fluctuation of the price there is where it is risky. let us say you have a fix sallary of 1btc per month equevalent to 600$ what if that 1btc drop to 400$ within a month. .then that is risky its like you work for some days that is free.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 01:27:35 AM

i think he is reffering to the fluctuation of the price there is where it is risky. let us say you have a fix sallary of 1btc per month equevalent to 600$ what if that 1btc drop to 400$ within a month. .then that is risky its like you work for some days that is free.

That is a major problem in accepting salary in bitcoins as we never know when price will go higher or lower, if price is high then it will benefit us but if it falls then it will affect our income badly.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 01:32:30 AM

That is a major problem in accepting salary in bitcoins as we never know when price will go higher or lower, if price is high then it will benefit us but if it falls then it will affect our income badly.
It's very risky to accept your salary in bitcoin, because salary is our source of income, if suddenly bitcoin price go down we need to set and calculate again our daily financial, so it's a bit difficult to manage the household expenses if the price keeps on changing, its good to have bitcoin as investment but i think for salary i prefer fiat
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: