Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:36:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you accept bitcoin as your salary?  (Read 183483 times)
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 11:14:06 PM

I wont accept my salary as bitcoin just because you can lose part of your salary very quick.
Ofcourse you can also earn every month extra because of bitcoin but its a risk you have to take.
Not only bitcoin but every currency has fluctuations we cannot call these fluctuations as volatility, it will be just nonsense, and we know that if the demand of a currency increases then the price of it increases not decreases so in that case every company will like to buy bitcoin in order to pay and the price will rise higher.

You are right every currency just need our support and after getting that support and increased demand we will not see that in dropping down, and we do not have to call these fluctuations as volatility as the price comes to recover after every fall.
MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 11:26:29 PM

If my company agrees to pay me 20% salary in bitcoins and remaining 80% in fiat then I would surely accept my salary in bitcoins as then I don't need to buy bitcoins, as salary earned in bitcoin can be directly saved for the future.
Lol I think any company would not want to do that. they will not have much time to calculate your salary into bitcoin and to fiat. I think the only company that releted with bitcoin which may give salary with bitcoin
chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 02:45:46 PM

If my company agrees to pay me 20% salary in bitcoins and remaining 80% in fiat then I would surely accept my salary in bitcoins as then I don't need to buy bitcoins, as salary earned in bitcoin can be directly saved for the future.
Lol I think any company would not want to do that. they will not have much time to calculate your salary into bitcoin and to fiat. I think the only company that releted with bitcoin which may give salary with bitcoin

That's true only companies who have operations related to bitcoins will prefer to pay their employees in bitcoins and we cannot expect that each and every company will start doing that as they will also keep the factor of price volatility in their minds.
sayyedraza

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 04:15:53 PM

yup Sure bitcoin can be use as salaries too No issue

It depend of your country where bitcoin can be acceptable

Thanks
uname

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 04:34:10 PM

Thanks

I think seeing bitcoin is not very popular so it can not much accepted by many stores. I doubt you could shop using bitcoin in real life

Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 05:32:14 PM

Thanks

I think seeing bitcoin is not very popular so it can not much accepted by many stores. I doubt you could shop using bitcoin in real life
The big problem here isnt they being accepted directly, as the bitcoin debit and credit cards as i do know will allow anybody here to make any purchase into someplace as they have the card machine, but the most people doesnt has more then 1 bitcoin soo making a card just to spend 0,05bitcoins its like a waste of the bitcoin.
trickshot22

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 05:37:52 PM

I wont accept my salary as bitcoin just because you can lose part of your salary very quick.
Ofcourse you can also earn every month extra because of bitcoin but its a risk you have to take.
Not only bitcoin but every currency has fluctuations we cannot call these fluctuations as volatility, it will be just nonsense, and we know that if the demand of a currency increases then the price of it increases not decreases so in that case every company will like to buy bitcoin in order to pay and the price will rise higher.
that is true, it is totally normal in my opinion, thats why i like bitcoins that much because i can make money with it
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 05:38:18 PM

Jobless as well, fortunately some bitcoins are on the way Smiley

I'm jobless too because i'm a student so did not have any jobs yet, and this question is not for us as we only have one option to earn money which is with bitcoins so the question if we would leave our job for bitcoins does not apply on us.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 06:25:51 PM

of course i will accept it, bitcoin is my main currency in online world, if someone want to give me salary, i recomendation to use bitcoin than other currency
I think not a problem accepting bitcoin payments if you work online or you are already working in the section related to bitcoin, but try to think of a typical company pays employee salaries with bitcoin. I think there will be many employees would complain about it?

Paying with bitcoin in a company will probably only be viable in a IT company since many persons still don’t have enough information about bitcoin in order to know what they are getting into.
The facilities of its usage in offline companies is also not available in every part of the world, people can use bitcoin much conveniently in online uses but for offline uses it becomes hard for some places. So, the IT related companies will be the first to adopt that method of paying their employers.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 06:32:37 PM

of course i will accept it, bitcoin is my main currency in online world, if someone want to give me salary, i recomendation to use bitcoin than other currency
I think not a problem accepting bitcoin payments if you work online or you are already working in the section related to bitcoin, but try to think of a typical company pays employee salaries with bitcoin. I think there will be many employees would complain about it?

Paying with bitcoin in a company will probably only be viable in a IT company since many persons still don’t have enough information about bitcoin in order to know what they are getting into.
The facilities of its usage in offline companies is also not available in every part of the world, people can use bitcoin much conveniently in online uses but for offline uses it becomes hard for some places. So, the IT related companies will be the first to adopt that method of paying their employers.
In offline it can be hard because bitcoin still need internet in order to transfer funds to another wallet..
So there is no problem because right now we can exchange bitcoin instantly so it is ok for me to receive bitcoin as your salary..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 06:38:10 PM

In offline it can be hard because bitcoin still need internet in order to transfer funds to another wallet..
So there is no problem because right now we can exchange bitcoin instantly so it is ok for me to receive bitcoin as your salary..

When it comes to sending and receiving funds, offline is Bitcoin's weak point. That's the only aspect where Bitcoin can't compete with fiat. And for the people that say there are certain physical coins where they are loaded with a certain amount of Bitcoins, once again you need an internet connection in order to claim them, or at least look at whether or not they are really loaded.
mishra1994u

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 06:42:07 PM

I'm jobless too because i'm a student so did not have any jobs yet, and this question is not for us as we only have one option to earn money which is with bitcoins so the question if we would leave our job for bitcoins does not apply on us.
Ya right bro as a student you cannot think about it right now because for some one settle in his/her full time job in real life and getting a good money no one ever gonna do that to get full time on bitcoin,but who is earning nothing then bitcoin is the only hope.
fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 06:48:40 PM

This is rather a tough question to answer because we are talking about somebodies lively hood on the line. So putting faith into a cryptocurrency is down right distrubing if you ask me. Because we are talking about one's standard of living as opposed to living on the streets if the crypto currency they rely on for their living expenses suddenly takes a nose dive.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2016, 07:12:08 PM

lol seeing your signature space having signature campaign materials, you have a job mate Smiley  and  post jobs to do everyday , and yes as having job that pays bitcoin the question raised is not applicable to you so what are you doing here then?  Of course to do your job of posting so you can earn BTC.

This is rather a tough question to answer because we are talking about somebodies lively hood on the line. So putting faith into a cryptocurrency is down right distrubing if you ask me. Because we are talking about one's standard of living as opposed to living on the streets if the crypto currency they rely on for their living expenses suddenly takes a nose dive.

I think it is asking our opinion about accepting a job that pays bitcoin and resigning the day job that pays the normal money.  so basically it is not disturbing for me.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 10:26:38 PM

Ya right bro as a student you cannot think about it right now because for some one settle in his/her full time job in real life and getting a good money no one ever gonna do that to get full time on bitcoin,but who is earning nothing then bitcoin is the only hope.

Even when you will have full time job in your hands  its always good to accept salary in fiat and not in bitcoins as bitcoin cannot be used anywhere directly and after all you need to convert it to real money for spending.
Dora Doll

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 11:02:51 PM

that is true, it is totally normal in my opinion, thats why i like bitcoins that much because i can make money with it
but still in most of the areas you cannot use bitcoin as money, because there is no facility of using bitcoin in local market just like fiat currency, as in our are there is no facility of using bitcoin directly for shopping but you have to convert bitcoin into fiat currency.
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 11:10:36 PM

I think it might be valid, you ready out of school and working full time in bitcoin? because you already have a job and knowledge of bitcoin. so for what school? what do you think about this?
What do you opt out of the school and chose to work full time in bitcoin ?
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 11:13:56 PM

I think it might be valid, you ready out of school and working full time in bitcoin? because you already have a job and knowledge of bitcoin. so for what school? what do you think about this?
What do you opt out of the school and chose to work full time in bitcoin ?

If he opt out of the school for the sake of bitcoins then that is an worst decision to make, because with good education you can get higher paying job in future and it will be higher then your earning from bitcoins for sure.
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 11:58:50 PM

I think the difference is that each currency to fluctuate very low. their price movements are slow not like bitcoin price movements tend to be very fast and quite large,
so it makes a lot of people consider to receive a salary with bitcoin. because they think that they can only lose.

diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 06:39:05 AM

I started out  my journey in bitcoin when I was like you, I earn few bitcoins most of the time. But now that I am earning fiat in real life, I prefer to receive it that way and I think nothing will change that except maybe if all the commodities around me are payable with bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: