Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:58:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you accept bitcoin as your salary?  (Read 183483 times)
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 12:45:35 AM

In Europe there is a hot new pertaining to a company whose going to introduce paying bitcoins to their employees. But given the instability of the bitcoins market value is it an advantage for the employees or an disadvantage. In my opinion this kind of payment for salary is not yet beneficial to employees not until bitcoins price has become stabled. Though if bitcoin will start to increase its monetary value it can be advantageuos but if not then it is a peril to the employees. So what do you think, what is your opinion on this matter?

I cannot accept bitcoin as my salary even I'm not a employee at the present time now, Because the disadvantage that I saw from it, is the ups and down of the price of bitcoin/fluctuation. Unless the price is fix to 1000$ Grin Cheesy

Said the one who is working for a signature campaign.  Aren't you already accepting cryptocurrency as payment (salary) for your effort weekly?  Funny  that you are saying other things that you are doing at this moment.  Anyway, i wont mind accepting bitcoin or any form of currency as long as i can convert it to cash.

A genius point you have picked, from that point if we look then each and every user of this forum is enrolled for a job and are getting their salaries in bitcoin or any other altcoin, so with that it is proved that every user of bitcoin or those who know about bitcoin will readily accept salary in bitcoin if they find a better opportunity with a higher salary.

Yes with that point of view we all are already getting paid in bitcoin as our salary. not only with signature campaign but there are a lot of other tasks in services also available for which the owners giving us bitcoins as wages or salary and we happily accept that salary and wages in the form of bitcoin currency and then use them for our needs without any complaint.
I doubt anyone that is at signature here is able to pay the bills with the earnings, maybe one person that holds more then one account at each signature is able to get an income of 2-4 btc but is quite hard to think about such thing. Being present at one signature , earning lets say 0,40btc monthly its around 300 dollars at the moment, at some countries it may be a good salarie but those arent enought to pay my bills, its a huge diference into an extra source of income as signature allows the most present at them, and our salaray.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 12:51:37 AM

Yes if my boss gonna pay me with right now i definitely accept without thinking it twice cause i can use it for buying goods in online shop where i can order some staff that i can use too to go work again that will help me with everyday activities bitcoin is quite good to invest or to trade also
dandroid

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 01:19:29 AM

At the current stage, I would prefer not to get my salary in bitcoin, as it can be really risky, because if the price falls in future, then I would get less in my payment.
23dzmaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 01:22:43 AM

Yes, i would. So i don't need to exchange my money into bitcoins again, because i always using my bitcoins everydad for trading and trading is like my second job with bitcoins.
agamasrori

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 01:27:50 AM

Yes, i would. So i don't need to exchange my money into bitcoins again, because i always using my bitcoins everydad for trading and trading is like my second job with bitcoins.
Yes me to for me trading is such a second job for me. Although I join a signature campaigne too. I do work for the signatute campaign and recieve my salary in bitcoin. I would try to invest my btc to the profitable site.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 04:37:09 AM

A second job. Yes it is like that for me too. Always checking the price even in holidays or Sundays. It is like there is no rest when it comes to monitoring altcoins. You dont know what might happen.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2016, 05:16:21 AM

A second job. Yes it is like that for me too. Always checking the price even in holidays or Sundays. It is like there is no rest when it comes to monitoring altcoins. You dont know what might happen.

My point exactly. Don't know if you have a family but imagine what it would be like if you only had Bitcoin to depend on. It would be a nightmare, not knowing if you gonna have enough money for bills and food. It's fine if you're getting paid in Bitcoin from a second job, at least you have your main income to fall back on in case Bitcoin price drops.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 05:42:26 AM

In Europe there is a hot new pertaining to a company whose going to introduce paying bitcoins to their employees. But given the instability of the bitcoins market value is it an advantage for the employees or an disadvantage. In my opinion this kind of payment for salary is not yet beneficial to employees not until bitcoins price has become stabled. Though if bitcoin will start to increase its monetary value it can be advantageuos but if not then it is a peril to the employees. So what do you think, what is your opinion on this matter?

I cannot accept bitcoin as my salary even I'm not a employee at the present time now, Because the disadvantage that I saw from it, is the ups and down of the price of bitcoin/fluctuation. Unless the price is fix to 1000$ Grin Cheesy

Said the one who is working for a signature campaign.  Aren't you already accepting cryptocurrency as payment (salary) for your effort weekly?  Funny  that you are saying other things that you are doing at this moment.  Anyway, i wont mind accepting bitcoin or any form of currency as long as i can convert it to cash.

A genius point you have picked, from that point if we look then each and every user of this forum is enrolled for a job and are getting their salaries in bitcoin or any other altcoin, so with that it is proved that every user of bitcoin or those who know about bitcoin will readily accept salary in bitcoin if they find a better opportunity with a higher salary.

Yes with that point of view we all are already getting paid in bitcoin as our salary. not only with signature campaign but there are a lot of other tasks in services also available for which the owners giving us bitcoins as wages or salary and we happily accept that salary and wages in the form of bitcoin currency and then use them for our needs without any complaint.
I think if you've been working on bitcoin is certainly not a problem to receive a salary with bitcoin because it is already in your place
but if you work as an employee in a company that is not releated to the bitcoin of course they will not receive a salary with bitcoin?
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 09:49:59 AM

I think if you've been working on bitcoin is certainly not a problem to receive a salary with bitcoin because it is already in your place
but if you work as an employee in a company that is not releated to the bitcoin of course they will not receive a salary with bitcoin?

But the point is will you accept salary in bitcoins if your company adopts bitcoin? In that case it will be risky as it can lower down your salary if price falls in future.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 03:17:44 PM

I think that I would accept bitcoin as part of my salary. Bitcoin has many advantages, it's also in demand now. And you can save the bitcoins in your wallet, that means no need to go to banks.

That is also what i like the most about bitcoin no hassle in getting your salary. The problem only if there are enough services for you to convert your salary into fiat because we still can't deny tha fact that there were really services right now around the globe.

Converting bitcoin to fiat currency in not a big deal now, but what will you do if you see sudden price fall in the price of bitcoins in future? Will you still prefer to accept salary in bitcoins? As it can take your salary even to a half level.
The chance of gaining value, with the risk of losing it. Only the adventurous would take the risk.
I, for one, would not want to. I want my salary the same as how much it should be, on the day I received it, on the next, the next, and the next days as well.
d@nte

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 06:52:35 PM

No, i prefer receive my salary  in fiat until bitcoin be more accepted  in my country, because exchanging bitcoin into  fiat everytime is not very fair, but maybe somewehre  salary in bitcoin is real..
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 06:56:01 PM

Yes if my boss gonna pay me with right now i definitely accept without thinking it twice cause i can use it for buying goods in online shop where i can order some staff that i can use too to go work again that will help me with everyday activities bitcoin is quite good to invest or to trade also

If you so easily will accept Bitcoin as your salary in todays world, it means that you don't have much/any recurring expenses, right? At least, that's the impression that you are giving me. People with bills to pay won't choose for Bitcoin as their main salary.
0day

Activity: 742

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 07:44:00 PM

At the current stage, I would prefer not to get my salary in bitcoin, as it can be really risky, because if the price falls in future, then I would get less in my payment.

You cannot say now that the price is decreasing as now every thing is going in the favor of bitcoin and with that the price of bitcoin is increase every day without any drop in the price , you can accept your salary in bitcoin without any hesitation. 

Hire me for your campaign management
PsursV

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 07:54:05 PM

I don't understand those people who would like to accept bitcoin as their salary. It seems optimistic now when the price for bitcoin has tend to growing. But nobody knows about the future, maybe it will be not so optimistic for bitcoin and it will cost like one dollar.
I think for a high value and bitcoin bitcoin accepted in all circles I'm sure everyone is ready to accept a salary of bitcoin. of course it will turn around when the price of bitcoin has a small price or not received at all traders. This is actually quite risky? let alone the work would have long-term concerns
i think majority of people are not ready to receive salary in bitcoin and the main reason is that still in most of the area there are very little opportunities to use bitcoin in their local shops, therefore it become difficult first to convert bitcoin into their local currency and then use it.
Cresciuanto

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 10:15:09 PM

yes i want to accept bitcoin as my salary.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 10:51:31 PM

You cannot say now that the price is decreasing as now every thing is going in the favor of bitcoin and with that the price of bitcoin is increase every day without any drop in the price , you can accept your salary in bitcoin without any hesitation. 
You are definitely right that the price of bitcoin is much better and at some stages it also got stability which the business owners like the most and we can see that people are investing more money into bitcoin and with that the price increase more.
macedoniantable

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 10:55:40 PM

I would if it was work that is tech related but not for physical work or one that requires standing for an extended amount of time.
Because compensation board would not pay if I got hurt because of no records of payment can be found for being paid this way there would be no payroll department that would touch bitcoin
MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 11:04:44 PM

yeah if you work at a real job is better to accept payment by fiat. because it will be at risk if you use bitcoin as your main currency. while bitcoin still volatile?
The End Is Neigh

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 11:12:21 PM

I'd like it if I could take a small portion of my salary in bitcoins but I don't have that opportunity where I work. I don't want to trust some 3rd party company to do it because I don't want to take the risk that they go bankrupt.
uname

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 11:21:13 PM

I'd like it if I could take a small portion of my salary in bitcoins but I don't have that opportunity where I work. I don't want to trust some 3rd party company to do it because I don't want to take the risk that they go bankrupt.
I think if you want to earn money from bitcoin you have to work at a company that deals with bitcoin. I'm sure you will be earning in bitcoin. of course it does not apply if you work outside the company

Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: