Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:42:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRM] Verium PoWT | CPU mining | scrypt² | Scaling | New Roadmap Released  (Read 249891 times)
TaShoKi

Activity: 404
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 01:58:38 PM

Hi. For Windows 7 64 bit  to have a solo miner?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dolores12

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 02:16:20 PM

pls tell me why you ppl mine vrm??

It's profitable to mine. That simple.

what ?? lol how much you make in a day??  Grin Grin

Enough to cover the cost of a couple of quality cups of coffee at work a day. That's enough for me, profit is profit.  Grin

obviously the guy attacking this stuff is a cunt and likely has little man syndrome, like my neighbor's chihuahua that barks it's ass off everytime my 80lb hound calmly walks past.  that said, i would like to know specific plans for growth and implementation.  all i've heard so far is: a "viral marketing campaign" which frightens the hell out of me.  there's SO MUCH MORE TO TALK ABOUT.  i want to see more discussion of unique features of this coin solving real world problems via adjustable block rewards, scaling, increased decentralization through superior user experience, etc.  so, this cunt actually gains credibility when responding to his barks with "you're on drugs", ...you're just barking at a chihuahua, be the hound.

@veryveryviral  is that you?? lol poor ppl invest on your shit coins lol

THERE WILL BE ......
MarcusDe

Activity: 796
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 02:17:54 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2016, 02:29:17 PM by MarcusDe

http://verium.graymines.net:8000/pool/VRM/

Just made new pool for you guys!

It is beta version, any thoughts to make it better are more than welcomed!

Pool moved to new (much better) machine, updated DNS, but also under:
http://vrm.graymines.net:8000/pool/VRM/
and old:

Mining port is 9333

Pool location: EU

Have fun!

wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 02:20:49 PM

TaShaKi too late to solo, unless you have a datacenter Smiley

connect the mine

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
Deff

Activity: 939
Merit: 261

Data HDD Repair - Recovery of lost information

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 02:24:20 PM

Just made new pool for you guys!

It is beta version, any thoughts to make it better are more than welcomed!

Payments are made from this pool?

As you can see no blocks found, so payments are not going to jump out of rabbit hole :-)

Strange - at ~ 40 KH/s
wixfreeman

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 02:41:14 PM

Enough to cover the cost of a couple of quality cups of coffee at work a day. That's enough for me, profit is profit.  Grin

obviously the guy attacking this stuff is a cunt and likely has little man syndrome, like my neighbor's chihuahua that barks it's ass off everytime my 80lb hound calmly walks past.  that said, i would like to know specific plans for growth and implementation.  all i've heard so far is: a "viral marketing campaign" which frightens the hell out of me.  there's SO MUCH MORE TO TALK ABOUT.  i want to see more discussion of unique features of this coin solving real world problems via adjustable block rewards, scaling, increased decentralization through superior user experience, etc.  so, this cunt actually gains credibility when responding to his barks with "you're on drugs", ...you're just barking at a chihuahua, be the hound.

no.  actually i too have been openly critical of some of his efforts.  i'm curious what motivates you.  as far as i can tell you get off on the user interaction, which is a passive aggressive thing lonely people tend to do on the internet.  maybe i'm wrong but you seem to pretend you're amused by your own comments as you anxiously wait for others to respond to your nonsense.  i had a girlfriend in junior high that sent messages like this post breakup.  if you are intending to help others by preventing them from investing in a "shit coin" you should probably be aware of the reactionary nature of your attempts, filling your comments with "lols", fifteen question marks and repeats of the same rhetoric is likely some of the most effective marketing that could be applied via text.  

that said, i feel the need to ask YOU dolores12, "@veryveryviral  is that you?Huh"
RJF19

AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 02:58:09 PM

So noone can confirm whether ocminer's standalone cpuminer works or not? does anyone know of a standalone cpuminer that works for solo mining?  Roll Eyes

This is best solominer I've tested: https://github.com/tpruvot/cpuminer-multi
./cpuminer -a scrypt:1048576 -o localhost:3333 -u user -p pass

port 3333, shouldn't it be port 33987?

I have tried this miner but I don't see the hashrates at all and the cpu usage drops from 75% to 10-20% many times while the client miner stays at 75% full time (3threads), what miner do you guys use for win7 x64 ?

Using the Verium wallet:

H/m: 1247

Last 24 hours: 2 blocks for 13.41 Verium

6 or 7 of 7 processors engaged, depending if I'm using the machine for other tasks or not, on a Dell Precision M4700 Multimedia laptop with Core i7 @ 2.8 GHz with 16 GB RAM running Win 7 Professional 64 bit.

Est time to block hit: within 45 hrs

Also running 2 more similar machines with similiar results.

Pretty damn cool if you ask me...

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
RJF19

AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 03:03:55 PM

no.  actually i too have been openly critical of some of his efforts.  i'm curious what motivates you.  as far as i can tell you get off on the user interaction, which is a passive aggressive thing lonely people tend to do on the internet.  maybe i'm wrong but you seem to pretend you're amused by your own comments as you anxiously wait for others to respond to your nonsense.  i had a girlfriend in junior high that sent messages like this post breakup.  if you are intending to help others by preventing them from investing in a "shit coin" you should probably be aware of the reactionary nature of your attempts, filling your comments with "lols", fifteen question marks and repeats of the same rhetoric is likely some of the most effective marketing that could be applied via text.  

that said, i feel the need to ask YOU dolores12, "@veryveryviral  is that you?Huh"

Excellent analysis. I've been wondering the same thing...

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
xdrzrex

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 03:44:39 PM

just replying to myself - the memory needed seems to be less than 1.7GB for 4 threads.
MarcusDe

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 09:54:44 PM

Code:
ThreadRPCServer method=submitblock                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

******* exception encountered *******                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    
./veriumd[0x53384c]                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
./veriumd[0x424cdb]                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
./veriumd[0x4793fb]                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
./veriumd[0x49ba1b]                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
./veriumd[0x4f061e]                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
./veriumd[0x4b4032]                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
./veriumd[0x4b76a0]                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libboost_thread.so.1.54.0(+0xba4a)[0x7f929485ba4a]                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread.so.0(+0x8184)[0x7f9293a20184]                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(clone+0x6d)[0x7f9292f2237d]                      

Anyone has such errors?
I get those on 2 instances, possibly when block is found?

So it seems linux wallet compiled from source (on few machines, different versions) gives exception when one and only thing you have installed it for happens - it finds block.

Any help with that? :-(

arshvein

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 09:59:59 PM

...oh... that's why we can't find a  block on the gray pool, i presume, atm? ouch ><
ScottAllyn

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

¿ʇɐɥʍ

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2016, 12:10:24 AM

...oh... that's why we can't find a  block on the gray pool, i presume, atm? ouch ><

Doubtful, since vrm.cpuminers.com is running the same pool software and has found 87 blocks.

Ignored User Cleanup Script - Completely hide ignored users!
Anthbs

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 12:12:44 AM

Code:
ThreadRPCServer method=submitblock                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

******* exception encountered *******                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    
./veriumd[0x53384c]                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
./veriumd[0x424cdb]                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
./veriumd[0x4793fb]                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
./veriumd[0x49ba1b]                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
./veriumd[0x4f061e]                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
./veriumd[0x4b4032]                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
./veriumd[0x4b76a0]                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libboost_thread.so.1.54.0(+0xba4a)[0x7f929485ba4a]                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread.so.0(+0x8184)[0x7f9293a20184]                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(clone+0x6d)[0x7f9292f2237d]                      

Anyone has such errors?
I get those on 2 instances, possibly when block is found?

So it seems linux wallet compiled from source (on few machines, different versions) gives exception when one and only thing you have installed it for happens - it finds block.

Any help with that? :-(

I can't tell from what you posted cause there's usually another error just above the method=submitblock line which says which part of the submission failed.
There's the first tx must contain coinbase error which is solved by setting the coin to a proof of stake hybrid in coinium.

There's also another issue where once you do submit a block it will get checked for status change every so often which can crash the wallet.
So I had to stop the blocks from being checked for their pending status till i knew they should be confirmed otherwise the wallet just crashed.
That's why blocks take 102 blocks to confirm on vrm.cpuminers.com and orphan's don't show till then either.

I added you to slack so message me on there if you need more info Smiley
MarcusDe

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2016, 01:56:26 AM

Okay ladies,

you can now move away your miners from graymines pool,
as I have some big problem (wallet crash on block) to resolve, and don't want you point your CPUs power into void :-)

Will keep you informed when pool starts to run as it should.

cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 03:39:24 AM

I've been mining with 4 computers at an overall average rate of 4000 H/m total and have not gotten a single block. I'm beginning to wonder if there's something wrong with that cpu miner effectsToCause released  Roll Eyes. Also difficulty is flying and price dipping, not a good sign.

I've gotten blocks with my miner, it's working and hashrate is correct.  It's getting more and more competitive though, you will get some blocks for sure, likely in next day or so I think.

My miner gives hashrate and sometimes it says "scrypt² block 8125, diff 0.00" is it normal that it doesn't show the correct difficulty?
thesilex

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 12:43:15 PM

As far as i see, development goes well. But, what about marketing? Any future plans for Verium?
MarcusDe

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2016, 12:52:36 PM

Okay ladies,

as I have some big problem (wallet crash on block) to resolve, and don't want you point your CPUs power into void :-)

OK, we have new wallet on remote machine, you can test again!
Remember this is CPU only pool and configure your miner as you should, unless you want perm. iptables .... -j DROP

Gl!

gribgo

Activity: 298

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 01:09:53 PM

Okay ladies,

Remember this is CPU only pool and configure your miner as you should, unless you want perm. iptables .... -j DROP

Gl!

I am on the trip in EU with my notebook and had configured it to mine VRM at your pool.. it was working ok.
Then I decided to connect my other two machines (that are at my home) to your pool and got BANNED???
I am sorry, but can you please tell me what I was doing wrong here?
Thank you!
peace

Is it true that mining with the same VRM address from two different IPs (with only three CPUs that I own) will result this BANNing
..I think it is protection from botnets.. but come on... Its just three machines?!

arshvein

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 01:16:00 PM

Okay ladies,

Gl!

Hmm, it refused to connect... I'll point it there for awhile, then. hopefully you'll sort it out.
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 01:22:59 PM

Okay ladies,

Gl!

Hmm, it refused to connect... I'll point it there for awhile, then. hopefully you'll sort it out.

temporary technical problems with network hosting provider

//up again

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: