Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:00:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 [310] 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
Robala

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:48:07 PM

StewieG - You have in excess of 500 posts, the vast majority relating to HEAT.

You are owed 5 BTC, or so you believe. 

You invested in this coin (I assume) when BTC was worth approx US$500 - perhaps less. You have spent hundreds of hours drafting emails and communicating with the HEAT community. Do you feel as though your $2500 investment (roughly the price of 1 BTC currently) and time has been worth it? The price continues to rise and people continue to make money... someone may in the end however lose out - akin to the many that bought BTC, ETH recently at market tops.

We all accept investing is a gamble... AMAZON, APPLE, MICROSOFT are gambles as well as is the housing market. Do I expect company forecasts to be met... Of course - but if they dont and they fall in price, will you assist me in going on their forums and asking for my money. 500 posts will surely make a difference, I hope.

Is there a coin you would recommend? I am very interested in your opinion.

In anticipation... FRED.   
AND01

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:57:34 PM

It seems I have a problem regarding forging on the latest version. When I was running the 1.X the previous version of heat server I received my forging rewards regularly. With the current version I get some rewards the day after restarting the server....then nothing for days until I restart (or reinstall) the server. Anyone else having this problem or an idea how to solve it?
BR
If remaining: 0 refresh start mining
Kazadar

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:15:35 AM

It seems I have a problem regarding forging on the latest version. When I was running the 1.X the previous version of heat server I received my forging rewards regularly. With the current version I get some rewards the day after restarting the server....then nothing for days until I restart (or reinstall) the server. Anyone else having this problem or an idea how to solve it?
BR
Did you try to delete the blockchain and resync?
There is of course also a large amount of luck involved and the total amount of HEAT staking is also slowly climbing.

StewieG

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:02:10 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2017, 03:58:04 PM by mprep

You invested in this coin (I assume) when BTC was worth approx US$500 - perhaps less. You have spent hundreds of hours drafting emails and communicating with the HEAT community. Do you feel as though your $2500 investment (roughly the price of 1 BTC currently) and time has been worth it? The price continues to rise and people continue to make money... someone may in the end however lose out - akin to the many that bought BTC, ETH recently at market tops.

We all accept investing is a gamble... AMAZON, APPLE, MICROSOFT are gambles as well as is the housing market. Do I expect company forecasts to be met... Of course - but if they dont and they fall in price, will you assist me in going on their forums and asking for my money. 500 posts will surely make a difference, I hope.

In anticipation... FRED.  

Ah another one of the guys that want to "reason" with me...  Roll Eyes See you got it all wrong. The true value of my efforts is not what the money people invest in heat, it is the money people have NOT invested in heat. Of course you can not see any statistics or numbers on that. The price may has risen slightly but a closer look at the buy side shows you that there are approximately only 15btc and the price is only half if you sell about 6btc worth of heat. I know I am winning and people can not change that by insulting me or telling me otherwise. See anybody can invest in anything, I have no problem with that. But I have a problem when scumbags like the heatheads promise a ferrari and deliver a broken bicycle. When you gamble, you know your odds, a manipulated gambling machine would be fraud. If it would say your chances are 40% to double up, you know your odds, if they are advertised as 40% and they are actually only 20% then this is called fraud. When you invest in Amazon, Apple or Microsoft you know what you invest in. These companies have to report their finances to the shareholders and you know the product they sell. When they lie about their products or their planned products and I mean just blatant lying knowing what they say is complete bullshit then these companies get punished. So they have an incentive not to lie. Additionally in case they lie, people will report on that and they will sell their shares and the stocks go down. With heat is a complete different story. Their stock basically can't go any lower as the buyside is only worth 15btc and people are sitting on heat worth hundreds of btc. With worth I mean this is what they paid for, of course their heat is absolutely worthless in comparison to what they paid for in the ICO. These people now have to do whatever it takes to promote heat in order to get something of their investment back. This would be no problem IF they would say the truth, but they have no incentive to tell the truth. The truth is that heat can not keep half of their promises and the things they are advertising. They lie about it and this is fraud. As you have said people are free to invest in whatever they want and people have made a loss, I did too. Now what I do is showing people the truth so they can judge for themselves if heat is worth an investment or not. Now their judgement is based on the facts and not on some fraudulent lies by the heatheads. I think this is more than fair. If I had known that most of the stuff they advertised is complete horseshit then I would not have invested in heat. I think knowing this truth and seeing how people get lured into this scam, I have a responsibility to tell the truth to these people so they can make a judgment based on facts and not on lies. I wish the heatheads would see it the same way ut instead of admitting to their lies they just try to cover it up by saying "oh you misinterpreted our statement" or "we never set a date on that" or the other bs you can read up here. Now I know it must be hard for people that have invested a lot into this and see now how I ruin their investment, but the fact is that many people have privately told that they support what I am doing because it is the right thing to do. People insulting me and cheering for heat and basically trying to discredit my statements are just people that invested in heat and can't afford to lose their investment. But contrary to them, the people with conscience don't want to get their investment back by selling these toxic assets to newcomers by lying to them because that would be almost as bad as lying and luring people into that fraudulent coin in the first place. This would be what the heatheads did. I don't want to be like the heatheads. You might say that I insult people too and what I am doing is bad and all that but this is not about good or bad, this is about doing the right thing and if it takes to make a buzz and some humor to get attention, then is is what I have to do. I tried it in a polite way and I got laughed at, I do it this way I get attention and people see what I write and get to know the truth. We wouldn't have this conversation if I did otherwise. In simple terms, the heatheads do their marketing, I do mine. I am fine with that and I don't think people take my posts too personal. We are no snowflakes in here.
Concerning the "5btc they owe me". Of course they don't owe me 5btc and I never said that. I made them an offer that they apologize to me. They have called me a liar when I wrote here that I made a withdrawal of some btc. I did made the withdrawal and it was found later by another user and the btc was paid to me. Now you think you would at least get an apology for calling me a liar, but I did not get it. They refused to apologize. Now of course they could apologize for their blatant lies too but they do not. There are many lies and I won't repeat them all here again, you can find them in this thread and on reddit. But the fact that in the thread of this title, in the ICO and basically everywhere you look  it is stated heat can do 1000tps and now they say that "they meant 1000tps in a private network", I mean it tells a certain story about the people managing this coin.  Now with the fact in mind that they will not apologize to me out of reasons that may be their proud or their whatever I have made the offer to pay me 5 BTC which I would see as an equivalent of an apology. Apologies of companies are completely worthless anyway so paying someone reparations is the same as an apology but they can keep their dignity or whatever they are concerned with. Until now I have not received an apology nor did I receive any reparations, neither has happened. Instead they got even cockier and still tell the same lies to their community. But I am persistent. I will not get away, I will stay here and keep telling people the truth about this shitty coin and I don't care if people involved with heat get pissed off or not. I know what I am doing is right, showing people the truth is the right thing to do, even if people do not approve of my methods.
StewieG

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:03:22 PM

I think today is not the best moment to shill ETH, StewieG. Roll Eyes
And I think you are an idiot. I think a trading bot that makes his decision based on donald trump tweets would make smarter decisions than you.  Roll Eyes Your comment has no substance, no nothing, it is just pure air you deliver. Please go post here https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/ .
Crapsy

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 02:42:08 PM

HEAT pokersite BETA-test will begin shortly. At 19:00 UTC today. Here are instructions for participation. http://turntrips.poker/beta/betatesting.htm
StewieG

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:04:43 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2017, 06:01:00 PM by StewieG

HEAT pokersite BETA-test will begin shortly. At 19:00 UTC today. Here are instructions for participation. http://turntrips.poker/beta/betatesting.htm
This must be the most shittiest thing I have ever seen. This is called beta? I would not even call it an alpha. It is pure garbage. No I will not comment further n this. You guys must be unable to feel any kind of shame.

And why does this crap have a thread on which the last post is 2 years old? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1085176.100 I feel that this is a scam or a trap. You guys are too retarded to do anything right?
peterzz

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:25:21 AM

I just sent 5 BTC to my heat wallet account at 2017-07-01. But I didn't get my BTC yet. I sent twice that day, It works. But it didn't work last time. I send a request to support email/desk support. It got over four days, no any response.
Anyone can help me?
Did you send from an exchange?

Yes. I sent from Bittrex.com.
What different for exchange or other address?

I sent an email to support@heatledger.com. I didn't get any response from heat support team yet.
So you ignored these instructions for depositing BTC?
"Please do NOT send BTC directly from another 3rd party exchange as deposits to Heat Wallet need to have an unique txid associated."

As far as I know it CAN work if you have luck, but it is also possible that it doesn't. If you do so the devs have to sort that out manually (from what I understood) what takes time...

Yes. It's my bad. But it over 10 days, I didn't get my BTC or any feedback from support@heatldeger.com. Can anyone help me?

Hi there,

I got this issue over two weeks, where to find people to help me to resolve this issue?

I didn't get my BTC over 20 days!!! I sent a lot of support request, email and PM.Why no any response from Heat official. I am panic now, any one can help me?

StewieG

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:06:49 AM

I just sent 5 BTC to my heat wallet account at 2017-07-01. But I didn't get my BTC yet. I sent twice that day, It works. But it didn't work last time. I send a request to support email/desk support. It got over four days, no any response.
Anyone can help me?
Did you send from an exchange?

Yes. I sent from Bittrex.com.
What different for exchange or other address?

I sent an email to support@heatledger.com. I didn't get any response from heat support team yet.
So you ignored these instructions for depositing BTC?
"Please do NOT send BTC directly from another 3rd party exchange as deposits to Heat Wallet need to have an unique txid associated."

As far as I know it CAN work if you have luck, but it is also possible that it doesn't. If you do so the devs have to sort that out manually (from what I understood) what takes time...

Yes. It's my bad. But it over 10 days, I didn't get my BTC or any feedback from support@heatldeger.com. Can anyone help me?

Hi there,

I got this issue over two weeks, where to find people to help me to resolve this issue?

I didn't get my BTC over 20 days!!! I sent a lot of support request, email and PM.Why no any response from Heat official. I am panic now, any one can help me?

Please file a report here: https://www.reddit.com/r/HeatLedgerIsAScam/
The heatheads are complete idiots, best practice is to insult them here and write a report on reddit. You are not the first one that fell for that scam. If you are lucky you will get your money but what you witness is standard procedure with these retards.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Crapsy

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 07:21:48 AM

I have forwarded your issue. Hopefully it will get sorted out asap.
Crapsy

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 07:26:09 AM

Thank you to all beta-participants! It was a very needed test and we will sort out all the issues noticed in the test run. The site will be online and is playable. A quote from my colleague:

Thanks to all of you for helping with our BETA.  We definitely have a couple issue to work out, and we thank you for helping us identify them.

Poker site is up and running, so games between 2 or more can happen any time you want.
although during this "soft open" time, if you withdraw, you may want to give us a quick message, so we see it.

We will be having a Grand Opening soon, and we have thousands of free chips we plan to give away in freerolls and other ways. 

Be sure to follow us on:

twitter (@turntripspoker)
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TurnTripspoker-796347883819667/
instagram https://www.instagram.com/turntripspoker/?hl=en

All players have been compensated for their losses, up to 100 chips.
All players have been given another 40 chips
all players have the following tickets in their account (good for tourney entry)

A WEEKLY Step 1 ticket (2 +.25)
A WEEKLY Step 2 ticket (4 +.5)
A MEGA Step 1 ticket (3 +.5)
A MEGA Step 2 ticket (10 +1)
A 5+.5 SNG Ticket
A 10+1 SNG Ticket

See you at the tables
StewieG

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:48:39 PM

I think today is not the best moment to shill ETH, StewieG. Roll Eyes
And I think you are an idiot. I think a trading bot that makes his decision based on donald trump tweets would make smarter decisions than you.  Roll Eyes Your comment has no substance, no nothing, it is just pure air you deliver. Please go post here https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/ .
Invest in PIVx at 700, sold at 150k. Via@5k sold at 55k, flo under 1k, sold @4k,ETH @0.035 sold @0.1, thanks for that one Romanornr. You can now came and s**k my wealthy d**k, my friend. Would love to know if you have made 6 digits from 3. If you have no more objective in your life than spread fud, at least be respectful. Anyone can behave like a big pile of shit like you. And I think this thought is shared by almost any user of this forum.
Kisses, kid.
First of all I kind of doubt that that these figures are all correct... Roll Eyes Second, don't worry my financial are doing fine. But third of all where do these retarded clowns always pop up? Does somebody hire these idiots to come in here and trashtalk? Trust me guys this berron clown is not a sockpuppet account of mine. This clown just jumps in here makes a totally worthless comment, I respond to this clown and he goes totally ape shit xD Tells me to suck his dick like a home and tells me to be more respectful xD Ahh you belong here you retard! xD Seriously, where do these clowns come from? Did this idiot invest in heat and suddenly pops up now? What is the deal with these idiots?  Huh I bet he came here because of the shitty marketing the heatheads did on coinmarketcap xDxDxD Maybe he even believes this shit can do 1000tps  Roll Eyes
StewieG

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:49:54 PM

Stewie....are you owed 5BTC? If so can you explain the circumstances?
Thanks

No, never said that, please read my followup post:

In anticipation... FRED.   

Ah another one of the guys that want to "reason" with me...  Roll Eyes See you got it all wrong. The true value of my efforts is not what the money people invest in heat, it is the money people have NOT invested in heat. Of course you can not see any statistics or numbers on that. The price may has risen slightly but a closer look at the buy side shows you that there are approximately only 15btc and the price is only half if you sell about 6btc worth of heat. I know I am winning and people can not change that by insulting me or telling me otherwise. See anybody can invest in anything, I have no problem with that. But I have a problem when scumbags like the heatheads promise a ferrari and deliver a broken bicycle. When you gamble, you know your odds, a manipulated gambling machine would be fraud. If it would say your chances are 40% to double up, you know your odds, if they are advertised as 40% and they are actually only 20% then this is called fraud. When you invest in Amazon, Apple or Microsoft you know what you invest in. These companies have to report their finances to the shareholders and you know the product they sell. When they lie about their products or their planned products and I mean just blatant lying knowing what they say is complete bullshit then these companies get punished. So they have an incentive not to lie. Additionally in case they lie, people will report on that and they will sell their shares and the stocks go down. With heat is a complete different story. Their stock basically can't go any lower as the buyside is only worth 15btc and people are sitting on heat worth hundreds of btc. With worth I mean this is what they paid for, of course their heat is absolutely worthless in comparison to what they paid for in the ICO. These people now have to do whatever it takes to promote heat in order to get something of their investment back. This would be no problem IF they would say the truth, but they have no incentive to tell the truth. The truth is that heat can not keep half of their promises and the things they are advertising. They lie about it and this is fraud. As you have said people are free to invest in whatever they want and people have made a loss, I did too. Now what I do is showing people the truth so they can judge for themselves if heat is worth an investment or not. Now their judgement is based on the facts and not on some fraudulent lies by the heatheads. I think this is more than fair. If I had known that most of the stuff they advertised is complete horseshit then I would not have invested in heat. I think knowing this truth and seeing how people get lured into this scam, I have a responsibility to tell the truth to these people so they can make a judgment based on facts and not on lies. I wish the heatheads would see it the same way ut instead of admitting to their lies they just try to cover it up by saying "oh you misinterpreted our statement" or "we never set a date on that" or the other bs you can read up here. Now I know it must be hard for people that have invested a lot into this and see now how I ruin their investment, but the fact is that many people have privately told that they support what I am doing because it is the right thing to do. People insulting me and cheering for heat and basically trying to discredit my statements are just people that invested in heat and can't afford to lose their investment. But contrary to them, the people with conscience don't want to get their investment back by selling these toxic assets to newcomers by lying to them because that would be almost as bad as lying and luring people into that fraudulent coin in the first place. This would be what the heatheads did. I don't want to be like the heatheads. You might say that I insult people too and what I am doing is bad and all that but this is not about good or bad, this is about doing the right thing and if it takes to make a buzz and some humor to get attention, then is is what I have to do. I tried it in a polite way and I got laughed at, I do it this way I get attention and people see what I write and get to know the truth. We wouldn't have this conversation if I did otherwise. In simple terms, the heatheads do their marketing, I do mine. I am fine with that and I don't think people take my posts too personal. We are no snowflakes in here.
Concerning the "5btc they owe me". Of course they don't owe me 5btc and I never said that. I made them an offer that they apologize to me. They have called me a liar when I wrote here that I made a withdrawal of some btc. I did made the withdrawal and it was found later by another user and the btc was paid to me. Now you think you would at least get an apology for calling me a liar, but I did not get it. They refused to apologize. Now of course they could apologize for their blatant lies too but they do not. There are many lies and I won't repeat them all here again, you can find them in this thread and on reddit. But the fact that in the thread of this title, in the ICO and basically everywhere you look  it is stated heat can do 1000tps and now they say that "they meant 1000tps in a private network", I mean it tells a certain story about the people managing this coin.  Now with the fact in mind that they will not apologize to me out of reasons that may be their proud or their whatever I have made the offer to pay me 5 BTC which I would see as an equivalent of an apology. Apologies of companies are completely worthless anyway so paying someone reparations is the same as an apology but they can keep their dignity or whatever they are concerned with. Until now I have not received an apology nor did I receive any reparations, neither has happened. Instead they got even cockier and still tell the same lies to their community. But I am persistent. I will not get away, I will stay here and keep telling people the truth about this shitty coin and I don't care if people involved with heat get pissed off or not. I know what I am doing is right, showing people the truth is the right thing to do, even if people do not approve of my methods.

Now concerning your any coins, here is a short recommendation. Buy eth! The coin has great tech and huge potential, the people behind it are honest and you know what you are getting into. Eth hit the 400$ mark, in my opinion this is the same as when btc hit the 1000$ mark and crashed. Btc got up again and is now worth 2000$, eth will do the same. The best things in eth are still to come, invest and be happy.
PGPpfKkx

Activity: 586
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:07:35 PM

can someone ELI5 the difference between heat and etherdelta for example?
nob0dy

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 12:28:55 PM

i lost my faith and trust in humanity but you StewieG gave it back to me! Thank you.

No mercy for that dgex, fimk aka nxt aka heat holiday developers and criminals!

in deep respect... keep it comin
u15776

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:37:05 AM

Since the last update, my server has a problem:

"[SERVER] pid >> undefined"
"[SPAWN EXIT] spawn C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\cmd.exe ENOENT"

I reinstalled it many times.

I guess, I lose my nerve with this project and will start selling.
u15776

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:09:57 PM

Since the last update, my server has a problem:

"[SERVER] pid >> undefined"
"[SPAWN EXIT] spawn C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\cmd.exe ENOENT"

I reinstalled it many times.
If you open cmd.exe and type: java -version
what does it say?

Java Version 1.8.0 141
Runtime environment build 1.8.0 141 b15
Hotspot TM Client build 25 141 - b15, mixed mode, sharing
Qiuyue201

Activity: 537

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:56:10 AM

Well, to be honest, one has to agree with something. Devs explicitly said on Slack when someone asked them that question, that the marketing will start immediately after launch of the new UI and nothing like that happened. I think the question someone asked on Slack was something along the lines of "I understand the plan is to release the UI, then in couple of weeks the microservices and then the marketing will start?" and the devs answered "No, actually the marketing will start immediately after the UI release". Those might not be the exact words but the essence if definitely there. I wanted to sell some HEAT and based on that answer I have sold less than I planned. Now selling that amount is impossible because there are almost no any buy orders in a price range that makes sense. I feel a bit cheated. I was planning to sell some coins and keep the rest and will continue to do so, but things like that are unacceptable because many people make their decisions on the promises that are not kept. The others might think same but would not even bother to post here about that. Guys, get yourselves together.  You gathered so much money during the presale (and this money is worth even more now) and couldn't even manage to get listed on any serious exchange (Bittrex) or deliver on the things like marketing. You have really interesting concept behind your coin but name HEAT is flawed now and many people will just skip this coin, knowing how uneffective the team was. Starting new project under new name and giving current HEAT holders a discount is one option but that would make the holders angry but there is so much negativity with HEAT that it could make sense. Or just put a lot of money in fixing HEAT's PR, because now people are simply skipping this project.
airgonomike

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:49:03 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2017, 11:13:36 AM by airgonomike

Well, to be honest, one has to agree with something. Devs explicitly said on Slack when someone asked them that question, that the marketing will start immediately after launch of the new UI and nothing like that happened. I think the question someone asked on Slack was something along the lines of "I understand the plan is to release the UI, then in couple of weeks the microservices and then the marketing will start?" and the devs answered "No, actually the marketing will start immediately after the UI release". Those might not be the exact words but the essence if definitely there. I wanted to sell some HEAT and based on that answer I have sold less than I planned. Now selling that amount is impossible because there are almost no any buy orders in a price range that makes sense. I feel a bit cheated. I was planning to sell some coins and keep the rest and will continue to do so, but things like that are unacceptable because many people make their decisions on the promises that are not kept. The others might think same but would not even bother to post here about that. Guys, get yourselves together.  You gathered so much money during the presale (and this money is worth even more now) and couldn't even manage to get listed on any serious exchange (Bittrex) or deliver on the things like marketing. You have really interesting concept behind your coin but name HEAT is flawed now and many people will just skip this coin, knowing how uneffective the team was. Starting new project under new name and giving current HEAT holders a discount is one option but that would make the holders angry but there is so much negativity with HEAT that it could make sense. Or just put a lot of money in fixing HEAT's PR, because now people are simply skipping this project.

I complained about this too, HEAT's PR is just inexistant, even when efforts are made to promote them!
Just take the Youtube video contest organised by the community: the winning video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9lGhj2Dwqg has 162 views... it actually has less views that the other videos that were made, incredible right? Why?
Well because the HEAT team didn't even bother promoting, adding it to their website, sharing, or whatever you'd expect from them.
As if they didn't even want to promote their Wallet. I find that just unbelievable and had a rant about it big time!
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 01:30:28 PM

We're working on the EUR tokens sub-project so we can add to the AE trading pairs like EUR/HEAT, EUR/BTC and EUR/ETH. We've got a quite sizable marketing project pulling with Openledger but so far it's been limited to banners, they're having a lot on their plate I understand before starting the other parts. Another campaign is pending with the same party who helped us a lot with the ICO, we prefer to wait for technical news before starting that to leverage it better. Those news will be either the microservices, the EUR gateway, or the company options being offered so it will take a few weeks at least from here. FIMK rebranding and major co-op project is also warming up elsewhere. These things take time.

It's currently the slowest time for crypto and a general slump is apparent all over the field until August / September. If you compare HEAT rates and volumes to others in similar adoption phase there's nothing unsual, markets have kept up pretty well actually. We expect things to pick up nicely by late August when significant happenings should take place both technically and regarding PR.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

Pages: « 1 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 [310] 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: